Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should Have Saw It Coming

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Augustus_McCrae said:
ZTIME,

I would like to commend you on your honesty, it has made this thread an excellent one.

Also, bear in mind that just by posting your story you are helping other guys out.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

-Augustus-
This is exactly why I have posted everything with full clarity. My hope is that whoever reads this thred will be able to learn from my experience, and the responses posted by everyone here.

I've even never blocked her number so that I could leave copies of every attempted contact here. ( even though some of them are very stupid). I think the answers from all of the people here will help anyone confused by the same type of thing.

I read a lot of threads on the DJ forum, but truly do appreciate the mature forum responses. You guys seem to have a better grasp on these situations.

These last few months have been amazing. I still have a lot to learn, and have been working on myself inside and out. I'm seeing many things I've done wrong in the past with my relationships. Hahaha........ I still can't believe that 2 weeks after this breakup I was actually almost begging this chick back!! Could you imagine how bad it would have been for me if I allowed this chick to come back and I continued allowing myself to be disrespected and abused?

I'll keep leaving copies of any messages and keep you guys updated on my progress. Have a happy holiday gentlemen

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll probably try again, when you THINK she's finally gone... an invitation to her daughters wedding, something.... I just had a woman call me from a year ago wondering what I did last night. When I asked who is this? she said "you know who this is", she finally hung up when I told her I didn't.{figured it out when I looked up the prefix area}

Had an ex from 3-4 YEARS ago talk to me, her marriage{and her figure} has gone downhill and I think she's checking options. So, yeah, expect some more, as illogical as it seems

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
She'll probably try again, when you THINK she's finally gone... an invitation to her daughters wedding, something.... I just had a woman call me from a year ago wondering what I did last night. When I asked who is this? she said "you know who this is", she finally hung up when I told her I didn't.{figured it out when I looked up the prefix area}

Had an ex from 3-4 YEARS ago talk to me, her marriage{and her figure} has gone downhill and I think she's checking options. So, yeah, expect some more, as illogical as it seems
Yes Sir, the weird messages are kind of funny to deal with and sometimes so unconventional that it's hard to decipher the meaning. So I stopped trying to figure them out. Probably just some sort of way of reaching out for a response.

I made it through what I thought would be the toughest part of this whole breakup. "The Holidays"! Last year during Thanksgiving and Christmas I was busy playing "daddy" to 3 children that weren't mine. Had her family and mine all together at my house to celebrate. I did all of the cooking and prepping for the occasion, but it went off well. Man, I was buried deep in that roll of being the "good guy".

This year I flew out of town to visit my older sister and her family. You know, my personality is a lot more positive without having to be the "family guy". Got to see a lot of family I hadn't seen in awhile and had a great time. Nothing makes you feel better about your own life then picking out the flaws of your family's life. (truly a sight to see!)

I'm not going to lie. I did a little reminiscing about the whole "my own family" aspect of the holidays, but I think that this is probably "normal" due to the relatively short amount of time since things ended. The silver lining this holiday season..... Last year I spent $4200 on Christmas. This year $800. Net savings $3400. That's good news for Z-Time.

The New Year is coming, and I officially start getting back into the dating scene. This ought to be exciting!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reviewing my 2014.
It seems like it was so long ago. It seems like the journey that I started back in September is so far away, but I know that it really has been a relatively short amount of time. In the beginning of my thread, I thought life was meaningless. I thought that I had lost the best thing that was ever going to happen to me. Looking back now, I know that I’m way better off with things being this way. It’s funny how easy it is to become a person who doesn’t take care for himself or respect himself. We sometimes allow people to become more important to us then we are to ourselves. It’s a harsh reality to face when they leave us used and feeling worse about ourselves then we ever have before. So we pick ourselves up off of the floor. We brush ourselves off and start the hard work of becoming something we can be happy with. Did it all really need to happen this way? Probably not. If I had maintained my frame from the beginning things may have worked out differently, but now I know better and I’m better off for knowing.

