Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snow's 2007/2008 Bootcamp Journal

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-19-07

My inner game has clicked together. I now would consider myself who has high value and is an alpha male. Everywhere I go now people are reacting to me.

Seen this girl I used to like a whole lot...hb9 and did some roleplaying with her. I just remembered how sexy she looks. All day I was talking with girls.

Set #1 HBbf
This set I can't remember the dialogue but the following happened...
- Some how opened and sat next to her
- Talk about whether we shave or trim our pubic hair
- Me roleplaying, c&f, stories, and just overall vibing
- Did some conspiracies (First time I ever consciously did this)
- sharing her ipod, she was showing me a new genre of music

All this lasted for about 30 minutes. The part I want to point out is that this girl had a bf. She was showing me a picture and a picture after that had her hugging her bf. I guess she thought I'd comment about it but I never did so she didn't say nothing about her bf...until she sh!t test me saying how her and her bf be fighting and stuff like that.

Set #2 Hbshield, Hbopen, Hbother (Opened them 1-10-07)
This is funny because I wanted to get into this set due to hbshield giving IODs. But today that sh!t opened, AFCkid was suppose to be with me so I could wing for him but he end up going somewhere so I went in by myself.

SP: What are yall doing?
Hbopen: playing a game...
Hbshield: ...That she made up (This girl started qualifying and become real receptive)
SP: Really!? *I stay quiet for 5 seconds looking at hbshield*
hbshield: Are you a senior?
SP: Yea
Hbshield: Finally he answers *looks to hbopen* what did he say he was before?
SP: k so you guys finish the game and then teach me
- Meanwhile 2 or 3 girls passby that I know and I quickly open them attract them a bit and then let them go to wherever they were going -
SP: Hey hbother is that a track medal?
Hbopen: No it's a basketball trophy
Hbshield: hahaha
SP: Really ok come with me lets race...ok so finish show me how to play
Hbshield: Blahblahblah *Teaching me*
Hbopen: blahblahblah *giving me example*
SP:eek:k I'll give you some words, bust...suck...lick...bite
Hbopen: Left lip (pusvy lip)
All of us: hahaha
Hbshield: haha...blahblah...I'm a good girl
SP: *Intense EC* I can see deep down your a very bad girl...hahaha
-Two guys enter set and I try to hold the set but got caught up talking to a friend and lost the set-

I didn't want to look needy waiting at the table by myself while all 3 of the girls went outside talking to the 2 guys. So I got up and opened another girl

SP: O your thinking about my valentine gift already *Kino*
Girl: No
SP: *kino* thats it were breaken up
Girl: haha
- I eject -

Then I go open another girl
SP: Hey what's that your looking at big buff men...I'm starring in the 7th volume.
girl: but you're not even buff
SP: Yea I am look at this...ok so I lied instead I'm on guys gone wild...wanna see
girl: *She is waiting to see*
- She isn't hot enough for me to even escalate and I eject -

Set #3 Hbtarget, Hbblock
This interaction lasted about 30 minutes, there was a lot of touching going on ,breast feeling and I managed to get a day2. I almost was about to go to her house today because she was walking with me and I was this close to taking her home until I realized my friends never left me. (I thought they left me, because I didn't see them all day)

Hbtarget I think as ADD because once in awhile she didn't pay attention and didn't even hear what I was saying sometimes, no problem though.

Once again it seems like the long sets I can't remember much but I do remember at one part...

hbblock: How come you never called my friend (I've gamed her friend as practice and #closed, never called her, I lied and said I lost it, hbblock gave it to me a month ago and still never called.)
SP: I haven't got up to her name on the list
hbtarget: hahahaha
Hblock: watch, any girl I see you trying to game, I'm going to tell them your taken already.
SP: hahaha...you can't do that...I'm gay!
Hblock: haha...well any boy that I see you talking too, I'm going to tell them your taken.

Me and hbtarget were real close, vibing. I took hbtarget's keychain and when a girl walked by I asked the girl to marry me. An she said yes, but the ring is too big. That girl then left and I focused back on hbtarget.

Me and hbtarget vibe a bit, throwing random questions, I do some cold reading, kino tests, C&F. Some kid starts coming in saying some crap about how him and her go out, but I do a takeaway and she push the kid off and grab me before I leave.

I then tell her about a day2 on monday which she says she'll come. (I'm hoping she flakes because I don't really want her to come) Also I told her howw my friends left me and how I'll go home with her and chill for a bit, she agreed, but I end up finding my friends and didn't bother going.

In the end I'm having more and more fun. Becoming more and more alpha. An I don't care about the outcome at all, I'm offering value and everyone is reacting to me. This week coming up I plan on going out atleast 3-4 days this week for more than 4 hours of nothing but approaching.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
My inner game has clicked together. I now would consider myself who has high value and is an alpha male. Everywhere I go now people are reacting to me.

Seen this girl I used to like a whole lot...hb9 and did some roleplaying with her. I just remembered how sexy she looks. All day I was talking with girls.

Set #1 HBbf
This set I can't remember the dialogue but the following happened...
- Some how opened and sat next to her
- Talk about whether we shave or trim our pubic hair
- Me roleplaying, c&f, stories, and just overall vibing
- Did some conspiracies (First time I ever consciously did this)
- sharing her ipod, she was showing me a new genre of music

All this lasted for about 30 minutes. The part I want to point out is that this girl had a bf. She was showing me a picture and a picture after that had her hugging her bf. I guess she thought I'd comment about it but I never did so she didn't say nothing about her bf...until she sh!t test me saying how her and her bf be fighting and stuff like that.

Set #2 Hbshield, Hbopen, Hbother (Opened them 1-10-07)
This is funny because I wanted to get into this set due to hbshield giving IODs. But today that sh!t opened, AFCkid was suppose to be with me so I could wing for him but he end up going somewhere so I went in by myself.

