Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Report 3 days ago... PART 1

Sets Approached Today: 50 (48 recorded)
Cold Approaching Observations
- When indifferent chicks realize it won't matter if you act negatively or not because it won't affect you.
- The woman's mood will change if you remain indifferent to everything happening in the interaction
- Women of beauty will be at ease just because you are indifferent to how hot she is.
- Not worrying about the outcome causes insane interaction because you no longer come off manipulative
- A woman's RAS can still be focused on you even if she isn't actually looking at you, she could be actively listening to you.
- Many chicks realize I can take it or leave it I wil still feel the same after this interaction

Realization of Concepts
- You don't need confience you can be indifferent and tear it up.
- When indifferent you can take things as they come because you don't care.
- Just because a chicks eyes isn't focused on you doesn't mean her RAS isn't focused on you she could be actively listening

Nimbus
- It was firm at one point it was spiralling down.

Lessons Learned:
- I don't have to build confidence or search for confidence...I can just remain indifferent.
- Actual approaching is like my test lab because in everyday life when I approach it's basically everything I've learned becase I'm not actively trying to learn something I'm just interacting...So actively sarging is where I learn only the reference points and experienes.
- I must be consciously aware of RAS at all times.

Field Report: "50 Approaches in 1 Day"
First I was in school rehearsing talking to the women that I have alread opened. I realized there is one I really want to pull. I was suppose to hangout with people from the school but the women flaked. So it was us guys hanging and as the last chick leaves us I was saying some BS about givng her the fordham stroke which I finally realized this one chick was chuckling and her RAS was tuned into me. Finally we head down to the deli...just us guys so I start doing what I love to do...

HBtall
- Friend pointed her out...I opened about sushi which she said the fresh sushi was better. She likes sushi and knows how to make it. She's been to japan, usually works in china and is going to china in a month. Eventually she gets her sushi and she leaves.

2set
- There at the atm, one is on the phone ordering food...I open asking which type of nuts to buy...she doesn't eat nuts which I say "What girl doesn't love nuts". I intro myself and chatted her for a bit...her friend gets off the phone and pulls her away.

HBblack
- I like her so I open about our date at this pizza shop and asking her what she's getting...if she's a simple or complex eater. I ask her what type of pizza she's buying...she is loving the interaction but then I see HBrussian right beside me...

HBRussian
- ...I instantly open this chick about what she's buying and I tell her she's taking me on a date...I intro myself and at the time HBblack sas bye. The I ask HBrussian where she's from and we talk about the food. I cold read her on her ear rings. Were about 5mins in and guy who works there cblocks with his other worker...She is trying to order and the guy ignores her, I speak projecting my voice and he ignores me...I later realize my value was going down and down. The other guy goes to the girl saying "You were talking to him its his fault blah blah". These chodes basically cblocked because I always come in here with my hot french friend who all these guys like.

HbGF
- I joke about her texting me ad that its over, she hooks insanely well saying "Fine there are plenty of guys out here anyway I will find a new bf, I already had 5 other guys anyway" I joke and say I have 10 and hi five her...her phone rings its some guy so I play made and make faces...eventually I tell her bye because my classmates are waiting.

Eventually after hanging with the classmates I head towards the battle dome. This area became a blur because at first I was choding about doing barely any sets and thn I made he decision to focus on one concept and I just went insane...

Hb Asian
- Asked for a place to eat she just points to a place and walks off

HBbreast
- I go in direct she tries to blow me off but I plow....don't remember set nor content

At this time I guess I head to bookstore which again is a blur...

Escalator of Glory
- This chick I talk about the experience of going up this escalator.

Blowout 1
- She just looks at me at this time I was still in choding mode and putting little to no effort.

Escalator of Glory 2
- I ask her what she's sipping on and how her day was. It hooks but I eject

HbGift
- I open his chick saying my bday isn't this week its next week. I comment on some of cloth I ask her if she's giving me a surprise party. We vibe for a bit and I eject, she really thought my bday was next week.

At this time I think I made he decisiosn to just internalize being indifferent fully and once and for all. We leave the bookstore at this time.

HBflower
- I jokingly say I love that she's buying me flowers and she's so thoughtful. Her RAS was focused in listening wise which I didn't realize at the time. We talk about picking me a cactus or some unique lookingg plant. She has no clue which one I like so I give her a hint by telling her a story about me and her in the dessert. I eventually eject....

Sorry I'm Late 1 (This became my self amusing opener for the day somehow)
- I opened this chik and ask her where she is taking me and that I don't want pizza again. Then we vibe about things which I forgot about and at some point she points out that my dress matches her tie for our date.

After this I get blown out some how

Sorry I'm Late 2
- Mention I'm late, I should've taken the helicopter... Accuse her of forgeting to get me flowers and that were off to dinner...then go to the movies. She was hooked but I ejected saying I'm looking for my friends and I'd chat her up if she's still there.

Oldie
- Open her for self amusement...indiana jones cd was on the rack so I say we should get that and I start singing indiana jones song with her...I eject.

I got blown out twice after that not sure how...I do another waitng for me opener and find out she's coming from work...then a 2set in a rush that I manged to hook but didn't keep it going...Right after I open a chick who has an ipod on who tries blowing me out but I imitate her walk and it hooks not sure what happened next...Open a chick direct goes well she's meeting friends...

HbSad
- I opened her because he looked down and I opened her about that. It hooks she qualifies herself, I ask her if she checked out the market...I introduce myself we alk for a bit and then I tell her I have to go find my friends and I eject.eject.

I get blown out twice in a row...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Report 3 days ago... PART 2

Hbmarket
- She was standing around so I ask if she was waiting for me...Ask her about the market and what's going on here, if its any good. She talks about he wine and how its good you can sample it...I accuse her of trying to take advantage of me which she agrees.

I get blown out twice in row...so I head to the makeup shop...looking for the hardest set...

HB9
- I tell her shezs my new makeup artist and she will be apart of my glam squad...intro myself, she's from russia...I realize I've opened her before but I don't mention it. I talk for a bit more and eject.

At this moment I do another escalator of glory...then get blown out...then quickly try to open a chick with flowers purely self-amusement.

Hbwhat
- I go in direct and she says "What?" I crack on her for saying what and she say she didn't hear my opening line. I bust on her again for calling it my opening line and making my directness seem ingenuine. I accuse her of being ingenunine then we talk normally but I eject.

Next I opened 2 different sets with any good places to eat no clue what happened...then I get blown out...

Hbnecklace
- I say "I love the necklace" She ignores...I tap her and repeat...plow with saying good places to eat...plow with accents...they hook but she's headed on the train and I don't stop her from going.

Hbglasses
- I tap her and tell her I love her glasses and that on twin day she has to buy me some so we can walk around as twins. I start hearing an accent so I guess aussie which she tells me she's from london...I let her go...

