Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shot Down...the tale-tale marks of Low Interest Level?...

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBill:
Life just isn't fair is it?

Wyldfire is right we DJs are total a$sholes. A woman makes one little sign of insecurity and we ditch her! We are just... well, just like WOMEN!

I'll bet if WF thinks about it, she's dumped tens if not hundreds of guys for slipping up and saying or doing something insecure. Why? Because as an above asverage looking woman, she can afford to. She won't have to wait long for another guy to come into the picture so why not insist on an extrodinary high level of good behavior?

Well, A DJ thinks the same way. If I call a girl, lets call her WyldFlower, 4 days after I meet her and she tersely gives me some sort of 'excuse' not to go out because shes mad that I waited so long to call her... I look down at my notebook I use for such things and voila! there are the numbers of prolly 4 or 5 other girls I can call next. Why waste time on her? I don't have to babe. I'm not an average guy, I'm a DJ! I don't need a girl, I want a girl and I know that if I play it the right way I'll have plenty to choose from.

And I know for sure that I'm not going to end up with one that makes me work hard to keep her attracted and tries to fight for control of the relationship every step of the way.

Why not?

Because I DON'T HAVE TO!! HAHAHAHAHA! I figured it out. Once you Are a DJ YOU are the unusualy and valuable comodity. not some pretty girl. Hell I meet pretty girls every where I go. nothing special about that. But how many real men are left out there? Almost none! The only control a woman has over a DJ is whether or not he gets HER puddy. A woman can reject me, call me a creep and a pervert and throw a drink in my face... and it not gonna stop me from turning right around and bagging an even better piece of ass in a few hours or days.

So Wyldflower can choose to withhold somethig from me that I want. The only thing is, what she can choose to withhold is between the legs of every pretty girl I'm every going to meet. It isn't rare enough to bother me that she chooses to do that.

What I can withhold from her though, is a DJ. It's the kind of man who knows is principled, strong, always improving, well dressed, well groomed, knows how to keep her interested and excited, and is a damned rare find. I'll meet lots of pretty girls tomorrow without even going out of my way.

the girl might wait months or years to ever even meet another DJ, and longer still to meet one that is interested in her.

damn! Life isn't fair!
Ya know what? If this post had been higher at the top, I would have moved this to tips.

You REALLY should cross post this in tips, Bigbill. (Don't make me do it for you!
)

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
They don't want to lampoon his ego because they know he can't handle it because he is too damn emotionally dependent on her liking him. That's the cold hard truth. You can accept it or be in denial, your choice.
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! And to think I almost went to bed and missed that!

So, the truth comes out! Wyldfire thinks men "...can't handle it because he is too emotionally dependent on her liking him".

What a joke. No man, be he an AFC or a DJ is "emotionally dependent" on a woman to that point. The breakup isn't what gets to most guys. It's the LYING the woman does.

You REALLY think men's egos are that fragile? My God, how little respect you have for men!

I have never heard a man who was honestly rejected get bent out of shape. I've heard PLENTY when the woman lies to him, though.
Usually, it plays like this...guy gets rejected HONESTLY, tells his buddies...buddys laugh (not too hard, though. They know their turn is coming up).

Guy gets rejected with lies, he wonders what the REAL reason is. He now goes crazy trying to figure it out. You see, if a guy knows what went wrong, he can fix it the next time. If he doesn't know, he is bugged by it. Guy logic! Which is, well, LOGICAL.

(Here's a secret guys...NEVER WORRY ABOUT WHAT A WOMAN IS THINKING. EVER. NEVER EVER. Why? BECAUSE YOU THINK LOGICALLY. WOMEN DO NOT THINK THAT WAY! You can no more figure it out that you can draw a square circle. Notice the advice on here is "do X get Y"? Know why that is? It's because WE STILL DON'T GET HOW THEY THINK. Now that I have gone on that tangent, back to the point at hand)

It's nothing personal, but do you notice it's always the older DJs that have EXPERIENCE that are calling you on your advice? Aren't you the least bit curious as to why that is? The younger DJs OUGHT to be curious.

