Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should you call woman on their games?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is blatantly attention wh0ring you, playing a game, or the like what should you do? Act appropriately and "win" the game, or just plain out call them on it ( in a C&F way)

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never call them out on it, know why? Cause they don't even know their doing it:rolleyes: as silly as it may sound, its true. Best approach is to act calm and collected all the while she does it (whatever it may be).

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the f*cking game. Just like every other games, there are rules, and not calling them out on it is one...plus it's better because you can use it for your advantage. Even if you know something, pretend you don't and play the stupid game. It's stupid, these games we play...but whatever...I have to play the games to survive.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
Never call them out on it, know why? Cause they don't even know their doing it:rolleyes: as silly as it may sound, its true. Best approach is to act calm and collected all the while she does it (whatever it may be).
actually one girl gave me a lenthy explanation of mindgames they play, and an example of a guy she did it to. Im like uh why do you do it. "For Fun"

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen...

Call her on her games. If you don't, she won't respect you. Would you rather be her play toy?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Listen...

Originally posted by thejuice
Call her on her games. If you don't, she won't respect you. Would you rather be her play toy?
Bullshyt, by calling her on it you look like a posessive, needy, insecure chump. If your'e in a r'ship with the girl, there are perhaps times to call her on shyt, but not on a chick you just began dating or are interested in some particular night.

All she would do anyway is play dumb to whatever you try to call to her attention, acting like a clueless miss innocent.

Why get into that, when you can walk away and move on to another?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my O, mum is the word.. a nice, "well sweetie, whatever you want.., or an okay, perhaps, and just laugh it off." Not sure if that applies but when WE start playing games usually, we want you to respond a certain way and when YOU don't... well. it drives us crazy.. So, just know that what she says is not always and most times never what we really want.

When in doubt, I have learned to simply do nothing. Nada. Zip.. Let the ball remain in their court and let any strange question or game playing fall to the floor... Where it belongs!

You'll win in the end and that goes for both sexes. Just my O tho:)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a MAN: don't take crap, but don't overreact

Don't put up with crap. If she's dishing out crap, you have to call her on it, or she won't respect you. I've heard that women will even intentionally test a man to see what he's made of by throwing some crap at him. If he hands her his nuts and goes along, it's "Let's Just Be Friends" for him; if he overreacts and blows his sh1t, she heads for the hills.

If *you* are prepared to let her go for trying to pull crap on you, it certainly won't make you come across as "needy." Needy guys swallow any crap their object of infatuation serves up.

But one should not make a mountain out of a molehill, either.

A good rule is not to let her pull anything on you that you wouldn't let anyone else pull on you.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crowes,

Those are big words coming from a little guy...no offense, but you're 12. Listen to this so you can learn something...

Why does a girl play games? Because she wants to see what you're made of. She knows that weak men will be submissive to her. What do i mean by submissive? It's lacking your own weight and being dragged by her. Remember that attraction isn't based on doing what she wants! She wants strong men to depend on. how can she depend on a guy who can't even defend himself against her> That's what she has wussy guy friends for. Unless you want to be her wussy friend, go ahead and be complacent and be secretly annoyed by her games and do nothing about it. Afterall, a girl just loves guys who don't stand up for themselves, right crowes?

If i have to explain what attraction is, you have spent little quality time here. I don't even know why i should explain that you have to call her on her bullsh!t.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice

crowes, Those are big words coming from a little guy...no offense, but you're 12. Listen to this so you can learn something...

If i have to explain what attraction is, you have spent little quality time here. I don't even know why i should explain that you have to call her on her bullsh!t.
It works for me here in middle school, can you please explain to me why it's different in your enlightened state of being?

I'd be interested to hear more of your wisdom. Thanks.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with crowes more than anyone else in this thread. Calling her on her bullsh1t communicates insecurity on a number of levels. It shows that her behavior is getting to you. Showing that you are onto her is okay but there are ways of doing that without buying into her game, which you actually are doing if you make an issue of it.

At the same time, there is something to be said for communicating expected behavior of how it is or is not appropriate for her to interact with you. My style would be not to CALL her on her games, just don't even ACKNOWLEDGE them. I would demonstrate that attention antics from LSE girls is not congruent with my reality. I would convey value through my attraction and rapport skils and when she tries to hook me into her games, I dodge it. Just flat out change the topic/interaction to something that's just not even going to go there. If I can't do that, I would say she's not worth my time.

