Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sitting on Bed

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
ask her, "have u ever had a pillow fight?" then give her a big WHOOMPPP. is she isnt crying, go ahead and hump.:)
I'm with Oxide. The thing is you can't plan 5hit like this. If she starts laying on the bed, and says "Come here", that's your indication to jump on top of her. Just see how the situation goes. Also, if she's not on your bed, just grab the bytch, say "come here" and plant your lips on hers. She'll love the surprise, and the fact that you aren't hiding your desires. Then drag her ass into the bedroom and push her onto the bed :D

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killer, your name doesn't describe you well at all.

Maybe you should change it to PUSSSSSSSAY!

Make sure the girl is attracted to the overly sensitive type first before you make a move on her.

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice...... If your sitting on the bed with her, make sure you make your "move" while sitting beside her. It is much more difficult (and less smooth) to go in for the kiss when you are sitting across from her or at an angle. Move on up beside her and see if she will let you in her personal space. If she is comfortable with you sitting right next to her (almost on top) then she's waiting for it, a kiss that is. Also, try not to have the mindset that your trying to DO her that moment, let things progress spontaneously and go from there. Otherwise, your going to "rush" it and you'll seem desperate.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
killer, your name doesn't describe you well at all.

Maybe you should change it to PUSSSSSSSAY!

Make sure the girl is attracted to the overly sensitive type first before you make a move on her.

LMAO!

(bygones)

RAPE HER! RAPE HER! lol jk.

Go with the kiss test... Actually - if you haven't even kissed her before, your not going to f*ck her the first time you have her in your room, more than likely. Unless she is a slutty ***** that is.

My advise would be to, if possible as far as time and schedules go, ask her out bowling or some sh*t, an action date, before she comes to your house.

When you bring her back to her house after the date, walk her to her door, and kiss her then. That will get the kiss out of the way, and make her way more comfortable when she does come over to your house. Lay some ground work down before you try to just f*ck her. If she's so easy that she will f*ck you at the same time she gives you her first kiss, then make damn sure that you triple up my friend.

CL

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you've killed it, haha.

Dude im telling you, the duff way is the best.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh, guess I was right. Want to do something? Do it yourself. You guys suck. :) *****.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and by the way, I'm eighteen (in respond to one of the post stating if I'm only 15-16), which is why I'm expecting maturity, not dumbness. :) Have a nice day.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You weren't expecting dumbness? You seem to know alot about DJing, so how can you not know if a girl wants it?

1. Women don't go into men's rooms just to see them (most of the time).
2. When women want it... their body language shows it.
3. If she doesn't want it (IMO) she would NEVER sit on your bed.
4. Don't think about how she IS feeling while she's in your room, but rather how you can MAKE her feel when she's there.

And belive me this is no flame, because my wit is just too damn good (C&F). J/K. Good Luck!!!:D

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*cking christ. Look, if she sits on your bed, be cool about it. Don't try to jump her. Talk to her, build a connection. Use a little kino. Leave to get some drinks. Come back and sit next to her. Talk, use a little more kino. Brush her hair back from her cheek. Lean in for a kiss after a prolonged pause of silence. Be subtle. She will give you control if you don't make her uncomfortable. Go slow. It's a test, a game.