Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So,before I head off to bed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wanted to leave with a few questions. I mean,how do you do it? How do you play the game,how do you get/develop game? How do you make it all work to you're advantage? How much has to do with attraction? What is it,and how does it work? I mean,it's more than just wanting stick you're **** into something nice and warm right? What do you do,what do you not do? See,I have all these questions from lack of experience with all this.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you do it... you stop caring about winning or failing and you just do it! if you want something you have to take it... you practise, you fail you jump back on the horse and try again and eventully you strike out less. how do you play the game? i think the aim of the game is to have fun and be happy with yourself and the company you keep, so finding new people you enjoy being around, and your happy with where things are is the aim. attraction plays apart, i geuss but if your really unattractive then theres things you can do to improve yourself, if your overweight try and lose some and such, no-one is perfect! for some people its more then pu55y but for others it isnt. doesnt really matter. what do you do what not to do? its different for everyone different styles different girls theres no set way, those that are good just do what works. its hard to explain in a forum we can chat sometime on msn if ya want addys in my tail i think... ?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few questions? You've only just gone and asked about twenty questions that require 100 pages of scholary essays to be answered in full. Stop asking your bull**** questions when all the answers can be found in the DJ bible. you are wasting everyone's time, and more importantly your own.

Reaction score
I know,but it stems from something. I guess it's wanting to know the answer ahead of time,rather than going out and trying it myself. I am trying to get a grip on things to try and put a plan into action for myself....

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1 - Know your weaknesses and your strong points.

Step 2 - Write down everything on a peice of paper what you need to work on. Examples; eye contact, kino, approaching, conversations ect.. Keep this peice of paper.

Step 3 - Read the Don Juan Bible and learn how to improve in those areas. Dont jam everything in to your head at once. Take it slow and work on 1 - 2 areas at a time.

Step 4 - After you learned what you can do to improve your weak area. You must go out and put your knowledge to work.

Step 5 - After you put your new knowledge to the test. Think back to what you did. How did you do? What could you have done better and ect. What did you do right? Write it down. Look at it and come up with a new game plan.

Step 6 - PRACTICE PRACTICE AND MORE PRACTICE! Then, repeat the steps until you improved your weak spots.

If you want to be successfull you must find your weakness. Learn how to make your weakness a strong point and apply. If you arent out working on improving your weakness; you will always have that weakness.

Practice as much as you can and learn as much as you can. Dont get discourage because, change takes time. Stay focused and motivated.

Its late so, I hoped I made sense and hope it helps.. :up:

Reaction score
See,that's been my problem. Not figuring out all that stuff. I have a tendency to jam everything in at once. It could be something else like shyness,or lack of confidence,dominance,taking control,things like that. I mean, I have an idea,or ideal,of how to keep good eye contact,good first impression,approaching,but I have some sort of social anxiety. And,getting out seems hard for me with my schedule and all.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop ****ing dwelling on your limitations and problems. You just re-iterate them to us over and over again. Just stop it. No one cares. We're not your emotional tampons. Focus on succeeding and never look back, and don't you even dare answer this post with another "Yeah, I know but blah blah blah whine whine whine limitations limitations." Seriously. Don't. Stop ****ing ejaculating your pretentious sorrows onto us.

How about answering this post with something postive like "Yeah, you're right, I need to stop being a whiny little *****. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up with a huge smile on my face and be friendly to everyone I meet and actually work to reclaiming my life"

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
How about answering this post with something postive like "Yeah, you're right, I need to stop being a whiny little *****. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up with a huge smile on my face and be friendly to everyone I meet and actually work to reclaiming my life"
You expect too much. CC is a large walking, talking vagina.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You expect too much. CC is a large walking, talking vagina.
Yeah, it does feel like I'm wasting my words, but some people here are just feeding this guy's pathetic emo desires by trying to solve his problems for him and consoling him.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
See,that's been my problem. Not figuring out all that stuff. I have a tendency to jam everything in at once. It could be something else like shyness,or lack of confidence,dominance,taking control,things like that. I mean, I have an idea,or ideal,of how to keep good eye contact,good first impression,approaching,but I have some sort of social anxiety. And,getting out seems hard for me with my schedule and all.
Try doing what I said earlier. You can cry about your problems or fix them. Which, would you rather do?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Try doing what I said earlier. You can cry about your problems or fix them. Which, would you rather do?
Why ask questions to which you already know the answer?

Hey CapedCrusader, you a-hole. Whenever you feel the need to take a dump, go here: I'm A Teen Loser Forums. There's emo kids there.

In the meantime, this forum is focused on success and improvement. Have some respect for your fellow members, we don't care to hear about how you can't do stuff and your problems (which are your doing BTW) all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.