She found someone else on the internet

Reaction score
There are zero free rides

Newman, ya got a really good point on the free rides.

""A lesson here, is not to go and buy your chick a phone and computer - or any other sh#t like that, unless she's treating you properly and with respect."

Ya, that's true. I went overboard here. Again when I first met her she really had nothin, lived in a friggin shack of a house in NH and my heart went out to her. Amid that rubble of living, she always found something decent to wear whenever I picked her up. She always dressed nice for me. I said to myself that I will give her as much as I can. She had nothing compared to her peers. But I gave too much and unfortunately I still had this same mentality when I got her the laptop and cell phone so I went way overboard but I had this picture in my mind of when I first met her when she was poor.dah.

"Talking to anyone over the internet - especially getting your kicks off talking to the opposite sex - is loser ville. And anyone who in your life and does that **** should be dumped fast."

Yah, that is an area that I absolutely must adjust. I have filter that I installed on my home router (a device that interfaces with my pc and internet)that will only allow her an hour per day on the net in stead of the 15-20 hours at a time that she spends on it.

""If you don't respect yourself, no one else will."Very true here.

Reaction score
14yearoldmonster

she sounds like a slut.

whats her number?

hahahahahahahahah. now that's hillarious! Fell off my seat when I read this one.hahahahahaha

If I gave out her number (1-800-fvkin-slut) then my phone would be ringing non stop. hahahaha

Reaction score
Did you say the her mother takes care of the house?

Reaction score
Dimebag Darrell-

yep, that's right. Her mom takes care of the house. Ol Greek woman and she feels its her job. These Greek woman are stubborn and pushy as heck. Like mother like daughter. ha

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahah - this is funny - do u see it?

u bought her a laptop and cell phone and then she uses these two tools for her benefit and for your demise!!!

in trying to keep her by buying her shyt u actually lost her by aiding and abeitting her in her pursuit of other men!

does anyone else see the irony here???

:)

Reaction score
Yeah, marry the mother and kick that worthless lazy thing you call your girlfriend out--jk.

But kick her out man if she isn't doing her share of the things that need to be done in the house and what not. Your not doing yourself any favors or gaining any appreciation from her by paying all the bills and doing everything like a "real man" is supposed to do in the AFC world.

Tell her that if she gets no job after Christmas(show some mercy) then she's out the house, NO EXCEPTIONS!! Tell her, it's time to get serious or find somewhere else to chat with her many internet loser-lovers.

Good riddance sir, good night!

Reaction score
Ya, I see the irony and indeed it is funny

In fact, the more I think of it the funnier it really gets. Dang. ahahahaha

But, I will show a little mercy-that is if she wants to stay.
1.She must get a friggin job (by end of Xmas) and
2. No more internet/phone chatting with those friggin losers. (this one she will not go for but I aint budging on this one!)

That is if she is gonna stay. But she has already told me she wants her own apt (NO fvkin way will I pay for it either!)

Her mom is already looking for an apartment. I am sure that if she finds one real quick that my gf (?) will follow her mom and move in with her. At this point though it is a waiting game for me. I can't throw the bich out into the street nor her mother. I think that I will be in this "wait for mom to get an apartment" time mode probably for a month or so. Ug

What the heck, I have a couple of females that are dying to go out with me and this will give me a chance to check them out. ha