Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some tips from the female perspective

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Sorry I'm not telling you what you want to hear. Let me guess, you're some lazy dude who wants quick results with minimum effort. Good luck with that!

Ps. A little lesson to help you improve your social skills: if you disagree with someone, state why and express your opinion. It makes you look a lot smarter and socially adept than calling someone a muppet.
social skills? your a faceless nobody who I will never meet and have never talked to.

THIS ISN'T REAL, its cyberspace

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid thread, seriously... DUH!! We all know that even if you're hot as **** but are lame as hell, then you are not gonna be that successful at keeping women.

Sure looks get the chick interested, but once she realises the guy is boring and lame, she's gonna lose interest fast!

Looks get you in the door, that's about it. But it's the personality that keeps the relationship going. If you have looks AND personality, there isn't much holding ya back.

Just don't be rude on dates, play it confidently, be fun... It'll all happen...

Jeez, I hate how everyone is always arguing about how looks matter and how they don't... Don't we have this discussion like thousands of times on these boards!?!

It's common sense people!!

L

lullajd

looks are not that important.. but atleast things that are possible, should be done to make yourself not look too bad. this is applicable to both males and females.
being talkative surely helps but a male has to talk about the things that may be of interest to the female. If a male finds it tough to talk such things, he surely needs some dedicated practice.
Self respect is another important thing for a man to maintain. Of course, if it is love from a male's side, he may perhaps have to compromise and by all means care his mate and make her feel happy/good/not bored.

Nobody knows when first few meetings/datings result in serius relationship/marriage. Untill you reach this beautiful point, give more importance to yourself.. once committed, your mate should be the most important person .. your mate should be the first person you care/die for.

MajorDamage

Reaction score
Originally posted by MsDonJuan:
I already knew: men are slaves to pvssy and will put on any kind of facade to get it.
what a subtle post? another undercover nazi-feminist on the loose. can someone call the institute?
they missing a patient in the headcount this morning.

Guys, c'mon learn how to read between the lines. The enemy is feeding us some crappy propaganda!

The Man is the natural steward of this world.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'd advocate plastic surgery to anyone with abnormal genetic features or deformities, but the average guy can transform his looks without it. He just needs to focus on good diet, discipline in the gym, good fashion sense, good skin care and grooming.

I see you've already accused me of talking theoretical bullsh1t so here's something you won't see from the keyboard jockeys...proof! This is me before and after acting on the advice I've just given.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/643/beforeafter9ew.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/608/beforeafterbody5nz.jpg

Damn dude. Looking good. Respect.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss DJ,

You obviously don't 'get it'. Pvssy slaves? That's what i would call the guys who just don't get it. It's like not understanding why a puppy will only want something if you throw it away...

They perceive not 'needing' and being a challenge as a WAY to get women. This in itself is a paradox. While the core is that when you are happy with your life, you really don't need women, and you are naturally a challenge because you will not settle for someone... why would you? No pvssy slavery here, just people getting confused about common sense.

Lines and routines are trainingwheels. This might strike you as strange, but sometimes when a guy gets shot down 2578738738765 times hard core they become a bit 'insecure'. You know, like that thing women get when they get fvcked and dumped... It's kind of the same thing.

If it helps those guys find their confidence and their natural masculinity again, what's wrong with it really??

On looks. This site is about self improvement. A lot of that has to do with HEALTH. Not just mental, but physically as well. Now you tell me, what guy who has a nice toned body, nice white teeth, healthy skin, good tan, good do, good dresscode ISN'T atleast a 7 or better?! And i'm not talking about the guys with weird deformations here... there are doctors for that two. In that mindset... tell me which women isn't atleast a 7 who does all those things?!

And to get back to the pvssy slave thing. I don't work out, keep to a diet and generally take care of myself to get more pvssy. I do it cause i love to look good... don't you? I don't work long houres and bust my butt every day so my money can attract chicks. I do it because i like buying nice things for myself... don't you?!

About the ego. I have no idea what you mean with this. There are ego trippers, and there are confident men. Often confused but not at all the same thing. I think the core difference between the two is humility. A confident man can still be humble, an ego tripper is never humble. Putting others down? Well putting people down is unfortunitly a part of life. You see there are two kinds of people in this aspect. The ones who don't know sh!t and don't talk sh!t, and the ones who don't know sh!t and talk it all the time. The latter get put down...

Why? Because trying to converse with them is pointless. They do not get your point of view, your logic, yet they persist on being 'right' and when you throw them an argument they don't get it or willingly dodge it with some screwed up logic that makes no sense whatsoever.