Wyldfire has given good advice and bad advice, as have we all (well, not me. But you get the point!
). Anytime the younger DJs have to take advice from her, it's always best to remember that she is a woman, and is offering a woman's point of view.

Now, isn't it the women that usually says "Just be yourself"?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Chance, with all due respect (and I mean it because you've had some superb replies) I have to take issue with a few points:

>>I've seen quite a few guys like that, it isn't a false observation. Think of the whipped guys you've known or every other AFC you've seen stuck on a girl. The main point is right, even if your real point is that REAL guys aren't like that (which is a definition argument I can't argue against.)

>>I don't get your point about the lying. I see it repeatedly here---some guy WHINES about some chick's lie, about her not saying straight out "no." So what? Half the advice here is about testing (get the digits / kiss) and then reading the response and what it really means. If you know what the game is--and you should if you've been here long enough--you can see through the supposed lie and figure out what's going on, or, better, figure out all you need to know and make your decision regardless of whether you know her real reasons or not. A "lie" as in "I'm busy" instead of saying "I don't want to see you" is garden variety. It means she's not interested, deal with it. I can't believe that "hurts" a guy more--if it does, the poor little bleeding heart needs to toughen up.

>>You may refer to bigger lies, of course. I don't get how the lie hurts unless the guy has some emotional involvement already. No emotional involvement = no hurt.

>>Hate to say it, but many guys egos are that fragile. It isn't about "little respect" for men. I get the sense Wyldfyre has respect for men who deserve it, or for people in general and withholds it when you give her reason to.

>>Women's egos are just as fragile (weight, looks, bad haircuts, birthdays, whatever)--it isn't a men / women thing, just being HUMAN means you were probably born with a fragile ego.

>>Just an observation on "respect". I worked a bar for awhile and I noticed the only people (admittedly, mostly drunk) who made an issue of "respect" were those who generally don't get it. It's a BIG word among minorities, women, down-n-out types, losers, white supremecists, etc. But if you get respect and always have (women / minorities included) it doesn't come up in your conversation.

>>True enough. But the only honest rejection I've heard was from a woman who simply told a guy "you can't afford me" (she meant "You're not in my league"--she wasn't a hooker, she was just a woman who knew she could get any guy making $200K a year or more--and routinely did.)

>>True again. And the guy gets an imaginary combat veteran's ribbon from the other guys, too.

>>I was that guy not too long ago...it means he hasn't visited this site.

>>I would say the guy DOESN'T need to know what the REAL reason is---all he needs to know is the result, which is that she isn't interested.

>>You can argue that he may be an AFC and then needs to know how to change--but that's what this site is for, not the chick.
(Here's a secret guys...NEVER WORRY ABOUT WHAT A WOMAN IS THINKING. EVER. NEVER EVER. Why? BECAUSE YOU THINK LOGICALLY. WOMEN DO NOT THINK THAT WAY! You can no more figure it out that you can draw a square circle. Notice the advice on here is "do X get Y"? Know why that is? It's because WE STILL DON'T GET HOW THEY THINK. Now that I have gone on that tangent, back to the point at hand)

>>We may be arguing the same point above, but I would disagree that men think logically. I work in a law office and occasionally interview new clients. Fuzzy thinking, or simply the inability to think a clear thought (which is part of why they need a lawyer) happens in both sexes equally. I simply assume everyone (men, women and myself) are logic-impaired unless they can demonstrate a clear line of thought expressed in a clear sentence. You know it when you hear it because it's rare.

>>Maybe "logically" is a bad word choice, I would offer "emotional v. mechanical" instead, but I can see problems with that, too.
It's nothing personal, but do you notice it's always the older DJs that have EXPERIENCE that are calling you on your advice? Aren't you the least bit curious as to why that is? The younger DJs OUGHT to be curious.