Opened a 2set about good places to eat

Hbass
- I opened her asking if its safe to cross the street because I'm blind...then I intro myself after telling her I was joking...I then accuse her of killing rover my tiger and ptting it on her skirt...we cross the street and I'm headed to meet a friend she indicates that she is going the other way so I go for th # because I really like her ass and she's european. She was on the verge as to whether she should or shouldn't do it.

2set
- I opened about places to eat and just intro myself which they realize I didn't care about places to eat. When I intro myself one chick says her name I vagina which her friend laughs and says her name which she says is close to the name vagina. Somehow I get vagina to teach me skate boarding she shows me a move...I accuse the friend as being the bodyguard and she shows me her fighting pose...I finally eject...

Then I open a 2set welcoming them to the battle dome and ask if they had any great adventures

Sorry I'm Late 3
- I open at fist she was confused thinking I had the wrong person then I intro myself...Ask about her adventures today she just started work...we talk about her new job...she asks whre I'm from...she wants to get to know me but I eject...she felt bad and said bye...I felt like a jerk later and also realize how many chicks I've done this to whether it was closing, escalating or ejecting...I could like feel they disliked my choices.

Sorry I'm Late 4
- Told her traffic was killing me and that were off to dinner...I asked her if there were any great adventures she says not yet but yesterday she danced all yesterday...she thn gives a bum cigarette which I give her a hug for...I then eject

Hbwelcome
- In virgin mega store I walk in dancing saying welcome to my club how's the music...we talk about different musics were having fun overall.

HBmovie
- I open saying its movie night but she looks like she has a supply to watch for the week. We talk about watching movies and how act but ironically don't like watching tv. I plow saying I want my clothes and our cat withney because she was sort of unresponsive to me and said she disliked cats. Se also declined her watching movies with me...then the BF shows up who I say hi too. Now she is super receptive because I'm so indifferent and calling him a moie buff too and asking them what's there favorite movies...the girl says superbad which I bust on her and she starts trying to find out why I disliked it and started using callback humor about our cat. I felt the sexual tension...I eventually eject.

Hbblack
- It was a 2set, I welcome my target to the club...I like her ear rings so I compliment her and tell her she's stylish she lights up. Her friend compliments me on my tie I eventually eject.

2set
- Two older women from PERU who speak very litte english...I try communicating with them...it's a bit different but I work it and ask them about the food there and they say its great...We talk a bit more and I eject

The whole day my contacts was messing with my eye but I had to stay out and approach.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Hbmarket
- She was standing around so I ask if she was waiting for me...Ask her about the market and what's going on here, if its any good. She talks about he wine and how its good you can sample it...I accuse her of trying to take advantage of me which she agrees.

I get blown out twice in row...so I head to the makeup shop...looking for the hardest set...

HB9
- I tell her shezs my new makeup artist and she will be apart of my glam squad...intro myself, she's from russia...I realize I've opened her before but I don't mention it. I talk for a bit more and eject.

At this moment I do another escalator of glory...then get blown out...then quickly try to open a chick with flowers purely self-amusement.

Hbwhat
- I go in direct and she says "What?" I crack on her for saying what and she say she didn't hear my opening line. I bust on her again for calling it my opening line and making my directness seem ingenuine. I accuse her of being ingenunine then we talk normally but I eject.

Next I opened 2 different sets with any good places to eat no clue what happened...then I get blown out...

Hbnecklace
- I say "I love the necklace" She ignores...I tap her and repeat...plow with saying good places to eat...plow with accents...they hook but she's headed on the train and I don't stop her from going.

Hbglasses
- I tap her and tell her I love her glasses and that on twin day she has to buy me some so we can walk around as twins. I start hearing an accent so I guess aussie which she tells me she's from london...I let her go...

Opened a 2set about good places to eat

Hbass
- I opened her asking if its safe to cross the street because I'm blind...then I intro myself after telling her I was joking...I then accuse her of killing rover my tiger and ptting it on her skirt...we cross the street and I'm headed to meet a friend she indicates that she is going the other way so I go for th # because I really like her ass and she's european. She was on the verge as to whether she should or shouldn't do it.

2set
- I opened about places to eat and just intro myself which they realize I didn't care about places to eat. When I intro myself one chick says her name I vagina which her friend laughs and says her name which she says is close to the name vagina. Somehow I get vagina to teach me skate boarding she shows me a move...I accuse the friend as being the bodyguard and she shows me her fighting pose...I finally eject...

Then I open a 2set welcoming them to the battle dome and ask if they had any great adventures

Sorry I'm Late 3
- I open at fist she was confused thinking I had the wrong person then I intro myself...Ask about her adventures today she just started work...we talk about her new job...she asks whre I'm from...she wants to get to know me but I eject...she felt bad and said bye...I felt like a jerk later and also realize how many chicks I've done this to whether it was closing, escalating or ejecting...I could like feel they disliked my choices.

Sorry I'm Late 4
- Told her traffic was killing me and that were off to dinner...I asked her if there were any great adventures she says not yet but yesterday she danced all yesterday...she thn gives a bum cigarette which I give her a hug for...I then eject

Hbwelcome
- In virgin mega store I walk in dancing saying welcome to my club how's the music...we talk about different musics were having fun overall.

HBmovie
- I open saying its movie night but she looks like she has a supply to watch for the week. We talk about watching movies and how act but ironically don't like watching tv. I plow saying I want my clothes and our cat withney because she was sort of unresponsive to me and said she disliked cats. Se also declined her watching movies with me...then the BF shows up who I say hi too. Now she is super receptive because I'm so indifferent and calling him a moie buff too and asking them what's there favorite movies...the girl says superbad which I bust on her and she starts trying to find out why I disliked it and started using callback humor about our cat. I felt the sexual tension...I eventually eject.

Hbblack
- It was a 2set, I welcome my target to the club...I like her ear rings so I compliment her and tell her she's stylish she lights up. Her friend compliments me on my tie I eventually eject.

2set
- Two older women from PERU who speak very litte english...I try communicating with them...it's a bit different but I work it and ask them about the food there and they say its great...We talk a bit more and I eject

The whole day my contacts was messing with my eye but I had to stay out and approach.
Mate I don't get this. The ones you aren't getting rejected from you are simply ejecting yourself from. Did you close ANY of these 50 girls?

I think its obvious that you can approach well - which is great - but now you need to focus on the next stage. Closing and follow-up.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Infied Update...

Lots of stuff I need to post up on about...I've slacked in my writing I need to pick it up again...

All I know is I have many new insights to talk about...

Yesterday I bounced a 2set off the street in less than 2mins with my wing...and I also caused a chick to # close me...yesterday was nothing but pure fun nothing but socializing and lots of vibing...

Still don't think I posted up about my time at the club which I must...also for anyone who hasn't kept up with my journal for a good month or so I stopped going for #s or even pulling...

A. Because I was busy with school and didn't want to cut sarging experience for lays
B. Because I wanted to instill the abundance mentaliy...and really not care anymore about the oucome and getting the girl.

