So it happened: Sexual Harassment @ Work as Retaliation

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You all warned me.

Anything I should know to prepare for ? HR is doing an investigation....

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will almost certainly be fired, if only to limit the companies liability and protect themselves from a lawsuit. Next time don't be an idiot.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you the guy who said that the girl was mad at him for NOT asking her out so she filed sexual harassment and then he was like "but I still have a chance"?

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're getting fired.... I would back up any texts, emails or written convo's you have had with her, present them to HR so they are aware that you may sue for unfair dismissal and loss of earnings... this may make them second guess but as always, she must be telling the truth, cause she is a woman...

What exactly happened anyway? What's the story here?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all think we can be like the dudes on mad men...those days are long gone with females nowadays....
Best one can do if he wants to fvck a co-worker is play super aloof and be extremely attractive and get her so wet it's she who jumps ur bones.
My good looking friend does it all the time, no stress, no work required.

Stay positive OP....if you didn't do anything wrong u have nothing to fear.
If it's a case of the system being fvckrd up towards men then it is what it is. Don't let that deter you from being the daddy Mack.
You picked a salty bytch that's all...

Society is more aware now about women crying harassment at any little thing.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness we don't even know the OP's side of the story. Maybe he did sexually harass her

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never chase a girl at work... Never... If things ever turn south then bitterness and resentment can cause stuff like this to happen.
The problem is that this is not a court of law... This is a mediation with HR as the arbitrator. Thus, innocent until proven guilty, due process, ect. which are guaranteed in a regular court of law are not guaranteed here. In cases like this you have to prove you did not, you have to prove your innocence as you will likely not be assumed innocent. Most companies take this kind of stuff very seriously.
You will need as much evidence as you can possibly get to support your claim. Even then, it may come down to a he said she said thing, in which case her story is likely going to have more weight.
If you give the story we will all perhaps provide more information. If you have some evidence she is blackmailing you or doing it to get you fired then you may be able to take this to actual court.
My advice... Get a voice recorder.. I had a woman try to blackmail me, I had a conversation with her with a hidden voice recorder and she admitted it was blackmail and an empty accusation. I then showed her the recorder and played it to her and she dropped it, in fact I tortured her for what she did to me by threatening to take HER to court with this as evidence.

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if you cant be bothered explaining, I cant be bothered wasting my time on you.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
He should do more than document sh1t, at this point he should be packing his stuff into the car and making for the border. And no that's not a joke.

Stay positive OP....if you didn't do anything wrong u have nothing to fear.
This was sarcasm right?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is said that it is always easier to get a new job while you still have one. A potential new employer will inherently see you as a more valuable candidate than someone who is unemployed. Should you lose your current job, having to then explain to a potential employer why you are no longer with your previous employer could become dicey. I am not sure of legalities these days, as far human resources being able to say whether you are or are not eligible for rehire with their company, if they are called for a reference. If you are dismissed for sexual harassment and human resources, if contacted, can legally let a potential employer know you are not eligible for rehire, you could really be screwed if you wait too long to get a new job.

Whether the situation that is unfolding is legitimate or not, you may be best served in your career advancement to leave your current company and find another where you have a clean slate. Best to find other employment ASAP and do so, before you are surprised with a termination you may not see coming.

Unless you are at your dream company working your dream job, I'd seriously consider start networking for new opportunities. If you move quick it could be an easy transition. If you don't you could find yourself unemployed longer than usual. Leaving does not have to be an admission or sign of wrongdoing. You can claim to those asking (except potential new employers) that you were falsely accused and it's become a hostile environment as a result, or better yet say something else entirely and leave that out of it.

