Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So why won't girls let me have sex with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theface

Reaction score
You're talking about my picture from June 18? 6 months ago? When I started last December, 12 months ago, and haven't published a photo of myself since August, 4 months ago? Nice try. Just between June and August I showed dramatic results here.

I can see veins on my abs now. I'm wearing a size 33 waist instead of 36. I'm dating several girls who are 20-22 years old (I'm 47).

Working out 3 hours a week provides definite results.

Will you show us a photo of yourself with no shirt on?

Will you arm wrestle me?
I saw that. Dude thought he was jacked and when to a meltdown when people wouldnt agree

JuneAug2_zps7fqbj0g3.jpg

You are trying loosing weith is good bro. But you are not ufc cage fighter. And you just clench in one picture. And make effort to look clumsy in the other. Like a informorcial. Pictures look same only you try making one bad and other good with lighting posture posing.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I saw that. Dude thought he was jacked and when to a meltdown when people wouldnt agree

View attachment 1185

You are trying loosing weith is good bro. But you are not ufc cage fighter. And you just clench in one picture. And make effort to look clumsy in the other. Like a informorcial. Pictures look same only you try making one bad and other good with lighting posture posing.
I wouldn't say it's reversing his age, as he stated, but his body looks better than the average man his age. He has an older man in decent shape body, to be honest, and for that reason alone has an advantage over other men his age. Not sure why he can't use that more and his money less. Not like he's a hog who has to pay for attention. I don't get it, but anyway.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This person @Theface JOINED TODAY and somehow has a photo of me?

I'll take it as a compliment.

Anyhow, that photo shows June versus August. Are you saying you don't see progress just over that 2 month period? That's 4 months ago. Multiply the progress by 6 and now you see what 1 year did.

20 year old girls who saw that photo got naked for me, so they seemed to like it.

You guys rate Miss Universe a 6 and women in the 98 percentile of 21 year olds 6, so I don't expect you to rate me accurately. Photofeeler rated my face 80 in a 3-score average, both this year and when I was 40. A girl wrote to me yesterday on Facebook from 1997-2002 and said "you look exactly the same" (as when I was 27-32).

BTW you conveniently left of the part where I weighed 225 on the left, and 215 on the right. That's not sucking my gut in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That was TheFace FIRST POST. What a homo.
Not like he's a hog who has to pay for attention. I don't get it, but anyway.
I'm trying to do both, that is, be generous with money AND be good looking. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm no Harvey Weinstein letting myself go, or Tom Leykis either.

I'm going for girls 27 years younger than me, who I just met, who are HB9, and getting them to go out that week, and wear whatever hair and outfit I suggest. That has value to me. After that, I hope they actually like me. Some do. Some are only about money.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
@marmel75 had said I should get up to be JJ Watt's size at 6'5" 300, not be Tom Brady's size of 6'4" 225 which I am close to now (I'm 6'5" and currently back to 225 but just as lean as on the right). I reminded him that the human knee cannot take that much weight for long.

When those two played each other in September 40 year old Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback of all time had 4 Touchdowns and Watt had zero sacks. New England won. A few games later JJ Watt suffered a catastrophic knee injury - his inner knee literally exploded, I really felt bad for him. He can't put pressure on it for 3 months. I prayed for the guy. I won't get up to his weight at age 47, thank you.

A

AJ84

That was TheFace FIRST POST. What a homo.

I'm trying to do both, that is, be generous with money AND be good looking. I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm no Harvey Weinstein letting myself go, or Tom Leykis either.

I'm going for girls 27 years younger than me, who I just met, who are HB9, and getting them to go out that week, and wear whatever hair and outfit I suggest. That has value to me. After that, I hope they actually like me. Some do. Some are only about money.
Would you ever try to get these young girls by not using your money? And just going by your looks and personality? Seeing if they are with you because they sincerely like you rather than because you have money. I think you would be able to weed out all the young girls using older guys and what's left may be a much smaller number of girls, but at least you will know it's not just about your money. I'm suggesting not opening with the whole money thing.
I mean why wine and dine a 20 year old who leaves you after a few months or so to be with a younger guy (like you said happens sometimes, and then accept them back when they contact you? Are they contacting you when they are broke or miss fancy dinners or need a new purse or something?
You don't strike me as a man who wants to be used by women but it seems that you are being used by these women.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
This is some stupid azz gay ****e right here. Are you going to measure d!cks next? Come to think of it, he might have
mentioned that before......

