Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Questions

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Ding, ding, ding. It's like a light bulb finally went on in your head. As I explained, the guy either knows from experience and/or instinct that pulling away will raise her IL and probably be more effective at stopping the unwanted behavior than getting into a big discussion about it would. Dur.
Or maybe he is doing that NOW...and eventually will move on to a woman that he feels will not be adding drama to his life. That happens too. If he is relatively good looking and has his sh_it together...then other women will notice him.

Do not assume there are not potential competition for you out there. A man can deal with some crap...but when you see a man acting the way he is...it is obvious he is tired of dealing with this and refuses to deal with it. First to get your IL higher...later to just avoid the negativity....and finally because he reached a point in which he might start meeting somebody else that has caught his attention.

That's how I have operated in the past.

The ONLY advice I can give you is for you NOT to take your partner for granted...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
But he's risking losing her.

I didn't know you guys were proponents of being passive. Hmm.
There plenty of women out there. If he is a DJ and has his sh_it together...then he is one of the MINORITY. The one losing is her...not he.

And if he is NOT one of the MINORITY out there...and she happens to be a "quality woman"...then she is actually short changing herself. So...what is going to be?

Men that has their live together do NOT care about the potential of losing a girlfriend. It is JUST a girlfriend...not a wife.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Lishy:

It appears he is happy and has not issues. It appears the one with the issues and insecurity is you. One thing I know for sure...he can NOT read minds. If you have issues or if something is bothering you...then tell him. You have nothing to lose. If he gets tired of you and dumps you...so be it. I mean, you are ALREADY unhappy. So, who cares?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truebrit said:
This response from Rollo is BANG on the money. You are a LEGEND my friend. THIS is how you differentiate yourself from the herd and it is this kind of reponse that is far, FAR more powerfull than looks, money or status.

I would further his reponse by saying ( and I speak from personal experience) you are justifying any male primeaval need for fresh pu55y that a guy like this will have with. And trust me, this guy WILL have other options. Remember, a DJ will ACT on opportunity if, on balance, the response is warranted - you re justifying this to him with your actions. You are ruining any kind of loyalty that you both have built up since you have been going out.
Just remember, a guy will f*ck an (attention) ***** when the mood takes him, but date one? That is a differant matter entirely.

I agree with you. I tend to be VERY loyal to one woman...until she gives me reason to be otherwise. And it is exactly how you described it.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I read most of this thread, Purple H, and you have used it to created a huge amount of attention for yourself from the guys here - 10 pages so far. In fact you real motivation in posting was.. *drum roll *.. ATTENTION !

You are failing in your adolescent games with your B/f who is cool enough to rise above your stupid pranks.,,and you came here to feed your addiction to drama and attention instead ,and it worked - 10 pages, with most of the guys here getting sucked in.

Perhaps you might like to drop in to LoveShack soon and start this "debate" over. There are numerous silly women over there who will feed your huge infantile ego needs.
That was EXACTLY the point I was trying to make early.

I strongly believe both ladies are craving for drama and attention. Their men are WAY above that (and they should be)...and they are seeking that drama and attention in here.

They don't understand that they are risking losing both men (in fact, they are literally FORCING those men to look at their options).

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple Haze is only Partially to blame for this thread to nowhere. The real culprits responsible for this ten page "homage" to attention Horing are our very own resident AW enablers, who not only can't resist the siren song of validating any female with a pulse in real life, so as to address their own Neediness for female attention, they must do it here from behind their keyboards as well. The feminization of the mature man forum is in Full "Flower". Wyldfire must be rolling on the floor laughing at the spectacle! :cheer:

Last edited:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
Purple Haze is only Partially responsible. The real culprits for this ten page "homage" to attention Horing goes out to our resident AW enablers, who not only can't resist the siren song of validating any female with a pulse in real life, so as to address their own Neediness for female attention, they must do it here from behind their keyboards as well. The feminization of the mature man forum is in Full"Flower". Wyldfire must be rolling on the floor laughing at the spectacle!

this AW averages 35 posts a day and is a "senior" DJ in in only 9 days! That MUST be some kind of record. :cheer:

Ding Ding Ding....:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I just felt this post needed a cheering section, I haven't read this thread through..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a post in a thread about how dumb it is to post in that thread.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has been interesting (especially the earlier pages). Some took the time to provide good feedback to a newbie like myself which I appreciate.

Now, I've gotten ALL the feedback I need on this. Time to move on. Everything to be said has been said.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
This thread has been interesting (especially the earlier pages). Some took the time to provide good feedback to a newbie like myself which I appreciate.

Now, I've gotten ALL the feedback I need on this. Time to move on. Everything to be said has been said.
Did you see that guys? She tried to reframe it as it was her decision to move on from this thread after she was first told to by others. PH, you'll move on when you're told and you've been told :D .

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Did you see that guys? She tried to reframe it as it was her decision to move on from this thread after she was first told to by others. PH, you'll move on when you're told and you've been told :D.
ketostix, please refer to the below quote. I posted ON SUNDAY the following, many pages ago (PAGE 6 of this thread), because I felt the topic had been exhausted.

Purple-Haze said:
I am not worried about paranoia on his part (he will just lose interest). I'm worried that my "ways" will eventually turn him into an indifferent partner, to a point that he no longer sees me as a valuable partner. He has a history of leaving women who cause drama - a list I have no desire to be a part of!

I've taken steps, as I've said, to improve on this. I have seen positive results - he is more receptive and attentive when I do not bring the little D into the relationship. I realize true change takes time and effort. As a good start, I've begun to recognize insincere actions and words on my part (i.e. stiring sh1t up just because I want to get a reaction out of him, making something out of nothing, etc).

Thanks to those who replied to my thread. I appreciate your insight and feedback. I've learned some very interesting things since coming here to SS.

I've taken what some of you have said here to heart and intend to integrate those observations, etc. into my approach with my bf.

Cheers!
ketostix, you are a prime example of one who obsesses and who doesn't know when to let go! I came here to get some perspective from a different set of thinkers. Some of the posters here have pointed out their observations and some called me out on my BS behaviour - and for the most part, I've agreed with a lot of what was said earlier. I feel that I have a good handle on my situation and I plan to use what I've learned to CHANGE my behaviour (or at the least be cognizant of it when it's happening).

Now you need to let go. Stop posting, stop obsessing. As I said, I actually agree with some of the other posters. [GASP!] So there is no point for you to prove. You can let go. It's perfectly alright. It doesn't make you any less of a man.

Lishy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh how funny!

How many men have come out and laughed at all the 'regular' members who have taken time to post on here and give me and PH the 'drama' we so crave?

I have found my thread extremely helpful and I will just ignore the male chauvenist's who want to exert the power they do not have in RL on here! It is quite amusing to watch! Keep it up boys it makes you look so cool

N
O
T!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
This is page #11 and you are still here nitpicking and trying to 'point score' . And you create a further attempt at having the last word a few posts down at #212 ,in reply to Keto.

FOr f**k's sake have the last, last , last word and then go back to "LoveDump" where y'all can sit around the campfire with the other adolescents and whine endlessly because your B/fs have not texted you by 9am which surely means that he is cheating because all men are pigs.