Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Yo snowplow I aint gonna lie, your frigging FR's are crazy detailed and broken down to a "science" my question is, what do you do to escalate? do yo plow? I don't see you post a lot of openers just more your state of mind (which is cool i guess)

can you explain the whole "reality" concept a bit more?

how old are you?
I was suppose to write an article about how I escalate but got so side tracked that I didn't bother, in general my thought with escalation is a mindset as everything else that I sort of do...

For escalation, I just want to give women a wide range of touch and sensations...so I never really think about escalation, also a advantage glitch is I always assume something will work and if it doesn't work I'm indifferent so it has no affect on me and then I'll naturally calibrate and try again...which is why I could go for the kiss 20 times and not really care.

I generally don't have any openers or routines, even though there is certain things that I do tend to say a few times more than most, but the thing is it sometimes falls into the slot of "BUTTON PUSHING" because it's known to work and to get a response I'd use it...which I think is BAD. So generally if I start doing that I'll stop using it until it gets to the point where I'm entertaining myself.

I'm 19 years old, and the reality concept is just everything from who you are, what you value, what I deserve out of life, etc...now when I go into a set I'm just imposing my reality onto them, because I live in my own world. Bit by bit I internalize little concepts that I would like as a way to express who I am. All that stuff...my rhythm, my verbal content, my mannerisms, my escalation, etc is just decoration.

Everything from how I want to come off, to how I want a woman to feel around me was setup and thought up by me. Like I told one of my regular wings I'm sort of indirect/direct...

Everything looks like it's all fun and playful but if you look beneath the words, there is so much tension and it's obvious that it's sexual...this is so BFs, friends, other guys, etc can never tell what I'm doing. So I can basically take a girl from right infront of them without them realizing that I'm actually VERY SEXUAL with them. I never really verbally state that I'm interested, even when I'm kissing them, they don't know for sur...it all just seems like it's FUN...that's my world. FUN! FUN! FUN!

As for routines that I've thrown away because they've turned into button pushers...THIS CAME FROM ME SELF-AMUSING and I used it more than once...
A. Openers (I still use "Sorry I'm late" and in most sets in the daytime I ask "What's your adventure" to find out logistics)
- Hey what's a good place to eat...I'm looking for human bodies...you know legs, toes...
- Sorry I'm late traffic was killing me...
- Finally I've arrived
- What's your adventure's for today
- If you were a superhero what would your super power be
- Hey, don't you wish you could have one of those sticks that blind people use and just go through a crowd clearing the path
- I like how we both have the hot bitvhy walk going on...
- WAIT! You have just crossed by the greatest party EVER...You must pose and say your name (I go first)

B. Plotlines - Things I roleplay and expand on
- OMG, your like CIA
- OMG, your a superhero...(What would be your superpower? etc)
- OMG, your my travel guide...were going around eating at all the resturants

C. Qualifications
- ARE YOU A FOOD LOVER
- Wow, I love how you can keep up with me because most chicks they can't keep up with my verbal content, congrats
- Most chicks aren't cool, I have these two REAL cool female friends... (Talk about two friends)

D. Stories
- Me doing a music video with a fatty...
- Me doing a drug-related scene and cop car passes through the camera frame...BUT shot gets messed up
- Me almost going to the army

E. Mannerisms
- I love your passionate energy...you just spoke with so much genuine passion
- I love your stances your like a natural poser

F. Cold Reads
- Nice, you have cooking hands it's so smooth
- Wait, no group huddle ups aloud, I'm the team captain (This is when chicks start chatting each other and blocking you out...You must take back control)

G. Games
- Pose off (Each take turns posing)
- Cat Walk Dance Off (Take turns like your on a cat walk and then pose)

Overall, I do a lot of callback humor in order to jump back in set anytime I eject and want to go back in, maybe need to amog or pull attention back in my direction.

That should be enough for anyone who has a routine stack...haha...If that's your thing go for it, I've seen guys use it and if you enjoy it run with it. This is like once in a lifetime because I don't usually use the samething because it will end up being a "BUTTON PUSHER" and start to be me stacking things that I've used before and my set always goes BAD or better yet decent...but I still call it BAD.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
I was suppose to write an article about how I escalate but got so side tracked that I didn't bother, in general my thought with escalation is a mindset as everything else that I sort of do...

For escalation, I just want to give women a wide range of touch and sensations...so I never really think about escalation, also a advantage glitch is I always assume something will work and if it doesn't work I'm indifferent so it has no affect on me and then I'll naturally calibrate and try again...which is why I could go for the kiss 20 times and not really care.

I generally don't have any openers or routines, even though there is certain things that I do tend to say a few times more than most, but the thing is it sometimes falls into the slot of "BUTTON PUSHING" because it's known to work and to get a response I'd use it...which I think is BAD. So generally if I start doing that I'll stop using it until it gets to the point where I'm entertaining myself.

I'm 19 years old, and the reality concept is just everything from who you are, what you value, what I deserve out of life, etc...now when I go into a set I'm just imposing my reality onto them, because I live in my own world. Bit by bit I internalize little concepts that I would like as a way to express who I am. All that stuff...my rhythm, my verbal content, my mannerisms, my escalation, etc is just decoration.

Everything from how I want to come off, to how I want a woman to feel around me was setup and thought up by me. Like I told one of my regular wings I'm sort of indirect/direct...

Everything looks like it's all fun and playful but if you look beneath the words, there is so much tension and it's obvious that it's sexual...this is so BFs, friends, other guys, etc can never tell what I'm doing. So I can basically take a girl from right infront of them without them realizing that I'm actually VERY SEXUAL with them. I never really verbally state that I'm interested, even when I'm kissing them, they don't know for sur...it all just seems like it's FUN...that's my world. FUN! FUN! FUN!

As for routines that I've thrown away because they've turned into button pushers...THIS CAME FROM ME SELF-AMUSING and I used it more than once...
A. Openers (I still use "Sorry I'm late" and in most sets in the daytime I ask "What's your adventure" to find out logistics)
- Hey what's a good place to eat...I'm looking for human bodies...you know legs, toes...
- Sorry I'm late traffic was killing me...
- Finally I've arrived
- What's your adventure's for today
- If you were a superhero what would your super power be
- Hey, don't you wish you could have one of those sticks that blind people use and just go through a crowd clearing the path
- I like how we both have the hot bitvhy walk going on...
- WAIT! You have just crossed by the greatest party EVER...You must pose and say your name (I go first)

B. Plotlines - Things I roleplay and expand on
- OMG, your like CIA
- OMG, your a superhero...(What would be your superpower? etc)
- OMG, your my travel guide...were going around eating at all the resturants

C. Qualifications
- ARE YOU A FOOD LOVER
- Wow, I love how you can keep up with me because most chicks they can't keep up with my verbal content, congrats
- Most chicks aren't cool, I have these two REAL cool female friends... (Talk about two friends)

D. Stories
- Me doing a music video with a fatty...
- Me doing a drug-related scene and cop car passes through the camera frame...BUT shot gets messed up
- Me almost going to the army

E. Mannerisms
- I love your passionate energy...you just spoke with so much genuine passion
- I love your stances your like a natural poser

F. Cold Reads
- Nice, you have cooking hands it's so smooth
- Wait, no group huddle ups aloud, I'm the team captain (This is when chicks start chatting each other and blocking you out...You must take back control)

G. Games
- Pose off (Each take turns posing)
- Cat Walk Dance Off (Take turns like your on a cat walk and then pose)

Overall, I do a lot of callback humor in order to jump back in set anytime I eject and want to go back in, maybe need to amog or pull attention back in my direction.

That should be enough for anyone who has a routine stack...haha...If that's your thing go for it, I've seen guys use it and if you enjoy it run with it. This is like once in a lifetime because I don't usually use the samething because it will end up being a "BUTTON PUSHER" and start to be me stacking things that I've used before and my set always goes BAD or better yet decent...but I still call it BAD.

You're only 19? LOL, amazing (you gets it in bruh)

My question is when do you apply the story? is it a real or fake story? Do you usually start in the story after the qualifer?

ayo I gotta read this again....good looking

-Solo

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You're only 19? LOL, amazing (you gets it in bruh)

My question is when do you apply the story? is it a real or fake story? Do you usually start in the story after the qualifer?

ayo I gotta read this again....good looking

-Solo
Yep, about a year and a half left of pure experimenting...

I generally say stories whenever I don't feel like messing with them at the moment or when I want to give them preview of what my life is like.

Generally my standard storytelling is to just talk about my day. It's always fresh and new. I have stories that I tell depending on the direction I take the conversation.

My interactions are like he weather...it's unpredictable, one minute it's sunny and then suddenly a hurricane comes out.

I assume high value so at times I just go in qualifying but stories is just something I use as a little insight into my world.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Thirteen: Oct 24th (Part One)

The beauty of being to write FRs on my phone...those hour and a half public transportation rides really do have a use...sitting down and writing out detailed reports, haha.
--------------------

This day was MIND-BLOWING!!! Huge epiphany...like honestly I've never got OPENED and so MANY AIs by just being in the chick's presence. So what was the experiment for tonight...

HOT SEARING COLD...me and Lprince made it a mission to purposely contain our energy and not exert our nimbus to it's full potential...HARD stuff...haha...literally I was having a battle internally which caused a NUCLEAR REACTION...internal boiling NIMBUS...

So we make an agreement, and keep each other in check. We don't even get to the night venue's street and I'm already unconsciously pumping myself up.

Insight #22: By default you should just be feeling good, and always happy for no reason. This is the foundation of drawing state from within. Now just purely entertain and pump yourself up to keep you in that offering value mode...I rarely am ever out of state, maybe when I wake up or doing intense work, then all it takes is a bit of singing or retarded thought and I'm in state...do the same but never think "Am I in state?" just trust yourself...it will be there.

Now this is the first insane moment...I'm in the elevator and internally I feel this HUGE PARTAY! Just floods of state being held back...it causes me to crack up and chat these chicks. I'm chuckling while saying "Welcome, club, elevator" still laughing and the chicks blow open...??? Wow

Now notice the differences...majority of the time were trying to purposely CHODE AROUND...not easy, I'm boiling to get out the get...
- A 2set of milfs is eyeing me so I just say hi...she wants to know where I'm from, what I do, have I ever did any films, did I get paid...honestly all I said was "Hi"...I escalate, she's super into it, more friends come who she introduces me too. Honestly she was down to ****...I did the new "Jaws" bite...hilarious...eventually Lprince declares party expansion.

What is going on?
Were the source of good emotions...inside felt so insane and many times I couldn't hold it in. My energy would burst out every so often like SPARKS...Incredible
- Seated 3set eyes me and Lprince...he hits girl #1 and I have #2 and #3. All I say is "hi...where your from...how's the food"...I just pull chairs for me and Lprince and all of a sudden were talking about potatoes and cheese...It's funny how our conversation got there. We even laugh at the fact that were talking about potatoes and cheese. After that I nickname one potato and the other cheese...we laugh about how unsexy it is and approach "Potato" saying..."Umm, Hi I just wanted to say your like a potato" as I stroke her hand. I tell them I'm SPECIAL SAUCE that goes on potato and cheese...haha...there intrigued. Anyway a bit of Holland talk, food, travels and I introduce her to other guys and eject.

