Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Six Reasons Why You Should Take Salsa Lessons

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
Anyone have experience taking a yoga class? I've never done it before but think it would be beneficial for the same reasons. Plus its something more people attend alone - like going to the gym
Not really. I practice yoga as well and you MIGHT meet people depending on the studio. A lot of the times, the girls come to class and once it's over they leave pretty quickly. You can definitely catch them before and after class. I havent had much luck here for some reason but the numbers are definitely in your favour. Like salsa, I suppose the women also know what you might be up to.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yyc12 said:
Not really. I practice yoga as well and you MIGHT meet people depending on the studio. A lot of the times, the girls come to class and once it's over they leave pretty quickly. You can definitely catch them before and after class. I havent had much luck here for some reason but the numbers are definitely in your favour. Like salsa, I suppose the women also know what you might be up to.
Yoga is a very personal experience. It is not really a social experience. Add to that women who are doing it because they are self-conscious about their bodies and want to tone up. Not the best combo for striking up a conversation with a girl you don't know.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would do it just to learn salsa and to use at night clubs and just for the fun of it...and no doubt it would help when some of those nightclubs have salsa night....and just sounds like a great skill to have in general...but to go for meeting women in the class seems really silly and pointless..i agree with forever AFC on taking a martial art instead if you are younger...just all around more benefits and core changes...however, salsa would be a great add-on after that..

anyone know how long it takes to learn salsa on an adequate level?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Salsa isn't really my thing, but I'm a big supporter of doing dance in general. I'm having fun with other ballroom dances. Obviously, pick a style you like.

I honestly haven't tried to "game" any women there. It's taking all my energy to keep up with the classes. Women are very tough on judging a guy's dancing ability. Yes, as with anything else, a good looking guy will get a bit more latitude. But generally, if you're gonna do dance, you need to work hard and get REALLY good at it.

It's more powerful to use this stuff outside of class on girls with no dance experience. Those girls are easy to impress. To impress one of your peers in class is more challenging lol.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
And there in lies the problem. No offense OP, but do you really think that you were the first to come up with this idea as a single man? It has been beaten to death. At least in Toronto, there are more men than women in salsa classes and the women know what you are up to.

I have looked into it.

But Toronto is terrible for men & dating in general, so it could just be that. Men here are desperate to meet even average looking females. The only females who have to try hard to meet men are 4's and below.
Hate to beat a dead horse but the above it true.

Took salsa classes several years ago, 1st class there was 13 guys and 4 girls, it was awkward but they somehow made it work. 2nd class it was 17 guys and the same 4 girls so they had to cancel the remaining classes.

It's nasty out there...maybe that's why those guys in India are so angry at women.