Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some thoughts on POF after 3 years of experince

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No this ain't a thread on what to say or type to get girls on pof a lot of chicks on the site aren't worth the flem of your spit. If you want a thread like that there tons like those on this site that do a good job of breaking down game! Just some tips on what to watch out for. After 3 years, hundreds of numbers, hundreds of flakes, and yes over 100 dates/hooks up etc, here is a simple break down (no over analysis needed)

1. Their Low quality --even if the chick is hot. One has to ask "What brings this chick on pof?" 9 out of 10 times the chick may be an AW, BDP, entitled princess, loser etc. These chicks aren't the chicks that guys are "Wifing" up in real life. I see chicks from POF all the time in the field. A lot of these chicks are looking for a "Bigger Better Deal" (BBD) women are naturals at spinning plates so POF is just another outlet for them to spin. A lot of these women aren't looking for a true Jedi(DJ) more-so a pushover who they can manipulate. To top it of a lot of women have pictures of themselves 5 years ago. If shes got an old picture per addendum add 30-60 pounds!

1A. Surreal expectations --Lot of chicks are looking for "SUPERMAN" even a "4" can stipulate her terms on POF when in real life on The field she would be happy just for someone to talk to her. A woman who is a 5 is a 8 on POF. The scales are skewed in their favor

2. Just looking to Fucc --yeah yeah yeah, on her profile she says she is looking for something serious and what not. Gee for every-time I heard that after I took them to apple bee's and later on that night they were gagging on my scrotum I'd be rich. Women on POF are looking to fucc, sure she wants a relationship but she also wants to fucc! If a chick says she is not gonna give it up right away or until it's serious, don't bother it just means another guy got their before you and shoved his hoagie in her buns. She is just trying to switch up her game(so she doesn't get played again), don't fall for that trick(their doing it a lot this year) I've met more then my share of women who admitted to me they were already "getting some" and looking to "upgrade". So while your trying to show your a good guy and shyt she is getting her back "cracked" later on by her F-buddy, why even waste your time pursuing a chick with that trashy mentality? Your **** isn't worth the burning!

3. Pictures are number one --This is common knowledge but a lot of chicks won't read your profile and just message you cause of your pics. This is already talked about but believe it or not just like us women don't read the profiles and could careless what you gotta say as long as you are not creepy and look good! if you look good on POF you gonna be cleaning up house!(if your a minority this is critical!)

4. Being non-thirsty helps ---The easiest way to get a chick to be receptive to your online game is to be witty/playful/banter/good messages. By being "non thirsty"(not pushing sex on the forefront) you instantly put yourself in the top 10% of guys. A lot of guys on POF are ugly or old hornballs(or both) don't be one of those creepers

5.HIT THE F-ING FIELD --Don't be one of those guys whose on POF 8 hours a day trolling for chicks. I have a friend who is a 4 and she gets more messages in a day then I get in a year(sad but true). If it works for you great, if not hit the field. POF is a time waster and even if I'm at work I rather read on fitness or heck even about Anthony Weiner. The average chick on POF I wouldn't even think twice of approaching on the field. View the chicks that view you, typically they are feeling you but want you to write them first. I don't bother browsing chicks who are online a great icebreaker I use when a chick views my profile is"tsk tsk tsk, don't be a spy say hi, I hope my puppy didn't scare you of, how you doing today?" it works like attracting shyt on flies(IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PUPPY GET A PIC WITH ONE).

Just my thoughts

Peace

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+100

A few addition pointers I've learned:

* Don't ask more than one question per email, leave it open ended, or you look needy/desperate and she probably won't respond.

* Never write more than she writes, less is best.

* Scheduling a date for more than a few days out will almost always result in a flake as interest levels nose dive fast.

* Call ASAP when the rapport is there, otherwise you're just words on a screen and unless your text game is sound you can kiss her IL goodbye pronto.

* Eject asap at any signs of disinterest or flaking. Many will string you along or lead you on just cause (time wasters, attention wh0res).

* Never get attached! Many are already involved and want a bigger better deal, are serial dating, looking for free drinks/dinners. Perfect example would be that I just learned a girl i'd been talking to, who was playing herself off as single, has actually been in a year relationship. Apparently she forgot we were facebook friends when she made that status update! She would have played me like a fiddle.