- 3set looking at me so I just say "who are you" I see the friend and tell the chick I opened "How do you know my friend? Me and her knew each back in high school...prom king and queen" The friend plays along and I haven't said an actual word to her and I have her clawed in...I show the first chick our team pose. This is going well until I backturn them just talking to Lprince

- Lprince opened a set...I just come in saying "How are you...your a natural poser...you can't do that pose because it's copyrighted" What commences is a "POSE OFF" it was insane, Lprince girl wants to join and starts bringing up zoolander and I do the face...We spent a few mins doing poses and then we let them go.

- We go outside to purposely CHODE AROUND...2set seated opens me with her eyes. I just say "Give me your most exaggerated wave" she does and I come over. 1min of chatting...Lprince had did the same for the friend...I get chairs and sit us down (The chairs were SO far) I'm escalating and holding her hand, doing regular ****...we talk about favorite foods, she can cook, 3star chef...I tell her that's the way to my heart...Bust out a future adventure projection of me being in her living room playing video games saying "Hey hb what's for tonight" and her having to reply with her best dish. Sexual tension is there and she brings up age...saying I'm young but she's cool with it, more escalation...Lprince wants to expand the party so I eject, think he said they were married...

"These chicks don't know"
This was hilarious because this containing the INSANE nimbus was causing a NUCLEAR REACTION, that caused bursts of energy every so often because I couldn't contain myself...I kept saying "OMG I can't contain it, I must go crazy" Every so often you could see it being unleashed...
- There is a mixed 7set of six girls and one guy, now this one chick eyed me atleast 5 times...so I go in and like a storyteller about to tell a story RAS is all on me and the lean in to hear me...all I did was introduce myself and find out there from Holland, at this point RICK SHAMBLES introduces me to two cute chicks...bye bye...when I left I heard the guy "See he wants the hotter girls that's why he left"...I kind of felt bad.

- RICK has a gf so I introduce myself and it's on with both. My verbals don't even matter, I'm just escalating and doing "Jaws Bite"...there laughing at NOTHING and loving me...We joke and touch each other for the next 5mins. I eventually let them go (This is another set that could've gone far)

I'm trying not to tear it up, I'm feeling that NUCLEAR REACTION...I almost top off at one point when I see these 3 chicks dancing who I an easily CLAW hard and just own. I do it briefly but pull away sticking too the plan...I had seen PYTHAG get a HARD blow out, my mind was just saying "**** that I'll go in there and make them say sorry and then me and him will proceed"...I see another community guy get blown out and I think the same thing...I see Kydd's 4 girls who he brought here, very feminine and I want to **** them off of that but I contain myself from dominating...I popped at one point to open the 3set that blew out Pythag by taking it to the dancefloor but I stop myself and stick to the plan...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Thirteen: Oct 24th (Part Two)

Back at it...
- 3set comes I just grab one who is hot...I forget what even happens but it was going well. Hard to remember because I wasn't saying ****. I reopened her maybe 2 or 3 times...no clue what happened with this because this was my type of girl, I feel like an idiot...haha...

- A tall cutie comes in, without a thought I go in and grab her before she hits the bar and say "I don't know you" and she introduces herself. I'm holding her tight and I know she's with a friend who can possibly blow me out so I say "Who are you here with...introduce me" There from NJ, my laughter makes it apparent that I'm dissing NJ...she starts gaming me...name, from, etc. Introduce Lprince, chick was trying to blow him off...Golden Child comes in to wing but I tell them where the bathroom is and leave. This was a cutie I should've stuck with...*shrugs*

- There was a 2set moving, I opened and engaged her by plowing...I **** up because I go to the friend who now thinks the first girl blew me off so she just ignores me...surely a lesson learned...STOP THE FIRST GIRL and engage them all...Learned from my mistakes OPENED 2set of German chicks same situation, it opens but forget what happened.

- 2set who I blame one chick for attracting me with her accessories...hardcore escalation...it's hilarious. We barely talk but I just let her go. (See a pattern?)

- A mixed 2set...chick randomly/jokingly curses this dude out...it was HARSH the poor guy was so scared, if he was a newbie he wouldn't have approached at all. I go in yelling at her jokingly...were yelling back and forth grabbing each other right infront of her BF...she wants to touch my hair because she says she can't resist it...this was hilarious but I stopped because her BF is right there...poor guy though.

I will put things in prospective...I did nothing at all but feel this insane NUCLEAR REACTION of trying too contain the amount of energy boiling in me...Imagine walking around and just opening with a look or simple hey...everyone keeps watching me. There were tons of times that I did little one minute interactions. Girls who are all over a guy would just watch me and say hi...Chicks are reopening me and want to chat...One minute a random chick is telling me about her friend's heel getting stuck, next minute I'm locking eyes with a chick who is eyeing me...ALSO THE WAITRESSES are even all over me, and this is a first, one of them taps me and is SO HAPPY to see me (First time I chatted her up she claimed she didn't like being touched) and the other waitresses were all giggly as me and the tall waitress go back and forth...later in the night the other cutie randomly taps me and smiles (I shall pull one of the three attractive ones EVENTUALLY)

Band Of Wings
One thing I sort of dislike and love is winging...I'm big on solo sarging, it makes me appreciate hanging with wings and joking around. This venue is PACKED with COMMUNITY GUYS...but I don't care because it's one of the few night venues I can get into and generally I'm alone on weekdays...but lets chick the winged sets...
- 2set with Lprince...I say something and comment on the scarf, talking about a bunch of NOTHING. I'd later see her as she reminded me that we met earlier and remembered everything...I escalate hard and go "Jaws" on her...it's my new self-amuser...haha...I'm not actually sure why I didn't try to pull...she wanted me to smoke her cigarette.

- I enjoy winging with summa, it's always entertaining...I go in this 3set and occupy the guy and oldie. Fun times but something I said causes oldie to call over summa's target. That's not good so I bring her back to summa by saying it's there "High School Reunion"...holy ****...I chat the guy and oldie, I'm enjoying it. Talk about her bodylanguage, her protecting skills, me trying to be very low-key. Summa says the guy is his girl's BF so I leave...

- 4set of 3 girls and 1 guy...winged summa and warlock. I have NO CLUE what was said but all I remember was saying to warlock "I think summa needs help I'm diving back in"...I double claw saying "ahhhh"...WTF...my mind doesn't remember **** but I kept getting reopened

- I'm chatting up kydd's girl's...they jumped in his car and he brought them to this venue, it was hilarious to hear the story she can't even believe it happened. I'm hyping up kydd saying I know him and stuff...these chicks OOZE female energy, I'm so attracted to girlie girl's...later I'm actually with kid chatting with these girls. I love his style of just rolling with chicks and merging sets...I need to do it more often.

- Outside after we leave the venue Loren is in a 2set...the friend is joking that the other chick is famous. This set is going real well for NO REASON...the friend declares she uses my phone to take a picture with her. We group hug and shoot the **** for a bit...

Experiment COMPLETE mindblown
This like really blew everything up, I still shocked by this...so I'm with "D" and I'm just telling him about this, but open this chick who ironically looks at me...then ironically another chick opens me.

"D", the two chicks and I name our group...the name this chick picked SUCKED and I'm so disinterested in a playful way...what commences is her changing the name and going on a 5min rant. Then she kisses me on the cheek...loves my hair, likes me...qualifying herself...I haven't said or done ****...Loren calls me so I leave, I just kiss her and leave...

Just like that...NOTHING was done at all...just that NUCLEAR REACTION boiling inside, I was self-amusing here and there...a bit of free association. But generally nothing was really done.

Insight #23: "WHATEVER YOU FEEL SHE FEELS"...if she could feel what I was feeling...OMG, and I know they were feeling it because I was getting opened, AIs, proximity, when interacting I did NOTHING, and overall all I had to do was stand there with that feeling. I've only felt like this when dreaming or doing AP...first time ever, funny thing is I can't describe the feeling but it's like super state on a NUCLEAR SCALE...think of so called guys who are "A ticking time bomb" everything is bottled up ready to explode...in this case it's impossible to contain so the chicks see a quick burst of expression that was manifested from within...but the can feel everything going on inside you...

"Sticking Point"
These are a few things I need to start doing again, even though today didn't matter because I was trying this, but...
- I need to STAY IN SET...I eject and want to open more sets before I push the sets as far as it can go...I don't even take there #s

- Bring back the habit of moving chicks around, going for makeouts and # closing early...doing those things brings a sort of "Championship Game" sort of feeling...the process of doing this gives me such a rush and is highly addictive...I've been slacking on this because I've been learning to be VERY SOCIAL with everyone because, I have very shallow tendencies as I'd only **** a specific type of chicks, based on there girlieness, there physical looks and overall personality. Lets just say generally if there MODEL level looks then I'm not really interested in even ****ing them, if I like them I'd make them a female friend. But I'm missing out on other great experiences and lessons to be learned.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article: Under The Hood Of "Snowplowman" (Distant Light)

Based off Oct 25th...
--------------------

THIS IS IT...leaps and bounds...the personality I always wanted has finally been put into full perspective. Like I can go in third person and see the person I always wanted to be.

The Core Of Distant Light
I've always wanted to be the FUN guy who chicks just want to **** because he's fun and always on an adventure. They would be the sidekick who I could eat food with, travel with, do extreme sports with and overall have great shared experiences with chicks who are positive, creative, (self-expressive in some way) sexually comfortable, care-free, FUN chicks.

Life's a big joke to me, no matter how ****ty my life could be...just experiencing life and doing spiritual stuff is all I really care about. Just expressing myself is what I do...as Tim says "Celebration"

Everything I did was consciously thought up...from my look to my rhythm...I consciously thought of all my beliefs, mindsets and frames while throwing away old ****.

Distant Light & Women
I wanted to just have an experience with the women, (and overall people) that I could remember. I only dream, astral project and live to experience...nothing is a bad experience...bad many times equal funny to me.

So I would approach just expressing myself because I was offering value and I knew this. It's an experience in my reality. I never consciously tried to make a woman love my world I just let the chips fall where they may...certain things I would do to make the interaction interesting for her, because my amusement is knowing that I'm giving her a tour in my world..."This is my world"

Now I have a HUGE problem with deep connection...which is why I'm all about FUN!! FUN!! FUN!! Why do I #close...to continue the fun another time...Why do I makeout...to give her an experience....why do I bounce/extract...to continue the fun...why do I have sex...to remember the experience and to just have more fun. For a long time I blocked out deep talk and as a result everything has revolved around fun and experiences. Honestly sex, kissing, #s, don't really matter to me...its just an experience I offer to women.

So how does it get sexual? Am I dancing monkey? The whole vibe has a STRONG sexual undercurrent. It's the communication that is rarely spoken of while interacting...I ALWAYS touch, its me giving the women an experience of a variety of touch and sensation. Touching is FUN...NOT HORNY...

