Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So the BPD wants to move in with me and is trying to manipulate me into letting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
Talk all the trash you want fellas. My new hottie is blowing up my phone night and day.

You should be giving me some dap. I just pulled off an Immediate Move On.. (IMO)

The girl gives you trouble? Just pull an "IMO".... the immediate move on will leave her like this :eek:

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Champ said:
Talk all the trash you want fellas. My new hottie is blowing up my phone night and day.

You should be giving me some dap. I just pulled off an Immediate Move On.. (IMO)

The girl gives you trouble? Just pull an "IMO".... the immediate move on will leave her like this :eek:
If she was, you wouldn't be posting here. And the guy said something along the same lines whenever challenged.

Well, enough giving you attention. Maybe someone else can make you feel like your life is worth something.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Now I realize who you remind me of: Vlad the Impaler. Kept rambling about some bp woman and how he had dates lined up. In fact, it was written almost exactly like this thread. Save us the trouble and just end it.
...and Vlad the Impaler is Skip to my Love, Skip, etc...

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Champ said:

Right on! :rockon:

This advice is rock solid.

The "IMO" is one of the hardest things to pull off. Many think they're doing the "IMO" but they're really doing the "FIMO" in hopes of preventing her from doing the "RIMO" on top of the "FRIMO" that many "BPDs" like to pull "ASAP".

I hope everyone is taking notes. Larry's stuff is gold!:yes:

Cheers!

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice MNIN, congrats on leaving the BPD.

Now it's time to find out if No Contact Really Works. :rolleyes:

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Nice MNIN, congrats on leaving the BPD.

Well it's day 4 of no contact and I haven't heard from her either.

Could it be possible I never hear from her again?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your age

Are you 29, 32 or something else. In your original user name, you have age:32 and now with your new user name, you have age:29. What is your true age....

In any event, this post does not belong to The Mature Man section of the forum. It should be moved.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
amoka said:
Are you 29, 32 or something else. In your original user name, you have age:32 and now with your new user name, you have age:29. What is your true age....

In any event, this post does not belong to The Mature Man section of the forum. It should be moved.

Why not?

I have been reading all the posts in the DJ section about how when you truly go no contact, she will start wondering.

And then they will start calling or texting, but it may take a few weeks.

And then when the woman starts back up the contact, you make it hard for her to get a response. And then, she will be BEGGING for us to come back.

Well, it's time to put all those theories to the test. Let's see if she starts begging. 5 days with no word from her now.. this is the longest since we met 6 months ago.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes said:
That was 2 years ago and I am different now. Back then, after 4 days I broke and contacted the girl so the no contact was voided.

This time I am sticking to my guns... 5 days so far. I will not make contact, she disgusts me and the thought of breaking no contact disgusts me even when I am drunk.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
Random thought as I drove home today:

It's scary as hell I was having thoughts about marrying this girl or being serious with her. If it wasn't for sosuave and all the knowledge I have learned I might have married this trainwreck.

6 days now without a word from her and she told me she loves me lol.

I have 2 dates lined up... one is with a girl I met a long time ago at my old job and I dug up her #. Thank god for this place. I don't think a girl can ever manipulate me again. I know too much!

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Champ said:
Why not?

I have been reading all the posts in the DJ section about how when you truly go no contact, she will start wondering.

And then they will start calling or texting, but it may take a few weeks.

And then when the woman starts back up the contact, you make it hard for her to get a response. And then, she will be BEGGING for us to come back.

Well, it's time to put all those theories to the test. Let's see if she starts begging. 5 days with no word from her now.. this is the longest since we met 6 months ago.
This is an awful idea. What are you thinking?

This woman is crazy. If you have such killer game like you said a few posts back, why not just meet some other women?

And I hope no one gets suckered into coming on here and explaining to you how no contact actually works. Little do they know, you've already had a thread that spanned 30+ pages of people explaining to you how it works.

I admit, the only reason I come back on SoSuave is to read your threads. I get a huge kick out of some of your escapades and some of the whacky reasoning you try to use to justify them.

But this is beyond fun and games. Like Roman told you, you should just move on and get over this crap while you're still relatively young. You're going to end up getting into some sort of nasty legal battle or something like that with this crazy woman.

