Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smart women? do you game them differently

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that I only seem to be attracted to smart women... Dumb women bore me. I think I have an advantage with smart women, since I consider myself to be pretty smart myself... (now I just need to work on this whole "funny" thing :()

The real key to getting with smart women? Be smart. Of course, this will only work if you're smart enough. It's pretty hard to fake intelligence. Have you ever been around a person who's TRYING to be smart? You can usually tell how smart someone really is just by talking to them for a few minutes. I never try to show people how smart I am, yet they always describe me as being smart. Now, don't get the wrong idea and think that I'm trying to brag about how smart I think I am... I just want you to know that intelligence is something you can't fake. It's not something that you can learn - your IQ remains the same throughout your life. If a girl is looking for a guy who's in her intelligence range, then I don't see much you could do if you plan on having a long-term relationship with her. You might be able to 'excite' her temporarily using C&F tecniques, as long as you're really smooth about it.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup..u got that one right buddy :D

Originally posted by tmpgstx
Yeap .. the more dumb = more primitive = more sex.

If you're intelligent and want to meet an intelligent woman - STAY OUT of the computer science field! There are literally 0 girls - i mean this, and if there are some - they are not attractive.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of intelligent girls with amazing sex drives out there. The ones that usually don't are the bookworms, whom are more dedicated to academic knowledge than anthing else. If anything, an intelligent girl can be even more intimate and sexual in bed. They have a natural curiosity and desire to learn...in more ways than one.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by MackJr
Bull****. smart women are less sexual than dumb ones. Smart people get laid less than dumb ones in general, regardless of sex. The problem with intelligence is that it gets int he way of fvcking. Women have the same problem with this as men.
"Smart" doesn't necessarily mean "intellectual." Intellectual people tend to overthink sh!t and let it get in the way of a proper sex life. But this is a borderline mental disorder. Most "smart" people at a university or other school only think during class.

Personally, I think YOU (and no, this isn't an insult, I'm using you as an example) are going to have more of a problem with being "too 'smart' to get laid" more often than 90% of the women out there. So it's no excuse.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More or better?

dumber = more primitive = more sex

smarter = more skillful = better sex