Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Four: Oct 4th (Part Two)

Pirate Captured
This is where the night just went SLOPPY and ****ed me over...
- I meet this chick I forget what happens but it's on, I introduce her to Lprince and Loren...she wants to introduce me to her friends and is actually looking for them, so we go holding hands I'm calibrating to see where she is at...I reroute us and she spots a friend who tells her where her friends are...there at some rich guys table, NICE...she introduces me to one friend and the rich guys, I'm getting AMOGGED "Hey man I ****ed her"...I'm so unreactive to AMOGS that he just says he was joking. She makes me a drink...DUN DUN DUN...Guy tries gaming her I'm standing there letting it happen because I know she is mine, I had #closed 5mins ago...I draw her over and the guy blows himself out, she was willing for him to join but me and her were holding hands agian. We go outside on the wall, chatting and sharing the drink and I'm escalating, the friend comes and talks about some drama how there friend was going to fight...**** they go back to the table and she makes me a drink but puts TOO MUCH VODKA...AMOG is trying to AMOG...his friend trying to talk to my girl...I'm drinking and hot, I try to bounce back outside but she says she can't leave...Ok whatever I'll see cya...

- Now wobbling...I hang with lprince outside and I think he opens the set next to us, one of the girls latch onto me, but I think she knows I'm like OVER...I'm so miscalibrated and sloppy it's no joke. This chick is a bit sad that she met me in this state...I did manage to sit them down...Lrpince and phytag winged, we did the picture time...I'm with my chick but she really hates the state I'm in, I can see the sadness on her face...SHE REFUSED TO KISS...I tried making out 20 TIMES (YES OZZIE I KEPT RUNNING THE TRAIN) holy mackerel...I started kissing her neck, all on her face...NOTHING...I tried so hard to show her I'm not drunk, but it didn't matter. We continue vibing and holding each other...Lprince and phytag leaves and in comes warlock and raven...another 10-15mins and they go to dance but say they will be right back...

At this point I'm pissed that I drank, I knew before I even started cold approaching that I'd never drink because I'm they worst when it comes to drinking...even though I like that ****, but I like socializing more than drinking...BUT I drink the rest of the drink anyway...haha...Warlock and Raven wants to bounce them to club "Dave" (Warlocks house) I can't even do a bounce...as the place closes they ask what's next and I can't even do it, my head is just swirling and I just want to drop and sleep...****

But it gets better a chick who was from THE OC...I went all on, she went to the bathroom and her friends went downstairs...so she came back and it was me and her...I was ready to pull...BUT I just can't...some AMOG comes in and I just let him take her and say "Thank you...I can't do this today, if it was a another day you wouldn't have her"...

I see my spanish girl one last time...she is leaving tomorrow...I take the train vowing to NEVER drink THAT much again...hahaha...I'm still feeling it now and don't even want to go out, but I MUST...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Five: Oct 5th

Today was a good day despite feeling like ****...I don't like excess drinking, I went to eat almost died...Stuffed myself and was feeling like ****...death should've reigned upon me...

I wanted to do some night time extravaganza but I was going to die...I didn't want to approach but I said I MUST...if I don't approach atleast go through my #s...

Phone Game
This was a mass text at two...
- HB9 responds...
- Chick I met at DSW responded yesterday...she's in Montreal and she responded today
- HBblack...contact...
- Chick from 3 days ago she responded
- Hbactress responded
- Chick in San Fran responded, she's very playful

It was time for the callups...I really wasn't feeling well...
- Chick from 3 days ago spoke with me she's working all day, we can't hangout for awhile...this was my most recent meet, #, followup
- A chick I met 2mins on the street picked up her phone, we were suppose to hang out tomorrow as last time we spoke we said we might...she says she can't she has a JOB...I didn't lead...
- A chick I met months back who was getting a new phone...she picked up the phone, I woke her up...this was TRASH...horrible, I remind her who I am...I say goodbye she just hangs up
- Chick who's taking medical exams just texted me...she's super, super, BUSY...okie dokie

Like honestly I don't even want #s...if it wasn't for this experiment, I'd just chat chicks and never take there #s...I've got totally indifferent to calling #s, my texting is ok too...I will try loren's texts "Call me"...

Honestly I just want to delete ALL my #s...I could careless which chicks it is...but I'm experimenting...when NOV hits I'm deleting almost all my #s...

Today's Interactions
I love going out alone because it really makes me see how far I've come internally...My reality, drawing state within, deep level identity, self-expression...

I did what I could under the sick conditions, did it all while going through my #s
- I first get opened on the train, I somehow felt that she felt...How I was feeling...when I'm alone I can feel my energy on a VERY subtle level...
- As I go through my #s I open a 2set from sweden...there cute, I'm direct, there into me and super SUBMISSIVE...I realize there leaving tomorrow we chat about sweden...these chicks are in my frame, I group hug with them...and don't chat much longer, I leave
- 2set...I go direct, it opens...she introduces me t her best friend and is actually going to meet her husband, I leave after a few mins
- I instantly open this other chick and tell her to get ready were going to play the drums...my sub-communication was leading but my actions weren't...she doesn't know whether I want her to stay or not...haha...

At this time I finish calling my #s and passing out on the train...I didn't go out at night...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean about the numbers...dates and lays are one thing but nothing is more satisfying then being able to chat up chicks everywhere you go...

Besides, I think the moment you call them you lose a lot of your appeal. Which is why when I get their number, I call them right away and make sure they save my number and last name in their phone. Maybe 2 out of 10 will actually call (or text) but at least you know they are interested.

I'll call some up tomorrow just for the sake of experimenting and see what happens.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I know what you mean about the numbers...dates and lays are one thing but nothing is more satisfying then being able to chat up chicks everywhere you go...

Besides, I think the moment you call them you lose a lot of your appeal. Which is why when I get their number, I call them right away and make sure they save my number and last name in their phone. Maybe 2 out of 10 will actually call (or text) but at least you know they are interested.

I'll call some up tomorrow just for the sake of experimenting and see what happens.
My wing who is a virgin...he see's me and he wants that centeredness, I don't pull as many chicks as some of my other guys by choice and thought of long term...I like to learn the ins and outs of all this social dynamics stuff...and plus I'm not even 21 yet, I have a ****load of time to start focusing on meeting more women.

I must say though, I've arrived, becoming the person I always wanted to me...

Yep...it was a cycle for me, at first I liked calling but hated texting...started texting and then sucked at calling...then I just hated the phone overall...but want to get EXTREMELY GOOD at it...

Because honestly as of right now, I have better chances ****ing the chicks the same day than getting them on the phone, even though I know I'm going to pull on a day2...

I have a way of # closing that has been pretty solid but since this month I'm experimenting with the phone...sort of, I'm more testing out my structure, but I've been trying out different ways and it's ok so far...

All phone advice from anyone I'm willing to try...because I'm just testing and playing around with things...My most recent #s only ONE has been a pickup, which I won't meet until next week.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that I don't even focus on meeting women too much, I just focus on my career and improving my sense of self. I read stuff here and there, learn, and then apply it every day.

I know what you mean about the phone. I've had girls so such high interest when I meet them, then I go to call them and follow through with our plan and they don't pick up, and don't call back. Then I'll wish I texted.

Then sometimes I'll text and wont get a response, and I wish I called.

Good job on becoming the person you wanted to be. Not many people can do that, and it's good that you want more and more and more. I've come a long way myself, and would still like to have some more phone skill but when I think about it, most of the girls I've really closed with were the girls who called me...not the ones I called.