Well anyway I texted my #s and two chicks who I flaked on 3 times responds...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Restart

Finally got back my notes and started breaking things down to learn again...not going to bother posting everything that I was suppose to post weeks and months ago. Nonetheless, here it goes up and running again, will try to post everyday.
----------------------------------------------

Approaches Today: 14
Lesson Learned:
- The chicks realize that I didn't care how they react when I'm unaffected by there reactions.
- Go in direct on a chick you don't like and get blown out faster than you can say "Hi". Every chick who I opened direct knew I didn't like them and they blew me out.

Understanding:

- Direct works because you are taking what you want. If your not being genuine when going in direct you will get blown out.
- When your unaffected by how people react, people will realize your uncontrollable.

Puzzle:
- Before direct was my thing because I was coming from the right place, but now its very ingenuine because I've changed. If it's something I don't want badly then it goes nowhere.
- While I like not being unaffected by the woman's reactions I sometimes end up just rambling and not caring if she is taking or not...Obnoxious...doesn't seem good right now.

FR: Restart...

I'm doing this day over tomorrow because it sucked, some of the stuff I couldn't focus on because I didn't get too far in set...There were no chicks that make me just want to start ****ing them, now it's like I get attracted overtime. When I first went out today I was self-amusing and I realized I wasn't doing what I came to do...which was to open every set direct and see how it goes.

Before I used to direct all the time, then stopped and did it a few times for demonstrations and seen INSANE realizations so I wanted to try out direct again, but my whole mindset is different so now direct comes off ingenuine and chicks can see it and blow me out.

Each time I went in direct I got blown out EVERYTIME...eventually later on in the day I just stopped trying to go direct and I went back to self-amusing which I realized over time I got attracted to the chick as I got to know her, felt her vibe and energy. I never get blown out when self-amusing and I learn lots more, but today was great because I learned that direct might not be apart of who I am.

When I self-amuse, I'm just being social and entertaining myself and if I see a chick I like I will go for it, but for the most part I'm just interacting. Tomorrow I'm repeating this day because I want to dig deeper on this and see if direct is really not for me and so I can actually get in set so I can continue learning the concepts I didn't get to implement today.

Keep in mind when I self-amuse I still show I have a ****...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaches Today: 20
Lesson Learned:
- If your going in direct and your sub-communication is bad you will get blown out.
- If you don't genuinely think a chick is cute you will get blown out.
- I kept wanting direct to work because it became a tactic instead of real. Last time the chicks were submissive so now as a tactic I wanted her to be submissive.
- Stop wanting to preserve my ego

Puzzle:
- A part of me isn't feeling direct and another part f me wants past reactions...honestly I should drop the direct but I need a day to really test it out fully.

Observations:
- I approach in a ego preserving way and expect to get blown out, so I do. (direct)
- I approach in a very inauthentic way and I get blown out (direct)

FR: Inauthentic...restart

Today was good in the sense that I see I was using direct to get a reaction. I didn't realize I was doing it for a reaction and going in a way to preserve my ego.

I got 9 direct approaches rapidly...ONLY 2 actually stopped because right before they leave I was actually genuine...litterally I would get blown out and ask again...

Other than that I was just being myself and actually dropped the direct again...which I was getting in sets. I actually had a GREAT interaction in whole foods but I ejected for no reason. (Preserve Ego)

Actually...I was going to eject 2mins in...but she actually hooked me so I stayed....these chicks were cool and were willing to cook food a have fun, BUT I eject...I felt dumb...

Besides me going out to actively sarge...before that I was just being social me. Talk to the people on the elevator, people in the restaurant, interacting with people on the street as I walk...

I got a bit pissed because I had realized I was stifled and actually hesistating to approach...this cause an outburst of me rapidly opening sets...also made me realize I need to go on my own adventures again like before...I would head out at 12pm and leave at late...by myself and nonstop approaching...

Last edited:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

It's so cool to see how far I've come...haha...from a BT spiker who got laid off of buying temperature spiking to a guy who is centered and chicks just want to fuk. 2009 will be insane i might continue this great ole legacy as the content I'm pumping out now is so much better articulated than before...

I will just link these three reports

"NYC CREW...Good Bye Celebration"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149188

It was the first time I ever seen RSD Alex infield, it was also one of the last nights hanging with two good wings of mine before they left NY.

"Bootcamp Style"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150435

The most indepth Field Report I ever written, I could turn that into an article if you strip down the actual field report...this is turning out to be my writing style as I find it more helpful for guys...the field report is just examples of the insights I drew upon...By far my most favorite field report that I ever written, and the longest ever...

Fine Tune
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151020

I have broken upon my way of doing things now...I fully get it and I'm spending the next three months consciously seeing and doing it that way I can learn the ins and outs of it. But this is what has been making me so potent infield...alongside with me understanding who I am

This is the most fun I've ever had...from when I first started to now...every 6 months or so I reread this whole thing and sit here in awe as to how far I've come...

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it would b wrong for me not to comment on ur thread, just wanna say thanks man, i didn't get to read all ur approaches, but yeh u r pretty similar to my style very social and mass approaching. I learnt quite a lot from reading ur posts in past jus showed me how u can just start a convosation with anyone on random stuff and that it is totally kool and people very much welcome it. I hope u get to the point where u want to come because u certanly put a tremondous amount of effort into ur game.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
it would b wrong for me not to comment on ur thread, just wanna say thanks man, i didn't get to read all ur approaches, but yeh u r pretty similar to my style very social and mass approaching. I learnt quite a lot from reading ur posts in past jus showed me how u can just start a convosation with anyone on random stuff and that it is totally kool and people very much welcome it. I hope u get to the point where u want to come because u certanly put a tremondous amount of effort into ur game.
I have got to the point where I want to be and MORE...it's insane how much I've improved and surpassed my expectations. Who would've known I would've learned alot about social dynamics and how to do somethings that to some people would look bizarre.

This is something I have a passion for now, to the point where I'll spend one month just focusing on one little thing just to learn the ins and outs of it and be able to play with it.

This stuff is so indepth...it can go way beyond just getting laid...I'm surely not in this to get laid as that is no longer a problem...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Social Lab" Infield Insights

So I'm back...
-------------------

This is it...60 days challenge is coming up in november, this month I'm experimenting with phone game...I said why not, I might as well make a journal with 80% content and 20% examples based on that day out as the field reports.

My main focus is to finally internalize an actual structure, I've finally came up with a structure that works for me, I have to fully internalize it because I've been following it inconsistently...as I need to do it consistently, anywhere at anytime.

I will not post the structure but I will post the guidelines...
- STAY CENTERED IN MY OWN REALITY
- DRAW STATE FROM WITHIN
- Hook up with the woman as quick as possible
- CLOSE!!! Put in the energy and effort, PERSIST and NEVER give up...it shallbe MESSY!!!

The overview of the structure is built on assuming each waypoint from open to close and being indifferent when wrong...at that time I use "Social Glitches" to calibrate...then keep on assuming. (I've tested thisand it's potent)

Here is the objectives
- Use the structure in EVERY approach
- Internalize concepts to see what clicks with me
- EXPERIMENT with different things each month.

