Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She forgot our date?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 is all about minimal money spent and them coming to me cheers

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2018 is all about minimal money spent and them coming to me cheers
you may aswell, cause there all that mentally fcked up if you took em for a meal like old james bond and made love to em after , theyd just presume in there neurotic heads that you lured them into sex with food....... not that that theyve just had a great night with a top bloke

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if thats the genuine conversation, OP has put up......
Notice how she calls him out at the end giving him an ultimatum YES or NO, the cheek of that

what shes basically saying is "look i really dont give a fck about you, ive messed you around because you ALLOW me to mess you around and i know i can get away with it because youll be back" ......"i may come and meet you for a bit and give you the GIFT of my time"

Move on with ya steel balls intact OP and go and find another maiden
Agreed. Her yes or no? Shows she doesn't care either way.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Her yes or no? Shows she doesn't care either way.
this is thanks to 100 males with no self respect, offering to fix her car be her therapist, boiler repair.....pizza delivery

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't forget if you were DiCaprio.
And if they aren't gonna treat you like DiCaprio, they don't deserve a second of your time.
Most people aren't worthy of being treated like DiCaprio. That's what people dont get.

If you want to be treated in that way, you better be exceptional in some way. Most people arent but still think they deserve the same treatment...its no different than the people who start a new job and think they should get the same perks as people who have been there 30 years. Doesn't work that way.

Before expecting that treatment people had best do some serious self evaluation to determine whether it is actually realistic for them to expect that based on what they are currently bringing to the table. In most cases they will find out it isn't if they are being truthful with themselves.

I'm not saying this to dissuade anyone from thinking this way, merely that you had better ensure you are worth someone treating you like that. Otherwise you are living a pipe dream. An unemployed dude living at home in his Mom's basement is in Alice in Wonderland if he thinks some chick is going to treat him like DiCaprio...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people aren't worthy of being treated like DiCaprio. That's what people dont get.

If you want to be treated in that way, you better be exceptional in some way. Most people arent but still think they deserve the same treatment...its no different than the people who start a new job and think they should get the same perks as people who have been there 30 years. Doesn't work that way.

Before expecting that treatment people had best do some serious self evaluation to determine whether it is actually realistic for them to expect that based on what they are currently bringing to the table. In most cases they will find out it isn't if they are being truthful with themselves.

I'm not saying this to dissuade anyone from thinking this way, merely that you had better ensure you are worth someone treating you like that. Otherwise you are living a pipe dream. An unemployed dude living at home in his Mom's basement is in Alice in Wonderland if he thinks some chick is going to treat him like DiCaprio...
Of course.
I'm not saying: 'Expect to be treated like a king.", But "expect to be treated with respect.".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she spinning plates!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth your time.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot about our date?

She initiated contact to plan a date for tonight at 7pm for desserts. Upon arrival, i arrived around 6:55 and proceeded to text her that i arrived. Thus, below is the actual text message content:

Me: You in town?
Her: Nah I m at home. Why
Me: Wasnt 7pm our meet up? haha
Her: lol oops totally forgot haha
Me: ok dw
Her: We can still do dessert. I ll get there in 15mins, if you want....
me: Its just idk how you forgot lol we made plans just before
Her: Very bad memory. So yes or no?

thats what was in the text. She then proceeded to ring me 3 times but i ignored it and went home and she fb messaged me saying "dude i have been trying to call you..". By the time she woulda came here it woulda been an hour after i came. i really dont want to waste my time

thing is in the previous dates, she would always come 30-2hours late but would text me continously, i even came late a few times myself and still came earlier than her. I pretty much went no contact till now which was for 4 days.

Who forgets a planned date when she planned it a few hours in advance? i just find it disrespectful and devaluing if someone forgets a planned date without apologising.

Did i do the right thing to ignore? still do kinda like her so i dont know if i should mend things?
Don't even contact this wench again. If she can't tell time like a First Grader, then dump her. And if it's some kind of Rico Suave` dating/technique/strategy thing to do, then REALLY dump her stupid a*ss. Who has time to waste on immature, irresponsible women???

And SS "men": PURPOSELY forgetting or being extremely late for a date you've planned is NOT a dating technique but a message to the woman that you're an irresponsible twerp that cannot get their s*hit together, keep a commitment, or tell time. It's hardly "alpha" but about as omega (not even beta) as you can get.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot about our date?

She initiated contact to plan a date for tonight at 7pm for desserts. Upon arrival, i arrived around 6:55 and proceeded to text her that i arrived. Thus, below is the actual text message content:

Me: You in town?
Her: Nah I m at home. Why
Me: Wasnt 7pm our meet up? haha
Her: lol oops totally forgot haha
Me: ok dw
Her: We can still do dessert. I ll get there in 15mins, if you want....
me: Its just idk how you forgot lol we made plans just before
Her: Very bad memory. So yes or no?

thats what was in the text. She then proceeded to ring me 3 times but i ignored it and went home and she fb messaged me saying "dude i have been trying to call you..". By the time she woulda came here it woulda been an hour after i came. i really dont want to waste my time

thing is in the previous dates, she would always come 30-2hours late but would text me continously, i even came late a few times myself and still came earlier than her. I pretty much went no contact till now which was for 4 days.

Who forgets a planned date when she planned it a few hours in advance? i just find it disrespectful and devaluing if someone forgets a planned date without apologising.