Keep up with the field reports and maybe I'll start sharing more of my successes and failures.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Six: Oct 6th

Might as well call me "Unreactive Douche" because I'm starting to realize, I don't care at all, the balance is so in favor of really not caring, that I will pass things up...

Also I notice drawing state from within pulls a ****load of attention, when with my friend from school I made it a habit of not approaching because I don't like him having to wait around for me while I'm chatting up chicks...so I usually self-amuse and chode around with him...

Chicks eye **** me a ****LOAD now...I want to say it's because of masculine polarity and I pull attention, my friend even noticed it...A tourist looking hottie EYE ****S me, next a chick walking by locks eyes and even turns around smiling as I watch her, and then while eating in a restaurant a chick is eying me while smiling...

More or less this was a crappy day by choice, I made sure to atleast approach two people even if it was half-assed...I go direct in both interactions and I'm coming from that "Manipulative Reaction Seeking" frame that I have when I'm with this particular friend...both chicks stopped but realized this and left...

DOUCHE TIMES
Many times I joke around saying "Unreactive Douche" but I now realize I'm like that, especially when alone...don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but we shall see. I first realize this when I met that chick from the play who I knew would give me some **** because I was a complete "****" to her...

I tried digging deeper to see what's up with this and I realized something, I actually don't give a **** about the outcome and even worst, I don't care about the chicks generally...Lets check the tapes...
- Getting into acting, Pickup, and Spirtual stuff was all because of one thing...Self-Actualization...actual acting, laying chicks, and learning spirtual skills weren't the primary goal...I only realized that a few months back
- Food and Astral Projection...is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than actual lays
- I'm totally self-fulfilled so I don't need anything...everything I do is just cause and self-expression

Just the other day I was talking to a friend and he can't comprehend how I really don't care about pulling these chicks to the point where it's absurd. I have self-sabotaged MANY easy lays and called it success barriers, but honestly I just don't care...

Lone Ranger "Douche"
First it starts on the bus...I squeeze into a bus that is ALREADY FULL...this chick talks to her friend making a comment about me trying to squeezing in, I look at her smirking saying "It would've been much cooler if I was 25 hundred pounds" her friend was cracking up, I turn away and she's quiet...I walk on train platforms and I don't even look at anyone but I can feel everyone looking at me...

I was going to see a friend's presentation from my acting school, I spot french actress/model but I don't even want to speak to her...when my female friend leaves with my other boy I chat french chick who is happy to see me. Were joking and having our regular sexual tension fun...

BUT I'm not focused on her at all, and keep looking elsewhere...I see other chicks and just grab them and she's just sitting there trying to chat me up but I'm paying barely any attention to her, then I get up and leave to meet one of my girlie's...BUT it gets better...a chick calls me up saying she's in the area calling her HBJ...I tell her meet me infront of my school...

I see her and give her a hug and kiss...I haven't seen her since I first met her in B&N 4 months ago...were on the elevator all on each other, I show her around and I'm just leading, but I don't give a ****. I just introduce her to my friend's I setup plans to go eat some FOOD...HBJ wants to meet her friend, go eat, and check this interview...she wants to hang with me, but I'm just trying to get her to LEAVE because I want my FOOD...

After I introduce her to some people, I show her my school, we go back in the elevator and she is in trance, we hit the lobby and never leave were just gazing in each other's eyes and holding hands, I kiss her a bit...we finally get outside the building and I tell her to leave...all took about 10mins...

I go back up trying to get my female friend and my boy to come out and eat FOOD...I told HBJ I'd call her later, but I never did I just go home...

It is not until later I realized I treated her just like I treated french model, make up artist chick, and "play" chick...

Confessions of "The Douche"
- Living In my own reality as always
- Drawing State From Within...I've been doing this for so long that I now feel it on a very subtle level and I always have this ****ing smirk on my face
- Always assuming high value
- RAS isn't focused on no one, I block many outside of my reality
- Totally INDIFFERENT
- Self-fulfilled...this is what causes me not to do anything, add on top of that all the spritual **** I used to do a lot of...and you have a man who isn't motivated to do anything...I actually have to mind**** my own mind to find out why I should do things... (I refuse to read any eckart tolle or anything similar because I'm one of those guys who could be homeless and still enjoy life)

...More to come...this could actually just be my way of being when I'm very low-key, there hasn't been anything wrong with this so far...I shall explore more of this area...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Seven: Oct 7th

This day almost didn't happen, kid upstairs clogs his toilet causing four leaks...it was cool as I live for **** like this, I ended up coming out late. This makes me realize something about enjoying the NOW. So I change up my Gameplan...

I want to go back approaching with nothing in mind, just staying in the now, not reaching for anything...

Today was unique, since I'm changing my Gameplan to try something I just go direct to just get into set...
- I approached her and she lights up, I start fumbling for words and I can already see I dug my own grave...Started this off on the WRONG foot
- 2set mom and daughter, she lights up, I keep it going and hug the mom, the daughter...my girl is so cute and cool but she's showing her mother around and I just eject...
- I tell this chick I love her style and we chat briefly...she's leaving tomorrow so I just give her a big hug
- I approach this cutie but I stunned her BADLY...as soon as it seemed like I was leaving she left, she ****ing melted when I approached her...very submissive and turned very shy...
- I approach a 2set while we both cross the street opposite ends, this chick is "Stunned", imagine a chick mesmerized just looking and smiling...her friend has to drag her away...haha...funny stuff
- I approach this chick in the street instantly...and her husband like a super hero saves the day...this chick got sucked into the coolest world in the universe...I just congrats him and move on...
- A six set...I go for my girl direct all the friends back off, I hear AMOGs saying "That's my girl" but I don't even register it...everything is going well until I forgot that I introduced myself...hahaha...I went in my head realizing I did and it was over

Lesson Learned
- LISTEN!!! LISTEN!!! LISTEN!!! Remember names...I'm going out tomorrow and just LISTENING...
- No more direct openers for testing...most of these chicks can't comprehend how I'd think there cool...It's also incongruent to who I am...

I was telling a community guy something about how I do things so I use an opener as a button pusher...this ended up going downhill, it failed...I can't EVER go in trying to get a reaction even if I'm showing someone something...

Test SUCCESS!!!
For anyone who knows me a good and bad night is based on my tests and experiments...not kisses an #s...I'm willing to give up some lays just to learn something...Anyway the test of trusting the NOW was awesome....
- A 1set that warlock points out is right behind me, I say something about dummies book and how I own it or something...What happened next was pure GIBBERISH...seriously, if you ever played "The sims" it's a bunch of actual gibberish...she then talks about get laid off and tells me she's a vegan...I don't like, but I'm also trying not to judge so I let her explain herself...She actually hooked me to try out actual raw food...At this point she can see in my sub-communication that I'm saying "I want to leave but I feel like a **** if I do, so I'll take your number." Of course she wasn't down with this so she says when I comeback to meet her here...of course I don't
- I see a chick watching some show or training dogs...I playing around talking about getting us some dogs...I'm just in the NOW, she starts getting more and more invested and takes off her hoody, showing her beauty...this interaction was exactly what I was experimenting, purely in the now and just letting it unfold
- A similar interaction is when warlock points out a chick I'm about to go for her when I look to my left and say something...she says she is racing me...cool chick, she asks me questions about school, I joke about her keeping me company and she says I'm keeping her company...I love women like this, competitiveness is fun. I eventually leave her...

Not much done, but I did do what I came there to do...tomorrow will be intense...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Eight: Oct 9th

*Kicks open door*

Yep so I skipped a day

*Throws desks and chairs, breaks ceiling and all electronics in the room*

I forgot one thing that got me good..."It's about me, not the chicks", this whole transformation was for me and no one else. It wasn't so I can get laid, that was just a side effect...