Better safe than sorry. Just as you did not expect the complaint, you may be misjudging how secure your current position is. Best not to be caught by surprise on this one, in my opinion, and move first, especially if you can secure something comparable or even better.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you carebear. Now for the reality check, this could blow up into something a lot bigger, get the fvck out of dodge for a little while. You know women are a protected class in North America, if I were you, I'd be very careful with the next move. People have been put into prison up here just for disagreeing with women on twitter. Keep your head down.

http://jezebel.com/a-man-is-facing-jail-for-harassing-women-online-and-it-1497322836

and for this reason, the OPs on this forum should be extremely weary of letting women post here.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
http://jezebel.com/a-man-is-facing-jail-for-harassing-women-online-and-it-1497322836

and for this reason, the OPs on this forum should be extremely weary of letting women post here.
Women are welcome here so long as they behave. And I only know of two on here now who seem to be able to do that. For the ones who don't behave we generally sniff them out pretty fast and put them in their place. And eventually they crack, go into a marathon depression eating bonbons and watching Days of Our Lives, and never return here again. At least not under the same alias.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you carebear. Now for the reality check, this could blow up into something a lot bigger, get the fvck out of dodge for a little while. You know women are a protected class in North America, if I were you, I'd be very careful with the next move. People have been put into prison up here just for disagreeing with women on twitter. Keep your head down.

[MEDIA = youtube] oNb7W8ZbjI0 [/ MEDIA]

the case took 3 years to get to court but during those 3 years, the guy couldn't use the internet even though he is a graphic designer. Despite that unemployment bout, his family and others raised enough to keep him off the streets. Nothing happened tot hose b!tches though.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I'm late as all hell but have been away from this forum for a while .. thought I'd chime in with what happened since i didn't follow up .. hopefully this tory helps to drive home the point that you should never date girls at the office.

Anyway, I met this really young girl at work (me 31, her 21 -- i say the age because i think it played a factor) ...we started dating casually ... invited her over one friday night and we started fvcking (was never all that into her .. she was kind of annnoying ... but she had a cute little body and she was something to do out of boredom i guess)

after a few dates/ fvck sessions it was pretty obvious that we mutually weren't that into each other ... she started rejecting my "hang out" requests ... but that didn't stop her from being an attention wh0re at the office .. coming to my cube .. setting up meetings at the office .. asking me superfluous questions that didn't really have anything to do with work-related projects (our interactions were always personal and flirty at work). She started coming around excessively and I started getting pretty annoyed with this girl and started blowing her off.

anyway, at one of these meetings she set up .. we were alone in a conference room .. she was wearing this skirt that was riding up her thigh and being flirty about it knowing that i was checking her out ... i got horny as fvck and started touching her ... she seemed kind of uncomfortable about me touching her in the conference room (we could have been "caught") but she went with it and then eventually asked me to stop "not here" ... i said "ok - you should come over after work" .. she denied "i can't i am going out tonight"

so i leave the meeting and a few days pass with no contact. She summons me to another meeting under the guise that its work related .. im there talking to her and my head is pounding from the night out i had before .. i told her "fvck my head hurts, i think im hungover from last night, if there's nothing work related to discuss im going to leave" so she starts questioning me about where i was and why she didn't get an invite and that she is not just a ONS type of girl and she goes off on me, being disrespectful towards me, lecturing me on "not being that kind of girl" and exclaiming that she wants something serious, etc...

i promptly exit this meeting not wanting to hear it ... after leaving this meeting i was 100% done with this girl .. done with her wasting my time / seeking my attention / etc. .. so i started to ignore her at the office and ghosting her hard (ignoring her visits to my cube telling her i was busy, denying her meeting requests, etc.) ... a few weeks goes by of this and the next thing i know i get called into HR ... HR tells me that this girl filed a "complaint" against me

She shared our text conversations with HR (where i said flirty things to her -- selectively leaving out the parts where she was flirty) ... she told them about the conference room touching etc. and that i'm ignoring her / not working with her .. (funny thing is that even though we work in the same area we really have no reason to work together -- two separate fields entirely)

* HR conducted investigation
* i took the high road with my statement
* girl later admitted that it was mutual and not really sexual harassment
* they closed investigation and let me keep my job (imo there are not many people with my background in the area so i think this played a big role in allowing me to keep my job)
* i was only worried about being fired because it was bonus-time (dont get bonus if fired) .. after i got my bonus i left the company (something i wanted to do anyway but the situation added fuel to the fire).

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dumb azz hoes. willing to try an ruin a man over some BS...you werent even exclusive with this chick. dumb ***** should be prosecuted.