Some tips from the female perspective

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna put in my two cents here. I only skimmed through the rest of the thread, so forgive any repetition.
men are slaves to pvssy and will put on any kind of facade to get it.
MOST men. A good Don Juan has a life and doesn't need the pu'ssy to be happy. I hope you read some posts by Pook and Krassus.

Personally I'd rather become a monk than let a woman control my life. But that's me:rockon:

But some of your attitudes are so crappy it's no wonder you aren't scoring.
SOME of us aren't "scoring". (Ugh, scoring. Like you can win or lose. Ugh:mad:)

Some of the biggest mistakes:

1] Putting too much emphasis on lame pick up lines and hypothetical situations, and not enough on APPEARANCE.
A lot of you think when random women you approached weren't interested, it means your pick up line fell flat. The real reason is she probably did not think you are good looking.

Also, be realistic. Take a look in the mirror. How do you think a girl would rate YOU? If you think you're about a 6, approach girls in the same range. If you think you are a 10 (unless you resemble Brad Pitt, you probably are not), then approach HB10s.
Yeah right. You obviously have either never met an ugly man who knows how to attract women, or you tricked yourself into thinking he was hot because you didn't understand what was going on in your head.

If looks mattered so damn much, we wouldn't have much use from a site like this.
2] Most of you think being ****y is a good thing. While confidence is key, you don't want to over do it. Don't constantly talk about yourself, and NEVER put down a girl you want, even in a playful manner. Ask questions.
You're mixing up being actually cruel and arrogant with the "right" sort of ****iness. You'd have to see it. A better word that you'd understand is teasing.

Oh yeah, and we know that a girl loves to talk about herself, but questions are BORING. It's like saying right up "yep, I'm romantically interested in you, here's my balls on a platter to do with as you will". Dating isn't a damn interview. Attraction can only happen if you're fun, unpredictable and on top of things.

3] Many of you are so wrapped up in saying the right things, and acting the right way,
Heh. Yep. Taking it too seriously kills the damn thing. You gotta treat chicks like little girls :)

you forget the most important thing: being nice. Be laid back. Don't try too hard to be something you're not. Just be yourself.
Famous lines, "just be yourself". Well if that worked, no-one would need a site to pick up chicks.

Being "nice", now that's also a bit of a cliché around here. Being nice, just plain nice, gets you nowhere. There is a difference between liking and attraction; a girl can be in love with someone she'd otherwise hate or find no attraction at all in a man who she really likes (admit it, you have experience in this). I'm not saying not be nice, but a) NEVER give up your self respect in any way and b) don't expect niceness alone to get the girl.

Don't try too hard to be something you're not.
True. BECOME something you're not. Become an incredible man.

Just be yourself.
Make "yourself" worthy. Lose the insecurity, fear, and confusion. Learn to carry a good conversation, joke, and tease. Make your life great, not for girls, but for yourself, and the girls will come. THEN be yourself.

I've written this in a way you might understand. This is the philosophy of the Don Juan, as defined by masters like Pook. It stops being about chicks and starts being about living. It doesn't matter if you're a nice guy that thinks flowers and poetry gets the girl or an insecure pick up artist who memorises lines, they live for pu'ssy. That's not how I wanna live. I won't give you the satisfaction, dammit.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
thread starter isnt a woman you can tell,
What's up with all these "not a woman" conspiracy theories?? She's damn well a woman. You can tell by her insiduous snake's tongue of feminist lies. :D

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would only listen to this post's advice if that woman was a lesbian. I have far more experience haha

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
I know after reading David DeAngelo's stuff it set me back. Seeing "tests" in everything (often wrongly), and trying too damn hard to be "****y and funny" when it just wasn't there, and therefore made me look like a right ass-clown.

Sure, if a bit of playful wit comes naturally, don't be afraid to run with it. I always did, without even realizing it. And simply have self-respect, and "tests" will never be an issue.

It's much less complicated than a lot of you guys think, really. In good and bad ways.
Once again, I agree with every word!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it when a female posts her thoughts on sosuave, everyone flocks to respond? Eighty seven responses? WTF is this?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MsDonJuan said:
Wowwww. Never thought I'd ever run across a message board where men debate dating even MORE than women do! I have learned a lot about the male point of view by reading all these posts, even though it reinforces what I already knew: men are slaves to pvssy and will put on any kind of facade to get it. But some of your attitudes are so crappy it's no wonder you aren't scoring. Some of the biggest mistakes:

1] Putting too much emphasis on lame pick up lines and hypothetical situations, and not enough on APPEARANCE.
A lot of you think when random women you approached weren't interested, it means your pick up line fell flat. The real reason is she probably did not think you are good looking.

