Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sitting on Bed

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs!
---
A little background, this girl I am going out with is coming to my house (or most likely/probably) and I'm wondering. I mean, you guys know, that when a girl sits on your bed, she's hinting "hump me". Now, that's if she's excited, but what if she goes to your room calm? Or sit on your bed calmly and look around your room as if she's in a mansion?

And how do you know if she's wanting it or not?

Thanks. No flames, this is the only board I know that is popular with it.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Test her.

Leave the room asking her if she wants a drink......

Come back naked with the drinks and a hard-on, see how she reacts.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use the kiss test...you know the one David DeAngelo preaches. It has worked for me. Just basicaly up the kino, make it more intimate but not creepy. She will soon let you know either way but be confident in your actions...make her feel its natural for her wanting to fvck you.

I often give the disinterested look when I go into a birds room... it does not meanI don't want to fvck her..I am just playing games and mixing the signals up. She is probably just testing you...show her your a man of action....make the move!.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her, "have u ever had a pillow fight?" then give her a big WHOOMPPP. is she isnt crying, go ahead and hump.:)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude im telling use the duff's test.

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with using a kissing method to see if she is interested in anything. She may just want to fool around, and see where it leads. Or she may feel uncomforatable and realize that she isn't ready, so I would just test the waters and see where it takes you.

Good Luck,
Liz

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Liz dont u think the Duff test would work.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to get her in the mood before proceeding to your bedroom.

If you are living with other people, then you want to get her in the mood before she sits on your bed.

If you are using DD's kiss test, then you do that STANDING UP, and make out with her for a few minutes before settling down on the bed.

If the girl is hot for you, then sitting on the bed is fine. However, if she is on the fence, then if you ask her to sit on the bed, her guard will be UP as you have made your intentions too OBVIOUS for her.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duff
Liz dont u think the Duff test would work.
Stop being a troll. You made 3 post on seeing if your stupid advice would work. It obviously wouldn't.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duff
Test her.

Leave the room asking her if she wants a drink......

Come back naked with the drinks and a hard-on, see how she reacts.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is DD's preach about the kisses?
I can imagine so many ways to kiss her but the biggest thing is, I can also imagine while I forehead her, move my hands to her pants (may be her first time, what if it is?), she might move away and tell me to **** off.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say get her a drink before swinging for the fences. It's alot easier to work when she's a little loosened up. She may want to but those pesky inhibitions may be holding her back. A little chit chat, then start working the bases.

You'll know what she wants in a few minutes or so (If she gives you signs that she's ready just cut to the chase) be agressive but no date rape agressive and you should be on the high road to sucess.

Frankly I hate it when ANYBODY hangs out in my room... its my sancturary. I have a policy of put out or get out when it comes to girls being in there. Guys are strictly forbidden... unless I'm showing off some of my new shoes. But still nobody hangs out there, I prefer the living room or kitchen to entertain guest.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine so many ways to kiss her but the biggest thing is, I can also imagine while I forehead her, move my hands to her pants (may be her first time, what if it is?), she might move away and tell me to **** off.

You haven't told us jack about what you did before she agreed to come over to your house. How long have you known her? What groundwork have you done? Have you kissed her yet? Why is she coming over to your house?

All these unknowns and you want quality advice?

If you behave like she is going to reject you, she WILL. Chicks HATE a guy who doesn't know what he is doing. Act like you know what you are doing, and she will follow you.

Don't just dive in kissing her when she gets to your house. Talk to her, make her laugh and make her feel comfortable. Then SLOWLY escalate the sexual stuff.

You can work fast when you are getting her to your house. But once she is at your house, you must be PATIENT. This is the end, and you must be willing to put in the effort for your reward.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, im not into all this bondage crap my man. ;)

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign

You haven't told us jack about what you did before she agreed to come over to your house. How long have you known her? What groundwork have you done? Have you kissed her yet? Why is she coming over to your house?
Dude, there was no need to flame. I know everything here except I don't know the body language. If you want, you didn't need to flame me but could've asked if it could help you though I didn't think it would.
I've known her for quite a while. Probably say a year.
Groundwork? I'll assume you mean date and stuff, well so far it seem good, people are like "aw they look like cute couples" and all that crap that I'm sure you can imagine. I haven't kissed her yet and I plan to. Lol lame, but shut up!
She's coming over my house to chill, that's all. :p

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion, lighten up first, peeps on here can post whatever the hell they want, you don't have to read, like, or even respond to anyone. If someone post, and ain't calling you a cherry for not knowing what to do here, then relax, no one's trying to flame your ass.

Second, do you live at home with your parents? Cuz she comes over, and is in the bedroom from get go. Now, if she comes over YOUR house, and goes to YOUR bedroom, and sits on YOUR bed, what in the hell do you think she's in there for? To check out your closet? If that's the case, do what Duff suggested. LOL! ...cuz if she's bold enough to walk into your house, and it leads to the bedroom, she's bold.

Now, if you guys are like 15 or 16, then relax, take it slow, make her feel comfortable, show her your room or something, you must have some personality, show her what makes up you, your hobbies, etc.... while your showing her, get close, then closer, joke around a little, do the pillow fight, play strip poker, whatever you do, make her feel that your bedroom, should be the safest place she'll ever go to in her life.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer ever heard of humour? apparently only some people have even a sense of humour