* Invest nothing emotionally and financially until you both agree to delete your accounts and become exclusive. Nothing is more disheartening than taking your date out just to find her back on pof trolling for guys that night.

* Treat every time together like its the last, because it probably is. I've missed out on some lays thinking "I'll smash her next time, no way I won't see her again soon". Wrong!

* Girls flake 75% of the time, no it isn't you, so don't take it personally. Just move on if they don't offer a reschedule and dont be the guy who keeps blowing up her phone.

I feel like I could go on forever, but I hate typing on my phone and you get the picture. Like Solomon, I've got a few years on pof under my belt and have had good luck, but its getting increasingly difficult as more and more guys are flooding these sites.

Last edited:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but its getting increasingly difficult as more and more guys are flooding these sites.
The 'mainstreaming' of online dating is changing that game, that's the reality. We have to outplay it or find new unexploited niches.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you try OkCupid. I was on that site for 6 months and for the most part, you all are right. Most girls on them sites are fake, looking for attention, or just plain weird.

But what you need to do is just stay at it and eventually you'll find one, as long as you stay looking for girls out in the field too.

But anyway. After 6 months of being on there and not getting anywhere, I logged on one day and seen a new profile of a very gorgeous girl who seemed to have all the same interests as me. I sent her a message and she told me I was the first "normal/cute" guy to message her. We messaged for about 3 days, then exchanged numbers. Things went really well and we kept finding more mutual interests. We talked on the phone for maybe 2 days and scheduled a date for later in the week.

I met her for our first date and was pleased to see that she looked just as stunning as her pictures. Unfortunately, the first date didn't go that well as it was sort of awkward being our first time meeting someone online.

After the first date, I could see her interest level dropped as she was less flirty and gave quick/short responses on the phone. I was about to move on but she agreed to give it another go for a second date, so it was my chance to redeem myself. The second date surprisingly went really well, and by the end of the date I could see her interest was completely up again.

Anyway, that was a few months ago. And this girl is now my girlfriend and the ball is in my court now. I get constant texts throughout the day saying she can't wait to see me and plenty of sexual flirting ;) This relationship is actually going better than the ones I didn't use a dating site for.

I think dating sites do work, but it takes ALOT of time to weed out all the fakes and just plain ugly girls. But I can't complain since OkCupid provided me a very hot girl that's actually normal.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Solomon said:
These chicks aren't the chicks that guys are "Wifing" up in real life.
Just my thoughts

Peace

yes they are that is why the divorce rate is 90%... women can do what ever they want be as messed up and low quality as they want and still find 100 dudes desperate enough to marry them... this is due to male over population that few are brave enough to admit to..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
even a "4" can stipulate her terms on POF when in real life on The field she would be happy just for someone to talk to her. A woman who is a 5 is a 8 on POF. The scales are skewed in their favor
Just my thoughts

Peace

4s can and do do that in real life also due to the excess of desperate men.. look at the parking lot of any bar or club at closing time you see HB 7s and up running to their cars to go F the dude they were texting all tight and you see men begging fatties and uglies to come F them,,,

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
3. Pictures are number one --This is common knowledge but a lot of chicks won't read your profile and just message you cause of your pics. This is already talked about but believe it or not just like us women don't read the profiles and could careless what you gotta say as long as you are not creepy and look good! if you look good on POF you gonna be cleaning up house!(if your a minority this is critical!)
Just my thoughts

Peace
this is also very true in real life also... women have 100s of options for sex so they can choos to only f the dudes they think look hot.. ugly dudes love to say that game is important blah blah blah fact is most women will only listen to you "game" if they like how you look...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DG stop fronting

the_stig said:
+100

A few addition pointers I've learned:

* Don't ask more than one question per email, leave it open ended, or you look needy/desperate and she probably won't respond.

* Never write more than she writes, less is best.

* Scheduling a date for more than a few days out will almost always result in a flake as interest levels nose dive fast.

* Call ASAP when the rapport is there, otherwise you're just words on a screen and unless your text game is sound you can kiss her IL goodbye pronto.

* Eject asap at any signs of disinterest or flaking. Many will string you along or lead you on just cause (time wasters, attention wh0res).

* Never get attached! Many are already involved and want a bigger better deal, are serial dating, looking for free drinks/dinners. Perfect example would be that I just learned a girl i'd been talking to, who was playing herself off as single, has actually been in a year relationship. Apparently she forgot we were facebook friends when she made that status update! She would have played me like a fiddle.