The Experience
To end it all for me it's not about the end result...it's the process of giving them an experience...My reality is versatile because I played with many things so I can bring out different parts to give a bonus to the overall experience, lets explore...
- I'm very flirtatious by challenging the girl and making her figure out how to get me. Chicks ****ing love this side of me...I playfully assert my boundaries, I challenge them and keep them on there feet, I throw in some push/pull and misdirection every so often. At times I blame her for attracting me.

- This is the natural selective side of me that is looking at the depth of things...looking at the vibe and energy, subtly dictating my standards, PLAYFULLY screening, and curious about things I'm ACTUALLY curious about.

Note: This is the nastiest of the bunch and rarely do this due to how ****ED UP it could be if some negative guy was to do this successfully

- I create a HUGE conspiracy, "Secret Society", our own private reality. It's an add on to "pimp brainwashing" The foundation is to focus on the reality so the WORLD disappears and nothing exist...from there you can CREATE her identity, ground her into the reality for backwards rationalization purposes...The "Emotional Unexplained", which could be anything because it can never be explained logically...crystallizing yourself and her qualifying her self is seeking approval for this PRIVATE REALITY... (ONLY do this to ENHANCE the experience)

- Expanding the party on a EVENT scale, think of people throwing the massive party that women would suck off 5 guys to go too...It's like groupies...A bunch of merging sets, groupie "Attention" (Stay cool or get kicked out of the warm end of the pool)...Invest into this party verbally do things, and put effort into this interaction

Now you know me, all these experiments and internalization is an add-on to my way of being and expression...

What's YOUR "Core" Like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF6FIlJlSQo&feature=PlayList&p=A7B8509AB2E749B7&index=12

PS...my core is EXACTLY like this song and video, it's PERFECT way to describe me...the lyrics too...
- "...Beats are banging..." (Drawing state from within)
- "...Got me dancing..." (Self-Expression)
- "...See me flying..." (following roadmap)
- "...Now I'm freaking..." (Having FUN sex)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Fourteen: Oct 25th (Part One)

LEGENDARY NIGHT...if I thought yesterday was a epiphany day, today was a SURPRISE PARTY. I'm in utter shock at the things that are happening...when you think you can't get any higher than you already are, you are surprised.

How do I practice and learn so much?

Something, I've come to enjoy is pushing through PLATEAUS which no longer feels like a PLATEAU. I practice for the sake of practice...small chunks come together to build a EMPIRE.
- I NEVER measure my success in lays, all that stuff is a side effect of me learning and improving myself
- **** the ego, don't protect it...expose ego and put him out there. Just because you did some INSANE lay or something doesn't have to be added to your collection of "EGO" stories. It was just an experience in your life as you were expressing yourself
- SURRENDER to the practice and just do it for the love of it...I love going out to practice and play around with stuff.

Insight #24: Enjoy the process...whether it's the interaction or getting better at this, enjoy the actual "DOING" and processing of doing it, **** the results. If you knew it would come why even bother thinking about it? All that stuff will happen so just enjoy the ride...When you ride a rollercoaster are you waiting to get to the end? Hell no, you want to experience everything while on that ride and you don't want it to end. So enjoy it...

Anyway onto the great day...

Final Film Screening
Today was the screening for my classes final film and I had mass texted a day2 setup for all the #s I haven't deleted yet...this was my way of deleting #s. Many chicks were busy or out of town, three chicks were suppose to come out but one got caught up with family, so her and her friend couldn't come out and I forgot to call the 3rd chick...WOOPS...

So I'm disappointed in my laziness and lack of persistence in followups...the thing is I knew I could meet new girls at ANYTIME, so when I realized I would be all alone, I was even more happier because I was FREE...I did a bit of socializing...
- I'm with my friend and he's talking to a cute staff member who is handing out the programs, I'm doing my regular stuff and escalating. This stuff is going real well and my friend notices what I'm doing and is having a blast because he had told me awhile back she had a BF and I surely forgot...It then downs on me as I'm kissing her cheek and neck, she points out her BF...I STOP everything, hahaha...

- Outside talking to my friend and his gf, I spot two chicks who I open and talk about her scarf...where there from, regular stuff, there gaming me as I'm doing the same "NUCLEAR REACTION" feelings. Then they start QUALIFYING THEMSELVES about politics...holy ****, man did they ramble about this for 5mins trying to win me over. I WAS so disinterested...I would later see them after the screening where they congrats me which I'm the worst at taking compliments so it seems so ingenuine but they tell me there casting directors and ask me if I can get them a cigarette off this chick. So I grab some random chick and say "hey you have to meet these two chicks". I leave them...

- There was a chick standing by herself, nice and cute...I talk joke around with this FLOWER that I received and I'm escalating and vibing with. A chick comes by watching me smiling, she's with her BF so I say "Yea this is for my gf right here...5 years strong"...she plays along as we hold each other. Eventually some guy comes maybe 5mins later and come to find out it was the HUSBAND...I was about to give her a kiss, but he came, found out it was the husband and I stopped moving it forward.

NOTE: This FLOWER was given to me by a classmate, I didn't want to take it because I knew I was going to party but she insisted that I kept it. I wasn't allowed to give it to anyone, so it had to come home with me...So YES I had a FLOWER with me at the night venue.

Now we reach the night venue, lets just say, YESTERDAY's experiment caused me to know how to mix around being "NUCLEAR" and "MESMERIZING VOID"...Again chicks opening me, reopening me, AIs, proximity, I really don't have to do anything, but there is a surprise...lets start from "Ok" to "OMG"...

Wingmenship
This is something I'm sort of enjoying more of because most of the time I don't want to pull certain chicks just for the fact that there not SUPER HOTTIES...which at time is ridiculous, but that's the shallow side of me, which I'm trying to nix out. Lets see what we have...
- As soon as I enter the place, I see Pythag in a 2set so I join and claw one of the chicks...It's ON, but then 3 other chicks show up and this VERY short cutie makes a comment. She is fiesty so I have to go for her, so I embrace her and we go check the view. I have no clue how she attracted me so quick but all I know she's standing on the chairs to look over and I'm embracing her as we chat for a bit, I was going to makeout but we go back to her friends and I chat the original chick that I first spoke too and then I EJECT...thing is I SEE PYTHAG leave the venue with them and I was going to rush over there before the elevator closed because I knew there were too many girl's for him to pull.

- I open these two swedish chicks with NOTHING...Lprince jumps on the hotter one and I chat the other one, generally just having her "sell" the fact that I should go to sweden...we eventually eject

Insight #25: I realize I'm very big on having chicks try and win me over on a specific idea...generally I do this when winging because I don't have to move things forward and I can still have an interesting time with the person. Just basically ask or talk about something specific that your interested in and have her tell you about it...kills alot of time too...

- Adonis and Lprince are in a 3set...the 3rd chick is SO left out, so I go in and she wants to BLOW ME OUT. I plow, neutral rapport is what made me get by, she's not hot...talk about "Why I have a flower", NY, food, being my bodyguard to protect my flower, and then Lprince's girl jumps on me...her ENERGY is so GREAT, but it's Lprince's girl so I try to refocus on my girl. We all take a picture together and then adonis spills water on Lprince's girl while he asked for her to get him a water at the sametime...One of the chicks had wanted to get a drink...Lprince was going to #close right when adonis had spilled his water on her by mistake.

Insight #26: Why do I know this? Chicks will sit there and just listen to you when your talking in neutral rapport...this is a good way to wing if the chick isn't attractive or your just trying to buy time for your wing because a collection of stories that is in a neutral rapport tonality is like a regular random man who comes to tell stories and really you don't want him there but for the simple fact that his tonality is neutral you can't really blow him out, you tolerate it and sometimes the person grows on you. It's up to you how you want to play it. You might be attracted to her...or she might be a total raptor.

- This was a 1set that loren introduces me to...he grabs me and says to some girl on the bathroom line "Meet this guy he runs the city" I grab her and start chatting and escalating. LOREN is DRUNK...haha he says to her "He owns the city, which means he owns you" she starts reacting and I just "Jaws" her face, biting her neck and kissing her cheek. This was hilarious...

- Earlier in the night adonis was complaining about a ****ty night and how him not coming out in a week is ****ing him up...I just grab this 2set saying "Hey, you have to meet this guy named adonis" and I pull her to adonis. Adonis met her already...haha...but the girl is now into me? I let her go though because I just wanted to help adonis get out of his head and in set.

Insight #27: When I approach I'm ASSERTIVE...I go in HARD with 100% belief in what I say, do and believe. There is NO doubting, hesistation, flinching, or anything thought of it not working. It's working because it's coming from me, it's an expression of me, so it has value, and it's worthwhile.

- The 2set I introduced adonis too, I didn't realize reopened me earlier, and then pythag introduced me to them. This time I talk to the friend and pythag does his thing as he ended up #closing. Basically I chat the friend with basic winging stuff...Introduce my girl to Lprince and then introduce Mix to her...me and Lprince pull out as mix takes over.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Fourteen: Oct 25th (Part Two)

Dazzling life of DL...
I actually loved the fact that I was holding a flower...NO it wasn't a prop, but it sure had chicks always going for it and giving me a congruence test from the start. I love getting congruence tests from the start, having this flower was like a GREAT reason for them to have an excuse.

I was getting opened by girl's with there BF, random chicks in the crowd were watching me, random dudes came up to me loving me, it's incredible because ever since yesterday this has been quite common and normal. Lets check the tapes...
- 6set standing and sitting by there table...I always open these big sets and have all eyes on me, music is loud, can't speak, so escalate and just make facial expressions. Chick tries to grab my flower, I tell her she can't have it, it's her bday so I make her hold it for 10secs. I'm getting bumped around and hating this, so after about 5mins of mainly facial expressions and escalation, I eject...

Insight #28: VERBAL CONTENT doesn't matter...I've dumbed down my verbals to the point of not even talking, just making facial expressions and movement of my body. I generally talk through touch and expressions...my verbal content doesn't make much sense at all.

- There was a mixed 4set seated sitting down just WATCHING me. I approached them and thought they both said there name was Martini, so I took this as some little game of them trying to blow me out so I sit down and these chicks make a "OMG he sat down by us" look. Turns out I was 100% wrong there names were close to martini, they crack up about my total misjudgment and everything is cool...so I ****ing EJECT...WTF, just because it wasn't a tough set that I thought it was going to be?

- Me and Lprince are joking around singing "I kissed a girl" so loren, lprince and I start being stupid. I was getting RAS from this one chick before so I grab her and start singing in her ear, her friend thinks I'm trying to kiss her so she grabs her saying "NO don't you dear try and kiss her, get out of her" blocks me out and twists the girl...THIS IS BY FAR THE ONE AND ONLY BAD BLOWOFF I'VE EVER HAD...Honestly I'm in utter shock because I know who I am and it's almost impossible for a chick to really blow me off, especially a BAD one...but in my mind it ain't no thing and actually hypes me up because I take it as a set I have to find out how to turn around, to learn...2mins of doing my own thing, I jump back in with Lprince and BOOM it opened...I have one girl and Lprince has another, I'm escalating and the chicks want to take pictures with us. The chick who blew me out sees and starts going "OMG hb what's going on!?" she gets the eye code that it's cool and she chills out, haha. I eject because my job here was done, but I did want to engage the chick who blew me out just to see what would happen, but never got around to it.