It was all about me...this is how I got good and got passed all my success barriers, everyone that I've met on here do not know the amount of success barriers I have, whatever you've seen or heard about me is just 5% of my overall experience...I've self-sabotaged more things than everyone on here combined, that goes beyond pickup...

Before I start getting all negative on this BS...lets just throw this report out there and then talk about the NEW ACTION PLAN...

DL "The Lone Ranger"
Solo...fun times...I feel dangerous...I'm drawing state from within and now it brings this subtle ****iness to me, chicks can see it and open right up...I was going to get something to eat and I see three chicks, the hottest one is mesmerized and begins smiling.

Anyway track back to when I arrived in the greatest city, I instantly open this chick who I would later find out is married. I was just being expressive and passionate about what I was saying without qualifying myself...Totally self-amusing.

Talked about food, acting, army stories, my adventures today...kept eye contact to keep her enraptured in my world and keep the sexual tension high...we chat for about 10mins and the husband arrives...

...Her RAS isn't focused on her husband, this chick hangs on my every word and just raises her finger to signal her husband "wait a minute, don't speak". I don't even acknowledge him and I continue my story, it is over, she breaks out of the bubble and goes "WOW, this is DL, he's..." I walk away...

DL "The Social Maniac"
This is when I want a ton of social pressure put on me, I'm a guy who loves going into sets that will put a ****load of social pressure on me...this is also how I tend to always be, just self-amusing and majority of the times taking it overboard just because I don't give a ****...
- Adonis begs me to open in tranny town, insisting the chick isn't a tranny...he could be right but I never approach around here just cause, he persists and I just ****ing do it, her face is pretty but I expected a 9...I'm a complete **** even though I approached her saying she's cute, she's from sweden...the whole time from when I opened to actual leaving I wanted to eject.
- When I got to the night venue I spotted a guy I met from Summa...I winged with him total self-amusement on my part. I came in saying "O your telling them about mom and dad" since he is Indian and I clearly am not his brother...everything was good but there was a undetone communication of negativity on my girl, I didn't know what it was but I just kept going...we were escalating, joking around, vibing but there was something wrong. I just assume it was me coming in, but I was wrong...My wing had asked them a phrase in russian before I came in, it was a "BAD" phrase but his Best Friend told him the phrase and said it was some innocent phrase about cabbage...Man I held back and made my wing hold the set but that was a bad move because my girl eventually erupted...saying "You don't say that to...You know what that means...I'm a pre-med student...blahblah", I love when this stuff happens because it brings on SOCIAL PRESSURE...I bust out saying "OMG she's SAD" and I hug her, haha...eventually my wings girl who was HIGHLY into him tells him to go because she's getting real mad...
- Instructor dude who I took the train with awhile back, he opens a chick saying I wanted to meet her, I just go in and escalate...she points that out, NICE...I say hi to the friend, some guy comes and basically tries to box me out...this ****er doesn't know that **** has no affect on me, I keep talking as if I'm not blocked out and continue with my chick, she's an LA girl...I eventually just let her go...
- I walk by these two tall blondes and I just self-amuse saying I'm fat, our exclusive party, the cooking crew, joking on where they live, etc...I didn't know that was a community guys pivots...it was going ok, but I may have taken it overboard...and then the energy died and they leave...also causing the 3rd chick who instructor dude was talking too, to leave.
- These 4 chicks wanted me to take pictures of them as I clawed one of the girls in, I'm pissed off at this **** and I'm not going to just do that ****...there giving me fake interest and ****...I just say a random long ****ing name "jamabuwala gafazum V" and I refuse to take a picture if they can't repeat my name, then I hear my wing say something about NJ girls and I'm like "O **** no, you girls are NJ girls, **** this" there shrieking and I take the picture and completely ignore them...

Yep, I was in "Burn everything down" mode

Pull Attempts
Average two pull attempts a night now, first one was almost impossible but maybe could've been done if I got creative...second one I just completely threw away...
- I approach this chick when I arrive in the night venue, I forget with what but I do my regular cutting space and escalating. Were just vibing and building sexual tension...the only actual conversation was a bit of talks about her travels and food...everything else was talking about "HOW COULD WE ****" without actually implying it...She is on a business trip with co-workers and there staying in the hotel...we couldn't leave now because her boss said "If your in before 1am there is something wrong"...she couldn't leave later, nor play sick because co-workers slept in her room too...we spent a long time just trying to figure out something, and she is a bad liar so go figure...Eventually she goes back to her co-workers and gives me a peck on the lips...I think warlock was recording footage at the start...
- I'm leaving the night venue and on the street I see this chick who I seen earlier in union square when I was going to get food...I just go super direct, and escalate HARDCORE...I should've gone for the makeout but now I have this stupid ****ing thought of me over-escalating and going too fast...*shoots self in the head*...were holding hands and I'm cycling through different sensations with the hand holding, she's very responsive to it...YES I TALK THROUGH TOUCH WHICH IS WHY I TOUCH...then...dun, dun, dun...I JUST LEAVE after she just told me she's going home...THE END...

NEW ACTION PLAN
- **** #s
- **** makeouts
- **** lays

...Going back to hardcore internalization, everything I've been learning in the past two months were mainly inconsistent concepts...

THIS IS ABOUT ME, LONG TERM PROCESS, I'm actually skipping another day to get a full plan of action that I can commit too...O yea did I mention it's back to hardcore bootcamp style, which I haven't done consistently in a LONGTIME...

The way I see it I might as well waste my time now while I'm 19 than actually trying to do all this when I'm much older and have to focus on other things...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oct Nine: Oct 11th (Part One)

Every time a night ends, it builds even more fury...ever since that RETARDED experiment of thinking I was OVER ESCALATING...I lost that insane instinct of TEARING IT UP...

Today though, I happen to have more pull attempts than ever...did I mention I'm addicted to this ****. A few things I realized in the past week...
- My escalation is the foundation of how hard I go in
- My verbals say one thing and my escalation says another...read under the sub-communication it's totally sexual (I love this style...direct verbals is not congruent to me at all)

Now I already approach HARD and frame control everything...but since that experimentation of NOT ESCALATING because of my thought of OVER ESCALATING ****ing up my pulls...it caused me to lose that solid boundaries setting and assertiveness that was sky rocketing my interactions.

Lets go on to the night...

Insight #13: You must dictate the social energy and interaction...CONTROL THE SET...DON'T LOSE CONTROL OF IT...ACTION!!!! (This is something I've been forgetting ever since that "OVER ESCALATION" BS)

Mix and DL JOIN FORCES!!!
This is my first time winging with him, I had just arrived he spotted me and we chatted a bit...I was walking to open a 4set but I see two chicks sitting down and I join them, this lasts a bit and mix ejects so I leave too...I was just self-amusing nothing special...first time EVER I'm just standing and value scanning...

Something about me, is I fall into these shallow mindsets at times...where I refuse to open chicks who I'm not attracted too and other times I'm just chatting everyone and being social which is who I actually want to be. But I do have old shallow tendencies that are still coming up here and there...

Anywho...
- Mix opens a 3set that he likes, everything is cool I come in, textbook...Bday girl comes along who is NICE who I was going to take, haha but mix switched his target to the bday girl. We chat with them and I tell him lets move them to the bar...NO GO they was huddling up, I try to take control but this is where I started doing it half-assed, and trying to bounce half-assed...I signal to mix that it's a no go as I'm not dominanting like I used too...Everything is just crashing down from here and they start walking away, I see this and it resparks that mindset of TEARING IT UP...I want to go back and turn this around but we don't bother...

