Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has 3 gay roommates

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
"If you are looking for red flags, issues, ect., then you will find them."

-Wise ancient Don Juan Forum Master, iqqi
Wise, hmmm.

Ancient? yes.

Don Juan Forum Master? ha.

If you don't look guess what? You get blind sided. Better to look and find and see what you can and can't accept in your life than to not look at all and wonder wtf happened. That's how half the guys here got here.

What was that you were saying about wise again?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly would look at this as a goldmine....I just befriended a gay guy. Guess who 90% of his friends are(gay guys most the time have a lot of freakin' friends) ? All cute/hot girls. I'd just go with it, if some of these potential red flags arise as truth, so be it. Yet along the way network with more people and open up as many doors/friendships as you can. Be that cool straight guy that the gay guy wouldn't mind having around when he's strolling along with 3-4 hot broads.

My take on the whole thing.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew this gay guy that i became real cool with in AA.. the guy hung around more quality ass than i have ever seen in my life. i mean quality, high quality ass. every time we'd talk he'd have a banging ass girl over his house.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
What used to p!ss me off about one of my "gay friendly" girlfriends, was that she go to her best gay buddy for advice about us! And then relay all that bs to me!
I got nothing against queers, but with the rare exception, they just aren't the sort of people I want to hang out with. Like hanging out with a bunch of catty women. Who wants that?