There was a point in my life where i would converse with these people, argue and try to make them understand what i meant. You know what happened 9/10? At the end of the conversation we are right back where we started, they did not understand a THING i said (or didn't want to) OR also fairly common, they become upset or angry... I wasted time in this fashion for the longest time, untill i finally realized what a huge timesink it was and stopped doing it. Now, if they do not accept me ignoring them, they get shot down hard... sry i'm not a therapist or hired to talk to unwilling people. If that's ego, i'll be happy to admit i've got an ego tbh.

on men taking advice from women on how to date them... Howmany women do you know who can put down in writing or words what they is they actually want? If it's anything like what i've seen and heard my guess would be few. Out of those few, howmany actually SAY what they want? My guess is very very few.

Now take the average clueless guy. 90% of the women he talks to say some bullsh!t they read somewhere in a magazine or rant of a list of character traits their best "friend" has. The other 10% give him the truth which sounds a bit "challenging" and condratictory to what the other 90% told him. What do yout hink is going to happen to this average clueless guy?

MsDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Don said:
Read this --> http://www.laddertheory.com/ladderconstruction.htm

People that believe in the ladder theory are losers. Sorry, but its the truth. At my university, the was a discussion on the type of people that buy that bullshyt. Most of them are the type of people someone could get a quick lay out of, or they are idiots.

Here is clever advice from the ladder theory:

"Another thing to watch out for is the code words women use. Here is a translation guide for dealing with women.

Says: I want a man who is motivated and has goals.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.
Means: I want a rich man

Says: He's from a really good family.
Means: He's from a really rich family."

If all women think this way, then the truth of the game is just lie and say your rich. Why bother being honest? Women are gold diggers anyways right?

Also, the ladder theory goes against what you said about being "nice."

Here is another piece of gold from the ladder theory:

"Bytch -- 99.999% of women.

God -- Something you should profess belief in if you think it will help you bang some *****."

So, let me guess MsDJ, are you in the 00.001%? Stop trying to give us advice, unless its logical dude... I mean miss. Or as the "ladder theory would put it: "Bytch begon!"

The ladder theory is very counter productive for people that want a real relationship and self improvement. As public enemy once said, don't believe the hype.
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I did not mean read the WHOLE site haha most of it is complete crap and was written by some bitter loser who got rejected too many times. :) I agree it's total bullshyt.
But the page regarding the categories women put men in, is RIGHT ON.

MsDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Hmm. Could be.

Let's see.

How can you tell?

I know! Ask questions.

To the starter: How was your prom? Who did you go with? Why did you feel it was the way you thought it was? What about your girlfriends? What did you think of them?

What sorts of crap is there in those girly magazines?

etc..
I said eff the prom and went to the parties instead, which was much more fun.

A good half of women's mags is advertisements of the latest crap to buy. The actual content is usually beauty tips, weight loss tips, sex tips, and fashion spreads of ridiculously expensive clothes.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MsDonJuan said:
Sorry, I should have been more specific, I did not mean read the WHOLE site haha most of it is complete crap and was written by some bitter loser who got rejected too many times. :) I agree it's total bullshyt.
But the page regarding the categories women put men in, is RIGHT ON.
Oh well if you agree with that, see yeah that's what we thought you were saying was untrue, when we all know it is. See this site is about NOT being put in the wrong catagory. Which means.. not giving a **** and not being nice.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading this thread, I can see a lot of people here are still stuck in the "jerk" mentality. That's cool, but one day you'll realize that women don't really want that.

Reaction score
MsDonJuan said:
I said eff the prom and went to the parties instead, which was much more fun.

A good half of women's mags is advertisements of the latest crap to buy. The actual content is usually beauty tips, weight loss tips, sex tips, and fashion spreads of ridiculously expensive clothes.
Ok.... either you're a chick or you did your research good... I'm assuming.

Oh well, good enough.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
il_duce said:
After reading this thread, I can see a lot of people here are still stuck in the "jerk" mentality. That's cool, but one day you'll realize that women don't really want that.
Way to make a blanket statement with your opinion and no actual evidence backing it up. You generalize to say that women don't really want that, which is your opinion of what you think women want and nothing more.

This website is not about reading womens minds. It is about being a complete man, a jerk, a sweetheart, a charmer, someone fun to be with and more. You can be a bastard and still be a good father. You can be a nice guy and be a terrible one. These labels don't make the man, the MAN makes the man.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MsDonJuan,

Could you please present us with a picture of yourself, because your posts are making you sound like you are an eccentric feminist who is unattractive and looks to spite men. You have posted something controversial here, and to me it is sounding like you fall into a small percentage of the woman population (the one with extra testosterone) please prove me wrong.