>>"Always" is clearly an overstatement. Some things Wyld says are clearly from a female (non-male) perspective. I find it refreshing, usually, occasionally odd. Whatever. Mostly I pick up from the posts that those that "call" her on her advise almost always (and that's no overstatement) sound like they have problems with women, like they can't handle a strong woman--it's probably no accident the "respect" issue came up in this post, too. It's just something I pick up from the tone of those posts.
Now, isn't it the women that usually says "Just be yourself"?[/B][/QUOTE]

>>That's half the advice, more needs to be said. "Be yourself" is ultimately what we're doing here--that's what happens when you're a skilled DJ and no longer an AFC (Pook makes this point). If you're an AFC, being yourself won't get you anywhere---because, at heart, you're not really being yourself, your not living an engaging life, getting into your interests and becoming someone worth being around. When you start doing that, then you ARE being yourself, and it works. Women say that without all the preceding commentary. They say it because they can smell a fake pickup line or an AFC half way down the street.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildthang...that one woman who still remembered you after all that time was a fluke. Most women wouldn't.
I myself have seen a number of threads on this very forum where guys have experienced the same result. It isn't a fluke when it happens repeatedly.

Raoul...insecurity. Interesting point and there's a side of this that is being overlooked here. If a woman shows any signs of having an insecure moment...the general consensus is to "Next" her. If the man is insecure about something...the general consensus is to "Next" the woman as well. Why, exactly, do many of the DJs here advise an insecure guy to dump the girl even if it is him who has the problem. I'm not going to be specific about particular posters or threads...but I've seen this A LOT. Why are people not advising the guy to pull his sh*t together and not blame the woman for his own insecurities?
Could you give an example of this? Though I don't read every single thread posted on this board (There are far too many - back to the time issue again) I have yet to see any instance of the senior DJ's bending over backwards to attack women and blame them when the guy is at fault. In fact, the senior DJ's give a verbal ass-kicking to any guy who is blaming everyone but himself. bashful and lockman are two names that come to mind.

women just don't tell guys what they really think when they dump them for the above mentioned reasons. They don't want to lampoon his ego because they know he can't handle it because he is too damn emotionally dependent on her liking him. That's the cold hard truth. You can accept it or be in denial, your choice.
Heh, female propaganda. It's a lie women tell themselves to justify the lying. The fact is THEY THEMSELVES cannot stand letting down a guy properly. The common myth is that if they lie now they spare him "pain".

WRONG. They PROLONG the pain by giving the guy false hope. I'm busy. I'm not ready for a relationship. I need to wash my hair. We have to remember 98% of guys have never HEARD of this website. 1.99% are naturally players. And 0.01% are those of us here, who were just as clueless and who have experienced the same false hope before coming here.

Rejection is nothing. We all know that. However when a woman gives a give false hope and rejects him in a roundabout way, rejection becomes a big thing. I once read an analagy : When cutting off the tail of a dog, do you snip off at the base, or start from the tip and snip off one centimetre at a time? Which is obviously more painful?

The prolonged rejection is what damages the guy's ego in the first place. I've gotten rejected many times. Now that I know what BS women are capable of, I see a roundabout rejection for what it really is. It doesn't bother me because I KNOW IT'S FALSE HOPE. The AFC does NOT know that. He thinks it's a GENUINE EXCUSE, therefore preps himself for the next time with the same woman. So when he figures out what's been happening in the end, that this woman whom he held in high regard was in reality stringing his ass along like popcorn on a Christmas tree, how do you think he'd feel? His ego would be a LOT more damaged than if she had just said "Sorry, but I'm not interested in dating you".

The best rejection I got in my life was a straight "No". The first time I plucked up the courage to ask a chick out (Took me 6 months), her answer was NO. No sugar coated excuses, just NO. Period. 6 months down the drain. But it ENDED THERE. It did not drag on for another 6 months if she had been sugar-coating it with "Let's be friends first" or "I'm not ready for a relationship now". Sure I felt like crap....for about oh...5 seconds. This was BEFORE the website. But the fact is I moved on with my life, ego slightly bruised, but no major damage.