Insight #14: Do whatever it takes to turn the set around, it's best not to **** it up but...PERSIST...if your not persistent your going to lose lots of sets that you could've otherwise closed.

- We see a 4 or 5set of MILFs going on the elevator, I'm not losing this one, I tell mix lets jump on the elevator, we go on it, Mix gets one girl I take three and then jump on my girl...me and her are grinding and rubbing each other...(**** my friend from acting school turned me into a breast man) I like want to pull her breast out of her sexy top and suck on her tit right there...elevator stops, I'm grabbing my girl not letting her go, they stop and were chatting them...They say they are staying at the hotel and will comeback and meet us...*Mental note...PULL*

- As we go back up the elevator a chick comes in who I accuse of saving my life and thank her...she is not hot but I'm now out of my shallow tendencies and self-amusing, interviewing her on her hero powers...As me a mix talk a hottie walks by that mix doesn't open, but it turns out it's the chick from the elevator's friend so I stop them...hahaha...I'm all on the friend but it's a high traffic area and I pull the breaks on my mind saying "MOVE THEM NOW OR YOU SHALL LOSE THY SET"...we keep getting bumped and they leave...

Insight #15: Be SOCIAL and hold EQUAL VALUE for everyone...DON'T go around PICKING UP or looking to talk to only HOT CHICKS...you never know who someone knows, there friend's friend might be the chick you ****...also so much more things you learn on a long term factor just by socializing with everyone

At this point mix leaves the building...I later winged for phythag as he chatted up this 2set, I keep the obstacle busy and he #closes...while I was in that set adonis called and he came up to me and brought me in a set that opened him...
- This was an interesting set...I noticed one of the chicks who I would later find out was adonis's target was VERY FIESTY...I love this in chicks, she remind me of my female friend...but I realize adonis wants that chick, so I get the friend who isn't hot but is VERY WITTY just like my female friend, were just having fun vibing and going back and forth. I realize these are the type of chicks I like because it's always competitive back and forth battling and just pure fun...I'm loving this chick despite her not being hot, her friend is similar and is supposedly married...I see adonis getting some serious shots from the other chick, but eventually the married chick wants to leave because adonis dissed her a few times and she was litterally saying "Ok good bye just walk away then".

Friendly Times
This was me actually actively not trying to do anything, as I see it right now LISTEN and just riff/raff, while escalating...just letting it unfold...
- Pythag introduces me to his girlie, a MILF and an indian guy...I wing him as he isolates I stay in set, not realizing MILF likes me and offers to buy me and indian guy a drink...I just hang with them for 10mins then we come back together and she's all on me. The whole time she was constantly touching me and I was just cracking up at different things she was saying...uncontrollable laughter and teasing, I couldn't stop...but as a result she was into me. I was totally in the moment and was having fun with her and the guy, but I left with hiro to go PUMP THIS PLACE UP!!!
- As me an lprince try to start it up I opened a 2set which I was plowing, and some random chick sitting down with 4 other chicks taps me and thinks she knows me, I can't remember but the callback humor is similar to something I've heard, I spot her friend who is sexy who I thought was this staten island chick...so I jump on it and start escalating...everything was cool and they loved me, they kept telling all the others everything I'd say...BUT I then see lprince in another set and I just start going crazy and totally forget this set.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Nine: Oct 11th (Part Two)

DL And LPRINCE takesover
This is something that me and Lprince do a lot of now, it's almost like a ritual...we just pump up all the chicks with our MOBILE PARTY....I've got my dance floor escalation stuff DOWN...It's so POTENT now, hasn't failed me once yet...CHICKS knew who I was, many were intimidated by me and was obviously into me...
- When I forgot about that 4set...I winged lprince with the two chicks and did my regular dance floor escalation stuff...the whole room goes spectator mode as me and lprince mess with these two chicks, the two chicks are feeding off our energy...I THEN SPOT MILF who I grabbed in the elevator with MIX earlier...she's with some BUFF EUROPEAN dude, I just grab her and escalate on her and say what's up to the guy, but I wasn't even thinking I didn't do anything with her I just left with Lprince to expand the party...(WTF)

- I spot a 5 mixed set sitting down...I go for the chick sitting down, I'm direct and escalating EARLY, 3mins in I'm grabbing her to dance and we go crazy. I #close which I did text later and she responded...Well we were dancing and I come to the conclusion that I'm physically attracted to her, ASS is so SOFT...I want to isolate and go for the pull...(THIS IS WHERE I MESS UP) Her friend is DRUNK, she was insanely drunk dancing with LPrince...but I see her walking somewhere and I FOLLOW...I try to lead her outside but she goes to the BATHROOM, and I don't lead her to the BATHROOM my mind was telling me to lead her too, this was a big FAULT on my part...I FOLLOW HER to the bathroom she spots some guy from earlier...I stand like a chode not even CONTROLLING **** like usual (For now on I will always keep my LEADING and FRAME CONTROL I don't give a **** no more, It's my JOB to do that) In the end he leads her back to her friends and doesn't want to go with me, I feel like a chode so I just stop following and jump on a set next to me...

- I start dancing with this 2set...I'm TEARING IT UP with Lprince in the region, I escalate on both chicks...I go for the make out on one chick but no go, I try again biting her neck, then I switch off on the friend who I try to make out with no go and then I try again MAKEOUT...I throw her off and get her friend who I too makeout with... (Later in the night Loren points out that he made out with both girls too and he thinks he made out with the chick I #closed)

Overall I like the dance floor now, great for escalation, but I almost forget everything and don't really Isolate off the dancefloor because I forget and just bounce from one set to the next...I'm literally just pulling tons of chicks in to my bubble.

Summa & DL Connection
Me and Summa haven't really sarged together since we first met, it's been a long time but I realized our total opposite style's fuse together to make a potent force...

Each set would go down like this...
- I come in summa introduces me
- Summa isolates or attempts to isolate
- I keep my girl on me and constantly making her eye code to realize it's all cool that she can go with Summa just in case she is having doubts
- Summa is very sexual on them...I have sexual tension boiling in my girl...
- If Summa leaves set, I leave set...so they have to behavior with summa because then they will mess everything up for both of them

Each set was like a poetry in motion...
- Summa is talking to a seated 2set there married chicks...I get intro'd and sit down with my girl and get her to scoot over so summa can sit down, my chick goes to get a water and comes back. The whole time SUMMA chick keeps eye coding me and my girl shocked by the stuff summa was saying. At the same time she see's me on my girl. This is where the two opposite styles blend to make a nice fusion hahaha...Summa's reality is more like "I will thrust your married ass if you keep sticking around in my presence" Me it's "You need some adventure in your repetitive life, here I am". It's hilarious because as I hype Summa up saying he was ranked #1 coolest guy in the world to his girl...I was ALL over my girl but in a way where the other chick couldn't see...after awhile Summa's girl says "wow both of these guys got game...were going to go back to our room and freshen up and we will come back up for you guys...take that however you want to take it" I joke around saying it's halftime in the game and I rationalize that there debating whether they should **** us or not...I think we could've pushed it but we didn't bother, trying to go down there and checking out there pad MTV cribs style.

