Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She found someone else on the internet

Reaction score
DANG,talk about being screwed over. My girlfriend in on the web 10-20 houres per day! I have tried to get her off but to no avail. I said it was okay to chat via the keyboard but no phone calls. So behind my back she was talking, calling other guys on the web and being very sneaky with it (hanging up as soon as I walk thru the door for example). She says it is only friends but I suspect not. In fact, she has given her intentions of getting her own apartment. Only thing is-she is not working, has no car, has no license and my like a friggin fool have been supporting her for the last two years. When I first met her, she had nothing to her name. She was poor and I felt bad. So I became her sugar daddy at first then we have been boyfriend girlfriend for the last year. At this point, I have had it. All my friends and three sons keep telling me that she is using me due to the age difference but she kept telling me she loved me and would always be honest with me. What a crock i think. I am even paying for her cell phone. I feel so friggin dumb.
Any words of advice out there?
Thanks

Travis T.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thats rough. As far as I'm concerned, if a girl is sneaking around talking to other guys etc, she is most likely doing more than that. She is probably hooking up with them on the side. Thats bad news because you don't know what kind of idiots she is meeting on the net, or what kind of disease she is going to bring home.

Listen to your kids, they probably have a good perspective and are looking out for you. If you are worried about her, don't. Its time for here to grow up, or find someone else who will fill your role for two years.

Reaction score
Yeah get over your need to control. That is why you picked her. She had nothing and your a control freak. You tried to exchange a place to live and shyt for sexual relations.

2. Read the bible and do the boot camp and find a bunch of women to date.

3. You know you fawked up so live with it and move on. No sense in anyone beating you up over it...you'll be your own whip master.

4. I hope your not stupid enough to get this ho an apartment?...You will probably not admit it but I kinda sense that in your post...how else is she going to move out with nothing?

5. You found her in the streets let her return to them... (or where-ever you found this one)

6. Just cause your 57 doesn't mean you can't find women!

7. Start hitting the gyms and get your self in good physical shape and start meeting new women...

8. Stay away from that faggot starqueer's advice....he only wants to seduce you...hehehe

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As Player implies, you can do much better.
Unload her fast !

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you have found the perfect place to begin your recovery and start fixing things and issues regarding dating women. Perfect example of somebody who was able to get a young woman by having money to throw around. Yes, money is important, but if the girl is just hanging around for the money, how can that be fullfilling? She will always have somebody on the side to give her the feeling she's after.

The next time you see a hottie with a much older guy who its pretty obvious she's not attracted to, pay attention. A lot of times you'll be able to tell by her body language that she rather be somewhere else, with somebody else, but is there due to her obligation to pay back for what she's getting in return. She definitely will have somebody on the side, so she will be sneaky, because usually the older man will be controlling, and expect her to drop anything she's doing at his will.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Favous word - NEXT.

Dump her and fast.

Clean break.

My thinking is that she will come back, because who else is going to look after her?

Don't take her back - not matter what.

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to take control of this, as it stands now she has control and knows it.

I don't know about common law marrages in your state, but here if she lives with you a certain amount of time you are screwed.

You need her and EVERYTHING of hers out in one smooth motion.

Enlist the help of your family, sounds like they will be glad to help.
Change the locks, she HAS extra keys.

Have the cell turned off.

Don't listen to her explainations, be adiment about her getting her gone

Reaction score
if she is hoing with u - what the hell do u expect a ho to do - hos r not loyal - do not ask her to b - but do kick her out once she breaches the ho contract - that is u could b a ho but u r only my ho contract.

10 -20 hours on the internet - what in sam-hill!!...does the biatch eat, sleep or bathe? not much time for sex either , i take it, - o yeah that's right cyber sex - lol.

upshot of this diatribe is...she is obviously seeing and screwing
[ she is not just looking at them :) ] other men.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info dudes. I have sent msgs to all

I know what I have to do. It's gonna be tough but she is gonna get the boot thru the one way door.
B

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have faced the same sort of thing with a woman before. While you are gone working to support her happy little azz, she is at home chatting it up on messenger.

Here is the bst advice yet. This is if you still wanna be sure she is not just bored etc. It also helps with the kicking out process.

Got to a place like cnet.com Download a keylogger. DO not let her see you do this. Install it on the computer. what a keylogger basically is, is a invisible computer spy. It logs every keystroke. You and you alone can make it "visible" and you can read every freaking word she has typed and print it out too.

What i did was ask the biotch to look me in the eye, and tell me honestly if she was meeting any guys and flirting, meeting for sex etc. Of course she will look you straight in the eye, and say nope, they are just friends. i get bored. I need something to do. Ask her to repaeat that she is being fauthful, just so you heard it right. She will.

So you install the keylogger give it about 2 days. come home get her away some how, and start looking. No doubt you'll see all sorts of shyt. She might even be discussing meeting with a guy AGAIN, or how nice his dyck is etc etc. Print this all out. Call her in the room. Sit her down. ask her the same question you asked her again previously. She will no doubt lie to you again, and say, geez, just internet buddys don't be so jealous, lighten up etc. Thats when you throw the stack of shyt you printed out on her lap. Say then what the fvck is this shyt? Tell her right then and there, look bytch, you lied. Not only did you lie, but you lied and looked me in the eye several times. No more free ride. get the fvck out.!!!!

