Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She might like me but has a long-distance boyfriend in another country, now what?

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I see at her work a lot we talk all the time. I do think on some level she likes me, she told me that she has some long distance boyfriend in another country, for (hardly anytime at all) on the other side of the planet.

I told her that I have done the long-distance thing twice. For the rest of the time she stared me at me like non -stop afterword’s and I went about my business. It wasn’t negative, but I can't tell if should bother

I honestly want to ask her out badly anyways, regardless of this long-distance boyfriend, what’s the tact to go about this?

Yes I realize what I’m doing, but yes I’m curious about her, no I don’t think they are that serious at all. But still.

He lives another country, they met on vacation. He's not around.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wont be long til she is sucking your c0ck...LDRs never work long term

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I told her I done it twice once to Australia and the other L.A.( we live in Canada) she was massive smiles at me, like massive. It was like a bonding moment in a woman sense, like relationship talk, like girls do. She was surprised I about this I think.

Honestly, seriously do I ask her out anyways? this guy lives in the US on the other coast. I mean how to go about being the other guy? as in asking? how do you ask her out knowing this? even though she might be interested she might not bother, girls are like this. I mean I dont want to seem like some massive jerk here asking while knowing.

I want to bend her over big time.

who here has dealt with this?

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
She also has a big dream to go to one of the US states and explore, I wont say which on here but I've spent allot of time in that state and she was thrilled with that. About two weeks back I told her I was going to talk to her more I never followed up as for two weeks I and food poisoning I told her that.

This may sound nuts but i wonder if to me, it sounds like a sh!t test whether or not 'll ***** the F out.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her while you're banging other chicks.

I'm sure her "boyfriend" is doing the same thing.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her while you're banging other chicks.

I'm sure her "boyfriend" is doing the same thing.

How do F fo I ask while knowing this? Its changes how I phrase it I was going to make my move this week now that I'm well. I may ask her to talk more about all the place I know that she wants to see.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I told her I done it twice once to Australia and the other L.A.( we live in Canada) she was massive smiles at me, like massive. It was like a bonding moment in a woman sense, like relationship talk, like girls do. She was surprised I about this I think.

Honestly, seriously do I ask her out anyways? this guy lives in the US on the other coast. I mean how to go about being the other guy? as in asking? how do you ask her out knowing this? even though she might be interested she might not bother, girls are like this. I mean I dont want to seem like some massive jerk here asking while knowing.

I want to bend her over big time.

who here has dealt with this?
Dude, stop posting nonsense like this. That sh!t doesn't matter at all.

If you want to ask her out, ask her out. A boyfriend that isn't seeing and fvcking her regularly isn't a real boyfriend. She will be in need of d!ck at somepoint and it might as well be yours.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she tell me now ? I mean I wonder if it was a test? I hinted two weeks ago I was going to talk to her more, SHE WAS WAYY MORE SMILEY AND WARM TO me after telling me . She wasn't brushing me off at all, when she told me it was like a tension release for us both. Man she was eyeing me up tonight like non-stop ager this revelation.

I simply have to ask her out but how with this variable.? would it mean she would dump him for me?could she be considering this? why on earth now did she tell me this? why not over the prior six weeks.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....

You're way over thinking this....

Ask her out.... put the moves on and see what happens...

Rejection is Better than Regrets... Good luck.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....

I was supposed to ask two week ago and I think she suspected it. I was sick those two weeks so it was delayed. Now the LDR BF come out. I still want to plow forward and not care about the BF on the other side of the country When she told me about the BF and me telling her about my 2 long distance relationships. There was this feeling of a release of tension between us I could see it and feel it. And they the way after she couldn't stop looking at me. like more intense than ever before.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....

have you been in this before?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have been there.... We all over think this...

Forget all the long distance boyfriend BS... You like her... You think she likes you.... Ask her out and find out.

If she flakes then you know and you move on.... Be a man... asks her out and take it from there.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have been there.... We all over think this...

Forget all the long distance boyfriend BS... You like her... You think she likes you.... Ask her out and find out.

If she flakes then you know and you move on.... Be a man... asks her out and take it from there.

I Overheard her say it then prodded around conversation to find out. But I mean it seems so uncool to ask knowing that she told me but even if somethings there she may stick it out I dont know why

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what will be uncool ?....

While you're here over analyzing things some other guy will ask her out and start a relationship with her...

