Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I let my dog die a virgin?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't think this dog needs an LTR necessarily. You can always let him pimp the hor dogs. A chihuahua may be a bit of a stretch, tho.

WhiskeyRox

Reaction score
The reason your dog is a virgin is because HE'S GAY! Brittany spaniels? Get a MAN'S DOG, like a german shepard or a rottweiler! Who cares if your prissy little pansy spaniel gets laid. Too many worthless yappy dogs in the world anyway. Anything under 45 pounds is a rodent.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhiskeyRox said:
The reason your dog is a virgin is because HE'S GAY! Brittany spaniels? Get a MAN'S DOG, like a german shepard or a rottweiler! Who cares if your prissy little pansy spaniel gets laid. Too many worthless yappy dogs in the world anyway. Anything under 45 pounds is a rodent.
Yeah, everyone knows that Spaniels are emo.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa there I know it's hard to find decent women, but surely things aren't that bad! Whatever you are thinking of doing to your dog or having it do to you is between you, him and animal rights movements, but give it some thought first! :)

Just kidding. I had a good laugh from this thread.

Reaction score
The llittle hor chihuahua dug a hole and was in my yard and my dog was all over her - I think she's too small for him - he'll probably split her in half!! I picked the little hor up and shot her over the fence and the look on my dog's face was as if he wanted to kick my ass!!

I put boards along the fence to keep the little horny dog out and went to wash my car - after I finished I went to the backyard and she was there again with a seemingly satisfied look on her face and all starry-eyed!! I quickly looked at my dog - he was chilling out on the bench smoking a cigarette and had a martini in his paw - I was like ohhhhhh no!!!! Did they do it?

I guess I have to wait and see if she has an orange and white spaniel mix - how many months is that?

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you shouldn't be assuming that your dog is so innocent

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
The llittle hor chihuahua dug a hole and was in my yard and my dog was all over her - I think she's too small for him - he'll probably split her in half!! I picked the little hor up and shot her over the fence and the look on my dog's face was as if he wanted to kick mt ass!!

I put boards along the fence to keep the little horny dog out and went to wash my car - after I finished I went to the backyard and she was there again with a seemingly satisfied look on her face and all starry-eyed!! I quickly looked at my dog - he was chilling out on the bench smoking a cigarette and had a martini in his paw - I was like ohhhhhh no!!!! Did they do it?

I guess I have to wait and see if she has an orange and white spaniel mix - how many months is that?
aaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahhahhaha. That is some funny sh*t!!!!! hahaahahahahaha.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
lol nice fransico. that was hilarious

but LMS i can help you out man. my dog is a virgin and not a hor dog. i never let her go out anywhere alone. i have to be with her. and if she escapes i chase her down. she's a good little angel who wont give it up until marraige

she'd be perfect for your dog, if he likes taller women. she's hot too:up:

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you have a purebred you could charge a stud fee for breeding. Make some money and give Rover some excitement.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, call the vet and get him on the stud list.
someone will call and tell you they want to breed their spaniel with yours. tell them how much your fee is, it is usually whatever a puppy costs.