I look back at 2014 as my greatest escape. I got out of a hugely unhealthy relationship relatively unscathed. I got to become someone better, someone that I’m happier with, and someone who enjoys his life. In 2014 I was wearing “rose colored glasses” They fooled me into believing that I was doing the right thing. They made everything look better even though I knew it wasn’t. This year the glasses have come off. I’ll keep them around as a reminder of how f**ked up we can allow ourselves to become. I’ll remember what I had to endure to get to where I’m at. I’ll never forget what I allowed myself to accept as a “normal” part of life. Things look different now. The world seems more gritty, but much more real. I like it. I like Me!

I’ve tried to rep everyone who posted to this thread. In some way you all helped to shape the guy who I’ve become. I read and learned and will continue to do so. For me, 2015 is going to be a great adventure. I wish the same to all of you.

polo2006

Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Reviewing my 2014.
It seems like it was so long ago. It seems like the journey that I started back in September is so far away, but I know that it really has been a relatively short amount of time. In the beginning of my thread, I thought life was meaningless. I thought that I had lost the best thing that was ever going to happen to me. Looking back now, I know that I’m way better off with things being this way. It’s funny how easy it is to become a person who doesn’t take care for himself or respect himself. We sometimes allow people to become more important to us then we are to ourselves. It’s a harsh reality to face when they leave us used and feeling worse about ourselves then we ever have before. So we pick ourselves up off of the floor. We brush ourselves off and start the hard work of becoming something we can be happy with. Did it all really need to happen this way? Probably not. If I had maintained my frame from the beginning things may have worked out differently, but now I know better and I’m better off for knowing.

I look back at 2014 as my greatest escape. I got out of a hugely unhealthy relationship relatively unscathed. I got to become someone better, someone that I’m happier with, and someone who enjoys his life. In 2014 I was wearing “rose colored glasses” They fooled me into believing that I was doing the right thing. They made everything look better even though I knew it wasn’t. This year the glasses have come off. I’ll keep them around as a reminder of how f**ked up we can allow ourselves to become. I’ll remember what I had to endure to get to where I’m at. I’ll never forget what I allowed myself to accept as a “normal” part of life. Things look different now. The world seems more gritty, but much more real. I like it. I like Me!

I’ve tried to rep everyone who posted to this thread. In some way you all helped to shape the guy who I’ve become. I read and learned and will continue to do so. For me, 2015 is going to be a great adventure. I wish the same to all of you.
Bravo on your success. You should thank the Gods for being able to leave the toxic ***** behind you.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Actually got a Thank You?! Not quite the validation I was looking for, but then again, who knows what that was anyway? Here is this morning's lovely text.

New Year bucket list.....#3 Thank Ztime for everything he helped with. Thank You honestly from my heart. You made an everlasting impression on three children's lives!!! They are amazing because of your help. Have a wonderful day!

Wonder if she meant it. shouldn't really matter, but sometimes you just really wonder if people are honest or just trying to bother you.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, this is the ideal time to tell her that she stole/removed a bunch of furniture from your property and you want all the items returned..

when she replies, you might have the proof to prosecute her if she doesn't. you also have a witness.

I have been following this thread and it seems you are dealing with a crazy.

stay strong.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This ho stole your furniture (conveniently no message about her giving it back either) and you are wondering if she meant it....

Come on!
I seriously get the whole furniture thing and the no contact thing. I replaced the furniture, it's a thing of the past. What I meant by I wonder if she meant it was a question of whether people like that freak show actually have the capability of being appreciative about anything. I know I put years of my time and money into helping those children out. They were very messed up. I personally made them better people.
I guess sometimes you just expect validation for your efforts. And sometimes you just may never get it. Hope that this clarifies it better.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
I seriously get the whole furniture thing and the no contact thing. I replaced the furniture, it's a thing of the past. What I meant by I wonder if she meant it was a question of whether people like that freak show actually have the capability of being appreciative about anything. I know I put years of my time and money into helping those children out. They were very messed up. I personally made them better people.
I guess sometimes you just expect validation for your efforts. And sometimes you just may never get it. Hope that this clarifies it better.
Good intentions masking ulterior motives. Switching up her bait and fishing for those emotions to bite.
Dumb biatch probably realizes that she gave up the ultimate gravy train.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for response. I'm only dropping these messages here as they come.

