Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has 3 gay roommates

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks, could use some thoughts on my current situation. I've two gals I'm getting involved with right now. One, is an old flame from a year or so ago, moved back into my area...and we are having temp fling, just enjoying time spent together, as she may be moving again.

The 2nd gal, I've seen three times. So far, she seems great, very feminine, a little curvy, not hot, but definitely very cute. She's got very high interest in me, and zero red flags.

Here's the curve ball. She lives with three gay men, in the gayest area of the city, lot's of gay bars around with gay nightlife. She also says she enjoys going to gay bars with her friends.

She doesn't own a car, so the times I've seen her, we've done things in the city. The last couple of times I've dropped her off, we've heated things up inside the car, and she's invited me up to her flat. I've declined both times. One time, I noticed a group of gay guys watching us.

I'm not anti gay people, live and let live...but this situation makes me uncomfortable. Almost like my lidido takes a nose dive seeing all these gay guys walking around.

I'm trying to figure this gal out, she's really out of place where she lives, so I've been taking things slow with her. So far, all this has done is increase her interest level.

Any thoughts on this unique situation?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have already an issue with the fact that she is living with 3 men. I have seen gay dudes acting around their "women friends" while jokingly molesting their t1ts & ass and the girls laugh it off because its ok "they are gay and all" :rolleyes:

If you don't want to fuk her at her place then you better bring her to yours.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I would have already an issue with the fact that she is living with 3 men. I have seen gay dudes acting around their "women friends" while jokingly molesting their t1ts & ass and the girls laugh it off because its ok "they are gay and all" :rolleyes:

If you don't want to fuk her at her place then you better bring her to yours.
Interesting point DJ about gay guys behavior, didn't think about that...

I've already made tentative plans to get her out of the city next time, my neck of the woods.

I guess I'm trying figure out why a gal would choose to live with gay guys, in the gayest area of the city, and be such a part of their lifestyle. It's really out of place from what I've learned about her, nice girl next door type.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I guess I'm trying figure out why a gal would choose to live with gay guys, in the gayest area of the city, and be such a part of their lifestyle. It's really out of place from what I've learned about her, nice girl next door type.
Why? because she isn't too bright, just following the trend of trying to be hip by being around gay dudes, or she couldn't find anything cheaper in that part of town.

Maybe you should just ask her.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Why? because she isn't too bright, just following the trend of trying to be hip by being around gay dudes, or she couldn't find anything cheaper in that part of town.

Maybe you should just ask her.
So you think that this is a red flag then..

I don't think she's there to be trendy, she is from a small town in the midwest. She seems like the type of gal you could introduce to your parents. It just doesn't fit her, the whole gay thing.

She has no 'other' red flags, I'm not ready to next her just yet.

I don't want to ask her yet either, or haven't found a good way to do it. I want her to feel open around me, so I can learn more about her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I don't want to ask her yet either, or haven't found a good way to do it. I want her to feel open around me, so I can learn more about her.
Ask her about how it FELT when she first moved to town and ask her about how she met her roommates and what she likes about her side of town. make it about her.

JCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the problem here? If you're a straight guy why are you having issues with gay guys?

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JCB said:
What is the problem here? If you're a straight guy why are you having issues with gay guys?
I don't have any issues with gay folks, I'm just not used to the whole gay culture....and this gal is surrounded by it. I'm a bit old-fashioned in a sense, in that way. No disrespect to any gay people reading this.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Ask her about how it FELT when she first moved to town and ask her about how she met her roommates and what she likes about her side of town. make it about her.
I'll do that Warrior, good advise. Thanks.

JCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
I don't have any issues with gay folks, I'm just not used to the whole gay culture....and this gal is surrounded by it. I'm a bit old-fashioned in a sense, in that way. No disrespect to any gay people reading this.

It's just a different chord on the sexual scale. Just speak to the gay guys as you'd speak to anyone else. If you respect them there'll respect you back and if they don't you gave them a shot. If you went into her house with an open mind you could even meet three new friends ;)

I've found that having an open minded attitude to all different types of people and especially gay guys is something that women find attractive in men. Not that I'd cultivate this image just to pick up women but the idea that you can raise above the traditional homo jibes, be a decent person and respect people for who they are is a positive trait in any warp of life.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
So you think that this is a red flag then..

I don't think she's there to be trendy, she is from a small town in the midwest. She seems like the type of gal you could introduce to your parents. It just doesn't fit her, the whole gay thing.

I don't know, Mr. P. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. There's something here that is setting off alarms but I just can't put my finger on it.

Why is she rooming with gay men instead of other women? That might be a good place to start. Good luck and keep us updated.

Cheers!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
Why is she rooming with gay men instead of other women? That might be a good place to start. Good luck and keep us updated.

Cheers!
Well, now that I think about it, she did mention she enjoyed going to gay bars with her girlfriends because they can dance, have fun, without getting hit on constantly.

Perhaps, she has gay roommates for that same reason. Cleanliness, and the security of having men around, without the worry of any of them pursuing her.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JCB said:
It's just a different chord on the sexual scale. Just speak to the gay guys as you'd speak to anyone else. If you respect them there'll respect you back and if they don't you gave them a shot. If you went into her house with an open mind you could even meet three new friends ;)

I've found that having an open minded attitude to all different types of people and especially gay guys is something that women find attractive in men. Not that I'd cultivate this image just to pick up women but the idea that you can raise above the traditional homo jibes, be a decent person and respect people for who they are is a positive trait in any warp of life.
JCB, I hear ya, and I treat all folks with respect. However, I've accidentally walked into a gay bar once, and it was very uncomfortable, and I quickly left.

I've also had a gay guy stare at me in the gym showers, at lot of gay guys are too brazzen, and should respect boundaries as well too.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
No disrespect to any gay people reading this.
HAHA :crackup:
i doubt gay men will be on sosuave...!

Mr.Positive said:
Perhaps, she has gay roommates for that same reason. Cleanliness, and the security of having men around, without the worry of any of them pursuing her.
this^

and...
a lot of men are essentially chicks-with-d1cks
see
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology
women talk to gay men (not all but a lot if not most) like they talk to another woman, so just another type of girlfriend

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Roman God,
"I don't know, Mr. P. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. There's something here that is setting off alarms but I just can't put my finger on it."Yes I agree,someone is playing with the truth here....If this is the situation,then if there are three Horses Hoofs,one at least is AC-DC and one has HIV...He Should get out now.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a gay guy who ****s every girl he hangs out with...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phat said:
I know a gay guy who ****s every girl he hangs out with...
Friction is friction.

Every girl I know who hangs out with gay guys has slept with at least one of them, just out of "curiosity" - according to them.

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Every girl I know who hangs out with gay guys has slept with at least one of them, just out of "curiosity" - according to them.
Equally IME, plenty gay guys are not exclusively gay and will go with anything they can get.

Also IME, quite a number of "straight" women with largely gay social circles have eventually turned out to either have significant personal issues about sex or are in some sort of transition/denial/curosity stage before coming out as fully lesbian or bi.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Friction is friction.

Every gay guy I know hurls about the thought of having to touch a vagina. Maybe here gay guys are really gay and in your area they're not?