Insight #29: Chicks really do go to where the value is, were like objects when you strip away all the frames and realities...RAW THEORY were objects of value to these chicks, so you can get blown out one minute and once she starts perceiving your value in another way it can go totally well...which is why you should ALWAYS PLOW...

- Chatted up this 2set of milfs, it was going well, regular stuff escalating...I have no clue who to choose but they sort of take turns isolating me so I game them both. First chick is doing a resume check as I do "Jaws" on her face. Friend comes and first chick goes to bathroom, I'm escalating on her discreetly, cutting space. It goes all downhill when I do a picture time with Lprince as he takes a picture she gets all shy. This is a No-No for me so I just backturn her and move on.

- I see this chick looking in my direction on the bathroom line, so I just roll up on her and and accuse her of being a natural poser...escalation times "Jaws", finding out logistics...she cracks on brooklyn saying she can understand how people from brooklyn talks...I litterally walk off on her and she is diving to grab me and pull me back. I knew she was just ****ing with me and was going to comeback, I **** with her for a bit. But it's her turn in the bathroom and I'm not going to wait.

Glimpse Of The Sex Worthy Guy Named "Distant Light"
HOLY ****...yesterday played a key roll in this...this was my 2nd and 3rd set of the night and I seen FULL BLOWN glimpse into what it's like being the sex worthy "ME". I've seen it a few times before but today was like OUTRAGEOUS almost like "Is she allowed to do that?" and "Is she talking about me?"
- First one is a 3set seated, chick is looking in my general direction..."Hey", I sit down and she doesn't even want to introduce me to her friends. She literally looks at them and says "You can meet them later". So were joking and escalating...1min in and she's telling her friends everything I say...2mins in she's asking what I do, advertisement, MALE MODEL?...3mins in it hits her "Your like 22...OMG guys I got his age" (I'm really 19) then proceeds to to disqualify herself. "OMG, if I was a bit younger I would SO hook up with you right now because I ****ing want you...but now I'm an old chick...32...I'm looking for something different right now...GO LEAVE ME, get your ass out there and go hook up with some chicks" I took this as nothing and kept escalating, "Jaws" her face, BUT I EJECT...This was a HOT LA MILF chick...

- 3set seated, and one standing...she's hot and ozzing female polarity...I can feel my energy to go over there and OWN it, guys are hovering and just watching. I bust in there and blow her away, the 3rd friend is speaking to me in french...I chat for about 2mins and 3rd friend speaks in french again and I state I don't understand, she then says "You better stick with my friend and give her a nice ****ing because she wants you". OK!? I continue and I kiss her. The 3rd friend says "Hey come out to smoke with us and hook up with her." DUMBASS DL doesn't do it, he wants to find more sets...*Shotgun to head* so I basically just leave...FUNNY THING IS...I got reopened by her later but I didn't know it was her, I just went in and kept kissing this chick over and over and she said she was leaving. I then realize it was the same chick...DUMBASS DL...haha...

Both times were easy setups for the pull...I just didn't take the opportunities and run with them, instead I wanted to open more sets...*Shotgun to head*

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Fourteen: Oct 25th (Part Three)

THE BEAUTY OF SELF EXPRESSION
Did I mention I love expressing myself? To know that every belief, frame and thought is generally a conscious thought to internalize it and express myself that way makes you ENJOY everything you do. The experience that you give people and this was an example...

I probably started the biggest "Event" as I call them when I do this. Basically it's so much fun that EVERYONE gets sucked in and wants to be apart of it. So me and Lprince are in the center area and it's clear so I think to myself "This is the best spot to takeover". Loren, Lprince, 2 of loren's friends, adonis, indeed, and his friend was here every so often. This area first started with a bunch of random dudes string along the area. I'm containing the "NUKE" within and it's boiling.

BOOM I grab these two chicks for a minute or two but the people traffic is killing me, so I lose them...but I grab this other girl and start doing a bit of dancefloor escalation. Next thing I know I see this 3set of hotties that sort of blew out mix and I wanted to open them earlier because of that. I grab them and bring them in.

So at this point I had three chicks and I'm doing my regular dancefloor stuff, I spot a chick who opened/reopened me a few times so I go up to her "JAWS" her face, she insist I meet her friends but I told her to bring her friend's because I'm creating a party over here, she goes. I grab three other chicks as they walk by, then I spot this other chick coming and I grab her and go crazy with her for a bit. The chick who was going to bring her friend's comes by and tells me that the chick I was just with was her MOTHER...haha...

I go back to the three chicks that has this hot short hair chick. I have created a "VOID" like the world just STOPPED and me and this chick just had our private reality. It's time CAT WALK TIME!! I thought it she asked to do it, I didn't even have to verbalize it. BOOM we have our catwalk...

It was as if TIME HAD STOPPED...We strut down the hallway and come up FIERCE...strike a pose, we do this 3-4 times as Lprince and one of the friend's flash cameras...EVERYONE in the area is watching what is going on, we look like celebs but really we were two people that were having FUN and enjoying being together.

The second walkway, I do a pose that like gets nothing but BREAST...haha she shrieks and loves it. Other times were doing duel poses and were ****ing OWNING. I was having so much fun that I broke my "No #s rule" and had to #close this chick.

We chat for a bit, as we exchange #s, find out logistics, were escalating hardcore and everything is all good. Right after this I play with her a bit more and INDEED who was also in there for a bit (We did a massive group hug together) came up to me saying she's married...adonis also came up to me saying she's married. This chick didn't state anything about marriage and how we can hangout once a week as she only comes to the city once a week...NICE!!

I end up leaving the venue early tonight and she is so sad that I'm leaving, should've and could've stayed but there is always next week to come out and have fun. It didn't hit me as to how much we OWNED that moment.

This was purely self-expression...RAW UNCUT, no hold's bar...that was me behind all the social conditioning that used to hold me back. I ****ing love this stuff...

Upcoming Missions
A. "STAY IN SET" - This will be torture as I have many problems with wanting to bounce around, going for the hotter chicks, wanting to meet everyone, etc...so I will consciously try to stay in set for as long as possible
B. "MAKEOUT MAKEOUT MAKEOUT" - I haven't done this in a long time, I have no problem going for makeout's anymore but I want to do it again because it's fun
C. "ALPHA'S LEAD THE WAY!" - Moving chicks around the venue for no reason, I haven't done that in awhile and I'd like to play with that again.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Fifteen: Oct 31st

...Halloween gave me "culture shock" it was my first time ever seeing what Halloween was all about and I wasn't as centered as usual. Still went ok but I never knew THIS was Halloween, it looked like a riot...

Halloween Parade
This was huge, we were just trying to get food but the crowd was HUGE...I easily seen 1,000 people. I'm liking this, but also feeling old anchors of negativity that later manifested, but for now on the street...
- This chick, I laugh about her having no costume, and explain my costume which is "ME" with a false backstory. She loves it, then she mentions being able to see me naked as I ask her superpower...I EJECT
- These two black chicks open me and I claw her in. Not knowing where the place is they want to get to, I just joke with them, tell them my accent is fake, I'm not from London and EJECT...
- Three chicks I chat and its ON! One chick is very testy, saying "Pick me up and take me to the place...what are you good for". This was going well, I clawed her and everything was cool...BUT...I EJECT
- A 4set...only chatted to two of them, wanted me to roll with them, since I lost my friends. We were joking back and forth but...I EJECT
- I see a chick with white ***** boots, so I open an claw, meet the friends, and joke around...They grabbed a cab.

Rough Night...
The roughest in a long time...I found my sticking point...NOT STAYING IN SET...Holy ****, I bounce around so much

First I was with a mixed 5set with raven, my original girl was bored and loves me but I want to switch off on the 2nd chick, to get to the third, WTF, of course EJECT...Next was another 5set that I also brought raven into, going great with my girl but I'm actively checking out the room looking for hotter ones, I EJECT...

This wasn't good at all because Halloween was really breaking down my reality which is good. I basically try dancing with these two GIRLIE girl's...NO GO, they were kind of into it but I didn't persist.

I'm finally staying longer in set, a chick waiting at the bathroom is into me, talk about her name, EJECT...This who I'm escalating hard with and who I name "queen of underworld", EJECT...Another chick who I was chatting too but sort of not too into my escalation was chatting me for awhile, EJECT

This other chick however, I wanted to stay with and pull...A cow girl who later tells me about her BF being over there so she couldn't do anything with me. I was escalating hard before that and actually merged it into a 3set...

Next chick ran off for some reason on the dancefloor after about 3mins...next person sounded like a man...Last one was a 2set of hotties in lingerie, AMAZING. I brought mix in and I'm ready to do this, its going AWESOME...Then two guys show up with drinks...****ing BF, I know this because the guy told me not to claw the girl because her BF was right there...****

Wingmenship
This was so real nice winging...didn't realize how good of a wing I was...Raven was in a 1set where a guy shows up and I chat him up...I think he #closed. Right after this "mix" winged me but "I" played the wing role when I realized we entered into some drama. The chicks had a problem with the waitress but knew one of the bouncers dudes, so wanted to leave to end everything...I'm trying to keep 4 girls busy while mix is kissing some chick.

"The man who can't pull"
I've had chicks basically want me to take them home and **** and I couldn't pull that off...that wasn't a joke, its true.

Basically it's a 2set, mix wings, I have the qualifying frame going. This was going well and the claw was out. 5mins in, mix leaves, she comments on the chick with her BF in the booty shorts...Chode across from invites us with drinks...10mins later two chicks I met 3 weeks ago taps me and next thing I know were hanging out.

There I am trying to keep everything nice and fun, law, Lprince and pythag comes by at some point. Another 15mins I've escalated heavily...squeezing her thighs, grabbing her ass, biting her neck, still never kiss her. We eventually realize its time to go.

I'm drunk...**** GREY GOOSE...I can't do **** when drunk...this chick spent another 15mins at the elevator, then another 10mins outside...WAITING TO BE LEAD...Lprince is telling me to pull, can't function....like many times before they wonder what I'm doing now, she finally leaves...I feel like a real DUMBASS.

O Yea the whole time I was wanting to eject 7 times in the first 30mins...this habit is bad...

Lesson Learned
- MUST STAY IN SET...I'm no longer allowed to EJECT, so now I'm allowed to consciously look for a chick to stay with for the night.
- DATE MY 10...If I'd **** her then she's attractive enough, forget my ideal type
- CLOSER...bring back that killer instinct of closing, play it to the hill

I noticed ever since I thought I was escalating to fast and too much, it killed my instinct...time to bring it back.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Sixteen: Nov 1st (Part One)

Have a big problem...No computer (It blew out) Phone is ****ED...can't sync phone...slower typing...pieces falling off...****

This was VERY interesting...I woke up VERY late and still felt effects of a hangover...It was horrible, FOOD didn't even taste good (Yep the world is coming to an end) I didn't want to go out, not like this but I pushed myself. I pushed myself and while sleeping I was in a trance state and was told to give up by which conscious was hold conversation with me.

My goal was completed...STAYED IN SET!!!! I did bounce around a bit but I made an attempt and it was a pretty damn good one.