SP: What are yall doing?
Hbopen: playing a game...
Hbshield: ...That she made up (This girl started qualifying and become real receptive)
SP: Really!? *I stay quiet for 5 seconds looking at hbshield*
hbshield: Are you a senior?
SP: Yea
Hbshield: Finally he answers *looks to hbopen* what did he say he was before?
SP: k so you guys finish the game and then teach me
- Meanwhile 2 or 3 girls passby that I know and I quickly open them attract them a bit and then let them go to wherever they were going -
SP: Hey hbother is that a track medal?
Hbopen: No it's a basketball trophy
Hbshield: hahaha
SP: Really ok come with me lets race...ok so finish show me how to play
Hbshield: Blahblahblah *Teaching me*
Hbopen: blahblahblah *giving me example*
SP:eek:k I'll give you some words, bust...suck...lick...bite
Hbopen: Left lip (pusvy lip)
All of us: hahaha
Hbshield: haha...blahblah...I'm a good girl
SP: *Intense EC* I can see deep down your a very bad girl...hahaha
-Two guys enter set and I try to hold the set but got caught up talking to a friend and lost the set-

I didn't want to look needy waiting at the table by myself while all 3 of the girls went outside talking to the 2 guys. So I got up and opened another girl

SP: O your thinking about my valentine gift already *Kino*
Girl: No
SP: *kino* thats it were breaken up
Girl: haha
- I eject -

Then I go open another girl
SP: Hey what's that your looking at big buff men...I'm starring in the 7th volume.
girl: but you're not even buff
SP: Yea I am look at this...ok so I lied instead I'm on guys gone wild...wanna see
girl: *She is waiting to see*
- She isn't hot enough for me to even escalate and I eject -

Set #3 Hbtarget, Hbblock
This interaction lasted about 30 minutes, there was a lot of touching going on ,breast feeling and I managed to get a day2. I almost was about to go to her house today because she was walking with me and I was this close to taking her home until I realized my friends never left me. (I thought they left me, because I didn't see them all day)

Hbtarget I think as ADD because once in awhile she didn't pay attention and didn't even hear what I was saying sometimes, no problem though.

Once again it seems like the long sets I can't remember much but I do remember at one part...

hbblock: How come you never called my friend (I've gamed her friend as practice and #closed, never called her, I lied and said I lost it, hbblock gave it to me a month ago and still never called.)
SP: I haven't got up to her name on the list
hbtarget: hahahaha
Hblock: watch, any girl I see you trying to game, I'm going to tell them your taken already.
SP: hahaha...you can't do that...I'm gay!
Hblock: haha...well any boy that I see you talking too, I'm going to tell them your taken.

Me and hbtarget were real close, vibing. I took hbtarget's keychain and when a girl walked by I asked the girl to marry me. An she said yes, but the ring is too big. That girl then left and I focused back on hbtarget.

Me and hbtarget vibe a bit, throwing random questions, I do some cold reading, kino tests, C&F. Some kid starts coming in saying some crap about how him and her go out, but I do a takeaway and she push the kid off and grab me before I leave.

I then tell her about a day2 on monday which she says she'll come. (I'm hoping she flakes because I don't really want her to come) Also I told her howw my friends left me and how I'll go home with her and chill for a bit, she agreed, but I end up finding my friends and didn't bother going.

In the end I'm having more and more fun. Becoming more and more alpha. An I don't care about the outcome at all, I'm offering value and everyone is reacting to me. This week coming up I plan on going out atleast 3-4 days this week for more than 4 hours of nothing but approaching.
I can see you are really confident at this, confidence is key mate, keep up the awesome work. I'm also doing a similar thing but my confidence is a little off, not quite as good as yours, i'll have to work on it.

Have a nice one mate,

-Lust.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday 1-22-07

This is just such a crazy transformation from when I first started. Today I was LORDING it out. All the chodes were sitting their as I LORD up the whole venue. Today was the first time I bust out the CLAW, I love the game so much.

"I am my own value"

That's all I can say...So I'm looking in the mirror because I'm realizing I can't hold Eye contact that long anymore and it feels like my eyes are dilating when talking to girls. I then end up micromanaging my eye contact and it fuvks me up. But today I manage to look in the mirror just in time to see how my eyes look. Too my surprise I had it very low and it looked like I was high. Fixed that problem in an instant and sets flew open.

Set #1 HBbooty
This girl is pretty and had a great body. I'm walking and we lock eyes, now it looks like this girl wants me to open her because even when we bypassed each other she turned her head still holding eye contact. I said something but didn't fully say it and this HB stops to listen but I just keep going because I had things to do. I should've actually talked to her because she wanted me to talk to her for sure.

Set #2 Hbstr8, Les1, Les2, Les3
This was a 4 set, started off as a 1 set. I quickly take the seat next to her and read the newspaper...

SP: How disrespectful I should give you a spanking
HBstr8: Why?
SP: How you trying to read my news paper while I'm reading it
Hbstr8: Can I read it after?
SP: Are you going to pay me? This sh!t ain't free you know.
Hbstr8: haha
SP: *Look at her bag see some newspapers* Read you're crappy newspapers in you're bag
hbstr8: haha no those aren't the real newspapers
-Les1 enters and takes a seat next to hbstr8, in order to not look needy I read the newspaper while she talks the les1, there sharing some food together-
SP: Wow that looks hard, you might have to suck it first before you can do anything with it
Hbstr8: haha
SP: Ok check this out which guy in this newspaper would you fuk him or him
Hbstr8: blahblahblah (Talking about both guys) Him
SP: cool...hey lets try and do this quiz
-We do this quiz meanwhile 2 other lesbians join the set-

At this point I was purely vibing with all the lesbians, talking about there experiences, sex changes, how they used to look before turning into a lesbian, etc. Then I kind of pull Hbstr8 from the group and we end up escalating a bit...

Hbstr8: *Squeezes my nipple*
SP: O no not right their, thats my spot
Hbstr8: hahaha...O look you're nipple is hard!
SP: haha hell no its not
Hbstr8: *Still playing with my nipple*
SP: See look its not hard *I lift up my shirt and she feels up my nipple*
Hbstr8: Ok watch in a few minutes it won't be hard anymore
Hbstr8: When is the last time you've had sex?
SP: I don't do that anymore...I turned gay and now I jerk off every saturday night.
Hbstr8: for real!?
SP: hahaha...ok so I'm not gay
Hbstr8: But you jerk off? (I sensed that she liked that I said that)
SP:hahahaha...lets finish this quiz and check the answers
SP: *fluff talking while playing with her nipples*

I end up leaving that set and moving on to go meet up with some friends. The lesbians were actually fun to be around and the stories were fun. Overall it was a fun set.

LORDING
Now the following sets all happened in the same room. I was LORDING, I was on FIRE. I was basically bouncing around all over the place as AFCkid watched everything go down. Basically it was a big room with like 60 people that was holding a recording presentation of some kind of play.