Unfortunately, I think you're going to have to learn your lesson the hardest way possible.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
This is an awful idea. What are you thinking?

This woman is crazy. If you have such killer game like you said a few posts back, why not just meet some other women?

And I hope no one gets suckered into coming on here and explaining to you how no contact actually works. Little do they know, you've already had a thread that spanned 30+ pages of people explaining to you how it works.

I admit, the only reason I come back on SoSuave is to read your threads. I get a huge kick out of some of your escapades and some of the whacky reasoning you try to use to justify them.

But this is beyond fun and games. Like Roman told you, you should just move on and get over this crap while you're still relatively young. You're going to end up getting into some sort of nasty legal battle or something like that with this crazy woman.

Unfortunately, I think you're going to have to learn your lesson the hardest way possible.

Yes, I am moving on. I fell for this girl I am NOT going to lie she is hot and I loved her personality but I knew in the back of my mind she isn't the one.

I have always wanted to know if going no contact works, just like that thread I made 2 years ago. I FAILED back then because I was weak and I contacted her and 30 pages of drama ensued.

This time, I am not weak. I am pretty much over this girl. I don't miss her. I told her "I love you", but it was the moment, and it was a false statement. I learned to block off my heart to this girl.

I just want to see for fun, if no contact works like the theories presented here on sosuave.

I have already moved on. See my previous post we were posting at the same time.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that you are going to see if no contact really works is if you genuinely move on. You can't just quit talking to a girl who you've been with in hopes that she'll crawl back to you.

The point of no contact is to leave the girl, set off for greener pastures and better your life outright. It isn't so that you can win her back or make her want you more. When the chick realizes what she missed out on and she comes crawling back, you laugh her off and shoo her away because you're above the petty bullsh!t she put you through.

As you probably saw in all my journal threads, I recently relocated to a new city. There's a girl who I went to high school with who lives here. She's really one of the few people who I knew here before I moved, but I never called her or tried to get in touch with her? Why, because we dated for a short time in high school and she treated me like sh!t. Eight years later, our roles have reversed. Every time I see her out at the bars, she comes onto me and practically forces her number in my phone.

I could probably land a one-night stand with her no problem, but I have too much self respect. It just feels good to have the tables turned on her completely. In all honesty and this might be petty, it's a gratifying feeling watching her practically beg for my attention.

You should try to use this situation with this crazy BPD woman in the same way. Split away from her, don't contact her and when - or if - she does try to make contact with you again, just flat out ignore her. Become too big for the bullsh!t she put you through, and you will feel very good about yourself.

At some point, this has to stop being about playing games and manipulation for you, and it needs to become about self growth and developing genuine game.

The Champ

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
The only way that you are going to see if no contact really works is if you genuinely move on. You can't just quit talking to a girl who you've been with in hopes that she'll crawl back to you.

The point of no contact is to leave the girl, set off for greener pastures and better your life outright. It isn't so that you can win her back or make her want you more. When the chick realizes what she missed out on and she comes crawling back, you laugh her off and shoo her away because you're above the petty bullsh!t she put you through.

As you probably saw in all my journal threads, I recently relocated to a new city. There's a girl who I went to high school with who lives here. She's really one of the few people who I knew here before I moved, but I never called her or tried to get in touch with her? Why, because we dated for a short time in high school and she treated me like sh!t. Eight years later, our roles have reversed. Every time I see her out at the bars, she comes onto me and practically forces her number in my phone.

I could probably land a one-night stand with her no problem, but I have too much self respect. It just feels good to have the tables turned on her completely. In all honesty and this might be petty, it's a gratifying feeling watching her practically beg for my attention.

You should try to use this situation with this crazy BPD woman in the same way. Split away from her, don't contact her and when - or if - she does try to make contact with you again, just flat out ignore her. Become too big for the bullsh!t she put you through, and you will feel very good about yourself.

At some point, this has to stop being about playing games and manipulation for you, and it needs to become about self growth and developing genuine game.
I'm trying. Meeting a new girl who I met online and she lives out of state. We are meeting tomorrow I just have to set the damned alarm clock so I can get on with the chore.

Last night I contacted a girl I knew years ago, and she is acting nice and wants to meet on Saturday... so I set up a coffee date with her too.

Things are looking good. Let's see how the weekend plays out. If things go well, I will be officially moved on by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.