Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So why won't girls let me have sex with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Assuming I actually want to. I went out 3 days ago and made notes as I got super drunk but didn't make any post about it because I didn't feel it was worth it. But I can remember one note I wrote about how I was more interested in the octopus on the menu than in any of the girls there. Not every day you get to eat octopus, right? And I look around and the girls are obviously acting fake as fvck with 10 pounds of makeup on.

But let's assume that I actually did want to have sex with them. Why wouldn't they do it? Or would they? I mean, I haven't actually asked anyone in a while.

I could have threesomes with super hot girls if I want to pay them, but so could anyone.

Do I truly have to "work on myself" or is it them who has the problem? Are they some result of a sick feminized society?

Should I try to become a rich, successful man so they will see me as having value? I've done much more than that, but apparently that doesn't matter to them. But what's the difference between that and a hooker?

Same thoughts, different day.

Do I need "status?" Whatever that means. I have no plans on becoming a celebrity any time soon.

Will I age like wine, or just wrinkle and bald?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a puppy. Don't adopt one, foster one instead. It is a temporary arrangement. Take the dog out, and it will make it ten times easier for you to talk to girls. They will approach you.

It is ridiculous that you would consider surgeries and expensive consultants before you would do something so simple as go volunteer at a charity, which is practically free to you, and might even help you realize that it is possible to care about things other than yourself. You say you despise women and people in general - fine, that's your judgment to make, but don't be surprised when they don't like you back.

Reaction score
You need a puppy. Don't adopt one, foster one instead. It is a temporary arrangement. Take the dog out, and it will make it ten times easier for you to talk to girls. They will approach you.

It is ridiculous that you would consider surgeries and expensive consultants before you would do something so simple as go volunteer at a charity, which is practically free to you, and might even help you realize that it is possible to care about things other than yourself. You say you despise women and people in general - fine, that's your judgment to make, but don't be surprised when they don't like you back.
It doesn't cost me anything to go to a bar, either. The cost of a few drinks is not anything.

Okay I'll Google charities.

But I really think there is something to this whole money thing. For basically the entire history of our species, the man provided and protected, the woman made babies and took care of them.

We live in unprecedented times with all this feminism and desk job nonsense.

But also, I don't think having done some charity work will make the girls at the bars and clubs want to sleep with me. Neither will getting a puppy, and I don't like dogs or having pets.

Last edited:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Just for being you eh?

You have to be interested in them. Get them interested in you...

Human interaction. Communication.

If you are more interested in the menu....well what do you expect.

Reaction score
Just for being you eh?

Or fake it till I make it!

If they were naked in my room, I would have liked them better than the octopus.

Reaction score
Just for being you eh?

So I have to get them interested somehow. I have no idea how to do that. Although I have done it on random occasions in the past.

I can do everything I can to take care of the physical aspect. Dress nice, etc.

But TALKING. Not even close.

I am SERIOUSLY introverted. It's crippling to my game.

Had a gf from Feb - June. She told me she didn't think I had the personality to be a player. Too quiet.

But there's no point of not trying.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming I actually want to. I went out 3 days ago and made notes as I got super drunk but didn't make any post about it because I didn't feel it was worth it. But I can remember one note I wrote about how I was more interested in the octopus on the menu than in any of the girls there. Not every day you get to eat octopus, right? And I look around and the girls are obviously acting fake as fvck with 10 pounds of makeup on.

But let's assume that I actually did want to have sex with them. Why wouldn't they do it? Or would they? I mean, I haven't actually asked anyone in a while.

I could have threesomes with super hot girls if I want to pay them, but so could anyone.

Do I truly have to "work on myself" or is it them who has the problem? Are they some result of a sick feminized society?

Should I try to become a rich, successful man so they will see me as having value? I've done much more than that, but apparently that doesn't matter to them. But what's the difference between that and a hooker?

Same thoughts, different day.

Do I need "status?" Whatever that means. I have no plans on becoming a celebrity any time soon.

Will I age like wine, or just wrinkle and bald?

most women will want to have sex with you if your SMV is higher than their. money look haircut clothes gym(!) and shining social personality then u can bang. if you dont have to worry about money you could easily go gym

Reaction score
most women will want to have sex with you if your SMV is higher than their. money look haircut clothes gym(!) and shining social personality then u can bang. if you dont have to worry about money you could easily go gym
I have time to do either money or gym. I really don't like working out. It is not a fun hobby for me. Hopefully, if I'm rich enough, this will make up for it. It's not like I need large muscles to flip houses.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I have time to do either money or gym. I really don't like working out. It is not a fun hobby for me. Hopefully, if I'm rich enough, this will make up for it. It's not like I need large muscles to flip houses.
its easier if you have all. i had many cases where women were attracted with ONE of my qualities but didnt bother going further. We just wasted our time however they liked attention or "backup option"

as for gym unless you are some extreme shy guy then you can just go for exercies that are PLEASANT. i skip a lot of exercises because they are hard, and i find better alternatives for given body part

Reaction score
And I don't really know how to describe my personality. I mostly don't even talk. I can't use Facebook because of criminal record. I have no close friends and don't care that much. I always talk about sex if I'm talking to a girl for more than 5 minutes. Even the girls on SA often think I'm too sexual.

