Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single childless and never married men over 30

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have to ask the question though:

Do single guys get lonely?

I did, when I was single. I'm not discounting anything that's been said here, because I know the reality out there. But no one here can really deny that longing to be find someone, and ultimately pass on our genes. We're only lying if we do. You can't fight nature, you eventually lose.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

I did, when I was single. I'm not discounting anything that's been said here, because I know the reality out there. But no one here can really deny that longing to be find someone, and ultimately pass on our genes. We're only lying if we do. You can't fight nature, you eventually lose.
Yep, the "DJ" lifestyle is boring and lonely. You won't be fulfilled without a family when you are 40. It's worth taking a risk with a woman because without it the risk is that you become desperate and lonely.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those guys that wanted the married life with a kid. To be honest the time just passed me by. I was having too much fun dating, turned away some real winners and when the smoke cleared I was 40 wondering what happened.

It's not so bad to just do you. Marriage and children are a huge obligation, financial and otherwise. Way I see it there's great benefits to both life styles.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Yep, the "DJ" lifestyle is boring and lonely. You won't be fulfilled without a family when you are 40. It's worth taking a risk with a woman because without it the risk is that you become desperate and lonely.
I think some of this is grass is greener syndrome. Are you more likely to be happy by staying single and having the freedom to do what you want at 40, or getting married and having kids? Depends on the type of person I guess. If you have issues occupying your time and need more responsibility/stress/drama then maybe getting married with kids is better. But there's about 100 ways to get f*cked over real bad going down that route, so I don't see the point unless you're absolutely positive about doing it.

Reaction score
Yewki said:
I think some of this is grass is greener syndrome. Are you more likely to be happy by staying single and having the freedom to do what you want at 40, or getting married and having kids? Depends on the type of person I guess. If you have issues occupying your time and need more responsibility/stress/drama then maybe getting married with kids is better. But there's about 100 ways to get f*cked over real bad going down that route, so I don't see the point unless you're absolutely positive about doing it.
It can be a really fulfilling thing, a family you know. But like the man says, there are so many ways to be screwed over this day and age through it.

I would say if you have to do it, find someone with positive examples of successful relationship and successful marriages. I hope a majority of their examples have a couple that treats each other great and has PLENTY OF SEX.

Most guys complain because after the ink dries on the marriage license she stopped doing all the kinky sex acts, sometimes even stopped sex completely.

And you know from your DJ work, that being attractive, even if you care about someone never stops. You have to do your part to keep it hot.

Keep it hot!

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. My ex recently became serious (3 months in moving together) with a newly divorced late 30s father of a preteen daughter.

At first it pissed me off royally as she probably sees him as mature and able to sustain a meaningful relationship plus the security of his high paying job.

After thinking about it, the amount of spending money he actually has in the end after alimony, child support, etc is probably same as I have to my name currently. Except I don't have that added baggage.

Maybe she finds comfort in that I don't know but I sure feel a lot more liberated knowing I'm single, never married, no kids.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

I guess I would counter ask you and say, why I would get lonely?

I can go out anytime I want, I have my friends, I can try something with any girl I feel like, and taht longing is more conditioning then nature, when your family and society ask where is you GF and you are not complete without your other half again that is not nature, nature is you find a atractive girl enough so you can get hard and bang her without care, taking care of kids was always done in a group no one really would know with kid was from whom, only the mother, by nature alone we would be a pack, but everything else is a society build, to sustain everything and everyone, we have law and taxes.

plus why I would want kids? I still remember when I was a kid and serious i was not easy, my brother even more annoying at least I was the quiet kind as long I had something to do I would be ok alone, guess that would explain I feel more like a step parent to my brother then a real brother, when I finally could be alone without having to look after him I was relived.

course all that can be easy for me because I like to be alone, and I learned over the years plus this forum if anything do happen its ok, if I find a woman who can add to my life ok, but changing what I want, how I want and what I'm not gonna happen, I prefer to be alone then waste time on someone else selfish wishes, if i'm selfish because of that I don't care, it don't have anything to do with anyone and in worse case I will not mess with anyone way of life, then again we have the feminism who really don't like guys going they way and doing what they want, but that group I dont care to see burn and desperate :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
We live in a society where everything is bad is good and everything is good is bad.

As a black man 30+ finding a black woman with no kids or baggage at my age range is like finding a neetle in a haystack.

