Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should a Don Juan avoid Marijuanna?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Drinks seem to be tolerable among other Don Juans, but what is your intake on weed?

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it affects everyone differently. Lately and for a while now, it turnes me into a mute but I feel like ive been depressed for a while. It used to just get me silly, back when I felt like I was happier. If your depressed, weed seems to be no good. I know a lot of chicks who love to get high and fvck

Funlol

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I plan on going out and talking to women I avoid it. It turns me incredibly socially awkward. But if I'm just chilling at home with friends I'll smoke away

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was never a big fan of weed but lots of people do it and pick up girls no problems.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a rule of thumb I say yes. But as usual you have to go with how it affects you. Drinking makes some men come out of their shell and makes others depressed. If smoking makes you more social and you choose to do it, I'm not going to promote or discourage it. But if it makes you antisocial, depressed, negative....leave it. It is still illegal, and my job does randoms so I have no time for it.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i smoke weed everyday...and im jus fine...weed effects everybody differently...only way to know how is you gotta burn some....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't smoke often, it will probably make you introverted and socially awkward. If you smoke frequently, then those effects are not nearly as bad.
Also, like cigarettes, it's good to smoke if the girl smokes, and likewise good to not smoke if she does not.

No one needs pot to get laid, but in certain circumstances, like getting drunk college girls stumbling home from the bars an excuse to come hang out in your dorm room...it does have its place.

California currently has an all-out legalization bill on the November ballot. It would be legal for everyone to possess, smoke, and even grow. If that passes, then at least in California, I think the social dynamics of marijuana use will change to some extent. No one knows exactly how. The initiative had 56% support in polls last time I checked, so legalization might actually happen.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you don't smoke often, it will probably make you introverted and socially awkward. If you smoke frequently, then those effects are not nearly as bad.
Also, like cigarettes, it's good to smoke if the girl smokes, and likewise good to not smoke if she does not.

No one needs pot to get laid, but in certain circumstances, like getting drunk college girls stumbling home from the bars an excuse to come hang out in your dorm room...it does have its place.

California currently has an all-out legalization bill on the November ballot. It would be legal for everyone to possess, smoke, and even grow. If that passes, then at least in California, I think the social dynamics of marijuana use will change to some extent. No one knows exactly how. The initiative had 56% support in polls last time I checked, so legalization might actually happen.
Its an awesome idea, and I hope it does pass. However, because Federal law trumps state law, and it will no doubt be new law would be appealed for a while, we're a long ways to go from actual legalization.

If you're at all interested in consumption, I'd still recommend voting to legalize in November, because although it won't be as groundbreaking initially as we may think, it will set a new high in the progress to do so.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, a right (qt wise) combo of drinks and trees can bring out my inner DJ and I can spit some great game. Drink/smoke too much and I am an introverted mute. In general, drinking is the better option if I know ill be around chicks; smoking is more for a chilled out time with the boys. Of course that’s not always the case as there are some girls that love smoking and in the right circumstances it could work.

P.S.

High sex is the tits!

Last edited:

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience. the guys who do a lot of weed, end up hanging around with each other in some kind of shed.

When I think don juan, I don't think of a guy monged out listening to bob marley.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done both, off and on. I say it's a matter of how you handle it. I have an addictive personality, so I stay away from everything pretty much and when I get on, it mess up bad. Also, you have to take into account what kind of girl you want. IMO, I'd rather be with girls who don't do drugs or drink, but that's all about how you develop as a man.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lately I love getting high and listening to Micheal Jackson, Stones, Aerosmith.

Music sounds 1000% better when you are high. And sex is also much beter.

Want to do it with a girl who is high again, its fun.

Weed in general make people much nicer, I wish everyone smoked so we could all be normal and warm

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, more like once in a while now...it's good to chill and smoke a b after a good night of debauchery :). Yet I avoid doing it before going out or when I really need to focus. I'll just start giggling like a school girl @ stupid **** hahhaa...

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i love smoking weed but it does make me socially awkward. there is nothing worse then being high around a bunch of people who arent, especially if they know. if the girl smokes weed though thats great.
being a don juan entails not giving a **** what girls think, so i really dont care if they know i smoke or not and am definitely not going to stop for them.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
weed used to make me laugh and do funny stuff, but once i got used to it, i just chill focus on something, music, talking with friends, playing computer games and that's it. someone mentioned that weed makes you happy if you feel happy and even more depressed and agressive if you are depressed, and that's so true.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, we used to stack blunts like cordwood.

Now, I only allow myself one joint a week, and only on the weekend.

The week is for work, physical training, meetings, reading and studying. Weed throws a monkeywrench in your discipline, so I would suggest everybody ration their toking the way I do.

I usually go out on saturday night. If I don't have any action, at least I know I've got a big bone waiting for me in my truck! "See ya later boys!" Hit the road and crank some Bad Company and Floyd

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i normaly dont' smoke weed, but i dont' have anything against it.. just never was my drug of choice.

about 2 months ago one someone we knew ran into some extra weed and my fiancee bought about a half ounce for ****s and giggles. my gosh we got tore up lol. good times.

everything is fine in moderation.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm 24 years old and i've been smoking on and off since i was 16.. even though i don't smoke everyday i still consider myself an excessive smoker. i won't go into the details of my addictive personality but i have the weed game down.

As some of you have mentioned before, it can be used to invite any kind of a social gathering or trying to get laid...often i find it helpful that i know all the dealers around my town so whenever someone seems to want it I can go ahead and provide it for them, gaining some friends along the way which can help lead to getting more women. i just number closed an attractive girl off inviting her to come smoke with me. she seemed very interested in it.

the thing is it can become an extreme distraction. a don juan is supposed to live for females. if i'm constantly seeking escape from my normal responsibilities as a male through drugs like marijuana i become dependent on these things and i never seem to find the time to game women. i just don't have the personality to keep it under control like that. as a matter of fact it could get in the way of more important things like jobs and school if you can't keep it in check, which can be hard to do for myself.

but, what's done is done. there is really no turning back. what am i going to do? it's become part of my life so the only thing i can do is learn how to live with it and find some way to make it work. but i ask myself how has my behavior been towards people. i notice i've become increasingly maniipulative towards people all the time just to try to get high, shouldn't I be using these energies to win over a female. there lies my tragic dilemma, but it's not that bad because i trust it's all for the better.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do much (though more recently than in the past), but being under the influence definitely affects my game negatively. I'm still no natural at picking up women, it is still not 2nd nature to me, so being high off my ass will definitely hinder my skills. I can say, though, that I have hooked up with a lot of women by inviting them back to my place to partake, though that is usually a party extraction situation. Unfortunately when I drink (some, not excessively), I seem to naturally do much better when dealing with women. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. I wish I could harness that energy, whatever it is, in my daily life, especially because I don't drink.

Weed game depends on the person. I could see someone who smokes all the time being better at picking up girls while stoned than someone who only does it occasionally, because the latter group is a lot more functional when they partake.

Sherlock-Holmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvucking moron. Don juan or not Don Juan no one should any point of time consume such junk. Think about your future kiddo. Why the fvck are u even thinking about it?