Should I Dump My Girlfriend?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not love, you don't even love yourself if you keep doing this

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.I.P. OP, another one bites the dust. Guys can we have a moment of silence? Don't keep coming on here if all you're going to do is ignore our advice and waste our time. Also along with Alvafe, that is not what I would consider love dude. You lost the game. See, she got in your head and made you believe that you are to blame. You have once again been castrated. I don't know I guess some people like being treated like ****, to each his own. I'm 24 btw.

CaptCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away. I see no plus from anything you listed. I mean dude, you aren't even getting any. If you are putting up with all of this should better be putting out. You haven't dated anyone as hot because you've been wrapped up with her, not because you can't.

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the most pathetic, and predictable, thread I've read in a while.

OP should never come back to the board, given his disregarding 100% of the advice here with rationalizations that would make a hamster's hamster puke from dizziness.

If OP does come back, he need to re-read something he wrote:

"i really do not believe this woman has any concept of wrong doing, or admitting any blame or apologising for a single thing."

OP!! You writing about her here, or YOURSELF???

All other newbies/afc's/ball-less wonders out there... Read this thread thrice!!

Note the prevaricating. Note the rationalization. Note the ignoring of red flags. Note the ignoring of solid advice from experienced guys. Note the lack of self-respect the OP has. Note how easily he got suckered into going back. Note the lack of self-awareness of the OP in terms of how bad off he is and how rotten of a woman he's let control his life and nut-sack.

Sad, sad shell of a man here, fellas.

All that said, I really do hope he snaps out of it, walks away, and learns a hard-fought lesson here.

Even if he doesn't, there's lessons here for others.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some men learn the easy way, other learn the hard way. Some very unfortunate men fail to even learn the hard way. OP you're gonna have a long miserable life ahead of you if you keep behaving like this.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Again, She is BROKEN. Got it? Psychologically. And YOU cannot fix her, nor is it your job to fix her. Her goal in life is to assume complete control over any man she dates, and then mind-fvck him until he has a nervous breakdown. Don't try and understand why she does this, it is beyond comprehension - just accept it as truth

hey guys... i know i should have listened to your advice, because it was solid advice!!!

but... i let my heart over ride my head for a moment & i let this narcassist back into my life...

but in some ways i am glad i did it... simply because within 2 weeks of getting back with her, i truly realized how messed up this woman really is.

i mean the worst kind of all... this woman has no sense of wrong doing at all, and in no way, would make a long term partner... not a fvcking chance!!!!

so i have dumped her, i dumped her just over a week ago... since then she has sent me up to 15 very bitter emails, which i have mostly ignored, or just laughed at ..

she claims i treated her like crap blah blah blah, she claims she will be married within the next 6 months lol

and how deeply she loved me & how i have hurt her, by dumping her! WTF

this woman is insane & if i don't get away from her, she will drive me insane!

so i have got rid of her, deleted her number, deleted all the emails.. and blocked.

not a chance i am going back there... lesson learned... no matter how good looking or sexy she is... if she has no inner qualities & does not have your best interests at heart.... get fvking rid!!!

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to thank you guys for trying to help me & i should have followed through with the advice you guys gave me, but in the end... i have done what i needed to do... i dumped her & will be ignoring her for good now.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
wait a second.. kaitracid did you just waste 5 pages and all of our time complaining about a 50 year old?

yeh dude... she is just short of 46 years old... she is not a bad looking woman, that is becasue she has regular botox.. basicly she is fighting to keep herself from ageing

but you know what... recently she has piled on the wieght, she is looking BIG & her health is going down hill too... i,m still in the fog of it, but i know when i look back at this in months to come... i,m gona be asking myself WTF!!!

i am 37 years old, in good shape, i have just landed myself a well payed job, i workout alot & have a good body, it shouldn't be much of a problem replacing her..

plus, when it comes to long term, it's more than just looking at good looks & sex, she needs to have good inner qualities, which this one clearly lacks!!

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Good man. Now STICK by it.
I suggest you delete ANY further emails w/out reading. They have a way of using guilt and shame, and your good nature to re-hook you.
Delete, delete, delete.

The emails should taper off after a week or two IF you NEVER respond. Eventually, she will get her claws into another victim, and them you will instantly be forgotten.

Which is GREAT news. Good riddance.

mauser i will not read anything from her, or respond to anything from her... everything will be deleted. this is a promise i have made to myself

this woman has nothing to offer me, NOTHING!

i can't have kids with her... cannot marry her, or live with her... she is getting old & her health is going downhill... and she is putting on some serious wieght... so what future has she got to offer me... erm nothing!

as you said... good riddance!!!!

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow just been reading up on Narcissistic behaviour.....

jeez this describes my ex pretty much to a tee..... crazy biatch!

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
46 year old single mom???? Wow, you're actually wasting brain energy on this...holy fvck!

TheKongoEmpire

Reaction score
You shouldve been left her. There's no room for disrespect in a relationship. Shouldve checked her from the very beginning.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Nuts said:
46 year old single mom???? Wow, you're actually wasting brain energy on this...holy fvck!

i know, it's fvcking stupid... can't believe i fell for this woman..

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Good man. Now STICK by it.
I suggest you delete ANY further emails w/out reading. They have a way of using guilt and shame, and your good nature to re-hook you.
Delete, delete, delete.

The emails should taper off after a week or two IF you NEVER respond. Eventually, she will get her claws into another victim, and them you will instantly be forgotten.

Which is GREAT news. Good riddance.

it's funny... now that i have had some time apart from her & the fog is beging to clear.. i am starting to see things for what they was

WTF i must have been bat shiit crazy, to contemplate a full on relationship with this one... the amount of red flags i ignored

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks of no contact & feeling a little better about things... starting see the reality of the situation.

i have to change my life around... spot the red flags early & only let high quality woman into my life!

low quality manipulative woman, do not make wifes or girlfriends!

place a higher value and priority on respect over pvssy!