Reaction score
its easier if you have all. i had many cases where women were attracted with ONE of my qualities but didnt bother going further. We just wasted our time however they liked attention or "backup option"

as for gym unless you are some extreme shy guy then you can just go for exercies that are PLEASANT. i skip a lot of exercises because they are hard, and i find better alternatives for given body part
There is only so much time in the day. It is a commitment to get a great gym body. Girls don't work that hard for their bodies. I should focus on arms, chest, and abs, and leave everything else alone. I have a spare bedroom in my house dedicated as a gym, but I never use it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So I have to get them interested somehow. I have no idea how to do that.
  • You have to start by reading their body language and finding someone who is attracted to you. (Choose the right victim from Art of Seduction).
  • Then you say something interesting or funny. Never open with a compliment.
  • Then you haunt the periphery of her existence for awhile, to the point where she wonders if you like her or not.
  • Then you let your romantic interest be known (she should reciprocate somewhat at this point or you move on).
  • Then you make the bold move and ask her out and get the digits. If she asks you for your number you move on.
  • Then you text something original. Many times it breaks down here and you get no reply and move on.
  • Then you have a conversation that focuses on HER. Many times they are illiterate or you can't get a conversation going and move on.
  • Then you take her out and show her a great time.
  • Then you kiss her goodnight. No goodnight kiss means you move on.
  • Then you wait to see if she writes back.
  • Repeat and make sure to have sex by the third date or move on.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just one hour with a physical trainer ($50/hr or so) three days per week is enough to see definite results.
if your picture is what you call definite results then sorry but thats disinformation.

gym is a serious commitment. you will waste much more money and time on preparing and eating food. and 3hrs a week isnt enough unless you dont train your whole body but certain parts

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
if your picture is what you call definite results then sorry but thats disinformation.
You're talking about my picture from June 18? 6 months ago? When I started last December, 12 months ago, and haven't published a photo of myself since August, 4 months ago? Nice try. Just between June and August I showed dramatic results here.

I can see veins on my abs now. I'm wearing a size 33 waist instead of 36. I'm dating several girls who are 20-22 years old (I'm 47).

Working out 3 hours a week provides definite results.

Will you show us a photo of yourself with no shirt on?

Will you arm wrestle me?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You're talking about my picture from June 18? 6 months ago? When I started last December, 12 months ago, and haven't published a photo of myself since August, 4 months ago? Nice try. Just between June and August I showed dramatic results here.

I can see veins on my abs now. I'm wearing a size 33 waist instead of 36. I'm dating several girls who are 20-22 years old (I'm 47).

Working out 3 hours a week provides definite results.

Will you show us a photo of yourself with no shirt on?
Will you arm wrestle me?
I showed you my shortless pic when you went full aggresive against me for no reason. you said something that you would beat me and 2 other guys 1vs3. This inappropriate behavior might be norm for you so thats why you dont remember if you start fights with anybody.

Note im nowhere near good posture. But if you want serious results you have to eat at least 5 times a day and at definitely spend more hours on gym than 3. theres a high possiblity what you achieved in 6 months would take you just 3 months if you approached it seriously.

and its IMPOSSIBLE to train ALL BODY PARTS to gain serious MASS just having 3 hours per week. do the math.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So, no. You won't arm wrestle me.

I don't have that much time or money to spend at the gym. As an older man I can say that this was the method I used to FINALLY remove abdominal fat and also to tighten my jaw line.

I no longer have that cellulite look when I contort my body certain ways. For example my rib cage area used to look crinkly if I leaned that way.

I saw certain lines appear on my upper body. Certain veins on my arms appeared. Then veins on my abs (hadn't seen those since I was 32 - right below the pant line on both sides). My chest got more cut. My abs showed two diagonal lines pointing toward my groin, then showed two sharp horizontal lines parallel to my waist line, along with a line down the middle of my belly, a zig-zag look between my chest, and striations on my chest. I also corrected this fatty area that was on my right chest muscle.

After watching myself age, this process clearly reverses the aging process, so it's a special thing, especially in my 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.