The foundation of everything I learned came from the BLUEPRINT...social glitches are learnt from all over that I played with and realized I can use to handle certain problems.

For those who don't know me I'm ADDICTED to social dynamics, I like to go out and have fun, but when online I like to break things down and go INDEPTH...I have this area of my life handled but I really love doing it and learning new stuff...which is why this shall never stop...I shall keep learning and putting things out there.

October: Phone Game
This month is all about experimentation on the phone...I dislike the phone but I have to deal with it, so might as well get REAL good on the phone...

It doesn't have much to do with DAY2s since usually I pull on day2s assuming logistics are right. It's the gap of the phone and I'm still working on consistently...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day One: Oct 1st (Part One)

Today was fun not how it was suppose to be...I thought I'd be going out solo but next thing I know I see two community guys that I've met before, they were meeting others...I had forgot that I was meeting up with a new guy and Loren...top that off with later seeing warlock and raven. But that never stopped me...lets get to it...

Phone Game: "This **** sucks"
Just kidding, I realize it can be ok if you actually followup on your #s, I did that today and it worked out well. Loren put me onto some stuff that sounds pretty cool so I will try it eventually...warlock ended up trying it and it worked out well...basically it's a text saying "pickup the phone" or "Call me"...will try it out this month...

Today I texted at noon with mass text, expressing myself as usual, I got a few texts back, it went back and forth for a bit...the lineup...
1. Hbdelete: This chick forget...this is exactly why I must followup my #s immediately, we chatted on the phone before, but I massed text her again and she told me to delete her #
2. Hbforgetable: Again because I don't followup quickly, we chatted on the phone before, she wanted to hookup that weekend and even wanted me to bring a friend for her friend...I flaked that weekend...she forgot who I was and I joked on her...this is the second time she forgot who I was
3. Hbphotographer: She's sick...so that's no good...I did kiss her in daytime first time I met her
4. HBmilf: She has phone problems so she had no clue it was me...she's busy marketing her book
5. Hbfun:This chick is cool...she's got some wit
6. Hbdesire: This is another great example of not following up quickly...could've pulled same day...she even plowed for a meetup that day but I didn't invite her. A friend from school the day I met her told me that her face lit up when I told her about my plans for the day and it deflated her when I didn't invite her.
7. Hbblack: It's still on...
8. Hblost: She responds after 5-6 months...she thought she wasn't good enough for me back then...but she texted me midnight stating I don't understand what she means when she says busy since she works 2 jobs and still goes to school...O well

Lessons Learned:
- Followup with all my #s that same day, don't let it drag out...get that meetup as QUICK as possible, be relentless...don't wait and end up like me having chicks inconsistently text back and pick up the phone. You don't want chicks saying they lost there phone and asking who is this because they forgot about you...

Insight #1: When texting I always assume it's on regardless if I've never spoken to them from months back. I express myself and always assume that it's ON!. Even when I get them on the phone it's almost as if we spoke yesterday.

I then started calling up my #s...only FOUR chicks picked up...and they weren't even the chicks who texted me...they weren't even chicks I was expecting to pickup. All the chicks that want to meet up that I should be going on day2s with this month didn't even pickup...One of the chick's couldn't hear me and she was in a loud place so she hung up on me, I deleted her # because I had no clue where I met her anyway...Second and third chick I chatted briefly and setup a day2 for MONDAY...yes I am meeting both of the chicks at the sametime. The last chick who picked up ended up going back to chicago for school...she was just in NY for the summer...O well see her next summer...hahaha.

Later in the night I # closed two chicks and texted one of them about 30mins later, I keep forgetting to save #s...(Just saved hb9's # that I should've pulled the other day) and one of the two #s yesterday I forgot to save...

Structure Time
I was going to start this in Nov...but heck I might as well test it out fully and add on too it that way in Jan 09 I can finally post what it's all about. Today my main focus was to atleast learn the FIRST part which I called "Expanding The Party"...

When I approach women I'm expanding the party by imposing my reality onto the people I'm approaching. I'm inviting her in my world and giving her a chance to speak to me. Each time I was approaching I was assuming it would open, until I no longer had to assume, I just knew it would open.

I instantly just start self-amusing...for me self-amusement is just me being entertained that I'm expressing myself and giving her an experience. I've noticed that if I just do this I could go for the # with basic mixture of qualification and it would be a pretty solid interaction...could be fully solidified but this is probably the most potent way in the shortest time that I've found...I remember way back I only self-amused for 30mins and the chick ended up # closing me.

Infield Realizations
Three words...EXPAND THE PARTY...you can't get blown out by this and you'll always have a chance because your imposing your reality on them. (Assuming you live in your own reality and draw state from within) The chicks are literally getting disrupted, and shell shocked...they will be stunned and you can plug in whatever frames into your reality.

Lets check the tapes...
- I open this asian chick saying...GIBBERISH...yes my first few sentences made no sense, she had an insane style that was unique which actually attracted me. I thought she was japanese but she was korean...she's into me as I self-amuse and hug her every so often, I should've atleast # closed since I'm experimenting with #s but I didn't...

Insight #2: I can't stress how much words don't matter, I probably say the most retarded things, my openers sometimes make NO sense, it's stupid and just anything that comes to my head. The actual stuff is the sub-communication that I'm going in with. A better perspective to look at it is "Why would that be an expression of me?" because if your coming from a specific frame, certain things will come out and it will be said and interpreted in a specific way.

- Go inside whole foods as it rain's and I just say "Wow we made it out of the hurricane, I almost drowned...Ok what's for dinner"...we chat for a bit but I eject
- Whole foods seafood section...I just blurt out "I'm tired of halibut...you cook those real ****ty, I'd like some salmon for once". This chick stood there STUNNED for atleast 1min...we continue chatting about food for a bit and about 5mins later I let her leave (It was a recurring problem for the day...I need to LEAD and Assert my boundaries)
- I open this russian chick saying "Yum flour" and she tries blowing me out but I plow that ****...like I said IMPOSE REALITY...she gets stunned and I introduce myself, I swear it was like I hit the restart button...I find out she's russian and I have her teach me how to say hello. I'm hearing this accent and i'm joking on her for being shy. Eventually I realize her english isn't too good...I eject

Insight #3: Most people would consider this type of look as "Uncomfortable" "Shock" or "Wierded Out" but really it's a STUN saying "Insert frame here" and she's seeing if your congruent to your reality because it's strong. When you impose your reality this is what happens, which is why in big groups all the chicks will swing there RAS on you. Basically she's reacting to you so start LEADING...

- 2set in hot food section...I went over to them saying "OMG please tell me that's Ur..bin..jerbin...swoop salad". I'm over excited and they are STUNNED, but actually look at the salad trying to figure out what it is. The whole interaction she'd go back to looking and actually trying to figure out for herself. I just start chatting them like normal...black chick is EYE ****ING me...this is another sit I just let walk out of the interaction

- Loren points out my "Ideal" physical type, it's very similar to the ones I like and she's on the phone. I just go in saying "OMG ceasar salad...Yuck your getting that!!! Diced Turkery...haha" she is stunned while on the phone she can't concentrate. I claw her and I'm like "wait who's on the phone" and she whispers back "My mother" I just say a very high pitched voice "Hi MA". Were having a good time, but I honestly don't want to deal with the phone so I just told her she was cute but she's on the phone so I just leave.

