Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single childless and never married men over 30

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Interesting logic. But why do you feel you had to marry her to achieve this state of happiness? Or do you believe that you wouldn't have been able to keep her around (which in itself is a massive red flag) had you not signed a piece of paper and gave her the assurance that should things go down south she is free to take half your assets and a constant stream of income for decades?
Unfortunately that is what marriage has become. Women get various things from marriage, they tend to take their status from the husband that they can land, they get the wedding day, the wedding ring (another status symbol), they get security, they get a family framework to raise their children. Now with divorce being so common, it's an investment on an eventual court raping a few years down the line.

I enjoyed my marriage while it held together. You definitely want to screen for a good wife, but the problem is that people can always change, and people can always grow apart. They say that the woman you divorce is never the woman that you marry, and that is very true.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"LiveFree," I am glad I got a rise out of you. This catalyst is necessary to incite introspection to peruse the deep-seated motives behind your life and decisions. Not to say you or they are wrong or right; I don't know you. If you feel you have struggled, I applaud you. My point is not to advise other young men (as I have seen) to take the "easy" road in life.

Samspade, good point, but my intent is not to impose my beliefs upon another (assuming that's how what I wrote was understood). Only to point out that we as men must learn to appreciate, perhaps even embrace, struggle, not to deter it. Everything we attain in life which is worthwhile is a result of the efforts we invest and the struggles we conquer. This advice is universal and should be the hallmark of all DJs' artillery.

In terms of marriage and children, I take no position. I was already married. I don't have children. I will have children one day. I'm undecided as to whether I will marry again. I'm not afraid of the monetary liabilities concerning marriage and children, as money can always be made again. Just unsure whether a "contract" governed by the state is conducive to a successful marriage as "walking away" is not quite so easy, thus compromising the frame, lending to the likelihood of a subsequent divorce. In other words, remaining in a relation unmarried increases the likelihood of its success, as walking away is easy, thus keeping a strong frame and both parties in respectful relations.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero benefit to getting married. You can enjoy all the benefits of a healthy relationship and family without taking such a needless risk. Remember that gents.
BULLSH!T.

My friend got married recently to a multi-millionaire. When they first started dating, she bought him an Ipad, clothes, gifts, took him to restaurants and paid his rent. After they were married she bought him a $50,000 car and a $700,000 house in Vancouver. He doesn't really know what he wants to do anymore so she gave him a huge amount of money to go back to school with to cure his boredom. He spends at least $1000 USD per month buying magic cards (an allowance) and managed to start his business with all the contacts she has in a certain political party (which shall not be named). When we get together for game nights, he stays in the most expensive hotel in this tier 1 city and we play in the 'club' areas where you have access to fine dining 'buffets', unlimited alcohol and wine on the patio overlooking the city. He went from making a couple thousand dollars to making nearly $15k/month with less than 40 hours a week. He lives rent free in her APARTMENT BUILDING in Shenzhen, their family holds an entire floor of the building for themselves and she gave him a room to build his classroom. He obtained a work visa through her father and thus never has to work again. She bought him the business license with help from her friends in some high up positions.

Do you know what my friend's prior job was before coming here? He worked in Burger King for $10/hr.

So you are saying there must be a catch right? My friend has NO game, he's often fat and not handsome by any stretch of the imagination... well yes there is. She is 2 years older than he is and wants a baby. He's 30, she's 32 (In China she is 'too old' to get married to a local). So please, tell me again how there is no possible benefit to marriage? My friend got married and went from pauper to millionaire in the span of 24 hours.

To top it off, her company sends her outbound 90% of the month to different countries, he might see her for a couple hours a week to fvk. He used to be addicted to prostitutes before he met her. So unlimited cash, flights all over the world, free rent and fvked weekly...

Have you considered that your location and attitude might be contributing heavily to your outlook on marriage?