- As me and summa walk past these two chicks he stops them and chats his girl, I have the other chick...HIGH TRAFFIC place, I'm getting bumped and it's pissing me off, I cause use to lose the set and before the other chick leaves she tries to grab summa's ****...hahaha

- After I was finished my dance floor extravaganza I seen summa about to go in set so I winged with him...it was a 3set and in 30secs POOF I isolate my chick and so does Summa, I have this chick sitting down in the corner with me, she's VERY SHY but is loving it all. The friend finally gets off the phone and says "Wow you guys just like came out of no where and took my girls" I crack up and how true it is and continue with my bubble. Then all her other friend's appear and it's like a 10set but I'm so focused on my girl I don't even notice no other chicks...other community guys are talking to chicks around me so it's all good. I # close my girl and she leaves with her friend to use the bathroom...I see her 5mins later outside while I'm chatting to Lprince, so I isolate her by the couches and chat...I calibrated though and dropped down everything, VERY VERY DIFFERENT...Peeling the canvas, showing some vulnerablility, told a few stories, helped her speak and did some pimp "brainwashing" something that I'm going to do ALOT more...I had tried making out but got the cheek, tried twice...Escalation was all good though, holding hands and stroking each other it was on but she's very shy, 100% sober, and overall sweet. This is very different for me because I never really do this that much as it never comes up that much, but it added some new things to my standard stuff...She wanted to know what I was doing after but she then tells me her friend's want to go to some burger place, I could've gone with her but I didn't...she says goodbye and gives me a kiss. I texted her later on, she responded.

- I'm about to leave empty handed but I don't care, I see summa in set, I wing...he isolates his chick, I'm on my chick keeping the same Short term fun frame...she's so down for it, we do a little improv exercise as she knows I'm an actor. After this I try and makeout, but no go yet...I'm totally cool with it, but then I notice the friend comes back, summa let her go and so I'm about to leave and the girl takes my girl to the bar...

Insight #16: Silence...create that tension and vacuum to get them talking and emotionally invested

Overall it was a great day and something I really just realized was that I don't have to do anything to get attraction, all that internal stuff that I've done is enough...I didn't realize this until today because I enjoyed all the little social glitches which are cool and all but sometimes I'm too fancy when it's not even needed...I could go up and just talk complete chode conversation and get attraction.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article: Love Thy Unknown

CROSS POST
-------------

Based off Oct16th...

Holy ****!!! That is all I can say, I would like to thank my astral projection work for hitting this realization and assisting with "Oct 16th" results...This was a insight...turned into an article because I can go deeper and deeper, I'm now seeing what TD talks in the dsc 19...

"Everything is unknown...ENJOY diving in it to watch it unfold"

I spent 2 ****ing hours trying to figure out all this multi-dimension, conscious, sub-conscious, how do we begin life, how its possiible to be at two places at one time...and the only result was "We don't know what will happen we just experience it" The key moments in our life are the ones where were riding things out moment by moment, you never know what will happen next.

This took experiencing things to the next level we don't plan **** because you don't know, we ride it out and take things as they come...

Everything is unknown, you think you know ****...NO, the world is so unknown and your constantly trying to figure it out because your scared. REALITY is just the way you interpret and filter this UNKNOWN WORLD. When your in a life threatening position your PRESENT because you MUST be present, because all of a sudden some **** happened that you didn't see coming...So EMBRACE THE UNKNOWN...ENJOY DIVING IN THE UNKNOWN...Basically when you dream or astral project, there is nothing but experiencing the experience and just enjoying it.

Lets back track as to why I needed RSD...I hated actual life, I loved dreaming to the point where I wish I was dead because phyiscal world couldn't beat these experiences in dreams...When your dreaming you are ALWAYS in the NOW...riding out the experience because in that moment it is real...Now I've had BIZZARE dream dynamics, most dream forums think my stuff are advanced, the experience of just experiencing was incredible.

A good example was a dream of me and 3 friends driving in he winter snow having fun. Everything is cool but suddenly the car is skidding and crashes into a van...Two guys come out arguing...two hitmen appear out of nowhere killing my friends, one of the two guys is armed firing back. I run in a backyard trying to climb a fence, barbwire, climb down to go on a ladder, got caught...I wake myself up because I'm going to die...I DON'T, I'm RANDOMLY in a kids park with the two hitmen and they have two sets of pictures. (My friends and a group of friends who I don't know) There telling me how waking up won't help they'll get me when I go back to sleep...

I never wrote this dream down because the experience was AMAZING, I could never forget it...but if you seen it go down I was wondering after "One min fun in car...then accident...hitmen..." Who would've known.

When I approach I'm enjoying the fact that...

"I have NO CLUE what will happen"

Isn't that amazing...how will this all go down...will she pull out a gun and shoot you, will amog cry, will they cling to you...YOU DON'T KNOW...I've pushed guys into a set that turned out REAL WELL, there thanking me and I've failed BADLY going to chicks who basically wanted me...YOU DON'T KNOW...

Enjoy the fact that you don't know, your like living a dream because your just going in just to see what will unfold.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Ten: Oct 16th (Part One)

Today was a leap and bound, there were so many things learned and two concepts I consciously played around with...Being "Challenging from a naturally selective frame and "Pimp" brainwashing as I see it...THIS WAS INSANE

Before I did challenging from a self-amusement frame, but this time it came from a "Rockstar" groupie auditions sort of frame. The "pimp stuff I drew up on what I thought TD ment which worked INCREDIBLY last week...this was an expansion...so...

It's Gametime
I've been mapping out sort of a TWO YEAR plan of continuing this...yes I'm addicted to this, it TRANSFORMED me...now I want to shift my whole reality into this INSANE world of self-expression that I see in my head. My self-esteem is HIGH right now and is SO stable.

I've almost scraped the phone game stuff...I'll just do it through right action, but honestly I'll just focus on making interactions solid and work from there...I've got very DEADLY with that.

I have a crystal clear vision of everything and I small chunk VERY slowly...thinking long term...

Daytime Celebration
I came out pretty late it was around 7...as you can see I sort of stopped the phone experiments, I'll just focus on making the first interaction as solid as possible and just do whatever with the phone...

I call one chick who was happy that I call...but 3mins later I'm off the phone as adonis called, he's on his way...A chick opens me asking for directions to a play I just cut thread and LEAD...
- After a minute she leaves...BUT comes back saying "She is staying with me" My mind pops up wanting to check logistics. She's a newbie filmmaker who is from PA and here for one day. She is unloading questions wanting to know about me...I'm escalating and tell her a bit about acting. Some lady asks for a cigarette and I go into a long Improv like story...Were in a 3 year relationship, first year we had a big argument because I forgot our anniversary, she builds and adds onto it. Were touching each other...Eventually the lady leaves then she leaves having to meet with her friend

Insight #18: When your drawing state from within and on that subtle level you feel it...it will come through your eyes and facial expressions. I always get eyed, opened and old school AIs and proximity

All interactions go well when your self-amusing, the chicks want to be apart of it and you'll make her day more enjoyable...OFFERING VALUE
- While eating food some chick asks if the seats at our table were free, I tell her 30 dollars...she could use credit card with a 50% interest rate.

- Before leaving I walk up to her saying "Our first date...where'd we meet...eharmony...NO NO...MYSPACE...I'm jackfran563 and your." She is "STUNNED" but I accuse her of not being able to keep up, so she tries and I leave...

- 2set or 5set walks by I open with breakup text messaging (I was yelling at my phone jokingly beforehand so this had arised out of me) I'm talking about her MODEL walk attracting me but it's debunked, it was the heels...Friend is a superhero, my girl plays along saying she can run and fly. People behind me are flashing pictures I assume it's there friend's and I eventually eject because were walking too far.