Women create the problem then try justify the action with a lie. They like to believe that they're not so heartless as to let a guy off straight because it would hurt him. It hurts more when they lie. That's a fact.

- Raoul

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
>>So, the truth comes out! Wyldfire thinks men "...can't handle it because he is too emotionally dependent on her liking him".<<

We are speaking in general here, not about me. I tell the man the truth. In fact, the last guy I went out with was a blind date. I didn't find him attractive. I told him point blank I wasn't attracted to him. One guy was pursuing me who was trying too hard to make me like him that it had the opposite effect and I told him exactly that.

>>You REALLY think men's egos are that fragile? My God, how little respect you have for men!<<

If I truly had little respect for men (or people in general) I would not be here making an effort to help men. I most certainly have treated some of you with a hell of a lot more respect than you have treated me with. I have tried repeatedly to explain that it isn't being "Nice" that drives a woman away. However, many of the men here don't want to hear the truth. I've seen it time and time again where some get extremely defensive at the slightest indication that they just may play a part in their own problems.

>>It's nothing personal, but do you notice it's always the older DJs that have EXPERIENCE that are calling you on your advice? Aren't you the least bit curious as to why that is? The younger DJs OUGHT to be curious.<<

You must be speaking of yourself and Wildthang. Older doesn't always mean wiser.

Getting all pissed over women wanting to NOT hurt someones feelings doesn't make a lot of sense. Afterall, men lie just as frequently as women do. I can't even begin to count how many men I have heard lie their ass off in an attempt to get sex. Or the men who cheat on their girlfriends or wives who lie, sneak and cheat so they can get away with it. Don't make this a damn moral issue that makes men look like the poor defenseless gender. Anyone with more than a couple of braincells aren't going to buy that. Bottom line, many women and many men lie. Yes, it's not right, but that's reality. Don't put it all on women, because it's a human thing.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Raoul...A thread Deagleclaw started comes to mind. Overall, he's said he's happy with his relationship. He posted something he wasn't happy with for some input. The overwhelming majority of the advice was to dump her. That's not what he wanted to do...he wanted to work it out and stay with her. Too many of the guys here encourage those in relationships to bail at the first sign of even an easily resolved problem. That's stupid.

I covered most of the other stuff in my last post already.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Red. First off, I never said that "I" think men are too fragile to handle the truth. I was speaking in general because I am trying to post in a way that is easier for the guys here to relate to.

I mention respect a lot too. For me, it is because I spent 10 years in a situation where I allowed someone to disrespect me. I promised myself when I left that mess that I would not tolerate it from anyone else ever again. Basically, it's a way in which I determine whether or not that person deserves respect from me. I see the point you were making, however.

TheDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Wlyfire, you said:

Okay...the first mistake was deciding to ask for her number to call later and ask her out. You see her every day so you should have just asked her for a date when you asked for her number. Secondly, since she sees you at work she KNOWS that you DID have plenty of opportunity to ask her out, yet you waited almost a week after laying your intentions out on the table to actually do it. She had to come to work and see you which only made her wonder why you hadn't asked her out or called yet. Of course she's mad. She was uncomfortable at work over this thing, and it probably made her think that it might not be such a good idea to date someone at work, especially if she ended up feeling uncomfortable before she even went out with you.
Women at work are different. They see you every day, see you when you aren't busy, see you ignore plenty of opportunities to ask them out. If you get their number, call on the second day after getting it or just ask them out at work. Do NOT make a woman uptight and insecure about whether or not you like her in the work environment.