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
He mean life without a family and offspring is meaningless especially when you accomplish your other dreams . it is not about "permanent woman" it is about having people loving you truly and care about you .
I know many men here will never have a chance to have kids so they always resist this idea .
What happens when a couple divorce and the ex-wife poisons the minds of your children against their father?

You also forget the fact there are too many people on the planet. We need less people, not more. The current martial laws are helping with that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You also forget the fact there are too many people on the planet. We need less people, not more. The current martial laws are helping with that.
There are too many POOR/UN-EDUCATED 3rd World people on the planet. The birth rates of the 1st world countries are declining rapidly. We need as many more engineers, doctors and trades people as we can get, each person brings us closer to fixing the world's problems. Its only in times of crisis that mankind actually gets off his ass and does anything, until we have over-population, no solutions will be found to that problem. (The answer is not to stop having children). There is MORE than enough room just in California alone to store the entirety of the worlds population. You'd think alot of places were crowded but thats simply because people flood into the major cities, there are HUGE swaths of land that have still been left untouched that could be used for farming, the ocean is still largely un-investigated and contains a near infinite amount of space for building habitats and underwater farming, not to mention the HUGE amount of underground caverns and spaces of the Earth. We inhabit something like 2% of the entire earth's structure... over population is NOT a problem. If we had 1.7 Billion Engineers and Scientists, I'm quite certain, we could fix a lot of the worlds problems.

You are thinking of things in terms of surface pop. There is still vast expanses of the Earth waiting to be cultivated and a plant fit for every eco-system.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
My friend got married recently to a multi-millionaire.
I guess the debate ends here.

Simply marry a rich woman and you won't have to worry about losing your assets in divorce. If she has you sign a prenup make sure you do so under "duress," that way you can challenge it in court. The poorer you are the better.

There is a vast number of hot, wealthy chicks out here in need of marriage proposals from poor DJs. Stop making excuses!!!

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
There are too many POOR/UN-EDUCATED 3rd World people on the planet. The birth rates of the 1st world countries are declining rapidly. We need as many more engineers, doctors and trades people as we can get, each person brings us closer to fixing the world's problems. Its only in times of crisis that mankind actually gets off his ass and does anything, until we have over-population, no solutions will be found to that problem. (The answer is not to stop having children). There is MORE than enough room just in California alone to store the entirety of the worlds population. You'd think alot of places were crowded but thats simply because people flood into the major cities, there are HUGE swaths of land that have still been left untouched that could be used for farming, the ocean is still largely un-investigated and contains a near infinite amount of space for building habitats and underwater farming, not to mention the HUGE amount of underground caverns and spaces of the Earth. We inhabit something like 2% of the entire earth's structure... over population is NOT a problem. If we had 1.7 Billion Engineers and Scientists, I'm quite certain, we could fix a lot of the worlds problems.

You are thinking of things in terms of surface pop. There is still vast expanses of the Earth waiting to be cultivated and a plant fit for every eco-system.
In terms of resources we're running out of things like copper, rare earth, plutonium, oil and gas. Among many other things. Third world people consume maybe 1/20th (if not less) of the resources we do here in the west. Their life expectancy is also far shorter than ours. The problem is here not there.

Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I guess the debate ends here.

Simply marry a rich woman and you won't have to worry about losing your assets in divorce. If she has you sign a prenup make sure you do so under "duress," that way you can challenge it in court. The poorer you are the better.

There is a vast number of hot, wealthy chicks out here in need of marriage proposals from poor DJs. Stop making excuses!!!
Is there a DJ game system specifically aimed at upper middle class, to rich to wealthy women? That would be a much better use of these skills and techniques and a lot more to gain out of it than some sex.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Is there a DJ game system specifically aimed at upper middle class, to rich to wealthy women? That would be a much better use of these skills and techniques and a lot more to gain out of it than some sex.
I was being sarcastic.:)

You could try your hand at being a sugar mamma's play toy but I seriously doubt you'd enjoy your clientele.