Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something different needed

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after discussion with many of you mature men forum posters, and discussion in the chat room... i have come to the conclusion that there needs to be a new sort of bootcamp here on the board.
not exactly the same kind as the dj bootcamp which a guy goes on 8-12 weeks where he experiences speaking to women in social settings up to the point that he is hitting on them at clubs and stuff like that. kinda seems like they all say the same lines in each of their field reports.

no, what we need is a completely different type. one that helps this younger generation, look inside themselves and straighten out their lives before they start trying to pursue all these women. some of these guys have no fathers, or brothers . some of them have ocd and other issues.

can we pull together as a community here, and put something together that these guys can have as a basic start , when it comes to look for inner growth?

we can also find some of the good threads and attach the links on previous discussions that would be helpful also?

what do you say homies?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm down like a flat tire!

I'll look for and list some suggested threads to get a foundation started.

I think this has been a long time coming.

Good job Kitty!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited...reporting for DUTY!

Sign me up, Pentagon Chief PENKITTEN. I'll make some time and contribute some things for the cause.

Peace...TODAY.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Reaction score
Penkitten, let me know the subject you want me to shed light on and I'll write it! Make it a good one - a deep one!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
karma i have no idea how you were able to make the links the way you did and call them what you wanted to...
i would like to do that with the links i had

Reaction score
Penkitten, How did karma do that soooooo fast - is he part of the NSA AT&T surveillance grid i.e. Google???

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten are you using the link button (globe with the chain link)?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you can't overstuff it with too many epic inspiring words! Guys are going to be asking "okay, what do I do now? Right now?"

Warboss is a fine step-by-step. I just took a look at the old bootcamp, and you should not just go to machine gun approaches right away. Really the first week should be working on trying to look good (gasp!) since that will help everything else so much. Get better clothes, work on your body language with a video camera, stuff like that.

I understand putting yourself out there, but so many folks in the PUA community are hailing from NYC, LA, and Florida. For the rest of us, doing 50 approaches is just not an option.

Here's more like what I'm thinking.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Penkitten, let me know the subject you want me to shed light on and I'll write it! Make it a good one - a deep one!
perhaps you could just write a little something explaining how you became a man who is happy and confident.
thats a good start i guess.

we just need to put something together to show this younger generation that you must be your own foundation before you go off to the mall to attempt to make small talk with 50 ladies in hopes of getting a phone number.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
penkitten are you using the link button (globe with the chain link)?
no reset, i didnt use that . i will try to change it in a little bit.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea.

penkitten said:
no, what we need is a completely different type. one that helps this younger generation, look inside themselves and straighten out their lives before they start trying to pursue all these women. some of these guys have no fathers, or brothers . some of them have ocd and other issues.

can we pull together as a community here, and put something together that these guys can have as a basic start , when it comes to look for inner growth?

what do you say homies?

I think it is an excellent idea. Many here need more "life" skills than DJing skills. Getting women is the easy part. Dealing with the Pandora's Box of emotions of everyday life is the real challenge.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
I think it is an excellent idea. Many here need more "life" skills than DJing skills. Getting women is the easy part. Dealing with the Pandora's Box of emotions of everyday life is the real challenge.

yes!! so if you want to write something or find a few of your favorite old threads, please add them to the link ok.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
yes!! so if you want to write something or find a few of your favorite old threads, please add them to the link ok.

Okay, here's a link that might help get some people started.

http://www.essentiallifeskills.net/knowyourself.html

This is my sister's web site and she is one of the coolest chicks I know. My brother-in-law is very lucky to be married to her for 25 years although she says she's very lucky to have him. Her premise is that there are essential life skills we need to know to have a happy and fullfilling life. She explores many areas on her site. It is definitely worth a look.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Man, you can't overstuff it with too many epic inspiring words! Guys are going to be asking "okay, what do I do now? Right now?"

Warboss is a fine step-by-step. I just took a look at the old bootcamp, and you should not just go to machine gun approaches right away. Really the first week should be working on trying to look good (gasp!) since that will help everything else so much. Get better clothes, work on your body language with a video camera, stuff like that.

I understand putting yourself out there, but so many folks in the PUA community are hailing from NYC, LA, and Florida. For the rest of us, doing 50 approaches is just not an option.

Here's more like what I'm thinking.

That is an awesome article you linked to , Phyzzle. Just read the whole thing. It's like 8 years old, but timeless material nonetheless. That stuff should be required reading.

And I agree about the approach thing. Living in a big metropolitan area and living in a suburban small town are apples and oranges. You're not going to have much success with a gameplan tailor-made for manhattan when you live in smallsville, new hampshire. But the basics apply no matter where you live.

I'd like to see a few more threads on dressing your best. I think this is an area that is often overlooked. Presenting yourself in sharp attire that works for you and constantly building that physique are invaluable assets.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I'd like to see a few more threads on dressing your best. I think this is an area that is often overlooked. Presenting yourself in sharp attire that works for you and constantly building that physique are invaluable assets.
got one in mind colossus that you can link here?