When I get enough funds to move to Europe best believe I will

You have a better chance of finding a megalodon swimming in your nearest lake than you have of finding a single, hot, attractive black woman over 30 with no kids and isn't bat**** crazy

they need to do a BBC history thing on black women over 30 lol. they are just not there.
[

to make matters worse, black women age better than any other race IMHO. you would be extremely, extremely hard pressed to tell the difference between a 25 year old HB8 black woman and a 35 year old HB8 black woman. black people just don't crack lol. I'll be 32 in a month and I still get carded.

as far as the OP i think a more accurate term would be lucky, moreso than smart. if you actually date and sleep with women, **** happens. concoms pop. women run games. **** happens. a guy who is 30 and single with no kids, 8 out of 10 times, it's because he was not diserable in his 20's. nothing wrong with that, but call a spade a spade.

it's pretty ****ing hard to go through your 20's ****ing and come out unscathed.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Single childless and never married men over 30 = Smart.

Everyone else = Stupid.

Men avoiding commitment is becoming increasingly common. Its nice to see Red Pill ideas popping up outside of SoSuave. On the City-Data forum someone asked 30-something men why they remain single. Some great responses: http://www.city-data.com/forum/relationships/2108015-mid-30s-men-never-married-no.html

In 2015.. any man who actually gives a sh!t about his own quality of life will remain single. Since men are a RESOURCE to women.. it only makes sense that committing to a woman is idiotic in almost all cases.
That's a great bunch of answers from those guys! And it's not even in a red pill type of forum.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's MY Opinion on the matter. Given the current state of affairs...with Political Correctness (feminism, and warped-as5 courts, white-knightism) being the Established RELIGION of America and increasingly the rest of the world (Great Britain already there), I say a big fat, "I can only do, what I can only do." I'm not gonna go outta my way for current American woman. The attitudes would have to adjust en masse. So my answer is "there ain't nothin I can do about it." I will continue to roll bank, if she comes, she comes, but if she doesn't, she doesn't. It's up to a crafty, smart intelligent woman to recognize what's best for her: Me. But it REALLY is That Bad, on a grand scale, that, women are not behaving well at all, or in their traditional Roles as the weaker sex. I'm missing the 10% that still have values. They are few and far between. Even the "saintly" ones can turn on you on a dime (if you decide to commit yourself to just One), and there is only a short window of time in their lives that they draw any powerful desire to fvck em. The more saggy they get, the more I say, "it's not worth it, to put my finances on the line" for one.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truly sad thing is by the time most "normal" women wake up and realize feminism and equality is a con, they are 35+.

Plenty of hot (and not so hot) girls in their 20s think they have all the time in the world to land guys and squander it sleeping around.

Rare is the woman who truly knows that her true value is not to her job (which she grows to hate) but to be devoted to her man and having a family. Rarer still is having a family who instills these values in a woman before she sluts it up.

Checklist for LTRs
1) Doesn't vote democrat, ideally no strong leanings when it comes to politics, which should be best left to men
2) Good relationships with her family, which should be intact
3) Have some experience being productive (office work does not qualify), e.g., farming, carpentry, anything which requires getting hands dirty
4) Enjoys cooking, cleaning, and comfortable staying at home; working from home a plus
5) No more than 5 sex partners, fewer the better

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember when i was 22 years old, i was in florida, i went on a date with this girl one thing led to another we were back in my place going at it. this girl was a true, freak. top 3 lay of all time. top 2 really. she had a body like a ****ing thoroughbred.

anyway, this girl was bouncing on my **** like a pogo stick lol, screaming like a banshee lol **** ME **** ME **** ME. **** felt so good when she said "i want to feel you in side me " i didn't hesiate to take the condom off.

anyway so i mean we are AT it, and in the heat of it she just says "I WANT TO FEEL YOUR ***, I WANT YOU TO *** INSIDE ME" and i'm tipsy as we had been drinking for most of the night and i'm like, **** it sure why not lol. i mean we are going at it, your testosterone is going you aren't thinking logically.

now luckily nothing came out lol. i was tapped out *** wise lol. but what if it did. i could have 3 kids instead of 2, one by a coke head elite level **** rider lol

i mean, it's that easy. it really is. to have a kid. that's why i am seriously convinced that most people who put down stuff like that, "oh i was so smart to not have kids / get married" are usually doing so out of spite.

you have enough sex, with enough women, you're gonna slip up. rather that slip up costs you a baby or not is another question.

now with my wife, i knew what i was doing. i wasn't planning on having a kid or anything but the thought crossed my mind it could happen and i was okay with that.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Aaron Clarey did a video not too long about about men in MGTOW, and how he "believes" that a good chunk are only going MGTOW because they can't get laid. Ever since then, I have stopped watching Clarey, Clarey always made good points but I always had a hard time taking a guy that admits he makes $20,000 a year seriously in regards to his opinions on "Finance".