Also, be realistic. Take a look in the mirror. How do you think a girl would rate YOU? If you think you're about a 6, approach girls in the same range. If you think you are a 10 (unless you resemble Brad Pitt, you probably are not), then approach HB10s.

2] Most of you think being ****y is a good thing. While confidence is key, you don't want to over do it. Don't constantly talk about yourself, and NEVER put down a girl you want, even in a playful manner. Ask questions.

Nothing is more satisfying to a girl than rejecting a ****y, egotistical fvcker.

3] Many of you are so wrapped up in saying the right things, and acting the right way, you forget the most important thing: being nice. Be laid back. Don't try too hard to be something you're not. Just be yourself.
I bet most guys you have dated (if you really are who you say you are) are all the things you said NOT to be like. If I had a penny for every time I heard a girl say things like this and end up going with the complete opposite of what she claimed was good in a guy I would give Bill Gates a run for his money.

lavhoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phrozen said:
Be honest, you'd date a 1 if he was rich enough. Its not hard to be a 6 in today's society. Dress smart, live healthy, and practice good hygeine. If girls think Adrian Brody is hot, any guy can get there.
Which would be the point, I think, of working on your looks. I see too many guys out there who don't take care of themselves, they don't exercise at least a little bit, they don't groom themselves properly, they don't dress in a manner that would show off how they look. It's true that an awesome personality will overcome natural looks, but why hamper yourself by ignoring how to best present yourself? You're just giving yourself one more obstacle that wouldn't be there if you were really all about improving your life as best you can.

No where on this site does it advocate constantly talking about yourself, nor does it suggest solely putting a girl down to win her over. Neg hits aren't necessarily insults, they're simply a tool to get the hottest girls attention. If no other chumps are willing to say it to the hottest girl around and you can pull it off in a playful sarcastic way then it definitely grabs some attention.
Yes, but too often some jackass will go up and start being overly mean or overly ****y, to the point where it comes across as he's trying to assert his dominance. It never works. Playful jokes are fine because they're just playful, but they require finesse. Going up to a beautiful woman and insulting right out, even if you just meant it as a joke, isn't as good as throwing in some wit and charm to make it a more fun and exciting conversation. That was her point, I think.

Being nice is a great way to be the friend that she comes crying to when some ******* breaks her heart. If we all took the advice of just be yourself, we'd all be sitting home alone like we used too. I challenge you to find something negative about changing yourself for the better. This site doesn't say to find someone hotter, smoother, or cooler and emulate them; it helps guys recognize their flaws and improve them.
Being nice doesn't mean you'd have to become her emotional tampon. You only do that for your good friends. If you barely know her, and she comes crying to you, the actual nice thing to do for her would be to walk away. She's just looking for attention to placate her volatile, fleeting emotions, and the best way to help her would be to deny her that so she'll snap out of it.

You can be nice to people without taking unnecessary bull****. I think it shows more of a man who's comfortable with himself if he can still do things for other people without sacrificing his own wants and needs. It's perfectly OK to hold open doors, pull out chairs, pay for meals, etc., just so long as you assert that you're doing it from a position of power and not as a bargaining chip. You can do these things, then stop doing them, because it's you in control. You're being a gentleman who has the power to be generous yet has control over his generosity. Such is a true man of note, moreso than being a doormat or a total jerk.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MsDonJuan said:
Most women are not too shy or intimidated to approach a man... QUOTE]

THE BIGGEST LOAD OF HUMAN CROCK I'VE EVER HEARD IN A LONG TIME :crazy: OH, MIGHTY JEBUS:crackup:

Men have to do the approaching ALMOST ALL THE TIME!!!!

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
React

Kingbeef, women are reactive, by nature, not active. They tend to react to whats in their environment.

They also like attention. They get high off that ****. When you approach them and they dead you, youve just made her day. They react and they like attention (which is you noticing them and then trying to talk to them) thats why men do most of the approaching.

Plus women feel turned off if they do things to make them feel like the guy. For example if you call her to ask her out for a date and she says where do you wanna go and you say "umm i dont know, where do you wanna go"