So it happened: Sexual Harassment @ Work as Retaliation

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can bet with extreme certainty that she did not lose her job, nor was she sanctioned in any way. It's in the same ballpark as women who falsely claim rape. No ramifications for the accuser, ever.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the cautionary tale. Glad you got to keep your job, that's the most important thing. You got to have your cake and eat it too, so to speak.

I'm 31 also, and this new girl at work is a 22 year-old recent college grad who is pretty flirtatious with me. Texts me a lot. She's also pretty good looking, a solid 7 and likes to show off her tits which is tempting the hell out of me. She's really cool too, awesome personality and sense of humor.

It's gotten to the point where I know she's wondering why the hell I haven't made a move yet. Man I want to, but I know the moment we start fvcking, everything will change and that great personality will turn upside down when I tell her I don't want a relationship with a coworker.

I just have to stop fantasizing about banging her in the elevator at work haha.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* they closed investigation and let me keep my job
She 100% should have been fired at the end of the investigation

1. They knew she had been in some type of relationship with you
2. She complained you ignored her and didn't work with her, despite there being no need to do so
3. She filed the complaint after you ended things with her

She obviously filed the sexual harassment claim falsely and with malicious intent. The fact they didn't fire her immediately at the end of the investigation is embarrassing.

It's like yelling "Fire!" on a plane, and then when the investigation finds there was no fire or any reason to even think there was a fire, just dropping the case and letting you go... because you're a girl

???

Seems legit

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, hopefully you have learned something from all of this.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She 100% should have been fired at the end of the investigation

1. They knew she had been in some type of relationship with you
2. She complained you ignored her and didn't work with her, despite there being no need to do so
3. She filed the complaint after you ended things with her

She obviously filed the sexual harassment claim falsely and with malicious intent. The fact they didn't fire her immediately at the end of the investigation is embarrassing.

It's like yelling "Fire!" on a plane, and then when the investigation finds there was no fire or any reason to even think there was a fire, just dropping the case and letting you go... because you're a girl

???

Seems legit
Man don't you just love feminism?
F*ck are you patriarchist?

I can imagine this girl sitting with her BFF's telling them about this "loser" guy and how he almost got fired. "you go girl!".

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have we said 'don' t shyt where you eat.'

OP dodged a bullet but dumb, dumb, dumb. Keep texts, remember young women are over-entitled with no fear of consequences for their actions. He also eas sexual with someone at work. He was lucky she didn't claim rape.

I know pickings are slim in the states but you guys keep on coming up with stories like "there's this hot chick at work/there's this married woman who gives me IOI's/should I leave my bipolar girlfriend/...."

For fvcks sake... Does no-one read their own posts and go "wow, that was pretty stupid"
There are things worse than not getting laid like - putting your **** in crazy - losing your job, reputation and self-esteem - getting a bad beating - or having to live with a bytch all the time.

Guys, don't be stupid do better.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm late as all hell but have been away from this forum for a while .. thought I'd chime in with what happened since i didn't follow up .. hopefully this tory helps to drive home the point that you should never date girls at the office.

Anyway, I met this really young girl at work (me 31, her 21 -- i say the age because i think it played a factor) ...we started dating casually ... invited her over one friday night and we started fvcking (was never all that into her .. she was kind of annnoying ... but she had a cute little body and she was something to do out of boredom i guess)

after a few dates/ fvck sessions it was pretty obvious that we mutually weren't that into each other ... she started rejecting my "hang out" requests ... but that didn't stop her from being an attention wh0re at the office .. coming to my cube .. setting up meetings at the office .. asking me superfluous questions that didn't really have anything to do with work-related projects (our interactions were always personal and flirty at work). She started coming around excessively and I started getting pretty annoyed with this girl and started blowing her off.

anyway, at one of these meetings she set up .. we were alone in a conference room .. she was wearing this skirt that was riding up her thigh and being flirty about it knowing that i was checking her out ... i got horny as fvck and started touching her ... she seemed kind of uncomfortable about me touching her in the conference room (we could have been "caught") but she went with it and then eventually asked me to stop "not here" ... i said "ok - you should come over after work" .. she denied "i can't i am going out tonight"

so i leave the meeting and a few days pass with no contact. She summons me to another meeting under the guise that its work related .. im there talking to her and my head is pounding from the night out i had before .. i told her "fvck my head hurts, i think im hungover from last night, if there's nothing work related to discuss im going to leave" so she starts questioning me about where i was and why she didn't get an invite and that she is not just a ONS type of girl and she goes off on me, being disrespectful towards me, lecturing me on "not being that kind of girl" and exclaiming that she wants something serious, etc...

i promptly exit this meeting not wanting to hear it ... after leaving this meeting i was 100% done with this girl .. done with her wasting my time / seeking my attention / etc. .. so i started to ignore her at the office and ghosting her hard (ignoring her visits to my cube telling her i was busy, denying her meeting requests, etc.) ... a few weeks goes by of this and the next thing i know i get called into HR ... HR tells me that this girl filed a "complaint" against me

