Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smart women? do you game them differently

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive just got into an extremely good university, and i've noticed that 90% of women here are extremely smart and dedicated to getting good marks. What are your opinions on gaming smarter women, do you have to be more intellectual, do they want a bad boy since they have never had one? I would like your thoughts. Keeping in mind these are first year college (university) under-grads.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say stay away from the 'game' and focus on style.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say stay away from the 'game' and focus on style.
Yup. Smarter gals tend to be hip to all the gambits and games. But they're still women, just the same, albeit usually with better calibrated bullsh1t detectors.

Looking "well put-together," whatever that may mean in your social circle, is a big plus. And a lot of things that may impress less intelligent gals may have the smart ones rolling their eyes and turning up their noses. For example, to pull off ****y & funny banter with smarter gals, you sure as hell better be funny.

The Brotrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a very demanding liberal arts college with a religous twist, and I can honestly it is a lot tougher than in high school or when I am visiting my friends that got to bigger/less selective schools. My school is also ranked as one of the most "beautiful" by Playboy Magazine, so thankfully it is a target rich environment. The game works my friends from my experience smart girls tend to have less social acumen than your average coed.

The biggest difference is definately this: Personality counts. These are motivated women looking for a fun guy to take thier mind of the 25 page paper they need to write by the end of weekend.

That being said remeber that everyone is adjsuting to the environment, and no one will be congruent from oreintation through first semester. Just project a confident, fun image and if you are on a small campus protect your reputation like an ancient treasure. A sterling rep will earn tons of ass down the line, and bad gossip can kill any chance you have with most girls. This is doesn't mean you can't have a few first week hook ups, but keep it within reason. You have 4 years to bang all of those women ;).

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're telling this man to go in the wrong direction~!

Think about this: just because a girl gets good marks, doesn't mean she's smart. You're putting these girls on intellectual pedistals.

Seriously, if she's a study freak, she's not going to be as socially aware of the "game". Therefore, "game" would probably work easier on her.

Keep your game high, regardless of environment.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I ask a question about strategies for smart women, people ignore the post. I think it's just that smart women are too hard. They don't get laid that much, by the way. They set themselves up so that they need a sort of perfect man. That, combined with their lack of dating skills tends to make them grow into all career women that don't have much as far as personal life.

I think what has worked for me is just being myself. I can actually be myself more with a smart one than a normal one. I talk about ideas, be naturally seductive and we seem to relate. Dumb ones require more of an explicit macho act, and even then, I had a non-smart girl get frustrated, she said that she couldn't keep up, that I was smart and knew it too.

BTW, this non-smart girl was giving me head, diffrent positions and we tried anal(didn't work very well), so I was able to seduce her using DJ principles, but a difference in intelligence always going to creates some friction.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme
Yup. Smarter gals tend to be hip to all the gambits and games. But they're still women, just the same, albeit usually with better calibrated bullsh1t detectors.
This is pretty much spot on, all I can add is that if you are faking anything (C&F, your confidence, etc.) you will be called on it and will get nowhere. You can't pretend to be in control... you have to BE IN CONTROL.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If Tom Brady or Brad Pitt walked into a cluster of "smart, intellectual" women, do you think they would melt any less?

Isn't it safe to assume there are women out there who study hard all week and just want to let their hair down and have FUN on the weekends instead of dealing with more "gambits and games"?

You're obviously going to the same school they are, so it's not like they're intellectually "out of your league." So relax and treat them like WOMEN, not nerds.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of intelligence, women are still creatures ruled by emotion, first and foremost, they all respond to the same emotional triggers. They all love a little drama.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Regardless of intelligence, women are still creatures ruled by emotion, first and foremost, they all respond to the same emotional triggers. They all love a little drama.
Why cant every guy here get it like this guy gets it? Smart, stupid, fat, fine, blonde, black, women are women. The are cursed with an over abundance of estrogen and we are blessed with that beautiful thing called testesterone. Stop trying to cut off the supply of testesterone running through your body for a certain set of women.