Today

Text1. So I guess my lawyer is dropping my case.
Text2. (Sad Face)
Text3. So Sucks!!
Text4. You Know I always responded to you through it all. Even after your other girlfriend...hurt or not. I always showed you love. I did nothing but show you love and gave it all I had. If this is how you choose to handle things...it's out of my control. But just so that you know, you will always be my best friend. We talked and did things like no other and that can never be replaced.

This is just too funny! I couldn't make this s**t up! She's going crazy!

Just for reference. Yes her lawyer is a good friend of mine, but I had nothing to do with this. I remain NC.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, why is this thread still running? I looked at it three months ago and it seemed pretty simple: guy meets bytch, bytch acts like a bytch, guy needs to forget about her and move on.

Yet, it's still running and people are still fuelling the OP to keep writing in it. It's like chewing on a piece of meat, swallowing it, then throw up, start chewing again and repeat the process for over a hundred times.

Dude, do you want to leave this sh!t in the past? Yes??? Then DO SO and stop thinking and writing about it. Coz guess what, you can't do BOTH.

And you other motherfvckers in this thread need to shut the fvck up coz you are enabling him to NOT move on by keeping this thread alive.

Jesus....

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
Jesus, why is this thread still running? I looked at it three months ago and it seemed pretty simple: guy meets bytch, bytch acts like a bytch, guy needs to forget about her and move on.

Yet, it's still running and people are still fuelling the OP to keep writing in it. It's like chewing on a piece of meat, swallowing it, then throw up, start chewing again and repeat the process for over a hundred times.

Dude, do you want to leave this sh!t in the past? Yes??? Then DO SO and stop thinking and writing about it. Coz guess what, you can't do BOTH.

And you other motherfvckers in this thread need to shut the fvck up coz you are enabling him to NOT move on by keeping this thread alive.

Jesus....
He has his $hit sorted. This thread is a great reference to the other billion guys to see exactly how these patterns play out. Guys come on here asking the same breakup questions and think their case is different. Here we have textbook behavior of the type of crap a woman will try to break you down with. Its a very good learning aid in picking out emotional bait for those that are not as far along in development as you.

I get where you are coming from and you're right. But the thousands of guys that it helps learn the process outweighs any minimal damage to ztime. There will be guys reading and absorbing the lessons and posts throughout this thread. Sometimes you gotta look big picture.

Oh yeah almost forgot FU.CK YOU.

:D
jokes, but you are one harsh advice giving mother fcuker Die hard.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome thread. I would just like to point out to you, last Christmas while you were spending $4200, and hosting her family, and playing dad....she was already looking for an exit.

As much as I feel for those kids, you need to remember that down the line if your resolve softens.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard Leaving this stuff in the past has already been done. The posts I leave here are only this girls attempts at contacting me. If they help anyone down the road to see what psycho chicks will do after a breakup, then This thread has done it's job.

Any damage done to me has already been done and can't be reversed. So no worries there. I've maintained NC, I'm currently "perfectly" fine, and living well. Copying these texts and posting them here just offers people a timeline to see how people try to "re-involve" themselves with your life.

However, your post is accurate as it pertains to moving on and getting over the past. "I get it", and thank you.

Here was todays' text:
Not sure if you knew but Shark Tank is at the Miami Convention Center this weekend..........Thought of your chemicals.

The "chemicals" refer to a product line that I'm launching this year (mentioned in a previous post).

