So I've been away for a long while and here are my thoughts on this whole DJ thing.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My last crazy borderline girl I was with had been with over hundred guys, including orgies and public parking lot sex in front of a cheering crowd. And she is amazing in bed...lots of practice. I only know about her past because I know her so well, most guys have no idea. There are a lot of women out there with a slvtty past. They are just more skilled at sex - that is the only way to look at it.
Another way to look at it would be: morally despicable.

The OP is right:

"The amount of girls you've been with has no bearing to your level of happiness....when it comes to one night stands, in the end, you're empty in more ways then one... you just might not realize it at the time."

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit off to this topic, but I find this to be an interesting point of topic....myself I haven't been with many girls but i'm worried that I will eventually be with someone who has been with many guys... somethin that almost all hot girls will be guilty of...........
Its not exactly off topic. The topic starter claims that he regrets being with many women. Its all sentimental/emotional BS. Simple logic says that would be better if late in life you regret being with so many women, than regrting being with only few. Its very easy for someone who had many girls to say that he regrets it.

it is very logical to realize that it is in the best interst of a woman to settle down her by her late 20s since she will no longer have that many options while guys will have more options at that time so why should guys suffer having used there youth to gain education instead of wastin it on tryin to get *****es?....
Its quite possible to work and study while f***ing a lot of girls, my friend. What blocks most men are moral standards, not time or possibility.

i respect that wht is being said is about men living with dignity and i've always tried to live like that but reality is that men who fk around and then get a wifey are more content than those who work hard for a better live down the road but never got with many girls.........
The funny thing is that exactly those men who play around during their youth still get that nice girl in the end...

i personally feel that I will likely cheat on my wife just to balance things out just out of spite...but who knows maybe i might find an attractive girl who doesn't have a disgusting past.
I wouldnt count on that. And I agree with you, you might not be able to cheat on her, but you will most certainly have a lot of anger towards your partner, so my advice is for you to get out there and live a little, without concerning about finding a wife.
We all hate those who do not live by our moral standards, so if you find yourself in that situation, it will probably not work out... And most important YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, because most of them is not honest about. In the case of my friend, it was a mistake to tell him certain things, and next time she will not do it.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fwiw, a slvtty past does not disgust me at all. I have dated a lot of slvts. My last crazy borderline girl I was with had been with over hundred guys, including orgies and public parking lot sex in front of a cheering crowd. And she is amazing in bed...lots of practice. I only know about her past because I know her so well, most guys have no idea. There are a lot of women out there with a slvtty past. They are just more skilled at sex - that is the only way to look at it.
There other way to see it: STD warning.

And you don't care about her. In the case of my friend, he was marrying the woman. I had girls like that too, and I must say, I wasnt intimidated because I didnt care about them either. I would never think of anything half serious with them.

Also, when you really don't care who she was doing last night, then when you are with her, you won't care who she might run off and do after you break up. Not caring about what she does with her body takes the power away from a woman that she usually has over men. Ironically, it is also the best way to keep her away from other men by keeping her interested in you.
Do you plan to marry this woman ? I dont think so. She is a toy. Once you are done with her, you will just find another one to toy with.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
Lexington and Luminescence are typical responses to the reasons why I left this place in the first place. Nobody seeing the alternative... just defending yourself, when in actuality my advice may not even apply to you. You do what you do and have fun. Somebody on here may not be looking to just rack up the numbers and screw so many women.. but the status quo of this website would suggest that this is what he needs to do in order to find himself and this is in fact the opposite, after a certain point.

My main point to all of this is that no matter what, this pick up stuff won't make you happy. Period. That's it.

Don't sit there and put words in my mouth about sweeping generalizations.

I'm telling you my side of things and about what I know now that I didn't know 7 years ago when I started to visit this site. And for the record I was never a complete AFC, like i suspect many guys on here . I dated some pretty hot girls well before I got here... just had the displeasure of running into one that wrecked me for a long time and it messed me up enough to find answers, leading me here.

end of discussion.
Absolutely true.
Honestly guys, for those of you who don't believe what "The Bad Ass Canadian" is stating now, you will believe it sometime in your life. It doesn't neccessarily have to be now, as most of the viewers on this forum are of a young age, but it will as you mature and grow as an individual.

I know that when I first joined this forum, it was to suffer from a major "high school sweetheart" breakup. Little did I know that most of it was a lack of self confidence; I had it in me all along to get through what had happened. Currently, I am in an absolutely amazing LTR. And sure, most people don't want that in life (or right now, for that matter), but as you get tons of digits and realize that tons of women are attracted to you, you just realize that you no longer want to be that person that sleeps with every girl he can get. It took me a while to realize it (and this is probably my first post in MONTHS), but now that I do, I just want to bump up this thread.

Awesome read, and definetly some merit in the stuff mentioned in the OP's post.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls wanna have sex too...the hotter they are...the more you need to work for it...thus the reason for this site and the techniques the PUAs created...we use them successfully while at the same time do the most important thing...BETTERING OURSELVES IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR LIVES, if all this works out, then girls let themselves have sex with us...we are not manipulating, using, or sharing souls...I understand what your saying from your age and viewpoint Canadian...but the other day I had sex with a girl and it was the third time I had hung out with her, I made my intentions clear from date one that I had fun with her but wasnt looking for a relationship and she understood that...2 dates later I banged her...

There was no manipulation in that and I will not later be haunted by this...I do understand the regret you speak of...I feel it almost everytime Im done banging...its a sort of guilt you feel maybe from the religious reasons spoken of above where you feel like an animal sort of, but thats really what we are...it is not practical for us to approach every girl with the hope of being with her forever and there is a natural reasons for boners...this game we play is just to help us bridge the gap between us an the opposite sex..

just my 2 cents...

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still in my early 20's, but I know a mature person who knows what he's talking about when I see one. The Bad Ass Canadian, don't leave! We need you around here more. Post your tips, and leave them at that. Let the keyboard jockeys have their fill of disagreements. Some of us know you speak the truth, and want to feed off your wisdom. In any case, thank you for the post. :up:

Top Bottom