Should I let my dog die a virgin?

Reaction score
My dog is nine years old and still a virgin - I think he should experience sexual bliss at least before he dies but then once he has it would it destroy him not to have it again? Would he always be in want of more?

And I don't want him to experience his first time with a hor dog- I would like the bytch to be a virgin as well so that it would be a meaningful experience for both!!

Is their condoms for dogs or birth control pills - I don't want him to have a bastard child

He is a Brittany Spaniel purebred! Do I let him go outside of his breed?

And "No", he is NOT an AFC!!! He is a pimp dog without hos, if there could be such a thing! :(

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say dogs are men's best "friend"..

Why don't you do the job yourself? Kill 2 birds with one stone?

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this on a forum for humans?

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
They say dogs are men's best "friend"..

Why don't you do the job yourself? Kill 2 birds with one stone?
Are you suggesting that LMS is a virgin? :eek:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, how can you live with yourself.. I remember the first time my siberian husky got some...i was happy for him but it was the worst thing that could have happen to me... imagine a 70 pound horny dog humping you leg

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook says that non-testosteronized animals make good pets. You should just get him neutered.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Pook says that non-testosteronized animals make good pets. You should just get him neutered.
A dog neutered at 9 years of age? lol kinda late don't you think? :p

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy him a stuffed animal in a form of a dog, my dog uses those and hes neudered. Make it a feminine looking one, my dog has never touched the ugly masculine looking one that I got him, he uses the pink dog I bought him.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
...And "No", he is NOT an AFC!!! He is a pimp dog without hos, if there could be such a thing! :(
Oh yeah? Let's see a pic!

Reaction score
I make jokes and no one laughs – I make a serious thread and it turns into a circus – what’s up with that?

Obsidian said:
Yeah, I should do this as a metaphorical gesture to simulate the emasculating of the American male!! :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia said:
No way – I think that would officially make this a “Looks” thread and be shut sown! Look up a purebred Brittany Spaniel and he’ll look similar albeit handsomer!!!!

Mr. Unique said:
Buy him a stuffed animal in a form of a dog, my dog uses those and hes neudered. Make it a feminine looking one, my dog has never touched the ugly masculine looking one that I got him, he uses the pink dog I bought him.
Pink stuffed animal? I think your dog is a homo!! He doesn’t need a “REAL” doll – he needs a real dog!!

Some of you are making this into a bestiality thread (although he is a beast) - this is a perversion and degrading the honor and dignity of my dog - if there is such a thing!!!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give him a handjob then let him lick your face. He'll be thankful for it.

Reaction score
I make jokes and no one laughs – I make a serious thread and it turns into a circus – what’s up with that?

Obsidian said:
Yeah, I should do this as a metaphorical gesture to simulate the emasculating of the American male!! :rolleyes:

Francisco d'Anconia said:
No way – I think that would officially make this a “Looks” thread and be shut sown! Look up a purebred Brittany Spaniel and he’ll look similar albeit handsomer!!!!

Mr. Unique said:
Pink stuffed animal? I think your dog is a homo!! He doesn’t need a “REAL” doll – he needs a real dog!!

Some of you are making this into a bestiality thread (although he is a beast) - this is a perversion and degrading the honor and dignity of my dog - if there is such a thing!!!

I am asking these questions because he was all over a known chihuahua hor who had 5 offspring from two different sperm donors!! The hor must be in-heat AGAIN - as hors always are!!!! Should I restrain my dog from his natural inclinations or should I allow him free reign?