I walk into the venue and quickly see a spanish hb that I found very stunning. I bust out THE CLAW!!! I didn't even say nothing to her yet, she loved it. I didn't waste no time though so I quickly started chatting to the girl next to her. Then I go back to AFCkid and another friend.

SP: Ok look AFCkid this place is filled with girls lets have fun and take over this place right now its dead, lets bring the party to this venue.
AFCkid: Ok
SP: (To HBbook) Hey how's it going?
HBbook: Hey
SP: (To AFCkid) Here you can have her I want to go over their and talk to that girl
-Meanwhile AFCkid is talking to Hbbook, while I head over to hb7-
SP: Ok check this out since there recording this, and its so boring in here I'm going to mess it up. You will be my partner in crime and we shall jump in the video and mess it up.
Hb7: hahahaha...thats ok
SP: *Grab her arm and move her along* Come on it'll be fun we shall be remembered...ok I'm going to walk over there and you slide me across that long table that way they have it on camera...or we can start a fight on camera.
HB7: hahaha...no, even though that would be cool to mess it up on camera
SP: awww, you're no fun thats it were through, were breaking up
-Some chode and lady tell me to be quiet-
SP: *Playfully and overexggerating* Hey don't tell me what to do I'm the manager of this, I'll kick you out or have security remove you. *The phone in the room rings* Hello!...who's this?...Who do you want?...Is...here!...The phone!...
Hb7: hahaha
SP: I'm leaving since you don't want to sabotage the video, I can already see me and you could never get married...*I start leaving*
Hb7:hahaha

-Head back over to afckid and Hbbook-
SP: Wow cool book...*Start acting like I'm reading* an then I pulled out my pants...and she notice a very small thing...She laughed and as she laughed...It became a giant bat and her face turned into amazement.
HBbook: hahahaha *walks on the other side*
AFCkid: OMG, I was just about to say something similar
SP: Hey look those 2 hbs that you were talking to there in here you should go talk to them
AFCkid: nope I'm good (whatever you'll never gain that experience)
SP: Ok
HBbook: Damn I need a chair to sit
SP: Pay me and you'll get a seat *She brings a seat nearby to sit close by where I was standing* O hell no you're not sitting here.

-I begin talking to a friend of my and this girl catches me looking at this hb's ass and ends up telling the girl. The girl turns around and smiles. Now I'm just having small talk between AFCkid, and 2 other friends. 5 minutes later the presentation is finished. I also realize Hbspanish was in the presentation-

I go up to a girl I know
SP: Wow don't ever wear dress pants again you look so formal...your ass got bigger, and it looks more shaped when you bend over...Damn I'm getting turned on I have to leave.
(Girl) Friend: haha...Don't talk about my booty
SP: I better leave before we end up fuking

-I walk over to Hbspanish who is reading a magazine-
SP: Wow you're trying to steal some magazines
Hbspanish: hahaha no I want it though (Damn I love that voice)
SP: Ok pay me and I'll help you...give me 5 dollars
Hbspanish: Excuse me can I take this...I'll bring it back
Lady: ok
SP: Don't worry I'll make sure she brings it back, I'll give her a spanking if she doesn't.

-I end up ejecting and cracking some jokes on a friend who was in the presentation-

Overall:
It's not even about Confidence anymore. Every where I go I have confidence. My state is constantly being pumped by many state pumping stuff that I do. I feel so awesome right now. Now I have to focus more on actually getting my gameplan down and tight. I'm fuking LORDING up the venues.

Sticking Points
- Not pushing sets forward (I have very bad logistics right now, and my cell phone isn't working right now so I'll have to wait about a month to get it back)
- RUN THE FUKING TRAIN!!!!! - I'm not fuking running the train I must KINO! KINO! KINO! If she is allowing the escalation then I must RUN THE TRAIN even more. (I kino but I could have kissed many girls that I've opened in less than 5 minutes its just I never Run the train.
- KINO KINO KINO, Isolate, KINO, CLOSE. I must become a CLOSER!!!!!

Overall it's going real good right now just, even though I kino very early (under 10 seconds) I tend to stop escalating and only staying at a certain level of kino. Even though there comfortable with touching, they haven't really got much sexual kino besides the few bits here and their.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am calling a bunch of BS in this thread I don't know why. Touching nipples and **** in public. I have no idea. Maybe you are into that kind of stuff.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mayfly said:
I am calling a bunch of BS in this thread I don't know why. Touching nipples and **** in public. I have no idea. Maybe you are into that kind of stuff.
Usually I wouldn't respond to stuff like this because its really a waste of time but I'll just give you a bit of insight on this. Whether you believe the FRs I write up is BS doesn't really matter to me because I know what I'm out their doing and I think its a waste of time typing up fake reports or things that didn't happen.

Now about touching her nipples yes I did, but it wasn't no sexual groping type of thing it was mainly coming from the frame of a playful vibe. When she was squezzing my nipples it was in front of everyone. When I started touching hers it was when I was semi isolated from her group and it wasn't done where everyone could see.

There are many people that practice this and that actually get good. After awhile they get these types of things in under 10 minutes. You can quickly get kisses from girls in minutes. It's all about frames, mindsets, and you're overall gameplan. Once you have this down you can basically get away with anything.

This all has to do with...
- Girls living in the emotion of the moment and then backwards rationalizing it
- Buying temperature (If its high you can basically do all this)
- Frame and mindset (If you do this off of a horny vibe then you'll get blown out but if its coming from a high value and playful guy then you can get away with it)

Once you remember those 3 things its easy doing things like that, you just have to be in the right mindset to actually do it. Up to now I still haven't listened to this one guy who've told me to start putting girls hand on my divk. A few people I know in the community do this.

All of this is possible and what I did wasn't even nothing big compared to other stuff I've read. Just keep practicing go out and try it and you'll see you can get the same results just like me.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Back...

Been wanting to post this for a while but never did. I've switched up my whole bootcamp, now I'm doing Operation Small Chunk. I've been doing this since last week but didn't go out last two days due to going home early because of sickness.

If you're wondering what Operation Small chunk is, it is where I small chunk everything little by little. I keep on forgeting everything in field. (It was like I never knew much about PU) So I started from Frame control (Been doing all last week) and it will end at sex. This will take 4 months to finish the whole operation and then I go back to my regular bootcamp. I find this Small chunk crap way better and easier.