Okay, I would say this sounds very logical to me, good points all together. However, you know we could go round and round and round on this because even though your points are logical and sound tried and true- they are general. I know this girl, and this situation, whereas, of course you are only going by what I have told you about the situation. And I could give you the ENTIRE thing, the small points and the this-and-that of it, but the bottom line is this:

How any woman reacts to this kind of situation is entirely individual, wouldn't you agree? You say "Secondly, since she sees you at work she KNOWS that you DID have plenty of opportunity to ask her out, yet you waited almost a week after laying your intentions out on the table to actually do it." Another woman may think this is a bad idea (asking her out at work). Asking for a phone number is one thing- a thirty second question answerable by a yes or a no". Asking someone out a work may turn a thirty second question into a five minute session. And what about rejection? Being rejected asking for a phone number stings a bit, being rejected for a date hurts, why would you want to do it at work? So another woman may be thinking, "I'm GLAD he didn't ask me about at work, could turn into an embarrassing situation (especially if someone came walking by and the rumor mill started). Ever be rejected with an audience?

I appreciate your posts, your insights and everybody elses too. The bottom line is, how in the world is a guy ever to know HOW a woman is going to react to a situation like this, or what she is going to think about this or that... so every woman is going to think differently. So we are just going to do it OUR way, instead of trying to put figure out THEIR way.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dude...it's not easy to know how a woman is going to react. You touched on not wanted to feel rejected in front of an audience. Well, that's how this woman is feeling right now, whether anyone at work knows about it or not. You probably should have not mentioned your intentions of asking her out when you got the phone number. She was waiting for that to come and drove herself up the wall over it while home and then had to see you at work on top of that, so she couldn't escape it. Asking her at the end of the day would have been your best bet, I think. Then if she turned you down you would be on your way out the door anyhow.

This is exactly why I would never date anyone from work. There are too many things that can go wrong.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raoul...A thread Deagleclaw started comes to mind. Overall, he's said he's happy with his relationship. He posted something he wasn't happy with for some input. The overwhelming majority of the advice was to dump her. That's not what he wanted to do...he wanted to work it out and stay with her. Too many of the guys here encourage those in relationships to bail at the first sign of even an easily resolved problem. That's stupid.
Haven't read the thread, so I cannot comment. However I do know that most people would not recommend the eject button unless it is a situation that has come up in similar instances, and the DJ's with that experience say to pull out. More often than not it does not happen, only for typical cases which most people are able to recognise as an "eject" situation.

I covered most of the other stuff in my last post already.
Unfortunately you have not, as my post was a rebuttal on the "fragile egos of males" claim, not the selfishness of humans as a whole which was the tangent we seem to have gone on.

- Raoul

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay...you asked for more of a response. You aren't going to like it and might wish you hadn't asked...but here goes:

>>Heh, female propaganda. It's a lie women tell themselves to justify the lying.<<

Is this the same way men who lie to women to get a piece of ass justify their actions based on how they were treated by some other woman?

>>The fact is THEY THEMSELVES cannot stand letting down a guy properly. The common myth is that if they lie now they spare him "pain".<<

Isn't this the same reasoning a guy has for not calling a girl back after saying he would or just avoiding her rather than saying he doesn't want to see her again?

>>WRONG. They PROLONG the pain by giving the guy false hope. I'm busy. I'm not ready for a relationship. I need to wash my hair.<<

Isn't this what men also do when they have no intentions of having a real relatinship with a woman but lead her on so they have someone to fvck?

>>Rejection is nothing. We all know that. However when a woman gives a give false hope and rejects him in a roundabout way, rejection becomes a big thing. I once read an analagy : When cutting off the tail of a dog, do you snip off at the base, or start from the tip and snip off one centimetre at a time? Which is obviously more painful?

The prolonged rejection is what damages the guy's ego in the first place. I've gotten rejected many times. Now that I know what BS women are capable of, I see a roundabout rejection for what it really is. It doesn't bother me because I KNOW IT'S FALSE HOPE. The AFC does NOT know that. He thinks it's a GENUINE EXCUSE, therefore preps himself for the next time with the same woman. So when he figures out what's been happening in the end, that this woman whom he held in high regard was in reality stringing his ass along like popcorn on a Christmas tree, how do you think he'd feel? His ego would be a LOT more damaged than if she had just said "Sorry, but I'm not interested in dating you".<<

Before you try to debate this as being something only women do, I'd suggest you take a much more honest look around you. Just on this site I have read countless posts of men encouraging each other to USE women. Do you think that behavior doesn't hurt women just as much as when a woman rejects a man? If you honestly belief that you have much to learn. It's a two way street and neither sex is innocent of hurting each other. To say one is worse is a lie.