When I did this, it worked great. A great side effect, was that they always think they are so smart right? So she will have been outsmarted too, which will get to her like crazy. Its just a great way to show them, you take no shyt but you were trying to be fair. If in doing this, you find out that she is telling the truth, and is talking to a bunch of girls etc, then you need to find her something more constructive to do. Its not good to let her sponge off of you and do absolutely nothing to contribute. get her used to getting up early. Assign her daily things you want done. change your internet service, and don't let her have the password to log on. That will fix that, if you plan to keep her around. I know some guys will just say next her right away, and why go thru all of the stuff I describe here, and that is up to you. I did it this way, cuz i did like the woman, and before i booted her azz, wanted the irrevocable satisfaction of having all the proof, so that I couldn't be misconstrued as closeminded, or mean or "imagining little scenarios that weren't true. Do you know the tv show cheaters? They film people cheating on each other, then confront them with the evidence. Funny how they suddenly, have no choice but to tell the truth. Makes handling it so much easier, and they know you know, and they can't play the benefit of the doubt game on ya. anyway, its a thought. If you don't wanna go this route, then just kick her out....i jut wanted you to know about the keylogger..its great for catching liars in a lie!

Reaction score
Jet Jockey, good info.

But unfortunately she has her own laptop that I can't get into because of her password. I have several pcs here at my house that I link up on a local network . If I could get onto her laptop remotely, that would be great. I have also been thinking that maybe I will try to crack her code password for her hotmail account which I know she stores all kinds of chit and is very secretive about it. This way I will have concrete evidence of her guilt or lack theroff (ya right hahahh).
And guess what idiot bought her a laptop? ha and also guess which same idiot bought her cell phone account? . ha hahah.
This scenario reminds me of when I was married and worked second shift. My ex back then really got into the web chat sites while I was working. THe marriage crumpled rapidly after that. Now here again I am faced with the same dilema with this girl.
But for sure, she needs to get off her azz and get a job. She is finishing up her last week to be a "nail technicion" (and again guess who paid for her school.hhahaah).
Logic tells me to next this fvkin biotch but my gut feeling says to check out the facts as fully as possible on her before doing so.
She says I am jelous and controlling. I say I am protective of my emotional and time and money investment in her. Her idea of controlling is basically me telling her not to disrespect me by calling these other guys off the internet. Chees, twist of words in this English language sure can cause trouble eh.
This site, by the way, has some great info on women and I will spend today reading them.
Thank for your input
b

Reaction score
You've got to seriously take control in the household man. If she has intentions to get her own apartment, tell her fine. First off, she isn't doing you much use really! She isn't working, is she cleaning around the house, making dinner, washing your laundry or something at least? If she isn't, it is seriously time to discuss the issue of her being a little more useful such as the things mentioned above as well as your sons. If all she does is get on the computer for most of the day in the first place, that's an obvious sign of laziness and uselessness.

It's not time yet to kick her out, but it's definately time to tell her the truth of things.. Is she going to make herself useful and not put the whole load on you? You've got 3 boys supposedly and putting up with her, she's like another kid of yours if she doesn't pay for anything she owns or does. Explain all these things to her, you've been maintaining her for a while and it's time to get serious serious about things in the home, if she doesn't like what your firm and true words say then she can pack her stuff right then and there. You don't need the extra load, you're in your 50s, it's time to seriously settle down with a real woman.

Don't be afraid of anything she says or does, YOU ARE the reason she is in this bliss, and you can take it away if she doesn't deserve it, and she isn't married with you anyways.

Godspeed to ya, and like AL BUNDY said, NO MA'M!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Kick that wench to the curb.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've really got to take a hold of your life - especially at home.

There are zero free rides - she either takes care of the home or she gets off of her azz and works. It's that simple.

You don't need a woman that bad - plus there are a hell of a lot more where that came from.

A lesson here, is not to go and buy your chick a phone and computer - or any other sh#t like that, unless she's treating you properly and with respect.

Talking to anyone over the internet - especially getting your kicks off talking to the opposite sex - is loser ville. And anyone who in your life and does that **** should be dumped fast.

Seriously, if my woman told me she were talking to guys on the net and is now calling them, she would be out on her azz.

If you don't respect yourself, no one else will.

Reaction score
Dimebag Darrell-good info

""Don't be afraid of anything she says or does, YOU ARE the reason she is in this bliss, and you can take it away if she doesn't deserve it, and she isn't married with you anyways."

I especially like the above. Strange as it is, us older folks still can learn from you younger dudes!

She does absolutely nothing around the house as her mother sorta has taken charge off the house work, cleaning, cooking. When my three sons visit me, they all want to just pick her up and throw her out. She did work at one time making some decent money at a pizza joint. At that point she was sharing in some of the expenses that she got. BUT, she has gotten addicted to the puter and nothing else matters to her. Except of course calling those dudes on the phone when i am not around.

Jet Jockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
another way to skin this cat!

You bought her the computer? Damn! I bet she would go into a panic if it were to "accidentally" get broken huh? Shouldn't matter to you either way..the money was already spent on it, and it isn't like you'll get that back in any case. She would probably get a Job so she could get another computer. Or maybe not. Of course she could then use one of yours, which already have spyware loaded etc....feel a plan coming together???? Then kick her azz out after you get any proof you need.