I really can't remember much in the past week but some things that do stick out...

- I'm unreactive, its funny how when your used to being reactive and waiting to get a response. An then all of a sudden you just due whatever it is you want and you get the response you've been looking for.
- I'm actually learning and internalizing everything.
- I don't give a fuk (I started kinoing this girl, who was right next to me, who I know was listening into my conversation, while trying to hold her own)
- I don't give a fuk
- I don't give a fuk (Do I have to say it again)

One thing I notice today was, I actually like going out alone more than being with a group of friends. I was by myself going home and I felt like my value was never up for grabs. I wanted to LORD up the venue. I was walking by myself I seen a girl and I'd position myself so I can open her. (I didn't because I was in a rush and was some personal problems) I didn't even want to go home I wanted to talk to people and walk around.

Some UG is highly attracted to me. Back she used to see me gaming all these girls and she wanted in on my hot bod.:D

I see so much improve when I compare myself to how I was 2 months ago. I'm a freaking animal right now. I hope I recover quick so I can get out there and start going out.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly enjoying reading this, and you've inspired me tremendously.

But I had a question for you.

I'm still struggling with kino. You said you usually kino a girl within the first 30 seconds of talking to her. What are some good opening kino moves? I've read what generally constitutes kino, but every one I've tried to use in real situations comes off as awkward or trying too hard.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Slacking

Was in one of the worst ruts ever. Didn't leave the house for maybe a WEEK!!!! I was really pissed off about this. One thing though I did help AFCkid get LAID!!! It brings a tear to my eye:( He wants to repay me by letting me talk to her friend, which I may actually talk too, that way he can see my game in more detail. (He only seen me approach a few girls but none of the sets were solid)

Yesterday
Well anyway spent most of my time with this one hb. Vibed for about 45 minutes, I noticed she started leaning on me and kinoing me a lot. We were literally 3 inches away from each other I could've kissed her but I didn't want to give her the impression that I was interested. (She is cute and all but there is just something about her that doesn't turn me on) This is the second time I could've kissed her, first time was when I first started gaming her and she'd walk around with me arm in arm and everyone thought we go out together. One day when hugging her I did "Triangular gazing" and she really wanted to be kissed.

Today
- Seen this other girl and spent a bit of time with her until I went and played Basketball. I basically threw some callback humor, was kinoing her. (Rubbing real close to her ass) An just vibing for about 2 minutes and then I left.

- Seen this other girl who has a bf, she came kinoing me and sitting real close to me. But I didn't stay to long because I had people to see.

- While buying food at the store, girl asks me if I'm sure that's it because I'm looking like I want something else. (Her smiling) She was basically throwing hints for me to talk to her, but I was worrying about food. :) Damn seems like I'm going to start getting opened by girls once a week again.

Overall:
Many things have happened and I'm really trying to rework on my outer game, because I'm forgeting a whole lot of stuff. I ended up droping Operation Small Chunk because it is really slow and everytime I do the goal I end up wanting to talk to people instead of sticking to the goals.

My inner game is hardcore though, if I seen myself in 3rd person I look so fuking chill.

I'm planning on reworking my goals so I can actually start learning more. Right now I mainly can just open and hook quickly. I'm really having problems vibing with women because they are usually boring and I end up leaving them to go crack some jokes with friends.

I'm also going to stop jerking off, forever and only release the tension when I'm having sex.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
First of all, I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly enjoying reading this, and you've inspired me tremendously.

But I had a question for you.

I'm still struggling with kino. You said you usually kino a girl within the first 30 seconds of talking to her. What are some good opening kino moves? I've read what generally constitutes kino, but every one I've tried to use in real situations comes off as awkward or trying too hard.
Usually when they say something funny I always end up hitting there arm. Or sometimes I act like I'm pissed, leaving, or mad at her reaction and I'll kind of act like I pushed her. Most of the time depending on how good there reactions. Also when I talk about there cloth or something I usually touch it, sometimes I just touch them when were just having fun. It's all natural and once you do it from the start they know that's just how you are.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been slacking, trying to clean up my personal life a bit. But anyways had some fun today was just focusing on being center of attention and in search for "Core Confidence"

I'm telling you once you have "Core Confidence" your unstoppable, I've only felt it a few times and today I was feeling it again. When I have Core confidence I want to talk talk talk. I can't shut up. I also feel very sexual and want to approach women. (Maybe 20-30 women who I was just giving some intense EC)

So anyway let me give a rundown on some things that stood out today...
- Seen this hot dominican girl who I haven't seen in ages. (One of the few women I'd have a LTR with) This girl has great fashion sense and I'm just drawn too her. She waves to me all high energy, an then I talk...

SP:Why are you so late?
HBDom: What? I'm always late
SP: OMG now I have to tell your mother and your going to get in big trouble.
HbDom: hahaha she knows I'm late
SP: Yea ok I'm going to be over there today and I'll tell her...later (Was busy)

-Later on in the day see this AWESOME spanish girl. (The best ass I've seen in a long time) I'm just all dominant looking at her and she is keeping EC. But I'm busy holding court talking to friends. I should've approached this girl a long time ago but I'm using too many excuses. She tried to open me one time but I didn't acknowledge her.

-I'm getting **** test like crazy for the cloth I'm wearing. This girl randomly grabs my jeans close to my crotch area. Also guys are giving me sh!t tests, its crazy. But I have core confidence (Or getting there) so its not affecting me at all I interpret it more as a good thing.

-Open two girls and tell them how I'm coming home with them. (I was super direct) I CLAWED them in and then realized my wing was trying to #close so I let one go and was messing with the other. Now I'm on the wall holding a girl another girl right next to me and a few guys all looking at me. Even a girl I briefly talked too seen me and was waving to me. I looked like I was the man and own the whole group...

-...because of this I notice this hb9 I talked to for a total of 5 minutes who is super attracted to me. She sees me and gives me a hug and is so happy to see me, but I have things to do so I don't bother with her.

-I playfully sexual inneundo with this lady who is about 10 years older than me, but hot as hell. I told her something about me showing her my divk she stands there and is waiting for me to pull it out. I start unbuckling my belt and realzing she really wants to see but I wuss out.

-Walking and notice a 4set there all reacting to me and just giggling at my joke this lasted about 5 minutes.