About Night
A really good night with many new insights, lots of good, bad, and straight up mind-blowing BS. Also have an interesting situation...see I want to pull two of the waitresses there, one in particular.

I'm assuming she's attracted but pissed at me...One day were chatting, next day she ignore...One day she dislikes touching, (she mentions kissing too) next day she's hugging me...I remember I stopped talking to her, and randomly she taps me all HAPPY and teasing me infront of her friends, they play along and it's obvious she talks to the other waitresses about me...

Tonight she was STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN by first saying hi but clearly she didn't want to chat. She has that *****iness I love and basically when I say "Why so sad" she snaps back "I'm tired of talking to regulars"...haha...

I've come to the conclusion that she likes me A LOT...beyond all the BS she really likes me. Tonight she seen me holding this chicks hand and leading her around, she saw me with two other chicks and I now realize she just wants me. YEP I'M DELUSIONAL.

Anywho onto the miscellaneous interactions...
- Did I mention black chicks love me, one chick leaving wonders where I've been two hours ago because I should've met her earlier...Other chick reopens me after playing around on the dancefloor.

- Two married chicks I approached today...they always mention if they weren't married they'd hook with me...the husband is right there and totally cool, my game is so sub-communication-like

Insight #30: Because of my way of being...FUN! FUN! FUN! Life experiences...when interacting husbands, bfs, and AMOGs generally do nothing when I come in because I just look like the FUN retard. If only they could read the sub-communication...I'm SO SEXUAL on a very subtle level.

- I approach a 2set direct...DIRECT BARELY works for me now, but this chick is a bit shy. She isn't complying much and just doesn't meet my standards so I EJECT

- A 2set from Amsterdam, goes NOWHERE, it's all my fault. Went logical, interview-like, fishing for something and basically she could see...I'm DONE. Thing is they are tolerating me but I EJECT

Insight #31: If a set is bored and it's not going anywhere then its YOUR FAULT...now if your just being yourself but she's just acting boring then it's not your fault. If all the stuff you generally do when your ON is being done but she's just boring, its NOT YOUR FAULT

Wingmenship
I'm enjoying the art of winging...its always cool to know if needed wings are around to help. Honestly in this small seated area I seen nothing but RSD guys and atleast 10 chicks lodging around all comfy sitting down.
- Winged summa in a 2set, we were joking about RAS, so he opens something like "My RAS has been disrupted. I engage the other saying "My RAS is drawn to your tie" This chick is feisty, I love it...she's doing push/pull...I call her CIA because every answer to my questions were BS answers. Eventually they leave...

- I winged with "K" its one of the few times I've winged with him. He was in a 1set turned 2set. Seated...I come in and play with my ****ty British accent. I take my target and we act like a married couple, approaching K and his girl...K also played married with his girl, I think at this time he goes to #close while I say me and my girl got divorced...its a no go on the # and I realized my girl was hairy, yuck...I bounce to the dancefloor doing my standard stuff...K wants to eject and we do...I would later meet three other chicks who are with them, I started escalating on there milf looking Brazilian friend but it doesn't go to far as there friend wants to go back and dance.

- Earlier on I seen K with goldenchild in a set...K tries to isolate his girl but cblock friend dislikes it. Goldenchild is pissed at his girl and just leaves and says bye to me, him and his chick was just having a stare off because she was so negative...I would later find out what he was talking about...End of night and K asks for help, points out cblock, there on the dance floor, its so packed cblock is away from K's target...He goes in and there is a 3rd friend, WTF...I MISTAKENLY go direct on a fatty, I RARELY ever go direct now, ONLY when experimenting to just get in set...its autopilot, well fatty knows what's up...turn around and cblock is STANDING on a couch glaring at K and his girl, I engage her and bring her down. It's going ok and then she says "I know what your doing just stop..." I play dumb and keep plowing, its working BUT...3rd friend aka sleeper cell pulls away both of them.

Memorable Experiences
These three particular sets were very memorable as I learned and experienced some unique things...
- I opened this Colombian chick earlier in the night, we talked about food and her being my food guide....Now it didn't occur to me how nice her body was until we bumped into each other OVER and OVER... Her ass was unreal but her teeth wasn't nice. Thinking back on it I should've went for it as I need to start branching off from my ideal type and just meet chicks who are cool and I'd be willing to have sex with.

- This two set was a great example of just having fun and having an experience...All I really knew about this 2set was that they were from chi-town...What occurred was some large amount of sexual tension and me ****ing myself over but helping my wing....Of course I never picked a target, one looked seductive with her glasses the other had fake tits....I'm not sure how this happened but I married and divorced both of them, affairs babies, push/pull...My ideal interaction just fun vibe. These chicks takes pictures with me, I kiss them both at some point, I'm holding her fake tits, I'm going in and out of her face. We had fun adding Jerry springer, them yelling that they have my kid, us doing porn scenes...NOW the problem was that we disqualified ourselves so much that when I brought my wings in, at one point Lprince and another point Mix they'd quickly say that's there BF...Keep in mind I was trying to STAY IN SET...They lost me as we were going to the bar, we walked through the dancefloor, I see two chicks and just grab them and they want to take pictures, escalation and all...I lost the two chicks because of that...I had reopened them and brought mix in, both chicks wanted him, I was the ex. I made mix pick who he wanted since I have a habit of not choosing...New problem was achille's wing had made a comment to mix target pissing her off...it was cool to watch him all unreactive even though he got slapped and she was pissed. Honestly he could've turned it into something well. But this was actually a problem I had to deal with and almost just said **** THIS let her be mad, but Goldenchild says I should keep going. Eventually they leave.

- I helped out achilles by engaging this decent Swedish chick. I forget what happens but all I know I start making out with her and then she leaves with her friends...Now later in the night I see her and go to reopen, she has that look like "Not now" and some guy comes out of the doorway...I realize what's up and say "O ok", they go to makeout for 15mins. I was affected for a minute but then remembered "Secret Society"

Insight #31: There is no way I should've been mad or affected, especially with my style...FUN FUN FUN, its all about the experience....I'm non-judgmental and escalation means NOTHING but having fun...same with sex. So there is NO reason for me to even care. This is why women are comfy with me biting there neck and being all in there face.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Sixteen: Nov 1st (Part Two)

Number Closes!?
I said I was no longer going for #s but its so autopilot that I asked for there #s. I already started off on the wrong foot, not following up with my #s. One of the chicks even texted me...I'm thinking about trying something...Setup a day2 with her where she's showing me her hood and house MTV cribs style.
- When me and Lprince went in the elevator I joked around with some elders...in the back I notice a cutie who says I'm an actor because of my accents, the lady says she works for palin and everyone shrieks as I disqualify her...Now on the rooftop I see her again and we chat she's with that lady and then she goes back to the group leaving me with the girl...I run STANDARD stuff, then were exchanging numbers while she stands infront of my phone so her father doesn't see...it was hilarious, I found out she's similar to me.

Insight #32: My standard stuff is basically a bit of self-amusement mixed with forced qualification and then showing her where she stands in relation to my image of a cool chick...For quick #s I generally do this with consistency...

- I sort of joined Lprince as he reopened this German chick from earlier, now she's with friends. It's a mixed 5set...the 2 guys most likely invited her friends to the table. Anyway something NEW has been spawned "The Seductive Mating Dance" basically I'm on one side of the couch and she's on the other side and were doing push/pull escalating VERY SEXUALLY...I grab her, isolate, kiss and bring back to the friends...then I #close...throughout the night I kept stopping by and Goldenchild told me I should go back and continue with her, I decide to do that but she's already gone...thing is she wanted to hookup when the place closes...I called her today (Tuesday) and I wish I was in the city because I would've attempted to pull...

- This chick I forgot about, she was Swedish and works at the UN. Teased her for being CIA, accused her of attracting me with her necklace. Escalated of course...#closed, this was a basic DL approach.

- I was in a 3 or 4 set...first chick I'm escalating HARD, she test me as I try to kiss her, saying I'm married. This chick I got instantly attracted to how witty she was. I love it when girl's try teasing me and giving me ****, it's fun for me and makes things interesting...Anyway I notice a blonde chick who is cuter and also wittier, so I sort of start messing with her more. She is testing me a whole lot too, NICE. She says things like "Your gay? Yep you are gay? WTF do you do to make money? It's obvious I'd comeback there is only one way out the bathroom". The thing was we were just going back and forth escalating and joking around. I started doing a bit of "pimp brain washing", (I have to find a better term not liking that one...hahaha...I ain't no pimp, and I dislike brain washing) this **** is GOLDEN stuff and ALWAYS solidify a set. Basically I congrats her for being able to keep up with me because most chicks can't, and how she has something different about her that I like and how she slowly started attracting me...I #close and even at one point playfully walked off on her, we had fun...Lprince later told me he also #closed her but he said it doesn't matter. (I was ready to delete the #)

Overall I learned a lot on this night and I actually STAYED IN SET...end of the night I was in pull mode but all the hotties had left and I ended up doing one final dancefloor tear up with a rather fluffy chick, but I still had fun, she had fun...win/win. As the lights came on I disappeared into the night...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Seventeen: Nov 6th (Part One)

Sorry guys...I've been slacking with the posts...I'm going to start cross posting these things...
---------------------------------------------

Wow, man I've been sky-rocketed into another DIMENSION...all this work and I had finally seen me as the guy I always wanted to be. SELF-EXPRESSION is the KEY!!! I realize I've learned to love myself because I know I'm being authentic...this caused me to walk through the world with ease. Like I see everything super clear now, all night I was getting reopened.

Most of all I had FUN...and no me and "Adrian" spoke about this...most guys aren't actually having GENUINE fun. Like my enjoyment is giving the experience to the women...why? BECAUSE...sex is guaranteed so I give her an experience for fun knowing 100% that we will have sex it takes no thought. It's like a movie you researched and created but never know what will happen because your not the editor...this makes everything UNKNOWN...EXCEPT you know your going to have sex at the end of the movie..."So what happens in the movie?"

I was even having fun chatting random GUYS which is very way...and on the side note I would like to say it looks like LIVERPOOL breeds ALPHA's.

The Night
Walking through the world with ease, chicks wondering who am I, chicks opening me, reopening me, hanging with community guys and shooting the ****. It's so much fun...I value these moments what can I say.

Anyway, waitress chick is back and I now realize something, it's not really the look alone that gets me its the way she acts. Something about this chick like draws me to her, basically Saturday I said "Why are you looking sad?" and she responded with something like "Because I'm tired of talking to regulars like YOU" and walks off.

Today was interesting as I realize my chick talks with another waitress about me, because I seen the other waitress and she asked me if I seen my chick yet...I later see her and really chat her, I had just came out of a set that gave me one of those "Sex and the city" cupcakes...She asks where I got the cupcake, she wants one, I play around with her and even escalate...NOW I did something that one community guy I forget who pointed out that she got very GIRLIE like and was giggling, basically he was telling me she's really into me...In my delusional mind I sort of knew this based on the way that she reacts when I'm around her. Like I wouldn't doubt that she fantasizes about me not even going for all these girls and instead just taking her home and giving her a nice good **** that she's been thinking about for awhile as she jams her dildo inside of her every night. But like I said I'm giving her an experience.