- In virgin megastore me and new guy are looking at belts some aussie chick comes by I say "STOP if you had to choose a belt which one would it be...FIVE SECONDS...5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Then I hug her and guess where she's from...I forgot about Aussie new guy made a joke and then left...he isn't used to how I am because I don't care if other guys are in set with me nor do I care if they fuk it up for me, so longs there learning...this one is lost too..WHY...take a guess...I don't LEAD and make them walk away...

- In virgin I see a spanish girl and I say "STOP this is club Virgin are you over 21...IDs...I'll get my bouncers to kick your ass" It opens well, everything is great but I let her walk off...haha

- While in union square park...I'm chatting with loren and new guy...I just turn around and open the set next to us because there the only chicks...it's a 2set. I go in direct the friend says "WOW that was forward", the friend likes me and my target has a BF. I plow and start hugging the friend and having fun. The funny thing about this set is that my target NEVER understood ANYTHING...she had head phones on at the start, she was standing there enjoying it but had NO CLUE what was going on...NONE...the friend had to keep explaining every so often, and then I just eject and she is still stunned saying "Wait what is happening"...hahaha...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day One: Oct 1st (Part Two)

That day was fun, but there was something I realize was happening OVER and OVER...I don't LEAD and Assert my boundaries when there walking off and I keep expecting the chick will comeback so I don't bother keeping them there...sometimes they will come back but it's rare and I can actually feel it. As mentioned in a few sets above I missed a lot because I just let them walk off...lets just go through the list, some of these sets met be sets I mentioned above...
- Whole foods coming from the rain, chat her up and let her walk off
- In whole foods I opened a chick who was about to go on the line...we start chatting for a few mins and then she walks on the line, I just let her walk off and I'm still chatting as she's on line but then people block our vision and it's over
- Whole foods chick in frozen section...we were hanging out with each other for a few mins and I let her walk off...
- Chick in fish section...I let her drift off and we kept talking even 10ft away then the chef asked if I needed up and it was over.
- I spot a chick with a NICE body but it was in a long dress so I couldn't tell whether I wanted it or not, then I thought "DATE YOUR 10" so I just go because I'd fuk her even though she doesn't have the body I expected her to have with that dress illusion. Keep in mind for 2mins straight I was checking out her body and face thinking whether or not I'd fuk her if she was a cool chick. I roll up on her after standing with a group of dudes and I just say "Hey I like you" and she was blown away, she didn't think I was serious, she was wondering why I was chatting her...she couldn't believe I'd be attracted to her. EVERYTHING is going great 5mins in were chatting and having fun...BUT I DON"T LEAD!!! I make her walk off, she even turns around expecting me to come with her
- I seen my ideal chick walking by outside of whole foods holding an umbrella...a 8...I go under her umbrella and continue chatting...she's going to bank of america. I stop walking and she looks at me expecting me to roll with her in the bank but I assume she'll come back and I just feel like an idiot for not LEADING it...I leave
- Spanish chick in Virgin I let walk off, I then seen her body and realize that chick had a real nice body
- While talking I see a chick and just go for it, it's going well, she's going to a bar...I'm underage so I can't...I take a wrong turn while walking and she just says by and I have this look with the most chodey "Wait! come back" hahaha...funny stuff
- Chick in virgin I impose my reality...she's in a rush and I just let her go
- Before going home I open this chick in a dress direct...she's in a rush going to a meeting

Lesson Learned:
- I will ALWAYS lead
- If the woman leaves I will hook her again or ASSERT my boundaries
- I'll no longer experiment and see what happens if I don't lead...I've missed more than enough PULLS and Great Interactions just to really make sure.

Self-Amusement "My own Entertainment"
This is like my foundation...I can just self-amuse myself all day and could careless about the chicks, as a result chicks want to hang with me. I'm the party, the warm end of the pool. It's all about offering value expressing myself while I just entertain myself. Let me give some examples...
- This black chick was on the phone while I was going through my #s infront of virgin megastore. This is the type of chick that in high school none of my friend's would've talked to because they'd assume she's *****y. I get off my phone and just impose my reality "Hey erica from myspace, HEY!?" I'm cracking up and joking on her for believing me. I talk about the hilarity of actually doing that and I roleplay with her a bit coming up as a nervous creep...YES I CREEPY TOUCH HER...were cracking up. I say "What's that other one that has a commerical eharmony!" and I future project saying we'd both be on the commerical as a couple. I can't stop joking on this...she is AMAZED by how much fun she's having she just goes "WOW...", "This is new", regular stuff I hear from chicks who I purely self-amuse with for a LONG time...She asks where I go to school...we chat for real for 2mins, she's waiting for a friend...I'm having her figure me out...she realizes I love food, and I start telling her how most people can't keep up with me and how she's managing to keep up with me which is why I'm there...basically implying if she couldn't handle me I would've walked away. This is such a money way of qualifying because it's 100% genuine and 100% real. It's not a tactic...it's a real value and standard. Anyway her BF shows up but it's hilarious because she like gives him an awkward hug and she says bye...haha...the guy looked a bit stunned.

- I see a chick under an umbrella so I open with saying "Wow this hurricane is intense", I forget what is said but I do know eventually I talk about food. Her umbrella hits me in the head and I tease her and the second time I cry. Were talking about a bunch of NOTHING...I ended up # closing her and I speak to her on the phone right there...I speak in a real retarded voice and say "Hey xxx, I'm stuck in the rain do you have an umbrella to keep me safe from the rain"...she shrieks.

Insight #4: I'm not the type of guy to talk about a some serious, deep conversation. I know guys who do it and it works, but for me personally I'm very guarded with deep deep emotions...I'm like a free spirit, I want stuff to be built off of positivity, fun, life experiences, creativity, adventure, open mindedness, food, travel, extreme sports, and passions. If me and a chick can have fun talking about a bunch of NOTHING total retarded **** then I coin her as cool and a fun girl to be around because I can just have fun for no reason with her. Which is why I qualify chicks for being able to keep up with me. Stories is as serious as my conversations get...hahaha...and if it does get logical or serious it's not more than 1min because I'll change it quick.

- In barnes and nobles me and Loren were talking about food, I was telling him about my passion for food and then he points out a chick sitting down in the food section...I ask her if she is a good cook, I challenge her saying she's a 2 star chef only able to cook peanut butter and jelly...I ask her what her special dish is and it's some INSANE name so I say "O **** so your like a 4 star chef". I'm hooked and she tells me how she's looking for a book for her boss. We talk about food for a bit, then start qualifying and getting the #...I hear her answering machine and speak on her answering machine saying "Hey I'm here with this new girl...listen to her" she starts cracking up...I then continue talking about school and setting something up for monday...basically the day2 where I have 2-3 other chicks coming too.