>>Women create the problem then try justify the action with a lie. They like to believe that they're not so heartless as to let a guy off straight because it would hurt him. It hurts more when they lie. That's a fact.<<

Women "create" what problem? Ending a relationship she doesn't want to be in? Lying isn't good, and I don't condone it. But the fact is, people do it. Now, how is a woman choosing NOT to tell a guy he's boring or too needy behaving any worse than a guy who chooses not to tell a woman she's lousy in bed or has gotten too fat for him to be seen with? It's NOT. There is your fact.

Slam women's behavior all you want to, but don't overlook the same behavior in men in the process. Part of becoming a better and stronger person is recognizing your own shortcomings and bad behavior. It's not about blaming women, and too many people are trying to make that what it's about. Any man who has rejected a woman and not been honest has no business griping about women doing that same thing. So, whoever is without sin in this department is the only one who has any business casting stones.

TheDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, oh well.

It just sucks that this girl is missing out on such a great guy, simply because she couldn't wait five days for him to call her.

I don't have a problem dating people at work. I can be discreet and respectful. And I wasn't playing games with this girl by waiting five days. I had a choice- call her THAT night (Tues.), or wait until the following Sunday. I chose to wait until Sunday.

So here is the moral of the story dudes:

you can't win.

Thedude

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...So, whoever is without sin in this department is the only one who has any business casting stones.

Gimme that stone, cause I'm gonna chuck that mutha! (But that's not to say that I'm not getting ready to do some major game playing. It's my turn now!
)

Yes, I have never played "games' or led women on, so that gives me permission to throw those damn things faster than a group of Taliban guys seeing a bikini-cald woman in Kabul.

Wyldfire, I do NOT respect ANYONE who has not earned it. A lack of respect is not the same thing as DISrespecting someone. It helps to know the difference.

Overall, GUYS DO NOT LIKE TO PLAY GAMES. Pop Quiz, class! How many of you would give up games immediately, if women would?

Wow, a guy lies to get in a chicks pants. Someone call up Adam and Eve and tell them, because I am sure they're the only ones not aware of it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. That problem is SO EASY TO CURE IT IS SIMPLE. If you suspect that is what the guy is doing, then do not put out for the guy until marriage. Guess what? Solves the "lying for a piece" situation, doesn't it? Solved perfectly. He'll move on immediately.

Your last post sounds bitter.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Chance, it's not bitter, it's honest. I am extremely selective about who I have sex with, so it doesn't happen to me and I have no reason to feel at all bitter.
Men play games just as much as women do. Christ Almighty, be honest about it at least. Game playing is the fallout of being burned by a member of the opposite sex, and people do it (male and female) to try to protect themselves from being hurt again usually. However, there are a few who are downright malicious and bitter and do it on purpose...with the express intention of hurting other people.

If you can honestly look in the mirror and say affirmatively that you have never played a game with another person in your live I'll personally contact the Pope and nominate you for sainthood.

I make a conscious effort not to play games with people. However, even in doing that I'm not free from occassionally screwing up. And I will openly admit that back when I was very young I played my share of games. But I'll also say that I did so subconsciously and didn't recognize it until I got the hell out of that miserable marriage. I almost always catch myself before letting the subconscious take over now, though.

Men most certainly DO lead women on, flat out lie or intentionally avoid telling their true intentions if it means they are going to get a piece of tail. Read the posts on here, it's everywhere and not even remotely disguised. Men don't behave any better than women in the world of dating...they just behave badly in different ways. Since it is predominantly men here, of course it's going to be mainly griping about women but for crying out loud take some damn responsibility in the evilness department because men are NOT without cruel and evil behavior of their own. We're all human, and those are human traits, not female traits.

Earhustler

Don Juan
Reaction score
They give there number just to keep there phone ringing woamn hate to be lonely.

------------------
Its a million ways to hustle in this world, and what I found out was the best hustle of all, is to listen and use your ears. Thats where the name Earhustler comes from for those who dont know.

((((Earhustler))))

good-disciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that i have to find a woman to know my own truth on this subject......phew..interesting topic and insights ladies and gentlemen

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildthang...you are a man. Men think in a generalized way.

<SNIP>

I'm speaking in general terms.
Say - huh?

Okay - I've seen the error of my ways here.

From now on I'll be sure to file all my experiences with women under 'general', 'slightly general', 'a little specific', 'not totally specific', 'completely specific' and 'probably specific, but it's kinda hard to be sure.'

Overall my feeling about the thread is - Wyldfire, when you can't see over the edge of the hole any more, it's usually a smart move to stop digging.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheDude:
Okay, oh well.

So here is the moral of the story dudes:

you can't win.

Thedude
No Dude - *with some women* you cannot win. And those are exactly the ones the DJ rules show you how to avoid.

It's not rocket science. It's just about grabbing your nutsack and making smart instead of dumb choices. Or feeling like you have to put up any with any amount of crap, because you have no choices at all - which is the AFC way. (May it rest in peace.)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wildthang...perhaps you aren't one of the people who keep speaking in generalized terms. I tend to confuse you with Chance seeing as you both jump all over my posts like flies on sh*t.

Take a second and try to look at this from where I'm coming from. I am a woman and I know what does and does not turn me off, piss me off and make me lose interest in someone. I share this info with the men here in an attempt to help you all. Then, I get told I'm not telling the truth because women don't know what they want, and that I will be more helpful if I speak about all women, not myself, because I'm a bit unique in a lot of respects. So, I try to start speaking in general rather than about myself in hopes that those who are compelled to take anything I say so damn personally will relax a little bit. The first thing that happens when I do that? Chance takes a comment I made about women in general (that doesn't even apply to me AND I never said did apply to me) and he posts "The truth comes out! Wyldfire thinks...blah, blah, blah." That was NEVER what I said. So, I felt the need to make it quite clear that I was speaking in general terms rather than about myself.

Now, both you and chance seem hell-bent on attacking the majority of my posts. There are almost always at least a couple of the guys here that agree with me, but neither of you react the same way to them as you do to me. That's quite suspicious and at least one other person besides myself has picked up on it. You both need to lay off and stop looking so hard in my posts for something to offend you or an imagined sentiment to attack (whether for you entertainment or whatever your reasons are). If you disagree with me, then disagree with me the same way you disagree with everyone else on here. I don't expect or want to be treated with kid gloves, make no mistake about that. However, when the two of you single me out to attack all the time it makes you guys look like you have a serious problem with women because you aren't going after those who agree with me...just me. I don't know you. I'm not a woman who has screwed you over in some way, so stop treating me like I am.

Now, I apologize for assuming your comments and sentiments posted here speak of women in general. I was wrong to do that. I know Chance thinks that way, but honestly don't know if you do or not. My comment about women remembering a complete stranger who they spoke to once and gave their number to was speaking in general. Most women would not remember who you were if you called her 6 months later out of the blue. She might recognize you if she saw you in person, but not on the phone. If she's even remotely attractive, a woman gets approached by men a lot. She is going to talk to a lot of men over that period of 6 months, some of which have the same name, resemble each other, do the same thing for work, like the same hobbies, etc. If you have only talked to a person once for a short period of time, you aren't going to remember who they are most of the time. It's not because they didn't like the guy or find him attractive, and it doesn't say he didn't stand out in some way. It's just saying she saw him once, doesn't know him and she has talked to at least 50 other strange men since him. If he calls her on the phone she's most likely not going to know which of those men she even gave her number to or which one she's talking to. This is especially true if you met her in a club or someplace she goes to all the time. Now, some women will only give their numbers to guys they consider hot. If that's the case, the woman might have just pretended to remember you, knowing that she was attracted to you if you have her number, so accepted the offer without remembering who you even are.