Bottomline, this chick really attracts me...it's funny because she always see's me with chicks and all over some new chick. What was interesting was the extent that she played along saying she beat me up so much that I'm all bruised up and starts talking about CHILD SUPPORT...this is the same chick who blew me off hard on last Saturday...but delusional ME took it as her being attracted.

Insight #34: Just give the girl an experience, stop trying to "GAME". The enjoyment is in actually giving her an experience based on whatever you feel like doing. It's all about the experience/process of leading it to the lay.

Another thing is DIRECT...not my style at all, all my sets where I go in stating my interest always tend to fizzle out because of the incongruence of how I interact. This happened twice today, because sometimes I just go direct just to get into set.
- First chick I go direct on was in a 2set...the friend was SHOCKED and ready to cblock, but was in stun mode as I chatted her, all of a sudden some guy pumps into me and my hand dips into his DRINK...hahaha...also a staff like bumped me and that threw me off as the girl pulled my chick away

- Second chick was similar, I got bumped by the staff dude again who got pissed, I got sucked in for a quick second because it was annoying me as I was trying to chat with this chick. This chick also ended up walking off with friend's the same fashion.

- Third chick I did when a 6set mixed was passing through, I plowed but my chick reveals her BF with her, so I end up ejecting.

- Another chick who was with 3 friends I like go direct...I'm holding her hand and doing all sorts of **** with her hand, but the interaction just fizzles out and her friend pulls her away.

Basically when I approach direct I get the same problem...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Seventeen: Nov 6th (Part Two)

BIG SETS...FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!
I think these big sets have a lot of potential, I NEVER pick a target in these sets because there is usually more than one hot chick. I hop from one chick to the next, many times. Also great potential to bring my friend's and introduce everyone to everyone...biggest problem is thinking I will see them later on in the night.
- When I wait to take the elevator, I open this 6set who is about to go on the elevator with me...I HAVE NO CLUE who I want, but in the elevator I end up embracing this one chick and these chicks are all qualifying all the hottest chicks in the group. I honestly don't know who I want and I'm just running with things. I leave them when we get out the elevator as these chicks were gaming me asking where I was from and at the sametime stating that they worked for gucci, and all this other seeking approval stuff...I later get reopened by the chick who I embraced and was all over in the elevator...I then reopen the group again, but this time I have the slim chick who's back is now leaning on me and I'm embracing her from behind and talking in her ear...I had let her go thinking I'd see them again

- Ok so I met a chick from Miami at the bathroom, anyway I later meet her friend, and then another friend...then that 3rd friend ends up with two other friends and the 3rd friend starts telling her about me...CHECK THIS OUT...At first I had Hb1...then seen hb2...then seen hb5, but hb3 had fake tits that is sort of my fetish right now...WHO DO I GO FOR? I actually was in set when I met the hb1, but this chicks very child-like and we start dancing, holding each other, and just having fun...I reopened when I seen hb2 with her and I'm all over hb2 saying she can protect me since hb1 is taking me to miami, they say I would fit right in, me and hb2 are having a blast and I'm stroking her hair and holding her close, then hb3 appears and they all go in the ONE BATHROOM together...then I see hb3 with two new girls and one has some nice breast so I'm on it, at the sametime two dudes are trying to chat them, BUT I already reengaged with "Hey" and she all of a sudden is OVERSELLING ME to the two friends, then she says to the two guys who she was blocking her RAS out on, "HEY I'm talking to HIM, that was very rude of you" and backturns him. Instead I was like "DAMN, sorry for getting you blown out". They end up all going in the bathroom together too and I had already moved on.

Insight #35: CUT DOWN all the frames, reality and just based on RAW THEORY...you are an object of value. If the chick finds you high value, her RAS will focus on you and just because your the highest value she'll block out everything else.

- I open a 3set that turns into a 4set with mix and pythag...I'm doing ok with my girl, all she has is nice breast which is a common fetish right now, pythag and mix start chatting to each other so I just STOP. Turns out they have BFs anyway, which I think was a lie, but I didn't care because they weren't really attractive...we honestly just wanted to get in a set.

- 4set of GA chicks who sin-possible pointed out was walking by, I open but they keep walking, I dislike not getting into a set, so I reopen and BOOM I'm in and the chicks love me. Basically I said "Wow, she is attracting me with that thing" and they all melt and tell me where she got it, and I accuse her of getting it to attract me. I claw her and introduce sound selector to the girls, I then realize he is chatting the HOTTEST one, I'm attracted to her...not the other 3 even though one is ok. I ended up switching targets and even stated that I like the new target more than the old one because she loves shrimp...she rationalizes it saying "Yea she's the younger sister anyway so it's cool". Little did I know I should've met the friend, they end up leaving.

- 6set of oldies from LA, it's weird because there like watching me and I just go over there escalating. I'm jumping from target to target, I almost even went for the makeout with one chick who looks like she's 50...it was purely unconscious and because escalation for me is just giving them an experience, me kissing ANY of them wouldn't have been a big deal because I was just adding to the experience of them being with me. I'm escalating, while sound selector wings and I chat about LA and how my school wants me to go there after I graduate...they tell me not to go to LA. At the end I'm telling my chick she needs excitement atleast once a week and I'll give it to her. I then do a little future adventure projection which was money and was funny. All of them were obviously married and had kids. I ended up heading out with sound selector...

Insight #36: Escalation to me is NO BIG DEAL, which is why I almost mistakenly went to kiss this chick because I was just giving her an experience. This is why I end up getting away with ****LOADS of things...because I'm just doing it for fun and enjoyment of the experience, not because it will make my **** hard or give me validation...

- This was maybe my 2nd set of the night, basically I met this one chick going to the bar, I forgot what I said but all of a sudden were talking about MUNDANE things, but everything has a little sprinkle of my added stuff...Like we talked about "salu" being the french hi, her not understanding that I was saying "are you a food lover", finding out she leaves tomorrow and that our adventures are short lived...like it was boring stuff but I added the fun to it. Next thing I know she wants to show me off to her friends, but I eject because I don't feel like standing while her and her two friends are sitting down...She reopened me twice before she was leaving and I was in set with two other chicks who I will mention later...the final reopen which now I'm starting to think a chick saying "Ok I'm leaving" could mean "Hey I want you to pull, I'm leaving".

The Bathroom LINE
I have no clue why I'm always in this area and chatting up all the chicks on the line as it piles up more and more...I recently realized this and today most of my sets were from chicks on the bathroom line.
- Another mundane interaction with tons of escalation, basically I say hi, ask where she's from but I just say she looks like a Wisconsin girl. She gets offended and starts ragging on wisconsin saying it's nothing but fat girls and cow's so that's what I'm saying about her...she's playfully punching me as I crack up and then state that my girlfriend is from wisconsin and that I should kick her ass...haha...she knows damn well I'm lying and I was about to kiss her as it naturally was moving towards that...funny thing is we chatted for so long that she didn't even realize it was her turn for the bathroom and some guy was like WAITING not realizing that no one was in there.

Insight #37: When I kiss it is almost a reflection of my emotional state as if I'm saying "Hey I'm enjoying this". I've noticed the times when I like unconsciously started doing "Jaws biting", biting of the neck, nuzzling my nose on there cheek, going inches away from there lips, or straight up kissing them was when I was having the most fun. I've yet to have a chick freak out from it and I generally ALWAYS do something like an interaction. Especially if there witty as ****...

- Forgot how I opened this chick, she was old but had some cleavage and of course it's that time of the month for me where breast are just attracting me. Don't ask me why but I'm escalating hard on this chick and she is VERY into me. Like logically I'm not really attracted to her but I've got so addicted to just giving the chick and experience and so longs I'm getting attracted I'll move it forward...basically she's from west virginia, here for a bit, and wanted to have an adventure with me. She ends up going in the bathroom...I did reopen but I forgot what happened.

Insight #38: You should get to the point where you no longer attach the value that she has to offer to the interaction. Just give her an experience and have fun with it...you will end up NEVER hesitating because your just giving her an experience and you fully believe 100% that your in control and leading it. This allows you to be able to do anything with any type of chick.

- Laughed at some chick who tried skipping the bathroom line, I was having a blast joking with her, found out she's french, there was a guy from NY who was also chatting with her. Were vibing for a bit and the guy goes in the bathroom, next thing I'm holding this chick and telling her how it sucks that she's leaving soon because we could've had adventures together. Were holding each other like a couple and talking about NOTHING, pure gibberish but it's ON. I'm not too attracted but she says she would take me to france and introduce me to all her hottest friends, who she says are hotter than her...this chick reopened me but I sort of blew her off, she was with some other dude at the time and just jumped to me, I now kind of feel like a **** because I did have fun interacting with her.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Seventeen: Nov 6th (Part Three)

Ideal Type
This chick is PRETTY, she's from macedonia and I NEVER met a chick from there. This is my type, real girlie. I met her at the bathroom, I probably just said "Hey" and found out where she was from...honestly I got hooked in...if we were doing MM and I was in A1, I body rocked and she said something that caught my interest...hahaha...

Anyway she comes out the bathroom and we move outside on the rooftop...so I have her explain macedonia because I'm intrigued, don't ask me how but I get opened by some guy and a girl. The girl is stating how pretty my girl is and asking if she's a model. NOW...

Previously before that happened I ended up telling her some **** about me being 700 pounds and losing it in 1day, she has no clue what pounds are so I just give a mental image and hug her as a 700 pound dude. So I tell her I jumped once in the air last night and became skinny...so I tell her that for two jumps she'll transform her weight, she does it and I'm all on her...

So we sort of had an inside joke and I brought it up to her, I also said that me and her knew each other since back in high school to the two of them. They eventually run off, but I noticed the whole time she was holding my arm and real close to me as if we were a couple. I was the OAK TREE...Also the whole time I'm discreetly holding her waist, touching her stomach, playing with her hands...

Insight #39: Discreet touching is a cool way to communicate and no one can actually see. It's almost like a unspoke conspiracy...enhance the experience by adding different touch and sensations, this is also how I naturally started doing kino pinging because sometimes I'd squeeze a chicks hand and she'd squeeze or give double squeezes or some ****.

Anyway the chick and the guy had left, but what was funny was the french girl who took me to her friends reopened me, and then the guy who was with the GIRL, his friend appeared and I had chatted to the friend earlier...so my chick was curious as to how I knew all these people.

After the chicks left, I grab my girl and we makeout, then the friend appears out of nowhere with a guy who was holding his own. I just say "hi" and the guy and the girl are sitting down...

Now pay close attention, this is where I add stuff to the experience I say "Do you even remember my name?" she doesn't know so I act like I'm about to leave, and she doesn't want me too, but I start walking off and she is chasing me. All of a sudden she is with the friend, speaking in Macedonian language...I just tell her my name is mccain as she spoke about him earlier, she goes with it but I tell her it was a lie and walk off, she runs and grabs me and we makeout...she all of a sudden remembers slightly what my name is...

