Should I Dump My Girlfriend?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
op, just dump her, or just disapear if she look for you say you are busy,

but if you want anything your who for some reason is with her get it back then dump her, better alone then with someone like her, also getting someone hotter and younger is easyer then keep things like this

you asked for a advice, and we told you DUMP her

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
GotED? said:
She is:

1. Immature
2. Emotionally fooked up (BPD traits - push and pull)
3. Manipulator
4. Masculinized b!tch (control freak)

You are/have:

1. Totally fooked AFC
2. Lost your frame
3. Lost your balls AND peenis
4. No options/plates to spin
5. Lost the game because you emotionally invested

Exodus

this +1

please lave this women you can not spend your life with her do your self a favor and man up she is not a good person....go ghost now!

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, i know this woman is no good for me in the long run & will only bring me pain & misery...

how do i rid of her? should i text her & dump her? or go ghost, vanish, change my number, any attempt she makes to contact me, goes ignore?

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is one hot sexy woman... but i have to stop & think what she has to offer me as a long term partner..

and seriously i very very much doubt this woman will bring me any long term happiness.

i have tried being strong & tough with her, but she is one very disrespectful bish.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i have not heard from her in 3 days now.

i didn't do anything wrong, all i said was why not go to the gym during the day, instead of when i come over & then expect me to babysit your daughter..

so she fvked me off by sending this text "don't come over, just stay at your flat"

how rude & disrespectful is that... so i have not contacted her since, but i have not heard a single word from her....

this is the game she plays.... even tho she is clearly in the wrong, she will not text or ring me to say sorry... she will expect me to text her & try to make up with her... I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS.... NO CHANCE

this is a repeated cycle with her, she does not make up or apologise for shiit, even if it means our relationship comes to an end.

how the hell can i be with someone who will not make any effort to make up, even when she has done wrong

so how can i win with a woman like this? is there any point in even getting back with someone like her?

she has been pestering me recently to get engaged to her & move in with her... i can only imagine her getting worse once i commit any further.

so do i just dump her by text, or wait for her to text or email me, just to see what she has to say for herself, or should i go ghost & just disapear & sort my head out, and find a good woman i can have a genuine future with?

my problem is, that i still love her & finding it hard to dump her...

some advice from you experienced guys would be much appreciated

i have been told already that i should dump her, but kind of struggling

3 days not heard anything from her.. how long would you wait? at what point would you draw the line & move on???

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am finding it difficult to disagree with the above post

i just want your opinion guys....

was it so wrong of me to ask her, why not go to the gym with your sis in law during the day?

i mean i work all day, i finish work, then travel by public transport usually 4 times a week in the pissing rain, to go see her & to stop at her house.

it costs me quite a bit in travel fares every day.. by the time i get to hers, we only get to spend maybe 4 hours together, before i have to sleep and be up early getting ready to head off to work again.

if i have done something wrong then i would be willing to text or ring her to apologise, but i don't feel i have

this is how the conversation went by text message... i must point out, she does not work & has all day to do whatever she likes, with her friends, family, gym etc

her - hi what time are you coming over today?

me - the usual time i come over, why what is up?

her - i am going to the gym for zumba class with my sister in law
i want you look after my daughter for me

me - are you kidding

her - pardon?

me - could you have not gone during day, i am traveling all the way to yours just to spend some time with you

her - it's only for an hour or so

me - i know, but thats not the point

her - well don't come over, just stay at your flat

wow i was shocked to read this text!!! i thought how fvking rude, i work all day, spend money to travel over to your house & you have just fvked me off over this little thing

then i get another text

her - i come with a family, it's the only time they could go to the gym, how rude

me - ok just go, i won't be coming over then

i have not heard anything from her since... she has blown me off once or twice before & has been very cold towards me on quite a few occasions

Last edited:

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
LongLostFriend said:
If you contact her, you lose. It is as simple as that.

lose in what way? please explain

the point is, she fvked me off over the slightest thing... how the hell can i have a long lasting relationship with a woman who will do this to me.. more than once

then not to even apologise, or even try making up with me....

i am not contacting her, because i don't believe i have done anything wrong... we didnt even argue...

i just felt like an idiot for traveling to her house, paying travel expenses, just to spend a limited amount of time with her,

and then for her to make other plans & expect me to look after her daughter

she never aplogises for shiit, excepts any wrong doing, or bother to make up with me, when things go wrong

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this again? stop trying to find excuses to not dump the thing.

want a reason for her go to the gym at night when you stay at home babysitting her child (btw why the hell are you losing your time with a woman with another man child?), she has guys there or at least she flirty with some guys there, simple, gym time is always full after the work hours, that mean guys and girls, and most of time will ahve guys and girl with real nice body,
YES she will dump you sooner or later because she as others guys lined up, you remeber that above post you said you are having a hard time to agree? BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, and you don't want to belive on that, dude if she is 3 days without talking with you, keep this going and never talk with her again, for all we know you already dumped her, you are free you are single,

so please go out and find another girl

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddammit stop whining and just dump her already. All of this stuff you keep posting is completely irrelevant. She's disrespectful, she's not showing high interest and about a billion other red flags. It really doesn't matter how you dump her just do it and pretend she never existed. After that burn everything in these links into your brain. You have alot to learn.

http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

http://therationalmale.com/

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
dude this again? stop trying to find excuses to not dump the thing.

want a reason for her go to the gym at night when you stay at home babysitting her child (btw why the hell are you losing your time with a woman with another man child?), she has guys there or at least she flirty with some guys there, simple, gym time is always full after the work hours, that mean guys and girls, and most of time will ahve guys and girl with real nice body,
YES she will dump you sooner or later because she as others guys lined up, you remeber that above post you said you are having a hard time to agree? BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, and you don't want to belive on that, dude if she is 3 days without talking with you, keep this going and never talk with her again, for all we know you already dumped her, you are free you are single,

so please go out and find another girl

sorry i made a spelling mistake.. what i meant was, that I DO AGREE with what Mauser96 has put in his post.