--Mission

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
MsDonJuan,

Could you please present us with a picture of yourself, because your posts are making you sound like you are an eccentric feminist who is unattractive and looks to spite men. You have posted something controversial here, and to me it is sounding like you fall into a small percentage of the woman population (the one with extra testosterone) please prove me wrong.

--Mission
Gotta agree with that quote. Even as ****ed up *******-like as it is.

The way you talk obviously shows your at least 40+ (or in menopause or something) which is cool you just may be outdated.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MsDonJuan said:
1] Putting too much emphasis on lame pick up lines and hypothetical situations, and not enough on APPEARANCE.
A lot of you think when random women you approached weren't interested, it means your pick up line fell flat. The real reason is she probably did not think you are good looking.

Also, be realistic. Take a look in the mirror. How do you think a girl would rate YOU? If you think you're about a 6, approach girls in the same range. If you think you are a 10 (unless you resemble Brad Pitt, you probably are not), then approach HB10s.
Be honest, you'd date a 1 if he was rich enough. Its not hard to be a 6 in today's society. Dress smart, live healthy, and practice good hygeine. If girls think Adrian Brody is hot, any guy can get there.

2] Most of you think being ****y is a good thing. While confidence is key, you don't want to over do it. Don't constantly talk about yourself, and NEVER put down a girl you want, even in a playful manner. Ask questions.

Nothing is more satisfying to a girl than rejecting a ****y, egotistical fvcker.
No where on this site does it advocate constantly talking about yourself, nor does it suggest solely putting a girl down to win her over. Neg hits aren't necessarily insults, they're simply a tool to get the hottest girls attention. If no other chumps are willing to say it to the hottest girl around and you can pull it off in a playful sarcastic way then it definitely grabs some attention.

3] Many of you are so wrapped up in saying the right things, and acting the right way, you forget the most important thing: being nice. Be laid back. Don't try too hard to be something you're not. Just be yourself.
Being nice is a great way to be the friend that she comes crying to when some ******* breaks her heart. If we all took the advice of just be yourself, we'd all be sitting home alone like we used too. I challenge you to find something negative about changing yourself for the better. This site doesn't say to find someone hotter, smoother, or cooler and emulate them; it helps guys recognize their flaws and improve them.

P.S. Its so typical of a woman to come into our place and let us know where we're wrong.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe MsDonJuan is giving real advice compared to some of her counterparts who belong to the Psychological Warfare Division of the Sisterhood to Destroy All Men..

i'm not sure about speed seduction...but if you are trying to seduce her over a period of time, a gradual improvement in your appearance can help give her the message that you are constantly trying to improving yourself..she will appreciate your efforts to build up muscles, wear a good outfit, etc... it's also good for your own sake...

also i think what she means about ****iness is that, "being ****y" and "saying ****y things" can be kept separated...you may already have the ****y look, but it doesn't mean you have to always say ****y things....if you don't already have the ****y look, saying ****y things will even make you look worse...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know after reading David DeAngelo's stuff it set me back. Seeing "tests" in everything (often wrongly), and trying too damn hard to be "****y and funny" when it just wasn't there, and therefore made me look like a right ass-clown.

Sure, if a bit of playful wit comes naturally, don't be afraid to run with it. I always did, without even realizing it. And simply have self-respect, and "tests" will never be an issue.

It's much less complicated than a lot of you guys think, really. In good and bad ways.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Lol, lol, lol, guys listen

Nobody's right and nobody's wrong.

Women view the world totally different than how we do, how they view "hot" is different, how they rate a guy as "good-looking" is different.
We are logical, a pretty face, nice body= good looking.
Women are emotional, if she feels a certain "feel" when looking at him and being around him, he becomes = hot, good looking.

She is posting based on how women view the world, not based on how we view it. That's why your mother and sister would say about the same thing, because that's how women view the world.

We are attracted to women beginning with the matter, or the body, then we go into how smart, cool, and how great of a personality she has.

Women are attracted first to the guy's beliefs, which determine is she gets this "feel" when being around him, which makes her want him. Then she goes into trying to change him if he is a jerk, into being smart, ambitious, nicer, etc.

Guys open your minds and read more.
I wanted to say that I found this post as well as the following post to be one of those bits of information to be very useful and will incorporate it into my unconscious...Thank you- With every piece the puzzle becomes more complete.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crumpiteer said:
i believe MsDonJuan is giving real advice compared to some of her counterparts who belong to the Psychological Warfare Division of the Sisterhood to Destroy All Men..
D@mn, how do you really feel about these other women?!! :p