Adventure TIME! I tell her lets explore and we basically...walk to the bathroom and makeout, walk to the bar and makeout, (people were cheering) introduce mix to her, walk back outside makeout, sit down in a secluded place and REALLY MAKEOUT...the whole time I'm just having fun and just vibing...I'm very playful and all if this is NO BIG DEAL

Insight #40: You must ENJOY THE INTERACTION to the fullest extent and don't care if you lose interaction or it ends, just soak up and take in the whole experience...when it ends let it go and remain in the NOW.

Basically we come to the realization that we REALLY like each other, like this has gone beyond just having fun/adventure, I wanted her to move to NY so we can hangout because I ENJOY female energy and she enjoys my reality and the masculine polarity...like we were sitting down just kissing away and chatting.

Insight #41: Even when I makeout I'm giving a wide range of kisses...different sensations, tempo, pressure, rhythm, etc...haha. In this particular situation I would give her a few pecks, other times I'd wall slam, or passionately lose control and can't keep my hands to myself...

Basically she says she needs to find her friend, and turns out the friend was trying to find my girl and she is like trying to take me away from my girl, speaking in there native tongue and I feel like I'm losing control so...I wall slam her and the other guy wall slam his girl...**** THIS GIRL IS SO SWEET...anywho friend literally separates our lips and says "She's with me tonight" and handcuffs her hands between her arms...WTF...they walk away...I look at the guy and say "We got to go back in"

We get back in, my girl wants to leave...friend mentions some place...I realize I'm under 21 and I don't go, guy is saying "WTF come on lets go", I'm saying "I have to find my friends" (Lie I'm really just underage) and then he says "Man we got two girls, lets go" I say "Have fun"...he jumps in the elevator and I'm thinking "DAMN I liked her"...I tell mix that I lost another pull attempt, and then...IT DAWNS ON ME...

JUST BECAUSE I LEAVE THE VENUE DOESN'T MEAN I ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER VENUE...TAXI...HOME...ADVENTURE...WTF?!

I will never see that chick again, but man did I have a great interaction with her...and NO it's not just because we madeout, haha...the OVERALL experience that I gave her was amazing for both of us, and I slowly started liking her more and more as I spent more time with her.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Seventeen: Nov 6th (Part Four)

THE PULL...INDEPTH
Now I said I'd NEVER post a LR because it really has no value to it, because most of my stuff was very basic to my style and almost always ended the same. BUT I posted this one because the amount of VALUE this has...first of all I pulled basically in 3mins...and had the BIGGEST TEST ever...this chick basically withdrew all interest to see if I actually DRAW STATE FROM WITHIN...

Lets check the tapes, this chick is another type that I'm physically attracted...basically she was wearing very girlie high heels and stockings...(MY GOD) And overall she wasn't too bad. Now I could've NEVER told you that I was going to pull because...SHE WAS THE CHICK WHO WAS CALLING MY GIRL A MODEL and asking her about modeling...In this part I spoke to her for ONE MINUTE!

I was with sin-possible and sound selector...I spot this chick who looks familiar, she's with a GUY...I do my typical AMOG/Reopener "OMG" and I embrace them, I've blown out so many guys like this. Of course I blew out the guy who was with her and for some reason I kiss this chick...OK...it gets better I introduce her to Sin-possible and at the sametime sin points out a set that I open...ONE MINUTE!

Sin-possible is telling me to **** that chick, how she wants to **** me...I actually was giving him the girl and was cool with him having her, he wanted me to get past my sticking point and so he told me keep the girl...OK. But the thing is I don't even go looking for her to reopen her...

Basically I was leaving with sound selector and I saw her outside surrounded by 3-4 guys...I do the same thing "OMG" and POOF three guys gone, I say "Time to continue our adventures, cab time"...ONE MINUTE!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...I get a ONSLAUGHT OF CONGRUENCE TESTS...THE AVERAGE GUY WOULD'VE LEFT...HOLY ****...WATCH CAREFULLY...

Insight #42: You must draw state from within...I don't give a ****, it's a MUST. These chicks will gravitate towards you but also when **** like this happen they can really see that your the source of good emotions.

NOTE: Keep in mind of my way of being based on previous writings...

FIRST...she asks me where I'm from, BROOKLYN...she backs up, I'm not allowed to touch her and she's saying "I'm not going anywhere...nope...nope...OMG, get away your from brooklyn" I just keep hold my state and I'm enjoying this because it's hilarious. She then says "I always act like I like brooklyn but really I hate it...I'm not going anywhere with you". I just grab her and say "Come on were going NOW" and we get in the cab.

SECOND...in the cab she's saying "Where are we going...stop touching me...No I'm not making out...your sleeping on the couch...your wierd...why do you act like that...stop trying to touch me". This was stuff said over and over, MANY times she pushed me off her and was saying "STOP". But I'm just having fun and enjoying the whole experience. Next thing you know were making out every so often, she has her leg over mines, my hand is going up her leg...I then slowly tease pulling back as she tries to makeout and she goes "Stop! Stop! Stop!" (This is why you need to enjoy giving her an experience) she like jumped on me for that moment.

THIRD...we get to the building and she says "I don't know where my house is...I don't know where my key is...My key is in the bag, GET IT...I lied I lost my key...haha, I was joking...Open the door". I almost ****ed her in the hallway on camera, because this chick we was giving me a ****LOAD of tests.

Now the first and second episodes were TOUGH...But I managed through just remaining centered and unreactive, just self-expressing. In my mind she's still standing there and it's still on...she even walked 10ft away at one point...BUT the THIRD episode takes the cake, like many guys would've just went home...

The "I don't know where my house is" I basically cracked up and joked with her for being a retard and forgetting where she lives...haha...when we were on the elevator, she wouldn't let me touch her at all and she'd keep saying "Get away" (She did this a lot in the taxi too)

The "I don't know where my keys are" was HILARIOUS...she nonchalantly says "Now we have to wait for my roommate". Every so often she wouldn't do anything, just stand there seeing how I was feeling.

The "My key is in the bag, GET IT" was even funnier because she seemed so convincing but I didn't care, this was fun and just funny. I cracked up and told her no. She kept playing around so eventually I slam her on the wall and passionately makeout. This was hilarious and changed the phrase...

The "I lied I lost my key, I must wait for my roommate", she then sits on the floor...I was willing to **** her right then on there on camera. I start kissing her and rubbing her legs she is all push/pull...For the average dude this would be annoying, but I enjoyed it. She pushes me off with just watch each other and LAUGH...

We knew what was going on and she then says she was joking and throws everything out her bag and gets the key. Now I get very passionate on her and makeout hard as I put back everything and pick her up, wall slam...HEAVY MAKEOUT...open door...

She calls for her roommate, no one is home she sits on bed...FUN TIMES!!! No LMR...besides everything before the door opened...BUT after were done like 5mins later, she's telling me I must leave because her roommate will be coming home and basically rushes me, I'm a bit shocked and didn't even get to #close.

I then realized something...I don't know ANYTHING about this chick...just FUN!!! FUN!! FUN!!! and a shared experience. From Meet to pull it was about 3mins...the saga of tests lasted about 15-20mins, this was the quickest pull I ever did and maybe the only one where I actually learned something at the end.

The whole time I was enjoying this I basically was doing all sorts of things, teasing her, imitating her, acting like I'm walking away, going silent, not even focusing on her, cavemaning her, push/pull, giving her wide range of touch. (stroked her, groped her, bit her, firmly grabbed her, slapped her ass, cup her face, embraced her, VERY quick massage from face to ass, etc)

Overall STICKING POINT SMASHED!!!!!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Nineteen: Nov 8th

I made up for yesterday...still bounced around a TON...but I went back to practice the structure that I had written up around Sept. I got the "Expanding The Party" part down real well. Like it's almost impossible to get blown out, only one time today did I ALMOST get blown out but she immediately comes back to me and we chat...weird?

Also an interesting dynamic is going on with the waitress chick, just more to the collection of experiences me and her have together. Next time I see her I'm going to just go for the #close, she was happy then sad...At first she seen me in set with one chick and she was VERY EXCITED to TEASE me...then she seen me with two other chicks...then finally she seen me with this full blown hottie which I then seen her face like she was sad...The rest of the night she was sad and I said "How are you?" she had this very emotional "AWESOME" but it was total BS...I later joked with the other waitress before I went home saying how she needs to take off and hang with me. She mentions the other waitress talking about how she needs a break and I tell her I have a surprise for her next time. Then the waitress tells me I should go up to her and ask her for a bottle of water and then we joke about me going up to her and ask for some tea.

Me getting opened and reopened, is sort of normal now...today I was basically just going back to playing around with structure stuff. Mainly just imposing my reality...also was playing around with some free association...
- Basically opened this chick from istanbul, we talked about that as I had her in the claw...it was going ok but I let her go for some reason...she reopens me later on in the night but I don't really push it

- Me and Lprince hears "I kissed a girl" and we go on the dancefloor and grab these two chicks, the group loves us and starts taking pictures. I'm singing in her ear, holding her by the waist, grinding hip to hip, talking and overall just giving her a wide range of touch.

Imposing Reality
That is all I do when going in a set...I OWN IT...I Dictate the social energy and lead the conversation in the direction that I WANT...I set the frames in my reality...it's all apart of giving her an experience...I call it "Expanding The Party". I'm assertive, I plow and structure opportunities...

Basically I'm going in hard 100% sure about whatever I say, do and believe without flinch, I keep talking keeping my reality and state firm blocking out any negativity and I help her talk by giving her the excuse to talk to me.

As a result...
- I open a 5set saying "Sorry I'm late" and I double claw the chicks...they play along with it asking where have I been and they get into this whole future adventure projection. I'm unsure of what happened after...

- A 2set is rolling by, there cuties so I go in "Hey! Wait! You entered the party zone, you must do a pose and then introduce yourself. Forget what happens after this...

- I roll on this french chick saying "Hey I'm tyler" in my ****ty tyler impression. I claw her and find out she's from france, so I say "Salu" and "ov wa". I introduce myself and she has a very hard to pronounce name so she slowly says it to me and I laugh saying this is like alphabet school. She asks how to pronounce my name and I slowly tell her...I'm speaking in another so called LANGUAGE which is basically gibberish, I accuse her of not being french because she can't understand me...We talk about food, I tell her I love shrimp, she tells me how to say shrimp in french...Then I'm somehow putting the alphabet stuff, gibberish language and the world shrimp in french all together and causing a future adventure projection...We were having a blast but she needs to find her friend's so I let her go.

- I open this one chick saying "Hey!!!" and claw her, I cut space and now I'm VERY close to her. Basically it was ON and I find out she's from new orleans and LOVES SHRIMP...it was over, we were all over each other...THEN DOUCHEBAG WAITER DUDE comes by and bumps me and then says "YOU GOTTA MOVE OUT THE WAY, YOU CAN'T STAND HERE" and basically I lose the set. (The ****er does this alot when I open in that area)

- I was just talking to adonis saying "It's just girls" and I roll up on these aussie chicks maybe 4 of them saying "It's just girls right!?" and it opens, I introduce myself and claw one, while talking to the other. Find out there from Australia, and then I spot the third chick who is tall and cute, but I later realize isn't as girlie...Basically I engage her and then she demands a firm handshake, so I take back control as I was about to lose the set...I claw her and start chatting her but then I let them go...I get reopened later, but nothing.