-Same girl who waved at me I seen later on and she gave me a big hug and was very happy to see me.

-On the street seen so many HBs its not funny, didn't approach any.

Overall
I am getting closer and closer to having Core Confidence. I don't care what anyone thinks about me anymore and I'm realzing I'm more bold. I just need a good structure and need a good plan to go about approaching so I can get better at outergame. As of now my outergame consist of Opening - Attracting - Touching - Vibing. But with my inner game alone women are responding to me without even using any outer game techniques. I know I should be closing but I haven't been doing that.

By next week I'll have my whole plan written down and I'll follow it...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind Blowing Day

Man I feel so different than last month and even when I first started. I'm seeing the whole social dynamics in a different perspective. Once again I am having Core Confidence. There is nothing that is getting me in state I just am, I'm unstoppable right now. I'm starting to get more and more closer to core confidence.

All I do is offer value, I was very unreactive all day today.

First Girl
I tried something new and opened this girl that I've seen walking around here and there. I roll up very unreactive...

SP: You're so lucky, I'm going to sit by you for today
Hb: Wow really
SP: Yep...*Go to get something and talking to a friend while I go back*
Hb: Are you going to be me some food too?
SP: O, your going to buy me food? Great! Ok I want...blah...blah
Hb: Not today...I don't have much money anymore

This girl is kinoing me so I know its already on, I haven't even kinoed her yet.

Hb: You know I love you.
SP: Yep I know, I love you too (jokingly)
Hb: You should get me some Subway, get me a 6 inch
SP: HA I only roll with a foot long, I don't think you can handle a FOOTLONG

After vibe for a bit, I tell her about mice stories, can't believe it made her laugh. I guess because I wasn't expecting any reaction. I later seen her when I was with some friends we play around from a distance and I gave her a hug.

Second Girl
I know her and she was going to hook up with my friend and still might be hooking up. Now since I'm on a whole new mind space I was thinking maybe I can get this girl to buy me lunch...

SP: *Slap her thigh* Wow did you miss me?
HB: Yes
SP: I'm pissed right now
HB: why?
SP: This girl wants me to fuvk her
HB: What? Is she ugly
SP: No its just I'm celibate so I can't fuvk her
Hb: Hasn't it been three years? So how long are you going to be celibate?
SP: One whole year...ok so I'm lying
- She starts arguing with AFCKID (Yes he finally got laid but still AFC) which is now breaking her out of state and getting her all logical) -
SP: OMG I'm out *I get up and she grabs me to tell me to stay*
Hb: Why are you leaving?
SP: Yall two arguing like crazy
Hb: Hey want a drink?
SP: Na you can give it to AFC kid
Hb: (Expression like she didn't want to ask him) Do you want one?
AFCkid: ok
SP: Wow you're ballin maybe you should buy me lunch today.
Hb: Ok when you leaving? What do you want?...blah
SP: Blah Blah...(cut off by AFCkid and her arguing about the drinks)
Hb: Umm no I'm not going to buy it today (THANKS AFCKID FOR MESSING IT UP):cuss:
SP: Ok now i'm just going to leave and cry *Get up to leave*
HB: No don't leave *Grabs my arm*

After we vibe a bit I try to speak positive about AFCKID at one point I just said "Yea AFCkid is going to fuvk the sh!t out of you." or something along those lines, she didn't say anything. Earlier in the interaction when they first started arguing she started saying how she hates him and how he is annoying, but that changed once I pumped her BT a bit.

Third Girl
This was a grown, divorced, school staff lady. I see her with bags of food while she stops us to tell my friend about how his she needs to speak to his mother. I cut in...

SP: Let me get some food I'm hungry
Hb: Are you retarded? (The old me would've shut up but this didn't affect me at all)
SP: OMG, are you serious no I'm not retarded, I'm about to beat you up...wait your lucky I'm freezing.
Hb: I'd kick your ass
SP: Haha *Move towards her* actually no the cop is right there I can't beat you up in front of him lets go down the road.
Hb: *waves to cop to roll down the window* Can you turn your head so I can kick this kids ass real?
SP: You might want to call the ambulance because someone might get hurt
Hb: Yep you...
SP: Not at all I'll beat you up...
- She realizes the real reason why she stopped and speaks briefly to my friend again. End result of me spiking her BT, he gets off lightly -

I was so surprised that I changed her mood from serious to playful in a matter of 30 seconds.

Right after that we seen this hb8 that me and my friend know, he #closed her and she then tries to speak to me about her friend who I was suppose to talk to since 2003 or something. I ignore it like I don't know WTF she is talking about. She says I'm trying to play her friend because I don't talk to her. :yes:

Other things happened but overall thats all that happened. I'm feeling better and better everyday. I'm starting to realize how come I didn't just be core confidence all my life it is way better than being reactive and always scrambling to hold your frame.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'm turning into a beast, I will probably be done writing up my whole plan to get this part of my life handled. Before I didn't focus like this but now I have that burning desire to improve and I've been working proactively at this.

Can you say "Identity" its not even about techniques anymore, don't get caught up with thinking about lines and all that. Today my main focus was just to be RANDOM as possible and keep attraction high. An always remember don't give a fuk what anyone thinks whether good or bad.

So where should we start?...
First Set
I kind of merged her into my group, as I already had my group just vibing. (About 3 friends) So I bring her into the set can't remember what. Bust on her for eating seeds, and then before you know it she is brushing her ass on me as she walks by and were getting real touchy. When I'm ready to leave notice 3 other friends so now its a 8 set including me and her. So as were walking she is holding my pinky finger and saying...

Hb:This is how me and my bf hold hands
SP:...(Talking to friend but still listening to her)
Hb: I hate holding hands like this *Full hands intwined together*
SP: We can skip down the street like this *Demonstrate*...ok got to go bye

I had wanted to go somewhere with my friends so I just ejected. I missed out a lot of the interaction. It last maybe 20 minutes altogehter though.

Second Set
Seen a girl I've talked too in weight training before, and everytime I see her we call each other weaklings. (I'm fuking skinny) So anyway this hb9 that I want to slam hard and is always giving me proxmity is watching the interaction.