- I spot a chick who is cute...here the accent...I had went direct, when I introduce myself I hold the chicks hand. She's going to yoga practice...I break the bubble causing her to walk off...Ugh...

Lesson Learned:
- Stay in SET!!! No matter what...
- Keep eye contact to keep that reality of just me and her

Spotting Pythag & Summa
We spot summa and pythag about to cross the street, they are going to a bar. and I have no fake I.D so I say I'll try to slip in...we end up in W Hotel...
- I wing summa with this amazing ****block, as soon as summa opened the ****block gave the stare of death. This chick negative energy and I rarely say this. Were having the time of our lives and she's holding her drink on the chest just leering at summa and his girl. I pull out and bring pythag in...we all eject

- Summa went and opened a set...I don't like standing around watching so I see a 2set, hard to get too...I went the long way realizing I can't get over this group so I just open this 4set...direct...This last about 20mins, my girl had a kid so I wasn't going for it...Pythag and Summa eventually came from the set next to us into my set...Adonis had left saying he would've ****ed it up...The chicks wanted to roll with us, we were having a ton of fun...and almost by coincidence all 3 of us are on our phones which she tries to ask me about but I take a long time to respond...we eventually leave...I think I should've switched targets because Pythag's girl was cute and summa's girl had that feisty personality that I love...

- Infront of this bar a french chick opens Adonis, he chodes out...were thinking WTF go back, summa jumps on it and then introduces me, I'm the only one chatting her...so I go for it doing me, but adonis now chats her so I pull back...pythag tries bouncing her but he said **** it because he'd have to go in the bar meet the friends and bring them along...

Lesson Learned
- If you dislike original target move to a better one...

ADAPT!! ADAPT!! ADAPT!!
As I always say "Like darwin you gotta adapt"...

The night venue was dead but that will never stop me from learning, all I need is on set and the place is double...I ended up doing about 15 sets throughout the night...Just work with what's there...I was opening every and anything even mixed sets that could possibly be couples...
- I grab this tall DR chick, but I don't like her face, doesn't last long

- I grab this fur vest chick and PLOW...I kept grabbing and talking maybe four times before I stopped and let her run off. This was textbook plowing, haha...

- Met this 2set, I escalated hardcore but she wasn't too hot so I chilled back and started vibing. She was into it but I wasn't into it.

- Open a mixed 5set...going direct on the hottest milf, its going well and good but her husband is the dude...of all the chicks in that group she had to be his wife...he liked that I approached her though.

- A chick sitting down is looking so I open, having fun...until BF came, its cool...we chat for a bit but I eventually leave

ADAPTING PAYS OFF!!!!
So while chatting up whatever was there it started paying off...
- A seated 2set I opened, its going ok...were vibing about travels and partying, everything is wonderful. The friend is cool and I stick around for about 5mins doing my usual stuff...Now I ejected but as I see her leaving I grab her and say "Your leaving!!" and go to kiss, I get the cheek...say another sentence go again...kissed her a bit and she left...

- I pushed adonis into a 3set...I join but LOGISTICS suck, she has to wake up for a 7am flight. We vibed for a good 15-20mins but I'm slowly becoming disinterested, I had moved them to sit and eventually summa joined...the set went OK...didn't really like my girl too much, but a good set nonetheless...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Ten: Oct 16th (Part Two)

Interaction Of The Night
So utopiafive introduces me to two chicks...I'm just being me but the short chick LIKES me. I ask U5 if that's his girl but he says I can talk too her...So I do just that having a blast everything is going well, I see adonis and I know he likes the short girl so I make him chat her...

Now I have the friend who isn't pretty but has an amazing personality I spend maybe 10-15mins just introducing her to everyone and just joking around. Think self-amusement for 15mins or so. I eject for a moment to do other sets...Adonis is isolated with short chick...

Eventually I meet friend outside with warlock and we continue chatting, adonis and short girl joins...what commences is TOTAL SELF-AMUSEMENT for atleast 30mins. The funny thing was I was trying out this being "Challenging" stuff NOT from a self-amusement standpoint and "Pimp" brainwashing which is INSANE...

Adonis girl (Short girl) LOVES me and is captivated...like her RAS was engaged on me. Adonis was trying to get me not to tell anymore stories because she wanted to hear them all. I jump back on the friend having fun talking about her natural poses...

What happens next is me doing so "Pimp" brainwashing and I go for the friends # because she's super cool...Adonis goes for the # and its DEATH...she says some stuff to him which ain't good..."You don't want my # to have fun"

I go use the friend's pose as a dance on this 3set mixed...MERGE 2set with the 2 original girls after doing a cat walk battle...then run off to a 3set to have some fun real quick dancing...I come back and merge a 1set into the original 2set...so I have a little party...they all leave 5mins later except the original two chicks...

Adonis wants to leave and even LIES saying some of our friend's are waiting outside...I wanted to try and pull because adonis's girl was COOL and they were going wherever I was going...But I tell them I'm leaving and short girl insists on a very tight hug multiple times...she didn't want me to leave...Then adonis tells me he lied and wanted to debrief...hahaha...

Why I LOVE this whole thing
This was so SWEET everything I learned about diving in the unknown is what made this fun...So I open the first set I see...

HOTTIES...my type body wise...it was a mixed set estimation 8set...who knows...I'm escalating hard and my girl loves me, her ass is AMAZING and I usually don't talk much about a chicks looks. I like her and her friend who is a fashion designer likes me too. BUT I EJECT

WTF, I see adonis who ends up going to the bathroom...I want to see if there are BETTER girls...WTF...My girl ended up leaving and later in the night I see fashion designer girl with 4 guys and her friend. Her body is TIGHT I realize it from afar and coin her "The chosen one"

I SWEAR as I walk not knowing what will happen it excited me so much as to "WHAT WILL HAPPEN?" I felt so much energy rolling in...BOOM "OMG its my fashion designer, I missed you" She is all on me and I realize her body is TIGHT...the gym gives her an insane figure...

She wants me to come with her too a next place...I can't I want the # but it's a reaction to her leaving she knows this and is disgusted...I try getting her two more times, no go...I say NO, I swoop back in "Your leaving me" it's ON but a no go...

I'm underage, not many places for me to go, but I realized I should've tried to LEAD outside...****...lesson learned.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Eleven: Oct 17th

CROSS POST
----------------

This was an interesting night a lot of BS, but also experiences. I can honestly say this was getting to me. At first I was hanging with the social circle, my friend's gf was so into me and loves my confidence. She wanted to hear my stories and started seeing first-hand stuff...
- I approach two chicks from england, it was a good interaction but there leaving NY, I made an accent and stopped them. I self-amused abit and let them go

- Then I open a fast walker for a bit as my social circle walks to a restaurant. I stop her but also eventually let her go...she was interesting

- A cute chick in high heels gives me a "Not interested" line but I plowed and the NEXT sentence hooked the set....hilarious...I almost forget were waiting to get called for food and I eject.

I kept getting strong AIs and getting opened...it was amazing...

Getting Angry?
I don't know what it was but little things were annoying me and the quality at this place is going DOWN...Negativity, self-sabotaging, and overall irritation was causing me to want to stop...

First time ever I'm choding around because of the environment not giving me what I want...I want to approach just not these ugly chicks...Being social was out of my mind after getting bumped around and losing sets...