The battle is always with oneself. If you need to compare, you are compensating......usually an insecurity.

Personally, I work out for my own physical and mental health and well being. Fvck anyone else.

Will you arm wrestle me?
Will he settle for being kneecapped?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Would you ever try to get these young girls by not using your money?
What do you think I did from age 19 to age 41, a 22 year span?

What do you think I do with girls 25 and over?

Furthermore, half the young girls I dated (including a 99 rated 19 year old) had no money involved, and most who had money involved was only for the first date, because we met at a strip club.

Are you able to walk into strip clubs and get your favorite 20 year old dancers to go out that week without at least buying her dinner?

20 year old women at peak SMV are worth more than 47 year old women with children, so I pay more on those dates.

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, the first thing wrong with your initial post is you say "why won't women let me have sex with them?". By saying let, you are implying that they are going to be doing you a favour by letting you have sex with them. That's prostitution. Prostitutes let you have sex with them in exchange for money. You only want to be having sex with women who WANT to have sex with you. People who sleep with endless hookers have no game. They have punched in the cheat codes, so to speak, and took the easy route to the end of the game - sex. The second thing with your original post is the so many questions you ask open ended. This implies a lack of self aware. "why won't women have sex with me?" The reason is because you don't make them want to have sex with you. They are not broken and nor are you. Work on being a better "you" firstly and confidence will naturally follow. Women will pick up on this confidence, realise you are self aware and appreciative of your own worth and then also appreciate your worth. Will you age like wine? No, not with an attitude of lack of self aware and confidence. You will if you learn red pill awareness and game.

Unfortunately, there is no magic potion to make things work for you or anyone else. You just have to use assistance from the forum community as a guide to help yourself. The forum can help you make better decisions and choices but we cannot sit the exam for you. The exam that is life.

Regarding earning money and becoming successful. This will attract women but it will also attract gold diggers. The most broke bum with looks and game will always outshine a billionaire beta.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like dogs
I knew that before you said so, which is why I suggested it. Women can tell that you only care about yourself. Even if it is just for the sake of fantasy, women want to see the future father of their children in the man they have sex with. Can you imagine yourself with a kid? I sure as hell can't, and neither can women. That's what is hurting you, zero nurturing potential.

Pet shelters are happy to loan you out a dog for a day. And the dog is just happy to get out of its cage. It does not care that you are using it as a prop to talk to girls, and is probably quite eager to help. Maybe one of the girls you talk to will actually adopt the dog, and then you would have achieved a good deed that has nothing to do with yourself....or at least seems that way on the surface. I think your relationships with women will get a lot better when you learn to care about something outside of yourself.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Will you arm wrestle me?
This person @Theface JOINED TODAY and somehow has a photo of me?

I'll take it as a compliment.

Anyhow, that photo shows June versus August. Are you saying you don't see progress just over that 2 month period? That's 4 months ago. Multiply the progress by 6 and now you see what 1 year did.

20 year old girls who saw that photo got naked for me, so they seemed to like it.

You guys rate Miss Universe a 6 and women in the 98 percentile of 21 year olds 6, so I don't expect you to rate me accurately. Photofeeler rated my face 80 in a 3-score average, both this year and when I was 40. A girl wrote to me yesterday on Facebook from 1997-2002 and said "you look exactly the same" (as when I was 27-32).

BTW you conveniently left of the part where I weighed 225 on the left, and 215 on the right. That's not sucking my gut in.
Hey BN, I'm about your age (actually older) but have been working out since age 19. See what a regular diet and workout regimen can do. And yes, I box regularly know MMA, and can arm wrestle, haha. The pic is from August 2017.

Anyone who wants pointers on the diet and workout routine, feel free to PM me.

Attachments

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hey BN, I'm about your age (actually older) but have been working out since age 19. See what a regular diet and workout regimen can do. And yes, I box regularly know MMA, and can arm wrestle, haha. The pic is from August 2017.

Anyone who wants pointers on the diet and workout routine, feel free to PM me.
You look great. Thanks. What is your height and weight?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The most broke bum with looks and game will always outshine a billionaire beta.
This is total bullsh!t.
  • First of all, there is no such thing as a Billionaire Beta.
  • Second if you are broke and a bum (no money or skills), you have no game.
  • Third, money and sex appeal are not mutually exclusive.
Women will choose the handsomest guy with resources.

