Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six Reasons Why You Should Take Salsa Lessons

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The mere fact that you decided to take a salsa class separates you from the herd. Showing up and admitting you aren't great at something takes courage and women know this.

2. Salsa involves a LOT of kino. As a man dancing salsa, you will be expected to lead and dominate your female partner. You will also stand really close and become comfortable with each other's bodies. The kino is often sexual, heightening tension that may generate imaginative thoughts (in bother men and women).

3. The female-to-male ratio is often in our favor. That is, there are often more women than men taking salsa lessons. You will literally exchange partners within minutes--you are guaranteed to dance with an HB7+ babe.

4. It is good exercise that not only will make you more flexible, but will also give you that swag swing that women love in men when dancing.

5. It is a target-rich environment. Many women who attend these classes are single, and on the back of their heads may fantasize about meeting a guy there.

6. In the rare event that you don't meet anyone, you can use the skills you learned to pick up more girls (and perhaps teach them how to dance ;))

By the way, I just got out a salsa class and I had a blast. I danced with a beautiful HB8 with tight, wide hips, small waist and an ass that is rare on White girls (think Shakira). Overall, the odds are in your favor if you take a salsa class and the cost (in dollars and effort) is often minuscule compared to what you're gaining. I'll update when I close an HB, (I will).

Keep being money,

-R

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I am in Los Angeles and have been wanting to take Salsa Classes for the longest time due to what you said in this post. I am a good dancer as is but would love to properly learn Salsa, and all that Kino is fantastic!!

Could you recommend a good place to go to please?? That would be awesome thank you!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your PM inbox.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Check your PM inbox.

Done. :up: Please hit me back and let me know!!! Thanks broo

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in a dance class as well. Most of my friends are really iffy about it and don't want to go, but they are not the type that would openly hit on girls. If I had to give some advice, it's to make sure she wants you back. Because if a girl sees you as a creep, she won't hesitate to tell the rest of the girls you're a creep. Plenty of times in dance class, girls have been telling me about this one guy who keeps trying to ask her out to lunch and how creepy it is.

But don't let that discourage you, just feel the vibe and strike if it feels right.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about doing this, but I'm worried about it being mainly old people haha. Also, it'd be weird to go alone, especially if most people were there with friends - my friends would never go :(

Anyone have experience taking a yoga class? I've never done it before but think it would be beneficial for the same reasons. Plus its something more people attend alone - like going to the gym

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
I like this tread. OP.. what was the average age of the women in the salsa class? I was thinking for taking a class last year.. but was concerned (like Kenny above me) that it would be mostly old bags.

I want to meet women in the 18-25 range. If most of the women are 28+ or divorced or whatever.. I don't know if its worth it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support salsa dance lessons; at the very least you will know how to dance a little salsa.

However in my experience the class was mostly couples and single guys looking to meet women. In other words more guys than girls.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, got a couple of friends doing it. I joined them a few times and the hottest chicks are usually on advanced levels, getting it on with dance instructors. The rest are couples, fuglies and 7s who are "done" with the badboys(=cawkfests) and looking to settle down around 25-30 y/o. At least, that's what I observed here.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salsa is great if you are 50 and over, otherwise you should be doing a martial art

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, mine is an organization held by the university so it would explain why my class has a bunch of 20 year olds. There are people in the 30's and 40's there as well. Just scope a nearby place and see who's there.

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
took a few salsa classes and there are some fine young beginners at every class. Lots of beautiful women.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather do something I enjoy. I'm not taking up a new hobby that I have no particular interest in just for oportinity to get chicks.

Great tip for guys who might enjoy this tho, and great points you made

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa dancing is like any other venue. Once you walk in the door you're on the clock. You've got 15 minutes to start pulling. After that you're old news.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa dancing is a nice skill to have in your DJ arsenal. Especially when applied outside the pro dancing scene.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
took a few salsa classes and there are some fine young beginners at every class. Lots of beautiful women.
Location?

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hang out by where the lessons are going on.then chat he hottest one up and ask them out. No real need to pay money for anything.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spiegel549 said:
Bro, I am in Los Angeles and have been wanting to take Salsa Classes for the longest time due to what you said in this post. I am a good dancer as is but would love to properly learn Salsa, and all that Kino is fantastic!!

Could you recommend a good place to go to please?? That would be awesome thank you!

And there in lies the problem. No offense OP, but do you really think that you were the first to come up with this idea as a single man? It has been beaten to death. At least in Toronto, there are more men than women in salsa classes and the women know what you are up to.

I have looked into it.

But Toronto is terrible for men & dating in general, so it could just be that. Men here are desperate to meet even average looking females. The only females who have to try hard to meet men are 4's and below.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing salsa for years, pretty good at it, got my relationships from salsa. Honestly, if you're not really interested in the dance, you'll be sniffed out pretty quickly and like most situations, women hate when you join something just to get them. Having said that, there's lots of drama in salsa and the scenes tend to be really small. Don't be planning on "spinning any plates" in salsa. Please don't be that stupid. Word WILL get out...not if..WILL!!!! People talk more in a salsa scene than anything I've been involved in. If you dead set on spinning, make only ONE plate from salsa and the others from wherever else. Having said this, its still a decent place to meet women. It worked for me because I absolutely became passionate about it and it gave me good social status and social proof in the scene as the women could tell I wasn't there for them.

Be aware, however, that if you get in a relationship and it ends, things can get messy and uncomfortable having to see her all the time in the scene, which is what I'm dealing with right now, :(. Kinda feel like I have to choose between something I like doing and having to avoid her/them.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
At least in Toronto, there are more men than women in salsa classes and the women know what you are up to.
That's the way it is out west too.