deep in my heart i know this woman is not good for me & the long term future is not good.

plus she has dis respected me, one too many time...

but how do you guys deal with breaking up with a very hot woman?

i mean she is very hot looking, and could quite easily get a man.

have any of you guys dumped a hot woman?

i am pretty certain i will not find a looker like her again... this is probably why i am finding it difficult to dump her

would you rather be with a less attractive woman, who is genuine?? or a blond big boobs bimbo (like mine) lol

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna sacrifice your balls to be with a hot woman then don't bother dumping her. If you don't believe you can replace her then you never will. If you can get one hot woman you can get another one.

JT12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude shes already dumped you a couple times dude and you've been together for like two years. So shes already on two occasions broke up with you. Do you want to be in the same position as you were AGAIN?! Dude the best thing for you to do is break up with and deal with the emotional rollarcoaster for the next month that your gonna go through. Just hang out with a few buddies and keep it light and talk about it once and a while. Got any friends that are single and are kinda decent at talking to girls at public places chill with them and chat up a random girl or something. Idk dude your just gonna get broken up again and be back in the whole "why is she leaving me?" When you should just realize and I know its harder than "just leave her dude" and as retarded as this sounds step back from the bs for a second and think. Do i wanna get broken up with again? do i wanna still cling to a girl that doesn't make private time for you and says i don;t want you over just go home? Its hard I know I just had a relationship end and its hard but you have to deal with it. Just do whats best for you dude. If she comes crying don't give her a shot. Make her change, just know though shes not good for you and will either cheat on you or leave you for the third time.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
If you wanna sacrifice your balls to be with a hot woman then don't bother dumping her. If you don't believe you can replace her then you never will. If you can get one hot woman you can get another one.

i agree with you... so it boils down to this

i stay with her because she is hot/attractive & be treated like crap & possibly dumped or cheated upon at some point

or i dump her, and be with a genuine woman, who loves me, even if she isn't so hot & sexy

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trolling? Because you keep asking the same questions expecting a different answer. You have been given excellent advice so kick yourself in the ass and forget this chick.

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
JT12 said:
Dude shes already dumped you a couple times dude and you've been together for like two years. So shes already on two occasions broke up with you. Do you want to be in the same position as you were AGAIN?! Dude the best thing for you to do is break up with and deal with the emotional rollarcoaster for the next month that your gonna go through. Just hang out with a few buddies and keep it light and talk about it once and a while. Got any friends that are single and are kinda decent at talking to girls at public places chill with them and chat up a random girl or something. Idk dude your just gonna get broken up again and be back in the whole "why is she leaving me?" When you should just realize and I know its harder than "just leave her dude" and as retarded as this sounds step back from the bs for a second and think. Do i wanna get broken up with again? do i wanna still cling to a girl that doesn't make private time for you and says i don;t want you over just go home? Its hard I know I just had a relationship end and its hard but you have to deal with it. Just do whats best for you dude. If she comes crying don't give her a shot. Make her change, just know though shes not good for you and will either cheat on you or leave you for the third time.

the first time she ended it with me, was because.... i only spent a couple of days a week with her & i did not invest myself emotionlay with her... she ended it, as she felt i was not giving her anything on the emotional level

the second time we ended was when she dis respected me, so i dumped her, but after a couple of weeks, we somehow got back together.

but since i have opened up to her, showed her that i love her she has dis respected me a few times, and treated me crappy on quite a few occasions.

the worst thing about her is, never making up or admitting wrong & never making an effort to resolve a argument... or fallout even if it means we end up breaking up.

after a fallout i usually get this routine from her

"i.m sorry it didn't workout, i won't contact you again, you obviously don't love me as much as i do you, blah blah blah... take care bye etc etc

she never actually says "hey lets try to work things out, lets talk.. i,m sorry if a over reacted blah blah...

she is a manipulator...

guys what are the pros of me dumping her? is there any

or is it best to just disappear or let her just end it with me.

either way, me and her are through.... so what is the better option

Boscus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, break up with her. The next post I would like to see from you is on the no contact challenge thread, saying day 1!

withholding sex is a definite next!

JT12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he gets it, he just can't accept it and idk how many girls he dated before but sometimes it can be hard to let go especially if you were gonna move in together/long term relationship. He needs in real life validation to do this and hes probably not getting it

kaitracid2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
Are you trolling? Because you keep asking the same questions expecting a different answer. You have been given excellent advice so kick yourself in the ass and forget this chick.

i know, what everyone has told me on here, is the best thing to do. and yes i will do it... i will dump her

it's hard because i still love her & i invested a lot in her... i really hoped we could had worked things out & stayed together..

but with someone as rude & dis respectful as her like her, it's just not possible.

i will send her a email or text tonight...

i just have two questions?

when i dump her, is it worthwhile pointing out to her, why i am finishing her?

for example because i have had enough of her disrespect? should i point out why she is getting dumped?

also i get the feeling that she has not bothered contacting me, in the last 3 days, because she is sat at home confident that i will come running to her at some point.. i have done in the past, so she is probably expecting me to do the same

is it better for me to dump, or wait around for her to dump me

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kaitracid2010 said:
is it better for me to dump, or wait around for her to dump me
this was painful to read.

you seem like a kind-hearted man, which is good ( i am too). keep doing that. however, the problem is you haven't taken the red pill yet. it will teach you how to better interact with women, and it will teach you that kindness doesn't mean being a floormat.

this is my last post to you. good luck.