Women reverse engineer what they find attractive based on whatever provides the most resources. Just look at men's body types over the years. Men used to look great when they were fat, then when they were pale, then when they were super skinny, then when they looked like Arnold, then when they looked like Brad Pitt. If women said they wanted blue men who juggle, men would paint themselves and dance.

Bob S

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is total bullsh!t.
  • First of all, there is no such thing as a Billionaire Beta.
  • Second if you are broke and a bum (no money or skills), you have no game.
  • Third, money and sex appeal are not mutually exclusive.
Women will choose the handsomest guy with resources.

Women reverse engineer what they find attractive based on whatever provides the most resources. Just look at men's body types over the years. Men used to look great when they were fat, then when they were pale, then when they were super skinny, then when they looked like Arnold, then when they looked like Brad Pitt. If women said they wanted blue men who juggle, men would paint themselves and dance.
A billionaire beta is a beta non red pill aware guy with a billion or more dollars - they can exist, I am sorry to say.
Bum - OK a tramp has no game purely based on the fact he is a tramp but had he lead a different path in life he may naturally have game. A broke alpha guy can win over a girl because of game. A billionaire can win over a girl because of money. Who win's? The broke guy because he has game. The billionaire girl is there through circumstance.

Men never looked great fat. That's ridiculous. Women just went to fat men because of resources. That doesn't mean they looked great.

Reaction score
A billionaire beta is a beta non red pill aware guy with a billion or more dollars - they can exist, I am sorry to say.
Bum - OK a tramp has no game purely based on the fact he is a tramp but had he lead a different path in life he may naturally have game. A broke alpha guy can win over a girl because of game. A billionaire can win over a girl because of money. Who win's? The broke guy because he has game. The billionaire girl is there through circumstance.

Men never looked great fat. That's ridiculous. Women just went to fat men because of resources. That doesn't mean they looked great.
There are 7.5 billion people in the world, and only 2,043 billionaires.

This is 0.00002724%. Chances are that you have never met a billionaire, let alone should you include them in your discussions about "game."

PS: This isn't an invitation for you to tell me the story of when you passed by Mark Zuckerburg at the airport.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should just walk up to a woman you like, hand her a thousand bucks, and say "let's go back to my place"
Where is the game in that? I don't pay for sex and I have never offered money for sex.

It's sad that so few of you ever had the chance to hire a woman for a legitimate job like modeling (tax deductible in my business). It's a great thing, being her boss. More importantly, it appeals to her ego and fulfills a lifelong dream in many cases.

Those of you who have read my posts know I don't put up with too much crap from anyone - especially women. If what you are implying is true, that this was an average looking girl who was using me because I was paying her, then shouldn't I have been able to replace her?

By definition, our favorite woman provided us value. As you get better in your career you'll notice you get better women. Listen to Tom Leykis for more.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for being you eh?

You have to be interested in them. Get them interested in you...

Human interaction. Communication.

If you are more interested in the menu....well what do you expect.
Assuming I actually want to. I went out 3 days ago and made notes as I got super drunk but didn't make any post about it because I didn't feel it was worth it. But I can remember one note I wrote about how I was more interested in the octopus on the menu than in any of the girls there. Not every day you get to eat octopus, right? And I look around and the girls are obviously acting fake as fvck with 10 pounds of makeup on.

But let's assume that I actually did want to have sex with them. Why wouldn't they do it? Or would they? I mean, I haven't actually asked anyone in a while.

I could have threesomes with super hot girls if I want to pay them, but so could anyone.

Do I truly have to "work on myself" or is it them who has the problem? Are they some result of a sick feminized society?

Should I try to become a rich, successful man so they will see me as having value? I've done much more than that, but apparently that doesn't matter to them. But what's the difference between that and a hooker?

Same thoughts, different day.

Do I need "status?" Whatever that means. I have no plans on becoming a celebrity any time soon.

Will I age like wine, or just wrinkle and bald?
I am missing a backstory , can you fill me in?
What would you rate your looks?
Are u in shape? Work out?
How did you dress going to the bar? Shoes or boots? Dark jeans? What about your shirt?
Are you a bit shy or introverted?

I myself am naturally introverted but can be a good actor to be outgoing if i really need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.