Dive into the BS...
- First two sets were married chicks...
- I open this 3set direct...it's ok but I'm not taking it anywhere, this is my fault an I just eject after trying to create some tension...weak interaction on my part...I can blame my mindset at that moment...
- I see a good looking natural with a hottie...my night sucks balls but this might be interesting seeing what he has...WRONG...The friend is talking with me, and hottie is eventually captivated by the guy, I don't even push hard...soon enough I get bumped around and irritated that I just leave the set...
- Seated 6set...**** I went in so weak, plowed and eventually got blocked out
- Mixed 5set of 2 hotties...not going so well eventually I'm boxed out...
- Mixed 4set of 3 hotties...****TY...again weak like that seated set and goes nowhere fast
- A chick sitting was with some guys but they poof and eventually I eject
- Try winging with summa but the chicks run off trying to find the friends
- Try chatting a two set and they run off to there friends

Angry NO...Irritated and reactive
It wasn't the girl's it was me...I was barely drawing state within nor living in my own reality...I was ****ing myself over
- Open this chinese chick who is fun...I just verbal spar her saying she's japanese self-amusing, I sit her down and were having a blast...she wants to go find her friends, I'm already getting annoyed by the night...So I tell her to punch my #s and she never calls...

- A chick I mess with very briefly is so into me and is happy, her friend loves me and says to her friend to take my # we exchanged #s...this is NOTHING, I don't expect anything from this...

- I stay in this long 3set and I'm not even being congruent. I'm giving SOIs, verbally sexual, throwing my intentions out there...****...Warlock and raven were winging me. Some guy keeps taking pictures of us ****ing things up...I've cut space and were basically nose to nose. I go for make out no go...keep trying. I pull back and she gives me BF, tests all this BS but she's standing there...I'm talking about playing BOARD GAMES and go for the kiss she smiles saying "Not that kind of board games" pulling away...20mins of BS...I chatted with warlock's girl, I like her but I never switched...I also remember telling my girl I was the touchy gay guy and how will tell her BF I'm gay...WTF...Eventually camera dude throws her out of state I give him my e-mail because the pictures were actually cool. She leaves...I clearly didn't care...

- There ain't **** around so I open this mixed seated 7set. More hot girls so I can't even choose I bounced around to each throughout the set...Now everything is cool, we take pictures and were having fun. But there leaving so I reactively go for the # NO GO...

- Skinny blonde I go direct and we chat about acting schools and her wanting to be a director. Everything is going good her guy friends are doing nothing but eventually I eject...

- A milf who was eyeing me earlier while in set I tear up the dancefloor with her...it's so much fun. All these ugly ****s are watching me (I say that out of anger because I can't find my types here anymore) All eyes are on me and her...I eject eventually...

SUMMA & DL...WW3
Special thanks to spongeworthy and Pythag for helping us out...I was in a 2set who was friends with paris hilton but I was getting irritated and luckily Sponge introduces me to two MILFS...I mess with them and give Sponge my girls and I joke around.

Implant "Call Back" Humor we know each other WAYYYYY back, HIGH SCHOOL. Now summa had opened them so I cameback in to brag about summa. Summa isolates and I assure my girl that summa is in good hands because she was saying "Should I trust him? Is he in good hands?"

Now everything is going well I'm just entertaining myself escalating and dancing...But I notice some GUY and eventually summa is telling me he needs a bit of help because RAS for his girl is on that guy...

"Bring out the social glitches"...first it was me bombarding summa's girl with emotions...little affect. I spin summa's girl bringing her to summa...little affect. Summa comes by telling me to tell my girl that the guy is creepy, I go to my girl saying "Who's that Guy? He's so creepy and try-hard did you see that...she was eye coding me earlier as if she needed help."

I didn't think it hit, I was wrong...10secs later, "Yea his hear is a bit gay" She goes over there too ****block at the sametime we see Sponge and summa says keep that guy busy...Meanwhile me and summa both try to move them outside...Hahaha...The image is me grabbing my girl arm pulling, and summa doing the same, we create an "X" because were pulling them diagonally. I just go over there grabbing her by the waist...Summa grabs his girl too...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...

...WRONG, two new guys she's giving RAS, I'm occupying my girl and try making out 3 times...meanwhile summa is AMOGGING these two dudes and it's going well, then pythag comes and we introduce to pythag...Then I do the finisher..."Huddle up high school reunion stories" Were all huddled up blocking out all others and I'm slowly trying to move away while were all holding every...YES WE DID IT!!!!!

WRONG...as soon as it stops chicks RAS quickly goes back flicking to the new guys...summa tells me lets move on, we tried a bunch of ****. It was so much fun...

The Horrific Pull Attempt
You gotta be kidding me, this would've gone down to be the ****TIEST pull attempt ever...for 30mins I spent my time looking for ONE MORE...I had seen a 1set at the bar I say to myself "Final Round" go in and boom I opened her earlier when I was with the two milfs.

I had said she saved me from this oldie and how I love her for it, I met her friends and had a fun time with them, my habit of not picking targets was showing as summa comes to me saying "Man we should hold these girls (milf set)" I'm thinking "O yea forgot...but there is this 3rd set that I want who I didn't open yet...I end up leaving...

So every so often I see this 3set consisting of hbblonde, hbasian, and friend. I'm so into the asian...but blonde was the chick I opened and would later #close. But I was grinding and escalating on hbasian.

At the end of the night I see her standing at the bar. I go direct not knowing it was her. We chat, I #close, accusing her of being drunk. We meet her friends and we all head out to leave at the elevators...

FIRST major problem we can't find drunk friend so we go looking for her and eventually we find her, SECOND was too many people on the elevator I'm saying "Take one for the team man! Take one for the team!" Over and over...I get three guys off but still a no go. I get off telling them to wait outside...I think it's over but there outside waiting...

THIRD problem was these two old guys trying to get the girl's back to there place to do blow and drink. We kill time chatting this couple, I'm trying to handle logistics but the odds are bad...3set, the couple, some drunk dude, and 2 old guys...I outlast EVERYONE and bouncing them to eat...I have no clue where but I'm decisive, some new persist ****s are following...

THEY get a ****ing taxi...the girl's live closer to time square, so I jump in and the cold wind wasn't helping. This was a fun ride I keep it going, we hit time square, we walking about 5 blocks and the two guys are pissed at me and goes home...hahaha...

So it's me and the 3 girls...the UG says "What you doing now?" FOOD...she's like I'm going home...****...I'm disengaging logic but it's a no go...there place is 20 blocks in the ****ing cold so I give up...

NOW...the kicker is Lprince was AWAKE I couldn't bounced the 3 girls there...but I didn't call...Either way it was a great experience...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you fall out of your own reality? Was it the frustration? Damn looks like you also had bad lucks due to logistics and other sh!t...by the way Anthony and I ended up going back to THE PARK Saturday night. Had a blast, I opened sets for him then he fvcked a couple up, mainly because I think he drank too much.

I was doing more of a mystery method approach. Engage the guys, go for the girls. Started talking to a guy:

Me - Hey man having a good time?
Noob - Yea it's my first day in new york I just got here from new zealand
Me - Perfect! Hey girls, this guy just got here from New Zealand, can you believe that?

Set opened.

Neg "too bad you're not my type because you seem like a nice girl"
Neg "so what do you got goin for you besides your looks"
Neg "oh you make picture frames? I thought I did that in grammar school that's cool"

Blown this HB10 - 3 negs was too much, SHE WAS FROM THE SOUTH! She was like "I'm not used to the New York humor..." fvck...she even pulled a chair out for me.

Pulled another set - girl talked about how badly she wants to be a Mom. See ya later.

Found some AFC guy doing magic tricks. Showed him some of my tricks, he was like "teach me that and I'll buy you a drink." I taught him the trick then just used his connections to build my social proof / demonstrate high value.