* Invest nothing emotionally and financially until you both agree to delete your accounts and become exclusive. Nothing is more disheartening than taking your date out just to find her back on pof trolling for guys that night.

* Treat every time together like its the last, because it probably is. I've missed out on some lays thinking "I'll smash her next time, no way I won't see her again soon". Wrong!

* Girls flake 75% of the time, no it isn't you, so don't take it personally. Just move on if they don't offer a reschedule and dont be the guy who keeps blowing up her phone.

I feel like I could go on forever, but I hate typing on my phone and you get the picture. Like Solomon, I've got a few years on pof under my belt and have had good luck, but its getting increasingly difficult as more and more guys are flooding these sites.

BRILLIANT This guy hits the nail on the head guys.(and gets it)
Can't believe I forgot about Flaking. Your gonna get flaked on hard, I think my flaking percentage on POF is 75-90%. If you are not carefull its easy to get frustated and think its you, reality is these chicks have so many options that if you don't reel them in right away it's a lost cause, due to the fact they getting **** daily thrown @ them

DonGorgon said:
yes they are that is why the divorce rate is 90%... women can do what ever they want be as messed up and low quality as they want and still find 100 dudes desperate enough to marry them... this is due to male over population that few are brave enough to admit to..
dude that's b.s. show me proof what you saying is real cause when I look at the facts your fabricating!

It's not even @ 50%

http://marriage101.org/divorce-rates-in-america/
^^fact!!

DonGorgon said:
4s can and do do that in real life also due to the excess of desperate men.. look at the parking lot of any bar or club at closing time you see HB 7s and up running to their cars to go F the dude they were texting all tight and you see men begging fatties and uglies to come F them,,,
ROFL you so full shyt, I have never ever seen a hot chick run to her car so she can get to her Fbuddy. IF anything their with their friends sturting their stuff wanting to grab some food or go to after party. Hot chicks aren't running home to fucc when they have options to go to after parties

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do online dating long enough you'll start to develop a) low self esteem about yourself, b) strong dislike for women

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
if you do online dating long enough you'll start to develop a) low self esteem about yourself, b) strong dislike for women

I hate to babble in absolutes, since I think the game isn't black and white, but a lot of women online are single for a reason, most of the women I've met online play games, are low quality trashy *****s, etc

Not saying all women are like this but most women online are garbage

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
car

I've been on POF for the last few weeks and it should be called POW (plenty o' whales). In my area its horrible. Fatties, Rednecks, single mothers, ghetto girls and just overall low quality over run the site (in my local). And the fact that this low quality fat menagerie, has the nerve to try to dictate terms in there profiles is hilarious. I chatted up two half way decent chics, talked to them on the phone, got them to send me pics...boom, older and fatter. If I were in a major metro area (I have changed my area code to check this) I think I would do alot better, the women are hotter by far. But out here in the hinterlands, POF is a fail. Its just the left overs. I see better women in my area on paid sites.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, good run down on it.

I've done it in the past, but I'm too busy now.

Personally, I pretty much only waited for chicks to message me, since I didn't want to wait a whole bunch of time sending out messages to chicks who may not be interested, and it made sure I also did other things with my life.

In my neck of the woods, having some good pics and a well written profile seemed to work pretty well.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no doubt, that if a chick is corresponding with you, and she's given you her number, and she's like 10-15 yrs younger than you, and maybe a 5 thru 7, then she's got some insecurity issues which shows through What her texts/messages say to you and When she sends it to you. When you've got em interested, these insecure ones (I don't even have to meet her in person to tell she's insecure) will respond instantaneously to your text/message. You can tell when they text/message without thinking about how bad their text/message looks to a cool person. They may begin to worry about your non-response or not-quick-enough response and start analyzing if she wrote the wrong thing or looked too bought, too hopeful.

I have a 21 yr old kinda overweight beautician (but she's 21 guys...there's still time for her to lose or learn how to lose the weight for me) who just gave me her # last night (I think we messaged 4 times total before she offered it up I didn't even fvcking ask as usual - this tells me she needs some d!ck and doesn't know how to go about it in public).