SP: OMG your so weak...you know what watch me body slam you right now *act like I was trying to pick her up* (She was sitting down and basically holding her like a guy would pickup his wife at a wedding)
SP: You're so damn lucky I was playing football and they tackled me the wrong way and hurt my back...
SP: O look your BF (Some Chode) *To my friend* you know that kid is blind, deaf and paralyzed.
- Everyone laughs because its obvious he can see, he is speaking, and he is moving -
SP: I'm so serious

I run off to go play basketball and then later on while my friends are hanging out I go by her and have her help me with some spanish work. She is there teaching me how to tell time, some girl I know is giving me sh!t so I tell HB to be my bodyguard. I play around with that for a bit and just saying random stuff. I gave her my pen top and told her to protect my "head" (pen) in her hoody.

A girl(Call her HBhelp I know comes by and some kid that I know is asking me some stuff...

Chode:blahblah (Something about sports)
SP: Yea I used to be on the swimming team here (There isn't one)
Chode: Where?
SP: In the basement
HBhelp: Yes I was on it too, it was fun
Chode: Yall are lying
SP: (Looking at hbhelp) na man I'm serious...she got kicked off because she was drowning on day and I had to save her
Hbhelp: yes its true...blahblah
Chode: Your lieing because I've been in the basement there isn't anything
SP: No man you didn't walk down then take the next elevator to go further down
Chode: So the pool is in the sewers
SP: haha...

I turn back the hbweakling and my friend comes by so I take a picture with me and her, I have my arms around her and everything. We start vibing more as she teach me the spanish stuff. I can't remember most of the stuff so she tease me on not being a good listener. (Its true) Ten minutes pass by and I realized she did most of the spanish work for me.

Overall I think this girl is very submissive, because at first she wasn't responding to anything I said. She was complying pretty good and giving little tests here and there. Nothing I couldn't bypass these days. She actually thought I was going to leave her everytime I got up. (I guess many girls don't see me as attainable not sure) I had fun with this girl and she is pretty fun to be around. Kino was great, I realized I had locked her in set by giving her my pen top.

Third Set
Seen my ex wife (Inside joke) and she was with 2 friends...

SP: OMG did you miss me!?
HBex: of course
SP: Damn I haven't seen you in awhile (Greet her friends)
Hbex: I'm going away for a bit so you won't see me
SP: Darn I hate it when I have to sleep in bed by myself
Hbex: haha

The girl I spoke to yesterday comes out of no where...she enters the set. (Realized they knew each other) Were talking about food and teasing, then she just walks up to me and hugs me. This girl has some breast (DDs) and she squeezes it on me and our cheeks are basically touching.

Fourth Set
This one I don't even want to go into because I can't remember what I was saying. All I know it was the most random of them all. One minute I was talking about this kid that I knew. (DHVing him) Then switched off to my divk size and telling her I'd fuvk her in some room right now. (She was with her sister) Then talking about her sister being a punk because they were holding each other and the sister was just hiding in the back. Then Switched it up to me saying "What if I pulled out my dik and it just slap you in the face." She says she'd grab it and pull it. (Saying it as a way of hurting me) I shoot back saying then I'd like it and end up blowing a load in her face and then start running. We was going all over the place and she was heavily in state. So much different things I was talking about, half the time I didn't know what dumb sh!t I was talking about, I'd just roll with it.

Overall my inner game is getting tight. I'm starting to get my outer game to where my inner game is at. I'm so positive now and I've learned a lot. I also realized all this attraction I've been building up on this security guard is paying off as I told her I'm almost 18. She replys with something about how I can't fuk her because she is my assistant. (I tell roleplay with her that I'm her sarge) It's been crazy, and I can't wait to finish writing up my whole PU style and notes. (The way that I do stuff and what I like personally) It's going to be fun improving.

Too anyone who want to approach women and don't already do it, I must say. THIS IS SO MUCH FUN. On the surface level your feeling nervous and stuff, but let all that go, embrace the moment this is so much fun. I really think sometimes the interaction itself could sometimes be better than the actual sex. I'm also starting to kino way more than usual. MANY girls are seeing me as a guy who they want bending them over and just fuking them. I am turning into that guy.

So to everyone go out and approach!

UPDATE - Just went out an I was in the car. Spotted a hb, we had strong EC, and she waves at me. I didn't do a single thing. It can't be just luck that so many girls are basically hooking before I even say a word, or even really notice them. Just being in my presence makes there panties wet.

Last edited:

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Just went out an I was in the car. Spotted a hb, we had strong EC, and she waves at me. I didn't do a single thing. It can't be just luck that so many girls are basically hooking before I even say a word, or even really notice them. Just being in my presence makes there panties wet.
Haha nice

You sound exactly like me in your field reports, except you pretty much have no more AA while i do still.

Keep up the good work, this is a good read. :up:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of tiring updating this, so I'm just going to run through this real quick. Girls are literally waiting for me to open these days, if anyone's been following I've worked hard on my inner game.

Highlights:
- Hb I know tries to talk to me but notice I'm busy. Later on her sister comes, and is trying very hard to get my attention. But I was really busy. She tried singing to me, they both talked about me, she came real close to me where her ass was basically between my legs and I was holding her.

- Later on at gym basically had to girls who are attracted following around, they were basically fighting for attention. I was distributing my talking between the two hbs and my friends. The hb9 that I've said I want to fuvk badly also came over there too.

- One of the hbs who was at gym with me...I asked her to fill something out for me because I was tired and she did. (I really was tired) I kind of like the compliance that I'm getting.

- This big breasted HB hugs me and wants holds me for an extended period, while sliding down the stairs. I'm like the only person I've seen her doing stuff like that, a guy I know who is a real natural she always decline his advances because I guess he is coming off as too needy. Funny thing is this girl has disqualfied me once saying "I don't like tall guys."

- When I was on the bus I noticed this girl's body language was basically saying "OPEN ME" She was all leaning facing me as if she was my gf, and trying to act like she was looking out the window

Thats about it, also something that really stuck to my mind was this one girl I spoke too she's known me for about 3 years now and says "You struggle to hold a conversation with me." (I guess thats why I couldn't get her back then and also she is right to an extent. I can't really just speak normal boring conversations for more than 2 or 3 minutes or else I get bored)

I was getting sh!t tests from left and right, a girl telling me I need to get my facial hair cut off because its getting wild. (Its true) Also I'm getting pimples and she was going to try to POP them.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up!!!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day I feel like keeping it short today so only will give highlights...

My inner game is crazy right now...