= Mystery Method. Works pretty good. I read his book cover to cover and applied a lot of his tactics. Had fun.

BTW - on your day 10, you should of led. get to like a diner or whatever food place that's open, build comfort. thats the kinda sh!t i'm doing. lets do it saturday, we'll wing eachother. me and anthony are goin back and wanna hit up a new place

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to find myself in the situation where i'm socially comfortable with women between 30-40 but i still have a big problem with younger women. You've already been there dude. Have you figured out why this is happening and how to solve it?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Why did you fall out of your own reality? Was it the frustration?
I was just getting irritated by the lack of HOT chicks...but yet there were women there just not my type. I'm so used to opening sets and when a hotter set comes along I leave the original set just to chat the hotter ones...this day was just a bunch of chicks who weren't my type and since I lack night venues that I can go to, and I can't hop around to different venues I was getting NEGATIVE.

Like I want to approach and be social but the night would've been CHODE social times ALL NIGHT, so I just said fuk it went around interacting with chicks but you can feel the negativity and how annoyed I was...Luckily I pumped myself up by doing my regular dancefloor stuff, which the damn DJ played total different music to accommodate the CROWD...Ugh...so when I tear it up I have all these fuking chicks who I don't want just watching and are obviously jealous because I didn't approach them and whether it was on purpose or not, a drink falls on me. At this time I was already like "FUK this it won't ruin my night"

Then slowly but surely the 2set milf was a fun set in the sense of it being WW3 and the 3set who I tried to pull...

guywhoneedshelp said:
Damn looks like you also had bad lucks due to logistics and other sh!t...
This is the main reason why I can't pull everyday or even consistently because I have very bad logistics. That particular girl I was just running with it...who also ended up flaking, even though I knew from the interaction that it would happen...*shrugs*

guywhoneedshelp said:
by the way Anthony and I ended up going back to THE PARK Saturday night. Had a blast
Yep, I got fuked over because the bouncer dude got sick, it was too cold for me to walk around too long and overall I had no other place to go, I wish I had got in the area earlier to get to Park.

guywhoneedshelp said:
BTW - on your day 10, you should of led. get to like a diner or whatever food place that's open, build comfort. thats the kinda sh!t i'm doing. lets do it saturday, we'll wing eachother. me and anthony are goin back and wanna hit up a new place
The chick I #closed, I'm not going to pull...I want her to be apart of my social circle...I actually invited her to come out with me today but she's busy. She's a real cool chick, now her friend is cute and VERY into me, my wing was chatting her up but he FUKED up badly and he kept hanging around me so her RAS was all on me. Funny interaction because I actually gave him the chick.

Nonetheless it was a fun week, this week coming up should be better...

edu11 said:
I'm starting to find myself in the situation where i'm socially comfortable with women between 30-40 but i still have a big problem with younger women. You've already been there dude. Have you figured out why this is happening and how to solve it?
Don't value women based on there looks, they are all equal. The fatty and that hb10 are equal starting out. You should always be approaching the women that you'd have sex with because that is your 10. Never be afraid to talk to your ideal chicks, out of habit I make it a MUST to approach when my ideal chick passes by, even if I'm in a rush or have to be somewhere...in my early days I remember opening this supermodel chick THREE times in the same area.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo snowplow I aint gonna lie, your frigging FR's are crazy detailed and broken down to a "science" my question is, what do you do to escalate? do yo plow? I don't see you post a lot of openers just more your state of mind (which is cool i guess)

can you explain the whole "reality" concept a bit more?

how old are you?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good I love how you're gettin' all this practice and letting other people learn from your mistakes and nonmistakes

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Twelve: Oct 22nd

Usually I don't post my regular days because it doesn't have much insight and is very basic nothing being consciously done for the purpose of internalization.

I've started practicing how to riff or better word "Free Association". I was hanging with social circle and tend to not stay in set too long out of respect of not having them stand around waiting for me.

Lets get to it...so I was setting up a last minute day2 but she had tons of school work, also called this other chick who is in pennsylvania right now. For the phone I was VERY lazy to the point where it sounded like I just had sex.

There I am walking and to my left I just chat...
- I forget what is said but I start asking her about her adventures and she says Halloween costume. I joke about Halloween...it being my actual first, me wanting to be original so I'll wait next year, her costume, my friend's plans...Nothing was forced and we were vibing back and forth.

As I continue walking I see UGS the boots, I comment to my female friend and to my right...
- "What do you think about UGS", she starts speaking about them. I amuse myself saying I want a pink pair that shoots glitter. I tell her I'll buy a pair and wear the left as she wears the right...BUT I tell her I wear size 21 which she doesn't understand so I tell her she lost...BUT she gets a grand prize, a blackberry phone which she is holding. She was clearly in a rush and I just let her go because she was texting and moving pretty fast.

Insight #19: When your doing "Free Association" it's good to always be self-amusing because you will not filter anything, you will just flow and GOLDEN stuff will come to your head. I say it's GOLDEN because any thought that you express is GOLDEN so longs you enjoy expressing it

Final Set Of The Day
This is before me and my friend hung out joking around, we were walking and I seen a HOTTIE...NO WAY I COULD LET HER GO BY...

Insight #20: In order to unreactively enjoy a woman's beauty you must be TOTALLY INDIFFERENT and unaffected by her beauty. Look beyond the looks...what is her ENERGY like? For me I don't care about her hotness...I care about that RAW FEMALE ENERGY. Her physical look, body, style, movement, vibe, and overall girlieness...I want to see her pulling attention, owning wherever she's walking and have everyone mesmerized. I enjoy it all and it doesn't intimidate me one bit, I'm never giving my power away.

Three things really hit home...
- Don't ****ING EJECT
- Always go for the #close
- **** IOIS and IODS

How'd it go, TOTALLY NATURAL of course...haha...I approached in a very VALUE TAKING way, honestly if you had stuff that used to entertain you and you keep using until it's a button pusher then STOP...I got totally BLOWN OUT...

That's right folks I got instantly blown out...BUT...this is the beauty of...
- Living in your own reality
- Drawing state from within
- Plowing
- Unreactive (Block negativity outside your reality)
- Self-Amusing
- Not reading IOIs or IODs

Why? Because I was entertained by NO RESPONSE

Insight #21: When your self-amusement it doesn't mean do it because you'll get a response. You do it because your entertained by just doing it and expressing yourself...Take it further and "You do it because your entertained by the responses you get...whether GOOD or BAD"

So I was actually smiling and happy that she ignored me but I kept talking and smiling because this was funny. She EVENTUALLY looks up and says she didn't know I was talking to her...YEP SURE...only person around me and I'm chatting for a minute or two.

We continue talking and I'm self-amusing, she won't tell me where she's from. So I start going off on her about how she knows nothing, she is probably a hitman, here to take me out or waiting for her partner to do a hand off...

She realizes her BS has no affect on me at all and actually starts telling me about Spain. I'm riffing and vibing with her. We talk abut Ibiza, Barcelona, and two other places in Spain...I found out logistics, she lives here...she is going to see a movie.

Before she told me about Ibiza and Barcelona, I had challenged her to see if she's a food love, she gave me a ****ty response and she can tell I didn't like her answer...nonetheless we continue chatting and while I gave her a nickname, she told me a nickname which I loved...we started talking about different names we like.

Eventually her friend's are calling, I go for the # by making her punch it in, but she forgets to call...we meet the friend and I joke with her for a bit but the whole time I'm trying to get back to my friend because he's waiting...

In the end a very cool experience...might be a flake but I really don't care about the chick too much. I think long term and so longs I'm learning then I'm cool.