Another good way to do this is to steal her frame. Sometimes I run into girls who I can just tell are into the game of flirting with you then pulling back once you go for it. I just play it like I would any other girl and then when they move in for their flirting antics I pull back (say something like "Woah, HANDS OFF the merchandise! That'll be 20 dollars please!") then continue doing what I was doing. Remember, to LEAD is to be there FIRST! Anticipate what her frame is going to be and beat her at her own game. MUCH more powerful than making a big stink about what games she is playing.

-PDX

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I agree w/ Nick as well, he and I approach things differently, and I'm not familiar with some of the terminology in his post, but I know for a fact he is right.

Reacting to her BS, in the way 'we' discourage, is the reason for her behavior. She wants/expects you too, all other guys do, why not you?

The cliche: Men just don't understand women!

What a joke! Many men don't, I agree, but once you do, you'll see that IT IS WOMEN THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND MEN!

Women have a pre-conceived idealism of all men, men don't have this of women.

The reason women constantly complain that all men want is sex, is because that is almost all women think, talk, or focus on!!!!

It's a hint, you nice guys!!! THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SHOW, but you must learn how to show it, so she doesn't feel like a slut, that is what she hopes you can do.

Glad we agree on the previous topic Nick.

Last edited:

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u guys have the idea that calling her on her bull**** is over reacting. Its not unless u calmly tell her that u dont like what she's doing. I agee that over reacting will seem insecure but not calling her on her sh!t. My motto is not to take any of it

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been down both roads, and most girls will make you feel like a chump when you try to call them on their BS. It's better to stay pleasant with her, avoid future contact with her unless appropriate (IE coworkers), and move to the next girl. She'll wonder why you didn't act like every AFC who's called her on her BS in the past, and you'll save yourself some time that could be spent on more worthy things.

Reaction score
i agree with the juice . when a girl starts playing her little games on me i just neg hit her back and subtlely call her on her BS .

being a DJ is not letting them have their way . you are the catch even if she is not interested in you after their is more where she came from .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
take a lil **** if she is worth it in the ong run, but DO NOT take take **** over and over and over again. I PUT MY FOOT down with my current chick and thus bloomed a cotton field full of problems, im not being disrepectful or rude to her, im just putting my foot down and she doesnt like it at all.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've been dating I've seen the test take on many forms from a sequence of innocouous events, weird questions, bizzare statements, odd situations, or merely looking at how one responds to a situation. There would be times I was tested and I ansewered correctly without fully knowing what was going on. For me personally I've gotten to a point in my life where games are a waste of my time. If I catch them I respond accordingly depending on how much it offends me. I range from indifference to direct confrontation depending.

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
F-U-C-K THIS THING,MAN!!!!

If a girl plays too many games, the best way to deal with it is to TAKE REVENGE!!!!!!!

WE MUST PUNISHED THE GIRL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND SHE WILL LEARNT HER LESSON. SHE MUST SUFFER EQUALLY FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO HURT YOU AND NO COMPROMISATION MUST BE MADE.!!!!

Is that clear now guys?

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: F-U-C-K THIS THING,MAN!!!!

Originally posted by SlyDonJuan
If a girl plays too many games, the best way to deal with it is to TAKE REVENGE!!!!!!!

WE MUST PUNISHED THE GIRL FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE AND SHE WILL LEARNT HER LESSON. SHE MUST SUFFER EQUALLY FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO HURT YOU AND NO COMPROMISATION MUST BE MADE.!!!!

Is that clear now guys?

sir-yes-sir!!:)

thats whats going on now in my relationship, she plays alot of games and im playing them back at her and she is livid! oh well im getting revenge anyway i can with this biotch.

do you have anymore tips guy?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The One Minute Manager

Any of you guys ever read The One Minute Manager?

It is a *great* book about managing people, in general. One of its key points is that it's best to set a hard line straight off, *then* cut people more slack after they've shown they're in line with the program.

Once you lose control of a situation it's hard to re-establish (or worse yet, just plain establish) control.

Make it clear that bad behavior will not be accepted if they cross the line.

Remember the saying: "the one who cares least wins"?

If *you're*the prize, act like it.

SexPDX's approach of letting her next herself is the only other valid way to deal with a gal who's behavior is unacceptable -- provided said misbehavior is something like mere attention whoring that doesn't cause *you* problems. "No harm, no foul" may apply in such a case.