Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some thoughts on POF after 3 years of experince

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why anyone would place any more value on (or for that matter take more seriously) POF than our thoroughly entertaining "Anything Else" section here on sosuave. Really some of the, check that, MOST of the profiles the girls on POF have are beyond hilarious. "I'm a multi-millionaires supermodel with no kids two boats and 6 homes. I spend my weekends in Ibiza when I'm not busy buying countries or generally being awesome. But for some reason I can't find a man. Boo hoo sad face."
How could you not be entertained by this? Sure you could throw your testosterone eggs on the POF basket but then you waste perfectly good opportunities to push subtle digs at random strangers with little or no repercussions or accountability (It is VERY difficult to get banned from POF.) Some of the less ridiculess ones are still riddled with inconsistencies and false pretenses, and let me tell you pointing them out to users is priceless. The responses you get are well worth the effort of profile browsing.

Anyway the primary point I'm making is POF, like just about every other online dating matchmaker, is an absolute joke. The fact that it's a free service (for the most part) doesn't make things any better for the number of variables that make it an absolute duster area for finding high quality girls to spend your valuable time with. It's a literally a virtual carnival for sideshows and psychotics. At most it should be used for novelty purposes.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I honestly don't know why anyone would place any more value on (or for that matter take more seriously) POF than our thoroughly entertaining "Anything Else" section here on sosuave. Really some of the, check that, MOST of the profiles the girls on POF have are beyond hilarious. "I'm a multi-millionaires supermodel with no kids two boats and 6 homes. I spend my weekends in Ibiza when I'm not busy buying countries or generally being awesome. But for some reason I can't find a man. Boo hoo sad face."
How could you not be entertained by this?
There are a lot of fake profiles on every dating site put up by the dating sites themselves. Most are of hot women with profiles that make it seem that they have an awesome life yet they're on pof.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a cheap looking site with free membership. What did you expect?

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked them to close my account one time because I was frustrated and they didn't do squat.

I troll the profiles and I never get banned.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be an ******* (and if I recall correctly, a huge introverted nerd), but he makes more money in a day than most of us do in a year.

Props.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
POF is like trying something off of the free sample tray at the supermarket. It's free, you can have as many as you'd like, it gives you a little taste of something new, it quenches your hunger a little and if you don't want anymore you can just say "no thanks" and walk on.

Personally, I used it entirely for fun. Although I did meet a lot of "professional, travel the world, blah blah blah" types, I never once thought I'd find quality there.

I had a good run. Then they banned my ass. lol. Moved on to greener pastures......
Amante Great to see you around mentor!

What's the new "greener pastures" lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait your second child? I thought you already had one?

Now your doing real life "Wedding Crashers" eeh?
The game to me right now? is meh, up and down, right now working on getting back in shape. I bought a new car a month ago so thinks are looking up

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson420 said:
No replies, so I insulted this one girl who was really ****y on her profile. I said she had a big nose, lmao.

She replied in 2 seconds. Wow, so when I'm trying to holla you're like whatever but if I bruise your pride you reply in a minute. What the ****.
Wow, you showed her! I bet she thought you were the coolest guy on the whole site after that and not some bitter loser who threw a tantrum because he couldn't get her attention.

<sigh>

Some of the guys I'm seeing on this site have so much to learn.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I went of POF once and i instantly realised why women use it, to massage their own ego. They get hundreds of guys telling them their hot and its enough to get them through the month.