Highlights
- Went to gym and was holding court as usual. (Me, 4 friends, two hbs which I game both of them) I'm messing around with them, imitating people, roleplaying, touching, push/pull, etc. Then I start talking about this one kid who is real quiet and is by himself. I say I'm going to introduce myself and I get up acting like I'm going too. Hb9 (Same one I want to fuk was watching me the whole time) is just waiting for me to talk to her, its not even funny, I almost feel bad. (Just don't think I can handle distributing my time with 4 different people. (Hb9, the two hbs, and friends) I'm thinking just start talking to the hb9 and then isolate and forget about the other two hb9s. But kind of feel bad because on is a virgin and finally has a real man here to pick her up. I was doing some serious SEXUAL INNUENDO, talking about slapping my...in one of the hbs face. All sorts of thing, why because I was amusing myself and using her as my source of fun. She loved it! Roleplayed about being a male stripper. All this within air shot of HB9.

- Seen this hb8.5 talking to my friend and I hear them say court so I roll up...
SP: OMG were getting a divorce!
HB8.5: Yea
SP: It's ok it doesn't matter anyway, I was cheating on you, I want everything back!... (I leave and make my friend continue talking to her, I thought they were talking about something important)

- This hb who disqualified me about a month back...I see her talking to her freind and she says to her friend "I hate all those kids right there except him, (me) I love him." She then come by me I pull the CLAW on her and start walking with her. Yea she wants the DIK.

Other things happened but kind of lazy typing all that up (Been lazy the past week or two)

Need to work on...
I must CLOSE!!! I'm not being a CLOSER right now. I must RUN THE TRAIN!!!! Even though I've come a long way.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I got sick of my performance passed two days that I decided to write up my plan today... (Will post later)

The bad:
- It was a perfect day today, weather wise and floods of HBs and I didn't approach a thing.
- Yesterday a hb9 is on the train and I didn't approach her, I even had friends begging me to approach but it was very awkward. She was even glancing at me from time to time. Her body was insane, but I chickened out.

Other things that happened:
- This hb9 that I see in gym, her friend doesn't like me. I guess they talked about me the day when hb9's friend heard me saying how I'd fuk hb9 and all this stuff. (I was going to disqualify hb9 but I did it so fast that they just assumed that I was saying i'd fuvk her, but still worked out good) So anyway today I'm just hanging out because hb9 isn't there and I notice her friend looking at me. (I'm not looking at her though) An then she says "I don't know why but for some reason I don't like him." Now I already have attraction in hb9 because I know she loves my presence and I've been social proofed by 2 other hbs who all the girls see me interacting with.

- This hb complained that I don't talk to her anymore. (She loves me)

Highlight of the day
- This isn't too big but its big to me because this is the first time I actually consciously noticed a girl triangular gazing me. This is the first time I've ever noticed this and I now know how I look when I do triangular gazing. Ok so this girl has a bf and I've got attraction through the roof. We played tennis together, I played around with her when she'd talk about her bf basically acting as if I was her bf. ("O what a coincidence I work there too.", "O yea how could I forget you liked that." etc) So anyway BT is high and I can sense it, were real close looking at each other an I notice she is looking down at my lips then my eye. In my head I'm like "O sh!t she wants to be kissed she non verbally saying it." Now usually I always triangular gaze first but this girl I wasn't going to close because she has a bf and I know this hbs sister.

I then realized that when she was saying my lip looks bigger at one part of my mouth, she was really triangular gazing me from then but I didn't realize it at the time.

I'll post my mission later...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Plan 3-14-07

Starting Monday I will begin

For the days leading up to that I'm going to pick ahead of time where I'll be going to practice, that way I have no excuse and I just head out there and approach.

- I'm going to go out 5 times a week
- I'm going to start off approaching 15 sets a day

I'll do the following until I feel I've become fully comfortable doing each:
1. I'll practice opening conversations
2. I'll practice getting attraction
3. I'll practice holding conversation longer and longer (Atleast up to 30 minutes, but aiming for an hour)
4. I'll practice getting #s and practicing # game
5. I'll practice getting day2s
6. I'll practice trying to pull girls home

If I face any problems I'll focus on finding a solution and working on it. I finally really want to get good at this, I'm focused more than ever before. I will just focus on building the social skills, I'm not worrying about actually pulling until I finish going through the whole process. (If the opportunity presents itself then yes but besides that no)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was funny because some chode tried to AMOG me. I was actually smirking like "Is this guy serious?" I quickly blew him out because he was getting me a little annoyed.

The Setup
I'm talking in a group with everyone basically facing me, so I kind of look like the leader of the group.
- To my left is "HBbigbreast"
- In front of me to my left is "HBCleavage"
- Directly infront of me is "Natural1"
- To my front right is "Chode"
- To my right is "AFCKID"

Now keep in mind I think HBbigbreast is competing with HBcleavage for me because I think Earlier HBbigbreast seen me looking at HBcleavage. But I'm not trying to get HBcleavage because she has a BF and I don't want this to be like the 5th girl I talk to who is attracted to me, and has a BF. (She wanted me to kiss her previously but I didn't)

Reason I think this is because HBbigbreast was showing some cleavage and I loved them. This is how it went down...

*HBcleavage friend walks in an I open her quickly*
HBFriend: Why is your lip like that?
SP: *touching lip* What do you mean?...Is it white stuff? (Can't believe my lip was all fuked up all this time and I was interacting with so many girls and they were acting as if I didn't have it)
HBfriend: yes...like your lips...
SP: Na I know what to do. Damn... its all that pusvy I've been eating...I'll be back
- At this time the 3 girls are there and I have no clue what there talking about, but I don't care. I fix up my lip :rock: and put some chapstick on my lips. -

Can't remember what happened when I got back, all I know is I did change the subject. At this time Chode, Natural and AFCKID joins. Hbfriend left.

Natural: *Starts AMOGing AFCKID*
SP: (To afckid) Come on I know your not just going to take that
-At this point HBbigbreast hits me in the head with a book-
SP: Hey if you don't behave I'm going to have to spank that

I then sit there and watch Chode and Natural playfully arguing. Meanwhile I'm kinoing Hbbigbreast until I realize I have a bunch of pen ink on my hand, since I was kinoing a lot I wanted to wash my hands.

Something I forgot to mention was that the kino was real good because I literally pulled her chair right up on my chair, while she was standing there and basically ordered her to sit.