Did i do the right thing to ignore? still do kinda like her so i dont know if i should mend things?
Twice in the past 7 months I've had dates planned a few days in advance via text to smooth out the details like meeting place and time. Both times got stood up. When I called or texted that I was at the restaurant waiting, their immediate reply was, "Oh, because you didn't confirm with me I didn't think we were still meeting so I didn't show up." I mean WTF is that?? They bothered to take my call or text back immediately, I mean if I were to give someone the brush off I certainly wouldn't communicate with them after standing them up, I'd just ignore.

Are some women actually that f*ucking lame or stupid? I mean if there's ANY question about meeting up, why doesn't the woman confirm with the guy??? Too logical or sensible maybe lol. I either hung up on them in mid-sentence once they said they weren't coming or just never replied to their text back. F*uck 'em. And these "women" (more like girls) were 35 and 37 years old respectively--way old enough to know better.

And 98% of all women wonder why they cannot "find a good man???" F*ucking ridiculous, lol.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice in the past 7 months I've had dates planned a few days in advance via text to smooth out the details like meeting place and time. Both times got stood up. When I called or texted that I was at the restaurant waiting, their immediate reply was, "Oh, because you didn't confirm with me I didn't think we were still meeting so I didn't show up." I mean WTF is that?? They bothered to take my call or text back immediately, I mean if I were to give someone the brush off I certainly wouldn't communicate with them after standing them up, I'd just ignore.

Are some women actually that f*ucking lame or stupid? I mean if there's ANY question about meeting up, why doesn't the woman confirm with the guy??? Too logical or sensible maybe lol. I either hung up on them in mid-sentence once they said they weren't coming or just never replied to their text back. F*uck 'em. And these "women" (more like girls) were 35 and 37 years old respectively--way old enough to know better.

And 98% of all women wonder why they cannot "find a good man???" F*ucking ridiculous, lol.
This drives me fvcking insane but its sadly a statement on our flakey culture where no one feels like they need to follow through with their commitments unless the arrangements are made the day of. To avoid this I usually text them “hey, I’m on my way” like 20 minutes beforehand so that way if they are going to cancel its before I’m seated at the bar.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been stood up, do you know why? Because I call/text before I leave my damn house.

Would never go all the way and hope they show up, madness.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't forget if you were DiCaprio.
And if they aren't gonna treat you like DiCaprio, they don't deserve a second of your time.
I'd use chad as a better example for this, celebrities are a cut above normal people so it's unreasonable to expect to literally be treated like dicaprio, but it ain't unreasonable to expect her to treat you like a guy she's actually attracted to, like a 6'0 football player or something

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's hypocrisy and irrationality. Many girls (not all but many) in the modern dating scene are constantly whinging at guys for being sex-chasing, non-punctual, uncaring b*stards and yet their dating behaviour is exactly the same as those guys if not worse.

It's a vicious cycle - everyone gets hardened as they get stood up and BS'd more and more, and so the behaviour of everyone degenerates in a cycle.

If I've learned anything through dating so far, it's that both men and women's claims of what they "want" from dating are completely divorced from reality. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen women making dating profiles entirely made of selfies where they're bending over suggestively with their legs apart and barely any clothes on, but their intentions are listed as "NO HOOK UPS YOU LOSERS, STOP APPROACHING ME SEXUALLY".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh, because you didn't confirm with me I didn't think we were still meeting so I didn't show up."
that ironically is something that applies to girls, if she doesn't say a word to you about the date before it happens it's prolly not happening

Are some women actually that f*ucking lame or stupid? I mean if there's ANY question about meeting up, why doesn't the woman confirm with the guy??? Too logical or sensible maybe lol.
they're not socialized to be active, usually only passive. it's less attractive girls that have to learn to put effort in

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as @Dash Riprock stated they literally are a weird as FCK species,
I also had one recently where i messaged her an hour before the due time,
She responded an hour after the due time saying as "SHE HADNT HEARD FROM ME ON THE DAY" she presumed it wasnt on.........

i made it clear to her i was working nights so wouldnt spk during that day, i also contacted her on the EVE of the date....no excuse for this discourteous ****

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen women making dating profiles entirely made of selfies where they're bending over suggestively with their legs apart and barely any clothes on, but their intentions are listed as "NO HOOK UPS YOU LOSERS, STOP APPROACHING ME SEXUALLY".
many of them are just lying and don't wanna look like cheap sluts when they know what they're there for

a few are just delusional

some are probably trying to show that they have sex appeal but they don't wanna be pumped and dumped (but posting totally unsexy pictures would get them ignored or trolled or friendzoned instead of seriously interested guys)

and the final few are probably aware that their only appeal is looks and sex but they're not happy about it

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as @Dash Riprock stated they literally are a weird as FCK species,
I also had one recently where i messaged her an hour before the due time,
She responded an hour after the due time saying as "SHE HADNT HEARD FROM ME ON THE DAY" she presumed it wasnt on.........

i made it clear to her i was working nights so wouldnt spk during that day, i also contacted her on the EVE of the date....no excuse for this discourteous ****
that ones just a lying b!tch, bullet dodged

Sorae

Reaction score
UPDATE*: i went no contact for a few days and this is what she sent me,
"I know it doesn't make up for it but I am sorry. After we made those plans, something urgent came up and it honestly slipped my mind. I got alot on my plate atm and i think we need to put everything on hold"

To my understanding, this is such a poor excuse, if it was urgent then she would of called me and apologised? she didnt even apologise when i texted her on the night. I dont believe shes sorry at all

I then just blocked her on all media platforms lol not gonna waste of my time on this *****

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lad.