Be a Man at all times. Do whatever you feel, women are all emotional creatures, and the cold ones are just ones trying to hide theirs.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart chicks are not easier or harder, they are just different.

The principles of getting them are the same as what you would do for normal or dumb chicks. You still be the man, c0cky and playful, tease and have fun.

However, be careful with the c0cky and playful. Because they are "smarter", they will have comebacks. I have found that this is not their way of shooting you down, but a sh!t test. She is thinking - ok, this guy SEEMS witty and intelligent and funny, let's see if this is his stock line, or is he GENUINELY witty and funny. So very important that you develop your wit and be able to fire away comebacks QUICKLY.

Also you will find that when you are confident and genuinely act like the man with the smarter chicks, they will TEST you harder than the dumber ones. They want to know that you can hold your own against their "pressure". They want to know that you are the genuine deal and not just putting on a front. They will say crap like "Don't be an a$$hole" etc. You have to demonstrate that you do not take SH!T from her, and you are able to find "flaws" within her that you can make fun of.

Because they perceived themselves as being smarter, they want the best of the best (in terms of men). Most guys are scared of them, or hold them in awe due to their mental abilities. But if you treat them as normal and NOT TAKE THEIR SH!T, they will love you for it.

I am a lawyer, and there are a lot of law chicks that do the EXACT same thing to me. I will shoot off a comment or two, but they will have comebacks for. But when I continue and beat their comebacks, they can do nothing but laugh. After that IOIs are given out like candy.

I find that chick lawyers, or chicks who are studying law loves to argue. They will argue and argue about anything. You can point to a car that's red, and she will try and argue that it is blue. It is f ucked up. I guess it is just them being insecure and need to prove to you that they have a brain. Sometimes you will find that with other smart chicks.

Smart girls are looking for someone who they can talk to. They want the more intelligent types of guys who are witty and fun. They usually have contacts with the smarter guys who study too hard, and take life too seriously (read BORING).

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're just like any other girl.

i mean, you ask nerdy geek boys what they want in a woman and they start pointing at the same crap real men point at.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
Why cant every guy here get it like this guy gets it? Smart, stupid, fat, fine, blonde, black, women are women.
Bull****. smart women are less sexual than dumb ones. Smart people get laid less than dumb ones in general, regardless of sex. The problem with intelligence is that it gets int he way of fvcking. Women have the same problem with this as men.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeap .. the more dumb = more primitive = more sex.

If you're intelligent and want to meet an intelligent woman - STAY OUT of the computer science field! There are literally 0 girls - i mean this, and if there are some - they are not attractive.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you my story. I started college in an ivy league school. Realized that everyone around me was socially inept and transferred out. When I was there I meet some girls who were extremely sexy and well beyond average in intelligence.

The truth is that these girls expect an equal if not a superior. A HB10 who has a 4.0 from MIT in EE expects someone who is on her level. No actually she deserves someone on her level. A guy who shovels **** all day and thinks he is the prize isn't going to hook up with her. They are not worthy to hook up with her. But you are going to school with these girls they are your peers.

I also realized when I was there that a lot of these smart girls are waiting to be ****ed like dirty little *****s. Most of the guys in class dont have the balls to go up and even talk to them let alone take advantage of them. As an example I am in grad school now at a huge school. One of my classes is a majority of the "smart" upperclass man. I sit in this class and listen to these tools try and spit game left and right and get shot down. Some guy the other day was telling a girl how unbelievably hot she was, which she really wasn't, and the girl pretty much laughed at him. But watching him I noticed that at least 5 guys her all stopped to see what she had to say in response. Maybe they were doing what I was doing and just examing the situation but it looked like they were all on the edge of their seats hoping she would laugh at him. I dont even go to this class more than once every other week and have already done well with the girls in it. These guys probably wake up every other day excited to sit within 20ft. of a mildly attractive girl.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smart, confident chicks can serve you back your c&f so good... it will make you wonder why you even bother with dumber chicks (oh yeah... t&a ;) )

don't be intimidated by them, just turn up the c&f... they'lll love it