She shared our text conversations with HR (where i said flirty things to her -- selectively leaving out the parts where she was flirty) ... she told them about the conference room touching etc. and that i'm ignoring her / not working with her .. (funny thing is that even though we work in the same area we really have no reason to work together -- two separate fields entirely)

* HR conducted investigation
* i took the high road with my statement
* girl later admitted that it was mutual and not really sexual harassment
* they closed investigation and let me keep my job (imo there are not many people with my background in the area so i think this played a big role in allowing me to keep my job)
* i was only worried about being fired because it was bonus-time (dont get bonus if fired) .. after i got my bonus i left the company (something i wanted to do anyway but the situation added fuel to the fire).
oh wow OP delivers, alls well that ends well

i hope she learned some kinda lesson and got some kinda punishment

and i hope you learned to not bang your inferiors/coworkers, apparently it's a better idea to bang your boss because they'd be the ones to get in trouble, not you.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm late as all hell but have been away from this forum for a while .. thought I'd chime in with what happened since i didn't follow up .. hopefully this tory helps to drive home the point that you should never date girls at the office.

Anyway, I met this really young girl at work (me 31, her 21 -- i say the age because i think it played a factor) ...we started dating casually ... invited her over one friday night and we started fvcking (was never all that into her .. she was kind of annnoying ... but she had a cute little body and she was something to do out of boredom i guess)

after a few dates/ fvck sessions it was pretty obvious that we mutually weren't that into each other ... she started rejecting my "hang out" requests ... but that didn't stop her from being an attention wh0re at the office .. coming to my cube .. setting up meetings at the office .. asking me superfluous questions that didn't really have anything to do with work-related projects (our interactions were always personal and flirty at work). She started coming around excessively and I started getting pretty annoyed with this girl and started blowing her off.

anyway, at one of these meetings she set up .. we were alone in a conference room .. she was wearing this skirt that was riding up her thigh and being flirty about it knowing that i was checking her out ... i got horny as fvck and started touching her ... she seemed kind of uncomfortable about me touching her in the conference room (we could have been "caught") but she went with it and then eventually asked me to stop "not here" ... i said "ok - you should come over after work" .. she denied "i can't i am going out tonight"

so i leave the meeting and a few days pass with no contact. She summons me to another meeting under the guise that its work related .. im there talking to her and my head is pounding from the night out i had before .. i told her "fvck my head hurts, i think im hungover from last night, if there's nothing work related to discuss im going to leave" so she starts questioning me about where i was and why she didn't get an invite and that she is not just a ONS type of girl and she goes off on me, being disrespectful towards me, lecturing me on "not being that kind of girl" and exclaiming that she wants something serious, etc...

i promptly exit this meeting not wanting to hear it ... after leaving this meeting i was 100% done with this girl .. done with her wasting my time / seeking my attention / etc. .. so i started to ignore her at the office and ghosting her hard (ignoring her visits to my cube telling her i was busy, denying her meeting requests, etc.) ... a few weeks goes by of this and the next thing i know i get called into HR ... HR tells me that this girl filed a "complaint" against me

She shared our text conversations with HR (where i said flirty things to her -- selectively leaving out the parts where she was flirty) ... she told them about the conference room touching etc. and that i'm ignoring her / not working with her .. (funny thing is that even though we work in the same area we really have no reason to work together -- two separate fields entirely)

* HR conducted investigation
* i took the high road with my statement
* girl later admitted that it was mutual and not really sexual harassment
* they closed investigation and let me keep my job (imo there are not many people with my background in the area so i think this played a big role in allowing me to keep my job)
* i was only worried about being fired because it was bonus-time (dont get bonus if fired) .. after i got my bonus i left the company (something i wanted to do anyway but the situation added fuel to the fire).
LMAO she sounds so immature. I hate girls like this. Only thing worse are girls who cry rape. Not only does that **** guy's lives over, but that also hurts other girls who are legitimately raped.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score

OP dodged a bullet but dumb, dumb, dumb. Keep texts, remember young women are over-entitled with no fear of consequences for their actions. He also eas sexual with someone at work. He was lucky she didn't claim rape.

I know pickings are slim in the states but you guys keep on coming up with stories like "there's this hot chick at work/there's this married woman who gives me IOI's/should I leave my bipolar girlfriend/...."

For fvcks sake... Does no-one read their own posts and go "wow, that was pretty stupid"
There are things worse than not getting laid like - putting your **** in crazy - losing your job, reputation and self-esteem - getting a bad beating - or having to live with a bytch all the time.

Definitely! SAVE YOUR TEXTS AND MESSAGES.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Picking aren't that slim...at least if you are halfway decent looking with decent game...you can kill it online

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I save all my texts securely, as well as any nude pics these crazy women send. Just in case I ever have to defend myself against one of them going rogue. Nothing takes the crazy wind out of the raging female sails like just re-sending her own nude pic to her. It paints a thousand words, but can be summarized thusly:
Don't Fvck With Me!