Again, you guys read it for what it is.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be following a NC rule (or whatever seduction, sosuave crap rule) I would be seriously SUING that bytch. This is exactly my point in the other thread, we as Men let these women get away with doing dumb shyt and are told to just "man up and move on." SUE this chick!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I wouldn't be following a NC rule (or whatever seduction, sosuave crap rule) I would be seriously SUING that bytch. This is exactly my point in the other thread, we as Men let these women get away with doing dumb shyt and are told to just "man up and move on." SUE this chick!
Believe it or not, I never really heard about the NC rule until finding this site. So I followed it. I do believe that it's the best advice for anyone wanting to get away from heartbreak. Women nowadays can really f*ck with your emotions, and trying to stay in contact or justify yourself to them has no value.

I let this chick get away with stealing my property the day I pussed out and left my own house while she was moving out. I learned. A little expensive, but worth the lesson.

Suing is not my style. I've got new furniture she could never afford. I've got a great lifestyle and career. I wish the best for her children. I would say that I wish the best for her, but we both know that I'd be lying.

I Read all of your posts in the "LTR" thread. I like it. Great stuff to learn there.

We should not seek revenge on those who have committed crimes against us, or reply to their crimes with other crimes. We should reflect that by the law of karma, they are in danger of lowly and miserable lives to come. the Dalai Lama

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are all about "turning the other cheek" but I say it's time we go to WAR. We have been turning the other cheek all this time and that's created the MONSTER we are facing out here with women.

- We should have FOUGHT back against Feminism in the 1970s, instead we turned the other cheek.

- We should have PROTESTED outside of the Courts in relation to these Divorce and Child Custody Laws, instead we turned the other cheek.

- We should have PROTESTED outside of the Courts every single time a woman was made out to be lying with a false rape charge that sent a man to prison, instead we turned the other cheek.

- We should have CALLED WOMEN ON THEIR BULLSHYT when on one hand they want Equality but on the other hand they still expect Men to pay for dates and Court them....but instead we turned the other cheek.

- We should have CALLED WOMEN ON THEIR BULLSHYT when they would use the welfare system to get free government checks by having kids with multiple deadbeats, instead we turned the other cheek.

- Etc.

- Etc.

- Etc.

I'm tired of turning the other cheek, it's time to kick these bytches SQUARE in the middle of theirs!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
You guys are all about "turning the other cheek" but I say it's time we go to WAR. We have been turning the other cheek all this time and that's created the MONSTER we are facing out here with women.
Hey now.............."Turning the other cheek" is not what I'm about. That would imply that I stuck around long enough to show the other cheek.

I can't change feminism, equal rights, or the welfare system. I don't think that you could either. I get your idea that the world of men should get together to fight for their own rights and stop these women from taking advantage of us, but that's a "worlds end" "soap-box" speech that will never happen.

I read all of your posts to individual threads and appreciate your views on most topics, but brother, you've got to start searching for some inner peace.

The easiest way for you to win this war on a personal level is to watch how you react to the situations that are set before you. That's the only thing that's in your control.

I got f**ked on a royal level, but at the end of the day I'm fine. You have the intelligence, the drive, and the income to live your life comfortably, as do I, so your reactions to dumb b*tches are all you need to watch.

Just dropping some thoughts.......... You helped me in my time of need and I'll always respect what you have to say, but trust me when I tell you that anger can rip you apart from the inside out.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. -Buddha

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ultimately begs the question - Why are you still receiving texts, or any type of communication for that matter?

NC implies NO CONTACT. You don't give her free reign to just send you a bombardment of non-stop mind-game garbage, you cut the cancer off at the bud.

If you were serious about NC this would have ended a long time ago. I believe I've posted this exact thing several pages back on your thread, several months ago.

Whether this is a 'good reference' for people in the future is moot. You don't need an overextended thread like this to know a crazy woman when you encounter one.