The funny thing is I never hung up my phone so I reopen laughing about the fact that I never hung up my phone and then I left...BUT I saw a girl on the first floor who was hot. I go in direct...I realize it was her...hahaha...I joke and mess around with her, she's like "I thought you were going to get sushi"...I hug her and leave...

Insight #5: Something I do when imposing my reality on chicks is I structure opportunities for her to talk. I basically help her win me over by setting up questions giving her the excuse to talk to me, because she wants to talk to me but she needs help.

Insight #6: Something I want to point out is that anytime I go in a venue I'm always looking for "The Hardest Set"...We were in Barnes a nobles and Loren found a chick...sitting down in starbucks, on the phone, ****load of bags next to her table, someone standing blocking the chair...I go in...I went in direct...haha...it was working and going well, but I seen her wrist and it looked like she slit her wrist with an axe...I cringed my face and she noticed so she just goes "I'm on the phone nice meeting you".

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Two: Oct 2nd

This is by far one of my worst nights ever...it wasn't too bad but compared to other nights it was. Lets get to it...

Phone Game "Getting the hang of it"
I found the # of hb9 in my phone, I texted her at noon, she's been waiting for me to contact her because she never saved my#. She's from CT...I called up the two chicks I # closed yesterday and hb9...got NOTHING...O well...I'm starting to get used to the phone game...

Lesson Learned:
- Texting at noon will surely get some quick responses
- There is NO such thing as "Over-Escalation" or "Escalating too fast"...Hb9 was the main reason why I thought maybe why she left that night...

The Interaction At The Play
I didn't do daygame, due to getting invited to a play...right next to me was a cute milf...I pay no attention at first and finally I self-amuse...joking about us sneaking on stage, she finally finds out I'm an actor and she's a professor...

...I realize I come off as a real douche sometimes...almost like your typical hot *****y chick. I say this because my focus and RAS was almost like I didn't give two ****s about her. I'm noticing this more and more...

Anyway she's real into me, I #close mixing qualification of course...as were leaving I'm being a douche again and sort of trying to push her away, I should've hung with her and pull...but I'm a douche...I text her later and she says she has a BF but enjoyed everything, talk about backwards rationalization...

Night time "Like darwin I adapt"
First I want to say social conditioning...if your an everyday chode you'd say guys with money and a table get women. I watched guys offering drinks and bringing chicks to there tables...guys buying drinks...

Also I'm realizing I'm getting more angry infield...not in a negative way...my thought loops are going "Ok time to take these girl's from these guys", "I'm going to take his gf". The whole time I wanted to go in mixed sets and tables, take there girl and have my own fun. Even people who are making out I want to go and take there girl...

This was pissing me off because I was standing around by myself at times and I was thinking "**** this time to take girl's from guys...anyway on to he sets...

I open only four sets in the actual night venue...lowest amount ever but they were long interactions...
- I open a chick from queens who happen to be part of the group that pythag was in. Everything was ok we created our own "True New Yorkers" group but I really didn't want her...eventually I reopen her friends and mess with all of them self-amusing and escalating...I setup our secret service group, codenames, setup relationships...lots of call back humor...no actually target...I finally eject after 10mins

- I spot a tall plastic girl...she's not bad but I keep thinking she might be a man...Loren says its all girl, his chick says all girl...I go in imposing my reality...she is stunned, I escalate and she's trying to text...her name is different and her hands feel masculine, I self-amuse but I'm just thinking "Nope leave this chick with her masculine hands". I eject and some guy says she's a prostitute...

- Pythag points a mixed 3set saying my ideal type was in there...she was girlie...and I'm feeling like a huge douche so I go in imposing my reality...this chick kisses my cheek, horrible english, I escalate on both chicks...5mins in old guy is offically done, he had bought them drinks...I go for the makeout right infront of him, I get the cheek...they hit the bathroom and I tell pythag he can have her, so I wing with him for 10mins and then we chat...Some guy opens them and we go in amogging them 5mins later...I introduce the girls to loren...Eventually pythag # closes my original target and we leave...

- This is a 4 or 5 set...I'm joking saying today is my bday, then I self-amuse saying "Ok today is your bday and today is my bday...Happy bday!!!" I embrace her, then I meet the friends...Hbstyle loves my look and is real into me...vibe 5mins in and go for kiss I get the cheek, she finds out I'm young and switches me off to her friend who is into me...

I am self-amusing and it is going real well, this was a textbook interaction, I want to makeout but I hold back building sexual tension...then friends are going outside and she goes...

Overall there wasn't much content...even though the last set had some real good stuff going on, but it's not much value in it...

Train Ride Home
Chick in train station sits by me loren says open...I impose my reality and boom all of a sudden were CIA...my name is saint francis and she's jessica smith on a mission to get to bedford to give the package water bottle...she's armed with toxic water...

Purely self-amusement...textbook approach, I joke saying I have a career as a janitor...loren drops a few lines throughout, she's a real fun chick, we were having a blast but...eventually her stop comes...

In the end the night was the worst night ever but still cool...I have my first two parts of my structure down...phone game is coming along ok...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Three: Oct 3rd (Part One)

No phone game today besides a quick text to the chick from the play...no response...

What a day...I've come a long way...It's no joke, after a month of coming up with a personal structure...I've finally found what works for me...after following blueprint concepts for so long I looked at all my greatest interactions and pieced together a structure from open to close...which I won't post until I've tested it fully...

Acting school might've got ****ed up...I made a huge mistake which could cost me to repeat the year...I should be PISSED but surprisingly I just accepted it because whining doesn't help anything...My mind was just saying "**** it you love social dynamics, so teach it..." This was my first time ever getting leverage or a form of motivation...

I instantly go to do some daygame...I'm always feeling good and in state, but today I had choice I had to approach...so as soon as I get out the subway I start chatting...

Daygame
First chick I start self-amusing, telling her sorry I'm late...find out she's from italy and how she is going to show me off to her friends italy...find out logistics, leaving tomorrow, can't bounce because she is going to movies...I'm escalating as usual holding her...

Insight #7: This is something new added that was assume...I'm not thinking when in set, but today I actually LISTENED...as TD says in the blueprint...LISTEN don't judge, compare, interpret nor label the words...HEAR the sounds, resonation, female polarity, etc. This made my vibe so much more free flowing...this was such a breeze interacting.

Eventually her two friends come and I introduce myself...this was real fun...the guy asks if I'm coming along, my girl is looking to see if I'm coming...but I don't this is my first interaction I have stuff I need to test out...

My MAIN goal was test out and internalize this structure...
- Open this two set and they try blowing me out...this really confirmed to me as to why I impose my reality when approaching...I had to plow for 5mins...Lesson Learned
- Open this 8 in virgin...I just go direct imposing my reality, purely self-amusing, listening, and just making her figure me out...This **** was golden, I #closed...She's a model from Missouri, she was getting teased anytime she left herself open...asking if I work there...me purposely telling her I'm going to go silent and make her restart the conversation...me telling her my career as a janitor "I'm working my way up to sweeping city hall." This chick was getting my solid and most potent "A" game...I didn't qualify much though.