Anyway, she asked in that number offering that I send my pic with my name to her so she knows which guy I am (this is not surprising - we all know that 4 thru 7s get a ton of mail IF they are on POF a lot as she does log in there more than I do). So I took about 10 pics of myself last night using the timer on my phone to take them, and chose the best one of the lot to send to her, one that happened to be a smiling me). She Immediately responded with "HI!!" and "How are u" and I didn't respond for a while as it was almost 11 PM and I was too tired to text back and forth with her so I replied with something like, "I'll talk with you later sleepy"

Sure enough, she texts me while I'm working today, and I respond with a wacky intentionally misspelled text conveying that I'm working and for how much longer, and she immediately responds, then I don't respond until about 5 minutes ago, something simple like, "Sleep tight" can't remember, and sure enough she immediately responded with a huge text and to text her anytime blah blah. I won't text her anytime, but I can assure you she will text me while I'm at work one day this week.

I'm sure to fvck a much better girl not from POF tomorrow or Wednesday evening. We've been talking tonight after almost a week of mutual no contact. No need to talk as our plans approach. I'm trying to prime her brain for sex whenever we get together the next two days. I changed the subject telling her that I was a naughty boy this weekend when she asked me if I caught anything fishing (I didn't go), and planted the seeds by asking her if she ever feels evil blah blah, that I'd like to talk about something we both know about and have in common exclusive to most others - she can relate to a subject I want to ask of her in the future. I don't want to talk about it now, just later when we meet.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF, great site to meet women. I somehow was able to master this site in 4 days. I already got 2 numbers and 1 FB lol

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
dude that's b.s. show me proof what you saying is real cause when I look at the facts your fabricating!

It's not even @ 50%

http://marriage101.org/divorce-rates-in-america/
^^fact!!

ROFL you so full shyt, I have never ever seen a hot chick run to her car so she can get to her Fbuddy. IF anything their with their friends sturting their stuff wanting to grab some food or go to after party. Hot chicks aren't running home to fucc when they have options to go to after parties
the govt has lied to you 1000000000000000000 times and you pray to their stats? they used a time frame.. but eventually 90% of marriages divorce and 100% have infidelity.. you believe what makes u feel better.. i will deal with reality

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
the govt has lied to you 1000000000000000000 times and you pray to their stats? they used a time frame.. but eventually 90% of marriages divorce and 100% have infidelity.. you believe what makes u feel better.. i will deal with reality

This is based of what facts? you don't have any credible sources to back up your claims. and yet your rambling on like you know the truth....dude puhholeasee
Sorry man, But your like the guy who said the world would end in May, at 4 o clock and guess what happened? NOTHING

so until you get some facts your argument has no basis but just ramblings of your opinion much are subjective!

@ Pooani

what city you live in mate?

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I get alot of messages on this site. Maybe because my profile is stunning? including the pix...

anyhow,, I meet 2 girls a week and I bang out 1 of them... I go direct and always gets best results..

Send direct messages no BS ... I can write more later..

(btw I met a great chick that lives in MIAMI, I went there and stayed with her for 8 days and met her family, now shes coming here to NYC)..

Play the game right,,,, you can succeed big time!... Trust me, Im telling you through experience

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is like any given bar or club. Some guys will go there and complain that there are no decent women. The rest will be finding the decent women in the bar and taking them home.

I have had a lot of success with POF. It's easy pvssy.

And believe it or not, there are quality women who have come up with the strange idea that it is hard to meet a guy at an obnoxiously loud meat market (I mean nightclub), and go online.

If you live in a town of 30,000 people, probably not.
If you are ugly, probably not.
If you have no creativity or wit, probably not.
If you have crap pictures which do not display preselection and social value, probably not.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with what you wrote.....but some of you guys need to chill out and stop taking online dating so seriously.

It comes off so wierd how you guys bash online dating and how trashy the women on it are, and then turn around and spend all this time and energy composing elaborate essays, rants, analysis, and strategies on how to obtain said trashy women. If it doesn't work for you then why keep banging your head against a wall?

Equally retarded are guys who brag how easy online dating is and everyone else thats struggling is a loser.

Here's my advice....stop giving a f*ck whether you're failing (or succeeding) with women, whether online or in real life.

If you're doing well with it, congratulations have a f*cking cookie.

If you're struggling, then get ripped, take pictures of you at the pool with your friends and some girls. Otherwise, quit getting your panties in a bunch when women aren't throwing themselves at you. You're not rich, famous, or model good looking....deal with it.

There problem solved in less than 50 words. Go out, get laid, and FFS get on with your life.

Last edited: