Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She might like me but has a long-distance boyfriend in another country, now what?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE....

ASK HER OUT ALREADY !!...

Don't over analyze things.... How do you think relationships start ?... Distance be it emotional or physical open people up to look for new partners. Nothing new or wrong.... it's just the way things are.

If you don't at least try to hook up with this girl I'll personally go through the phone/tablet/computer and smack you over the head.

Who Dares Wins.... Good luck and report back of your successful date......

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well like I said before I was literally about to, but this bomb the dropped on me. What is it revenge for delaying it?there's reason for me to think that I cant see how I can ask now that she told me this, so I need to hold off flirt up a bit and see if it comes up again. She seemed reclutant when she told me. I was asking various questions as I was suspicious this may have been the case and sure it enough it came up. I suspected it due to overhearing something. It only came up as I prodded around conversation wise.

See a couple days later she was in my personal space on her accord and flirty with me. It was unexpected so I need to know if she just placating me now as I am skeptical. I cant ask just yet having been sprung this. it hasn't even been a week.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll alert

Banning requested

Other issue:
Sévère oneitis possible, betafied mâle, no social understanding

The girl probably sleeping with his friends

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like that phuck doesn't even exist. Proceed as normal and ask her to go out.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Troll alert

Banning requested

Other issue:
Sévère oneitis possible, betafied mâle, no social understanding

The girl probably sleeping with his friends
Im not trolling, why is this no social understanding? its not oneites Im just staying on the topic. This situation is the topic

Last edited:

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge a Girl by Her Actions Not by Her Words....

Just Do it....

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge a Girl by Her Actions Not by Her Words....

Just Do it....
Yes this is true.

Hey man theres a couple of things i would recomend reading. One is the book of Pook and The Black Flag. Both good reads. Then you might not need to post this stuff.
Also SS has a **** ton of material to read.
From what i can say in street terms is you give a fck to much.
The proper way to say it is your investing to much in this or as i like to say is consumed with thought about her.
LDR can work but also like posters said your here hes there. Enough said. Dont think about that.
Are these books on here like a PDF? I find it odd that she took forever to even mention this. I already have some idea what I'm going to do about this.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got them both for like 3 bucks a piece. Maybe one was a free pdf. It doesnt matter to me the knowledge and experience was gold. Treat yourself and digest it because its true schit.
You can come here and ask questions and its true the forum is great for things but at the end of the day is this awakening true in your own life??
As far as SS goes it doesnt take long to figure out who the great guys are and the ones you want to tune out.
I just feel that after that I cant ask just yet. I need to determine if Im getting brushed off or not. One could say that I could ask and that would solve it

Yes true. However if I feel a massive boost of flirtiness then I will.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just feel that after that I cant ask just yet. I need to determine if Im getting brushed off or not. One could say that I could ask and that would solve it

Yes true. However if I feel a massive boost of flirtiness then I will.
Yeah OK...either you are a troll or the biggest beta ever seen on the board. Which is it?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trolling, and I just cant go guns blazing in just yet. Not after that.
Lol..guns blazing means asking a woman out? Pathetic...

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol..guns blazing means asking a woman out? Pathetic...
It's a saying, plus. If I mess it up I don't want our mutual associates that know my business.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a saying, plus. If I mess it up I don't want our mutual associates that know my business.
With the mentality you have that's a forgone conclusion you will mess it up. You've already defeated yourself before doing anything.