So anyway when I came back I took the book from HBbigbreast and showed her a group of 8 men...

SP: Hey which guy would you fuk if you had to choose?...this guy...o no this guy he is your type...actually no you would look perfect with that guy.
Hbbigbreast: Him...(She was laughing the whole time)
SP: Ok *Moved the book to hbcleavage* Which one would you fuk first?
Hbcleavage: None
SP: Wow...if you had to choose
Hbcleavage: None, I'd rather die
SP: Whatever...ok would you give this man head for 1million?
HBcleavage: no
SP: 1 billion?
HBcleavage: No
SP: OMG are you kidding me if I was your brother I'd make you go down on that guy for 1 billion...sh!t I'd make any girl suck me off for 1 billion.
- I just cut hbcleavage off because she really isn't fun to me and doesn't really know how to play around and have fun. But then again I do think it has to do with what Natural and chode did because her mood did actually change-

Before we all started talking together I had both hbs watch me play basketball and told them to be my cheerleaders. Hbbigbreast played along well teasing me and sh!t, acting out how I played, and just joking on me. But Hbcleavage was a little boring with it, and just flat out said I suck. (Hate boring ass one word answers)

So back to the little hangout...Chode tries to AMOG me by grabbing the book from me and then saying some remark. I basically blew his ass out screaming "WOW your trying to step up, ok he is stepping up guys." An he just sat there laughing with his dik in his hand. He later tried one more time and I ignored him, which he then said he was just joking.

After that I leave with hbbigbreast, so now I have my arms around her and I do a little handshake with my friend. (Regular five with a snap at the end) So she wants to do it too, so we make up a handshake and then CHODE appears.

SP: Yo back up were in a gang its me and her were taking sh!t over. *Heavy kino*
SP: Better not fuk with us
- She starts posing a bit acting as if she is throwing up gang signs, I join the fun -

We then start playing like were in a gang for a bit until my friends get into a little problem and I end up losing hbbigbreast.

In the end it was a fun interaction. She was also very comfortable with my touching.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post Mission: Where I'm at

In order for me to see how far I progress from now until whenever I figured I should recap on my current progress from when I first started at the beginning of 07.

Before
Inner Game
This was basically non existent, I did have my own philosophy from way back though, but it never really got me anywhere. The only thing that I never did through my whole life was I never directly tried to impress anyone. (I'd do it in ways like trying to do stuff only when I seen someone of high value watching)

I always was trying to fit it. Wore cloth that made me look like everyone else, only thing that was different was I used to wear one color. (That wasn't much of a difference) I was a little skeptical about wearing stuff that would make me standout (Peacock)

I was very reactive. There was a few AMOGs and Naturals that I knew, who would constantly AMOG me. I remember almost wanting to fight them. I also would be very affected when they said something bad about me, my state would drop down quickly.

I was never myself. I'm more of the party type of guy, but I would never convey that in public because I was very reactive. An it would've affected me if people thought bad about how I really was. So I was more serious and quiet.

My state was always down and and once in awhile it would go up. But only if I was around my friends, because I knew I'd be accepted. If you ever seen me by myself (From feedback of others) people would consider me as high (My eyes were almost fully closed) and retarded (I'd have a zombie like look, but really I was just zoning out)

Outergame
This was almost non-existent, only thing I had was my watered down C&F, which most of the time sucked.

I couldn't hold a conversation, so I ended up being a dancing monkey.

Kinoing women was almost non-existent because I had no clue where it would be ok to touch.

When I went to open women, I'd be nervous and have AA.

My qualification was comming from a position where I was losing my power. (This is why I didn't get to game this hb10 teacher in training)

Overall
I wasn't a total AFC. It was just I was very uncalibrated and had a lot of head issues. I had to look through my whole life and notice all my problems and just worked on fixing them.

Who I am now
Inner Game
I don't need anyone, anything, to be in state or to feel comfortable. I could be on the bus by myself or on the train and still feel and act as if I'm with friends.

I don't care what anyone thinks, good or bad. I don't seek for any reaction from any girl. I don't even care if they respond to what I'm saying or not I just speak.

I stand out. I never thought I'd come up with my own style. I get huge amounts of social pressure but it doesn't affect me one bit. It's crazy how much AIs I tend to get, I'm all of a sudden looked at as high value

I'm my own value. At an identity level I know who I am, what I am, and everything that I am. (Still working on being fully aligned with this)

I now tend to get opened by women 1 or 2 times a week. Many people want to be around me because I have value to offer. I'm the center of attention and sometimes I just lay back as everyone tries to impress and qualify themselves to me.

I've unreactive to the point where I think I'm a little obnoxious. I'm just doing whatever I want, talking about whatever I want, and not caring one bit.

I'm being myself and don't give a fuk what anyone thinks. I saying some of the gayest songs out loud (pumps my state) I dance while waiting on line. I shout and yell stuff to people I don't know just to have a little fun.

My state is stable, it never really goes up or down, because of how I am now. I don't really need to be in state to do anything, because I'm really myself now.

Outer Game
80% of the time the women I open, opens up. An I usually say anything I feel like saying. (Still I think I use the worst stuff but it opens) By my presence alone (thanks to my inner game) women just want to be opened up. Since the whole of march I haven't got blown out right at the opener. (Only one girl who had an ipod, I ejected right after the opener because she was acting dumb)

Attraction usually happens within a minute. But I've noticed sometimes the girl is already attracted before I even open my mouth, due to the way I act.

My conversational skills could use a bit of work. I've come to a point where I always want fun, fun, fun. It got to a point where I can't see myself talking about school, jobs, family, etc. Only thing close to that is stories. So I really have to work on actually fluffing for atleast a bit. Talking about mundane things is so far out my reality that I really have to read a little bit about juggler method or Theapproach to learn how to fluff. (It's so funny because back when I was AFC I could never think of ways to attract and now I'm trying to find out how to have fluff talk once in a while)

Kino is like my biggest break through. I touch within 30 seconds. I CLAW girls in whenever I feel. Girls always want to touch my chest now. (Thanks to my body language) Escalation, Escalation.

I'm dominant and always leading now. I randomly say whatever I want, and I'm noticing I'm getting heavy into sexual innuendo.

Overall
This is so much fun and tend to always have a good time playing around with this. I feel like a better person and I've come a long way. I wish I knew this when I was real young that way I could've worked proactively on my life. (Not just PU alone)