- 2set was waiting at the bathroom, I forget what happens but next I know I'm talking about me and my girl's pet turtle and were going through different things that happened to our turtle. This was pretty funny, but I ended up ejecting after about 5mins.

- I open this 2set I forget how but next thing you know I'm telling the friend how this seduction will go down in the sense of a movie...Basically saying how our relationship would be since the friend looked like she was anticipating what would happen next so I was narrating everything I was doing to the other chick, eventually I eject...

- Adonis ask me to open this two set with a tall chick and a real cutie...I go in HARD and it blows wide open, both chicks are into me and I'm holding the tall chick who is about 6'4 by the waist. At the same time I'm clawing the cutie. Find out there from queens, and I'm from brooklyn, we create our own bubble. Adonis comes in as I do a bit of dancefloor stuff with them and then I sort of pullback to let adonis take control...he slowly lost it but it was a real good interaction...The cutie had told adonis she was married and I heard her point out that my girl was married, so I just brought it up and didn't even both with doing anything else.

- This was at the end of the night when I said I'm going in pull mode, I just claw this chick in and pull her outside, we start chatting and I find out she's from NY. Were about to leave so I'm trying to #close of course I tried force qualification and then I go for the #...and she isn't ready...well I need to leave so I'm totally cool and about to leave but then she asks for facebook...haha...I know she could feel that I didn't care if I got her # or not.

- Tall aussie chick So basically I go in hard and clawed her in, I forget almost everything, I do know I reopened her TWICE...but the actual approach the waitress chick seen. First time I reopened I ended up letting her go again and just before she leaves I gave her a kiss and let her go.

Freaky Experiences
This is the stuff that gets me going and really causes me to gain reference points. I noticed that I was getting closer and closer to something that I can't articulate but now I think chicks can read my sub-communication 100%, let us begin...
- So I'm walking and some chick opens me "hey is it ok if we just makeout for fun". That was it, I impose my reality and then makeout on my terms. I DID NOTHING TO CAUSE THIS. We were full on making out and grabbing each other's ass...basically I was shocked because it was like she read my sub-communication to a T...I'm a guy who doesn't care about making out, it means nothing to me...we both just laugh and walk away.

- Getting close to the end of the night and I'm feeling the need to be a "Social Nomad" and take some girl's from guys. I just enjoy this because it puts me in harder sets or the illusion of harder sets...Basically I see a chick with a unique 80s like hairstyle and nice body. I just turn around saying "OMG I love your hair", we embrace each other...I hear the guy in a very low voice saying "Do you know him" but she ignores it and so do I. Basically I just grab her hand and take her outside to sit on the couch, WARLOCK realizes there is a female friend with her and following us so he follows me and wings...NICE...basically I force qualify and then # close, then try to add in a bit of pimp brain washing just to solidify it...My phone is broken so it was hard to get her # in, and I was typing in the wrong #s. It happened FIVE times, and basically she REFUSED to leave until we exchanged #s properly. She was telling her friend "WAIT! He must get my #...make sure you call my phone...NO xxx not xxx..." Then she says she is feeling tired and needs to go, I kiss her and she leaves.

- This was also during pull mode, I just go direct on this chick, as you know I dislike approaching direct. She tries to blow me out, but it's so funny because it was a 2 second delay until she was receptive as every chick generally is. It was WEIRD because she was going to blow me out, but all of a sudden like a switch she sensed something at it was ON...friend pulled her away though as I had her clawed...I didn't persist.

In the end it's getting crazier and crazier...and I have even more things planned to keep me going...stay tuned...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Twenty: Nov 13th

Negativity is boiling again, I've brought out the **** in me...I still wasn't getting blownout...I was blowing up my sets...then a surprise ending. Basically when i'm negative, my interaction goes ok but the chick eventually wants to leave or I blow it up...
- I don't give a **** from a negative standpoint
- I give off a subtle **** vibe
- I want to wreck/blowout non-community guys
- i'm reactive and always cutting in and out of my reality
- Nothing productive is happening
- I enjoy being in this state of mind it's like the old me
- Get annoyed and give up

The waitress chick I cut off...basically I claw her and she plays her silly games of not wanting me to touch her as the other eye code ''wtf are you doing, you likw him''...not the right time to be doing this as my state of mind isn't stable...she walks off to talk to some guy and completely blocks me out...NICE

The Good
I was centered and ok at first and then later I was working on fixing it...slowly I was cutting in and out...but I ****ed up a few times and learned somethings...
- First set of the night was a 2set basically the first chick tried ignoring me, I just chat the friend...''Hey...where you from...how do you know each other...group hug'' then we 3way kiss.

Insight #44: When centered living in my own reality, you create everything ane cause things to happen...This is how I end up having some rather UNIQUE experiences.

- The last set of the night I was with pythag, I forget what I was saying at first but pythag tries splitting the group but my girl isn't having it. I'm flickering in and out of this DOUCHEBAGGERY...I basically ended up sitting my girl next to pythag's own and I'm LYING my ass off, not even in a joking way. Every so often it is a playful way, but I'm still a bit negative...So I lied about being a janitor and something else, she starts calling me an ******* and how she was getting tired of my games..even though she was playing along. She is a fashion designer and I start telling her a story about me working for a porn director...she assumes I'm a porn star so I tell her my porn star name...she tells me her's...pythag and his girl joins. Me and my girl are joking about porn and roleplaying, I kiss my girl. Pythag gets a call and has to leave so he # closes...My girl' has work tomorrow so I just take her # because pythag took his girl's #...lol...yes I'm a ****.

- 2set russian...sort of got blown out as I was flickering from negativity and centeredness...I hooked it and had it going, then next minute i'm like ''**** this'' and i'd just self-sabotage...the one chick gets pissed and storms off after 5mins...It was interesting because it all depended on how I felt. It was all happening instantly.

- A moving 3set I was getting blownout...I opened BAD...plowed grabbing front ugly chick...grabbed cutie, engaged her...front chick comes in to cblock, I just give up. I had got it opened, should've persisted...

- I opened a set but went in TOO fast and hard, she was so overwhelmed as I hit her with 5 different things in less than 10secs...I don't even plow...this also might be a way to open sets that completely blow me out...who knows...

The Bad
This is where the douchebaggery really kicks in, everything was burnt to the ground. I really am disappointed in the way that I was acting, I was being a total chode giving off bad vibes.
- I open a chick who's standing by herself, saying she looks bored. I find out she's from CT and I joke about how quiet it is and the rabbits, we started talking about hartford and how bad it was, my time in hartford...I then tell her about brooklyn, how it is where I live. We were doing basic vibing and I was escalating the whole time...NOW, I'm very close, I had cut space and I'm triangular gazing, right then the friend comes out of nowhere saying she's leaving. She wants my girl to stay and I have the claw on my girl which the friend says "I'm heading out but you seem to be having a good time, I don't think you should leave"...NOW my chick goes to tell her other friend's bye because they were leaving, I just walk away from my girl assuming she's leaving too and in a very "Honey don't go fight that man" type of tone she says..."Come on don't be like that" I just say "What?" and I just leave. (I'm a dumbass, she really did like me and wanted me to stay)

- I approach this 3set mixed but I just focus on my girl who tells me she loves my energy. I laugh and give her some of my energy by touching my heart then her's. Were vibing well until...DOUCHEBAGGERY occurs, I start testing her for no reason saying "do you even remember my name? Your drunk? OMG it's done?" The thing was I was serious because I was in the wrong state of mind. Basically she was sad that she didn't know my name, then she hated that I told her she's drunk and that sucks. Basically she eventually just stood there not doing anything because she didn't know what I'd do next. I then just walk off from her. (WTF)

The UGLY!!
O no it gets worst...more negativity...time to steal girls from guys just because I'm pissed...NEVER AGAIN...
- I open this mixed 3set saying I love her style, it's ON! But then I just yell at her calling her a drunk...WTF!?
- I open a mixed 3set sitting down and it's going well, but she has a throat problem currently, I just get up and walk away once I hear that. It was true but I didn't want to deal with that BS
- 2set...basically lets just say I open but just gave up and didn't even bother
- As I was going home I open a chick in the train station and I approach DIRECT...knowing damn well I hate direct and also in the state of mind I was currently in...I got the HARSHEST blowout ever...and I was totally cool with it, I started laughing at myself saying "Good for your ass, being all negative...look at you now...haha..." It actually cracked me up later on.

This was my worst night ever...despite a kiss close, three way kiss, and a #...as you may know I don't care about those stuff and don't really consider that stuff success, it's just side effects. The success is I learned some new **** and did what I had to do. In a sense I did breakdown my reality again because I was starting to get reactive. Honestly though I didn't understand what happened because before I was fine, and even when I was sleeping on the train 3 chicks were eyeing me. I had my little dumb smirk on my face because I was feeling all that good **** inside, but it slowly evaporated and I have no clue why.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayooooooooooooooooo where you at?

I used the "superhero" opener man, this past weekend, basically I jumped into a 5 set(literally) and said "Ladies how you doing my name is Kent, Clark Kent" while doing the Superman pose, chicks was smiling and laughing. I did eject waaaay to early though (i had to pee lol)

I came to the realization that this can work great in a set of 2 or more. and I was wondering how you snow would have escalated being in a 5 set?

Now that I got time to think about it, I would have followed up the opener by saying "have any of you ladies seen Lois?" the ladies would be "no" Then I would be like "wait there she is!" and grab my target by the hand and "fly out" Or another thing I would do is escalate by remaining in character asks the ladies which super hero they wanted to be, and stuff

anyway your input is appreciated
Solo

p.s. I did the husband/wife thing as well, **** worked like crack, to bad she was too drunk though

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
ayooooooooooooooooo where you at?

I used the "superhero" opener man, this past weekend, basically I jumped into a 5 set(literally) and said "Ladies how you doing my name is Kent, Clark Kent" while doing the Superman pose, chicks was smiling and laughing. I did eject waaaay to early though (i had to pee lol)

I came to the realization that this can work great in a set of 2 or more. and I was wondering how you snow would have escalated being in a 5 set?

Now that I got time to think about it, I would have followed up the opener by saying "have any of you ladies seen Lois?" the ladies would be "no" Then I would be like "wait there she is!" and grab my target by the hand and "fly out" Or another thing I would do is escalate by remaining in character asks the ladies which super hero they wanted to be, and stuff

anyway your input is appreciated
Solo

p.s. I did the husband/wife thing as well, **** worked like crack, to bad she was too drunk though
haha...superhero stuff used to be the sh!t, always had a blast doing stupid stuff like that, especially since we were on a rooftop, we could choose which building to fly.

I'm in a habit where I don't really pick a target unless it's OBVIOUS but bigger sets I'm usually escalating on everyone but generally more in tuned to the one I like the most...But what I used to do months back was escalate on everyone but as I get rejected or hit a roadblock, I'd jump to the next one...basically for learning purposes...

I remember a 2set one chick goes to the bathroom so I escalate, then the other goes to the bathroom and I escalate on the 2nd chick...

Took awhile to respond because I keep forgetting about this journal...and need to cross post and update it...