ASK HER OUT..... Good luck and report back.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time he is done, he could have been banging her for a month before he works up the courage to ask her out only to find out she has been banging someone else starting two weeks ago.

Odds are in your favor when you act now. They dramatically decrease for every lame excuse you post about why you havent taken action and every day that passes.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is driving me nuts I know on some level she flirts with me, I talk to this fat girl here and there. Not interested of course and then she shoots me dagger eyes. This was about a week back.

1-I can't tell if she flirty-er after this BF line who live on another side of the planet is her being nice, so therefore I need some other flirty talks to see if she is was genuine or just placating me. Iv'e had that happen before.They blow you off then friendly up to you to keep the peace and be the nice girl thing ( you all know how they try to not hurt your feelings sometimes)

2- Does anyone have any PUA Bits routine etc too see if she is just using me for attention? any lines etc etc etc.

3- I do think she's fair game with some LDR

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is driving me nuts I know on some level she flirts with me, I talk to this fat girl here and there. Not interested of course and then she shoots me dagger eyes. This was about a week back.

1-I can't tell if she flirty-er after this BF line who live on another side of the planet is her being nice, so therefore I need some other flirty talks to see if she is was genuine or just placating me. Iv'e had that happen before.They blow you off then friendly up to you to keep the peace and be the nice girl thing ( you all know how they try to not hurt your feelings sometimes)

2- Does anyone have any PUA Bits routine etc too see if she is just using me for attention? any lines etc etc etc.

Seriously stop being an idiot and overthinking things, just talk to her like normal, you don't need routines. At some point casually tell her you wanna grab a drink or you're going to some place and she should come you'd enjoy her company or they have awesome (insert food/activity) that you wanted to try she should come along, you could invite her for coffee literally anything. When you get some alone time and find out more about her, the focus of the date should be having fun and testing the waters, kino, lead and find out if she's DTF.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude. Stop this right now. Either ask her out or stop worrying about her and focus on other women. When you dont ask her out and you dont focus on other women, this is what happens. You obsess over the possibility of what MIGHT happen in your mind.

The reality is, you are wasting time doing unproductive things. You are wasting time looking and analyzing every insignificant little thing that happens like you are on Criminal Minds trying to solve a serial killer case.

This will never get you where you want to be with women. Never. None of this matters at all. The only thing that matters is if you ask her out and she meets up with you on the date and then once that happens if she ends up fvcking you at some point. Those are the ONLY two things that matter at all. All this other mental masturbation you are doing ia pointless, unproductive and ia stinting your growth.

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously stop being an idiot and overthinking things, just talk to her like normal, you don't need routines. At some point casually tell her you wanna grab a drink or you're going to some place and she should come you'd enjoy her company or they have awesome (insert food/activity) that you wanted to try she should come along, you could invite her for coffee literally anything. When you get some alone time and find out more about her, the focus of the date should be having fun and testing the waters, kino, lead and find out if she's DTF.
Dude. Stop this right now. Either ask her out or stop worrying about her and focus on other women. When you dont ask her out and you dont focus on other women, this is what happens. You obsess over the possibility of what MIGHT happen in your mind.

The reality is, you are wasting time doing unproductive things. You are wasting time looking and analyzing every insignificant little thing that happens like you are on Criminal Minds trying to solve a serial killer case.

This will never get you where you want to be with women. Never. None of this matters at all. The only thing that matters is if you ask her out and she meets up with you on the date and then once that happens if she ends up fvcking you at some point. Those are the ONLY two things that matter at all. All this other mental masturbation you are doing ia pointless, unproductive and ia stinting your growth.

You're both right.But I'm also legit OCD hence the analysis paralysis.I've decided to pull back a bit even though I was prepared to go forward with it last week. This put a kink in my plans so I not doing anything until I see any more flirting BS or the anti is upped. I'm working on it. I cant ask right now know that I know some LDR is there, it shows a lack of tact. I just hope she thinks it might be fair game. Some women are looking around others no especially with an LDR( which is dumb that far away).

Sdives

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder ifs She's hedging in order to see where it goes. So if she doesn't like me she has an out. I also wonder and this may sound nuts, that I hinted I was going to ask her to talk more a couple weeks back but I was sick and didn't follow through I told her this and she looked dissappointed.

But also the flirty body language is growing stronger and its obvious, it changes from time to time she interested in some level, she treats me differently she gets in my space, its like we have a mild bond.

Regardless, this BF LDR could **** block me, if thats the case then she might be game for hook ups only?