But listen, I WISH I was MGTOW because I couldn't get laid. I really do. Because that would mean that we would still be in a stable market and I was just too chicken shyt to get rejected, accepted, etc., going through the ups and downs to find a quality chick. The quality chicks would be out there and if I was willing to go through a little ups and downs....I would find her.

The reality for me and I'm sure most MGTOW is that we got our shyt together and started dating in mass. I have been on more dates and had more sex with chicks in the last 6 years than the entire 25 years prior. But I have also seen the market during this time and it's the WORSE market of women in history.

If they aren't overweight and proud of it, they have 5 kids from 5 different thugs, or they have HORRIBLE financial problems and are looking for a guy to help pay their $35 monthly Metro PCS cell phone bill because the broke bytch is THAT BROKE.

So when you guys get up here talking about all this shyt is because somebody can't get laid...as if women today are HARD to fvck in the first place....please look at the entire picture before making those conclusions.

I'm sure there are guys that are MGTOW because they are full of shyt and haven't experienced anything in terms of women, I'm sure some of them haven't even touched a piece of a.ss. But those dudes are the exception to the rule, the vast majority of MGTOW are men that have seen the fvcked-up-ness out here and are opting out of it.
Women are pathetically easy to lay. Like Roosh says, 'play the clown' and you'll get laid sooner rather than later. I've fvcked more women than I care to remember both when I was a frustrated chump using 'frustated chump game' and later using 'alpha clown game'. It is all a 'game for sure'.
Not a single one of these chicks was worthy of a long term relationship. Not one. If a toolbag says to you that you are MGTOW because you can't get laid just laugh at the tool.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i mean, it's that easy. it really is. to have a kid. that's why i am seriously convinced that most people who put down stuff like that, "oh i was so smart to not have kids / get married" are usually doing so out of spite.

you have enough sex, with enough women, you're gonna slip up. rather that slip up costs you a baby or not is another question.
Huh?

It's also that easy to NOT have a kid.
And not out of spite, but out of smarts.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Single Childless Women over 30 = Feminists/Losers
Single Childless Men over 30 = Smart? Bullsh1t. MGTOW (Feminist equivalents)

Sorry man but the reason our society is crumbling is because there aren't enough nuclear families anymore to protect it. Now you have a bunch of weakass manginas and LGBT crowd having kids... bunch of over 30 single men 'enjoying the decline'... you know what, eventually the decline is going to mandate that straight sex is illegal and there won't be any more 'decline' to enjoy.

Feminism and Rape Culture is a perfect example of what happens when you try to 'enjoy' decadence. Women should not be left un'focked and un'married into their 30's, it makes them crazy. The best thing men can do is make children with them and give them that polar bear instinct to protect their children and thus greater society. Poon you are creating the exact society you despise so much, its circular logic. You want easy access to *****, pump and dump girls, they become crazy and give you easier access to their *****. The problem is that soon that crazy+resentment gets together and manifests into the biggest problem humanity has every seen crazy/LGBT and resentment/Feminism.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're right about women being selfish. I will pass my genes on though.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
Maybe you're right about women being selfish. I will pass my genes on though.
In the (not too distant) future though, there will be "designer" babies. You will be able to Choose what your child will Look like, his intellectual ability, stature, height. Do you believe that ALL of your genes are "perfect?" Who will Choose a dumb and ugly child? No, Most everyone wants a smart and beautiful child, with no hereditary heart disease, cancer, or disabilities. This WILL be a wrench in the grip that "Social" Science has on our society via the established Religion of Political Correctness.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Pathetic.

Life is meaningless without a permanent woman? That is the weakest loser mentality I've read in a while.

There is nothing "boring and lonely" about sport f*cking several women and doing snow angels in all the money you saved by staying single. :crackup:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I'm 40.

• Three HB9s competing for my time: Check
  • Successful business: Check
  • Stock portfolio income that will my surpass my current income level in the next five years: Check
  • Duplex in NYC: Check
  • Six-figure valued vehicles to toy with: Check
  • Fitness model physique: Check
  • Wardrobe fit for a king: Check
Ya, life sucks