Night Edition: Introduction
So I was telling Adonis about this structure that I pieced together that might be very potent...I take very little external feedback but adonis did point out when he seen me with that model I looked like I was the guy ****ing her...that it was normal that me and her were together...I've been with models before but never have I been like this...

I wanted to show him a bit of the structure...
- A chick on the street I just say "Hey" and ask what is her adventure today...I tell her come with us because she's looking for some place...I'm telling her to walk arm in arm with me, then tell her to go to the place then comeback and check out the venue I was headed to and look for me...She did but I want to practice, so like a **** I blow her off...

- Chicks come in the elevator, I welcome them and have them choose a club name...I give them one and I make one up for myself "Ashley Starr" and "Frank Benjamin", I claw them and say we would run ****...She dislikes "Starr" and I ask her if her BF's name was "Starr"...I know really it's because I made it sound like a porn star name...there stop comes up...

Insight #8:There are two things I noticed that I do...I do "Countdowns" and I do "Wait". The countdown I do to keep women on my rhythm and make them rush to answer...MAN = Action, WOMAN = Reaction...I do wait to make a huge transition without breaking the vibe or energy because to me vibing is like putting emotions/energy into a pot and letting it boil, it is done over and over.

Expand The Partay!!!
This is all about imposing my reality, it should stun a chick that way I can setup whatever frames I want, this is why 95% of sets open...I've YET to see a chick not get stunned...

Basically the chick is reactive and sucked into my reality...I can do whatever I want...
- I grab this chick from Yugoslavia, she is so in my reality, she is qualifying herself hardcore and I'm escalating...she isn't down for kissing but she is into me, she leaves NY tomorrow...she's telling me about food, this girl can cook and loves food she tells me about different types of food...she is winning me over, I want to thrust this chick. She is also so witty...we talk about having our own movie, I say were in and alleyway and a dog appears, she kicks it...But she says she talks to the dog instead, I blurt out "You speak dog!" she says yes...she says it should be a French movie where one of us dies or both of us...I'm cracking up...we had fun but eventually she goes to her friends.

- A 4set that someone opened all I know I jump on two of the chicks, create a cat walk and escalate. The chicks want to know where I'm from, I say china then I pull out an imaginary map and say I'm from a small town here...these chicks believe me...I'm teasing them, these chicks were passing through and took my two girls...

- I see this chick and go direct, very sexual and intense...I'm unsure why I'm doing this but I'm giving her a wide range of touch and I won't let go of her hands...we look like a couple, I'm inches from her lips and I'm escalating while talking about NOTHING...I eventually go to kiss her and all of a sudden she pushes me back and leaves...Golden tells me I should go back and grab her from that guy...haha I go and she is feeling a bit scared because her BF is right there as I try escalating and pulling her away...I eventually leave after a few mins...

- One fake breast plastic chick, (I want to tear all the plastic off one of these chicks) I'm imposing my reality and not even realizing her friends. I somehow am cupping her fake breast...I notice the friends and sit to chat them, bad move...my girl ends up sitting down between the two guys, I made it harder on myself...I stayed in 5mins more but I couldn't get my girl...

- Phythag was in a set which contained a real sexy blond, I go direct on her and I'm all over her, she is into it but is leaving to San Fran soon. I'm just escalating but she walks off...then I spot blondie watching phythag and his girl, she comes in with intent...to ****block, I grab her and embrace her saying she came back for me, she eventually goes back and I'm laughing...She sent another girl who ended up grabbing phythag's girl...

- I'm loving fake tits...oldies from aussie, two of them...I go in hard and escalate. I want me some fake breast, I finally tell the friend I like her...her BF is around, I don't even bother...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Three: Oct 3rd (Part Two)

Self Amusement
I'm just like a big little child and the world is my playground, I'm not doing anything for validation, I don't care about anything, I'm just amusing myself...I can give two ****s about the chick, I'm just giving her value by bringing her into my world

This is my was of expressing myself "This is me take it or leave it", I don't care about my verbal content...
- A chick walks by holding three drinks, I laugh and imitate her holding drinks, struggling and spinning.

- A chick standing around I open her, I forget how but all of a sudden I'm calling her CIA and asking her where her target is...she's looking for her friend (BF) and she asks where my friend...she then says something that I imply as gay which she then thinks I'm with my gay BF...I don't like gayness so I switch it and grab her up...she's telling me leave because her BF is coming, I stay, he comes, she asks me about tattoo's and I tell her I love it and when she falls asleep I will give her a tattoo...she shrieks...I eject...

- I open these two chicks, no clue what was going down but I turn the floor into a cat walk, walk down, twist and pose...We started merging sets and had a walk off...this was so much fun.

Vibe & Screen
A work in progress...I'm getting the first half solid first...even though it's real potent now, but I honestly want the girl to figure me out...I'm just vibing as she finds out what holds my attention, what makes me drawn to her, what are my boundaries...

I'm not a deep emotional kind of guy, FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!, my life is a big ****ing joke ain't nothing taken seriously...just give me experiences because that's what I value in life...
- I chat these two older chicks who ended up loving me, they were coming outside and trying to blow me out...I self-amuse...Career as a janitor, introduce her to my friends as team of janitors...she thinks were some band, she knows I'm artsy. Friend tries sneaking in vip, I move them to sit. This chick is fascinated by me...we spoke for maybe 30mins, I told her stories about school, my passions of food and traveling, my transformation, and overall joking. I enjoyed this very much, but I end up leaving...

Dancefloor Game
Man I used to hate dancing even though I could, but I started doing it from a place of doing this structure and I actually enjoyed it...I can see myself meeting many women on the dancefloor...
- A chick is swirling in her female polarity...I grab her and salsa her, fierce model poses, grabbing, makeup artist, push/pull and then leave...everyone looks and watch...

- I grab some chick but she insists that we don't do anything because her BFs here...

- One chick I just grab her from some guys and it's over, I try to kiss at the end but a no go...once again a wide range of dancing styles...this was very intense...cat walk, fierce model poses, makeup artist, push/pull, tease, blowoff, string along, grinding, salsa, twirls...Everyone stood and watched...

- 2set...guy literally backs of and tells me take his girls, I go crazy with them for a bit doing my same stuff and I eject

Insight #9:I always give a wide range of touch, on the dance floor its no need to talk which makes the dance floor a good tool...WIDE RANGE of touch and sensations...

Other Highlights
These are other things that have value
- Girl eyes me while she's with two guys
- Random girl hugs me...ask me to come outside with her...
- Random girl thinks she knows me, I just escalate...

I get eyed a lot and I think LIVING IN MY OWN REALITY and DRAWING STATE FROM WITHIN causes me to have a ****iness to myself...

- Mixed 2set moving, I chat up the girl and her RAS is on me, over her shoulder I see the guy watching and waiting...

Insight #10: If I impose my reality whoever I block out the woman can't see unless I acknowledge them...I felt like a **** after awhile and brought him in...

- Loren and I are on the train and meet two chicks who start giving us free food...were all just joking where everyone is from, playing around with the food calling it a cigarette...this lasts about 5mins, I'm talking to one chick creating inside jokes...This chick wasn't attractive but she's FUN...they eventually leave.

I honestly feel like the "Wandering Nomad", going in taking what I want, not for validation...Just cause. I'm always slipping in places and interactions that I shouldn't be...just trying to take what I want.

I try to think long term but there were TONS of interactions that I could've pushed...I did 30+ sets...only about 3 I couldn't open due to whatever...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day Four: Oct 4th (Part One)

This day was a HUGE mistake...I broke one of my most important boundaries, you shall find out later...lets start off with the massive BS I was doing at home, my dedication to eat food caused me to go out and eat instead of chatting up new people...My state doesn't fluctuate at all, I'm always feeling the nimbus internally waiting to crack out, as jeffy would call it "Hot searing cold", I was feeling myself wanting to jump on a chick and suck her right into my world...

One for One
So I didn't get to do any daygame, but as I walked from the resturant to the night venue I did speak to a chick on the street...this was the perfect low key set, she was qualifying herself as I just kept chatting. She was heading home, my senses were saying "PULL" but I have to stick to my goals and keep testing **** out...Were just vibing about LONG blocks, she is a sweet chick...we part ways...

I'm at the point where I know I can generally meet and # close any chick, setup the day2 and close it...but I want to expand my awareness and versatility...

Nighttime Interactions
First time ever I had a few problems...I wasn't centered fully as I'm used too, so I had a few miscalibrated sets and didn't even stick to the structure...but I slowly started to click everything together...
- I open a 3set...Lprince and Maseo wings...this chick is INTO me but can't understand the way I speak...I speak too slow!? I'm escalating and not even caring about the words. We vibe about going to spain, eating food, her being my travel guide. The whole time I was escalating and I could've gone for the makeout, but something happens and she pushes me back...I'm indifferent. I continue chatting her and she gets pissed saying she can't understand me and storms off...I'm cracking up at the hilarity of her first saying she can't understand me and being sorry for it...all I did was pickup my phone to get ready to go downstairs and get him and this chick just storms off pissed that she can't understand me...I get the guys come back up and I mess with my girl again but she is a bit standoffish...I'm not even going to deal with this...

- A chick has the Austin powers hair style look...so I act like austin with the voice and speech...this is hilarious and she's super into it. I'm all over her and were going crazy, she needs to go get her friends but I keep self-amusing and she eventually forgets about them...I find out logistics, she's from Toronto...Eventually I let her go...

Insight #11:To get in a set consistently, just impose your reality and you can setup whatever frames you want...the whole time your just dictating the social energy and conversation...This is key for opening sets...the VERBAL content don't even matter...

- Lprince introduces me to a MILF with some nice breast (Someone is trying to turn me into a breast man) I like this chick a lot, I don't even realize she's married, but eventually I do and I still start trying to makeout...I try three times, but no go. I'm just chatting and vibing this chick is cute, she leaves to LONDON I think tomorrow...

Pirate's "Time to plunder & pillage the land"
This is where I actually was feeling motivational anger...Lprince had opened a set and introduced this chick who was ALL OVER me...it was ON!! Were hugging and some AMOG comes in trying to block out Lprince so I tell my girl to call her friend so I can meet her...hahaha...this blocks him out briefly, but I don't think Lprince wanted that girl (I hope I didn't take his girl?) I tell the friend that my girl is my good friend from way back...I'm all over her, escalation is going crazy, I think Lprince takes some pictures. I bounce them outside and everything is GREAT...BUT...BUT...BUT...BUT...I can't remember ****ING NAMES...OMG man, 2nd time I asked her she's like "OMG how could you forget my name" and then as she's leaning on me and everything after blowing out two other AMOGS...I asked like an idiot and this was by far the coolest social thing I ever seen...She BLATANTLY blocked me out her RAS and went right up to this AMOG dude she just blew out...HILARIOUS the friend is shocked and wonders what happened with me and her...I was done, I couldn't stop laughing...I'm an idiot...This girl was 100% pullable, we were about to make out and everything, I had kissed her earlier as we were moving outside...

What happened next was a result of that BS and dumb mistake...I need to get better memory skills...Anyway I go around opening half-assed because I see nothing I like and I don't even want to expand the party I just want to chill with my boys...but these half-assed openings are pissing me off and I just go to Lprince and Loren...

"**** this lets mess this place up...were pirates and going to wreck this place...I am not going to settle for a mediocre night" (If I don't learn anything or get any new experiences it's a **** night) Were ready for everything, mixed sets, group sets, ugly sets, hot sets, everything is going down...It starts when we go past the bar we all must open all at once...
- Me and Lprince are on like a 4set I'm just escalating and giving them and experience, can't remember much but I move on...

- I see two guys talking to one girl at the sametime, AMOG TIME!!! I go in there saying "OMG Karen it's you, My gosh, My gosh" and she just comes into me and is all on me...I can hear Lprince and Loren cracking up...POOF chodes gone, I'm about to eject...as I'm about to eject...AMOG comes back in for a final pull, I give it to him...

- Roll on the dancefloor grab some chick who just blew out some guy from dancing...me and Lprince take this area over...all eyes are on us...I do my regular dance moves...I'm switching off 4 different women, I had turned around grabbed another chick, then went back to orginal red dress chick, turn to my left get glasses chick...I see a hottie sitting down with some dude...I try to get her to come over but she sticks her tongue out...I should've jumped over the table (Risk tearing my jeans) and start tonguing her because after me and her do a bit of distant push/pull she flashes me one breast...I don't think anyone noticed but me, I try to do the same thing she is cracking up...I spin back around tearing it up and then I leave that spot...

- Other side of the room I have maybe 6 girls this time and it's me, Lprince and Loren...taking over the venue...I have two tall ones that are hot, I'm on her but then I see another tall girl with a guy...I jump in and try to double spin, I get it half way but the guy realizes what could happen so he just picks up his girl...SMART MAN...I continue taking over and then we leave that area...

- Another part of the room I have two chicks who are shocked and awed by my reality but goes along with it and I am messing around with chicks passing by too...4 new chicks...different physical experience...

Insight #12:Same mindset...give them a wide range of touch and sensations...this is what spawned many of my dance moves there all oriented to giving a certain type of touch, sensation and at times an emotion...the women LOVE it

We have now officially plundered the place, guys and girls kept opening me throughout the night...one of the chicks I danced with, I met later and started kissing a bit but I realize she is a bit drunk...I don't like drunk chicks and I get scared they might vomit on me...I just let her go...I can't remember what happened with the other girls...I also opened this chick who is going to be on "THE REAL WORLD" she was with her mother, but I was still all over her, later on in the night she grabbed me while with some guy but I was doing my thing...so I sort of just kept going...