Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She forgot our date?

Sorae

Reaction score
She forgot about our date?

She initiated contact to plan a date for tonight at 7pm for desserts. Upon arrival, i arrived around 6:55 and proceeded to text her that i arrived. Thus, below is the actual text message content:

Me: You in town?
Her: Nah I m at home. Why
Me: Wasnt 7pm our meet up? haha
Her: lol oops totally forgot haha
Me: ok dw
Her: We can still do dessert. I ll get there in 15mins, if you want....
me: Its just idk how you forgot lol we made plans just before
Her: Very bad memory. So yes or no?

thats what was in the text. She then proceeded to ring me 3 times but i ignored it and went home and she fb messaged me saying "dude i have been trying to call you..". By the time she woulda came here it woulda been an hour after i came. i really dont want to waste my time

thing is in the previous dates, she would always come 30-2hours late but would text me continously, i even came late a few times myself and still came earlier than her. I pretty much went no contact till now which was for 4 days.

Who forgets a planned date when she planned it a few hours in advance? i just find it disrespectful and devaluing if someone forgets a planned date without apologising.

Did i do the right thing to ignore? still do kinda like her so i dont know if i should mend things?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its obvious she doesnt value or respect you...2 hours late? Why were you still there?

Sorae

Reaction score
Yeah its obvious she doesnt value or respect you...2 hours late? Why were you still there?
because she kept continously texting me and she rang me at that time, she apologised and said she would be there soon (she fell asleep)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 hours late, she forgot your date AND she fell asleep? I think she has stepped on ants she cared about more than you

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not interested, give her one more shot and escalate quickly for a lay. She obv has Nothing going on so your best bet is to be agressieve

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just ignore her. Don't waste your valuable time with someone who clearly has no respect for your time.

Also, just a tip for your texting that I guarantee is part of the problem in real life as well: You're too d@mn nice. Thus the "haha's" and "lol's" in your texts. You are worried about making this chick mad. That mindset will get you nowhere because you're being a doormat and they DO NOT find that attractive. If a chick pulled that on me it would have been:

Me: hey what's up. Where are you at?
Her: I'm at home why?
Me: You'll figure it out later. Gotta run. Take care.

Then 100% ignore unless she beat my door down to see me.

My text game has gotten solid in the past 2 years and it matches my personality. No frills, to the point, honest, I dont try to be a comedian. I use no ? marks because I rarely ask questions, only make statements.

Stop being so nice and be more direct.

Sorae

Reaction score
Just ignore her. Don't waste your valuable time with someone who clearly has no respect for your time.

Also, just a tip for your texting that I guarantee is part of the problem in real life as well: You're too d@mn nice. Thus the "haha's" and "lol's" in your texts. You are worried about making this chick mad. That mindset will get you nowhere because you're being a doormat and they DO NOT find that attractive. If a chick pulled that on me it would have been:

Me: hey what's up. Where are you at?
Her: I'm at home why?
Me: You'll figure it out later. Gotta run. Take care.

Then 100% ignore unless she beat my door down to see me.

My text game has gotten solid in the past 2 years and it matches my personality. No frills, to the point, honest, I dont try to be a comedian. I use no ? marks because I rarely ask questions, only make statements.

Stop being so nice and be more direct.
noted thx for the advice

terabyte

Reaction score
I've had that happen with a women I had a solid interest in, twice she forgot about dates we had planned. And these were setup a few days prior, gave her the boot after the 2nd one. People make time for people they want to spend time with, no point in wasting yours.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
get some self respect OP and dont even entertain this low value trash

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had this happen once...she didn't forget she overslept...she worked two jobs at the time and was exhausted went to take a nap and set the alarm for AM instead of PM.

It was a second date and I sent her the following after waiting 15 minutes, driving home and getting no text from her. "Thank you for letting me know early on you are a low quality person so I didnt waste anymore of my time. Take care."

I woke up to 6 messages with her apologizing profusely and saying she really was looking forward to seeing me and begged me for another chance. So I told her "Ok, I'll give you one chance. You can cook me the best dinner you can think of"(one of her jobs was as a chef)...one of the best meals I ever had anywhere..steak and lobster and then she proceeded to fvck my brains out for about 4 hours straight...

If handled properly, you can pretty much guarantee yourself sex coming out of this if she has any interest in you. Turned into a FWB for about 6 months before I had to drop her(this was at my max plate count and I just had to make some tough cuts as it was wearing me too thin)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot about our date?

She initiated contact to plan a date for tonight at 7pm for desserts. Upon arrival, i arrived around 6:55 and proceeded to text her that i arrived. Thus, below is the actual text message content:

Me: You in town?
Her: Nah I m at home. Why
Me: Wasnt 7pm our meet up? haha
Her: lol oops totally forgot haha
Me: ok dw
Her: We can still do dessert. I ll get there in 15mins, if you want....
me: Its just idk how you forgot lol we made plans just before
Her: Very bad memory. So yes or no?

thats what was in the text. She then proceeded to ring me 3 times but i ignored it and went home and she fb messaged me saying "dude i have been trying to call you..". By the time she woulda came here it woulda been an hour after i came. i really dont want to waste my time

thing is in the previous dates, she would always come 30-2hours late but would text me continously, i even came late a few times myself and still came earlier than her. I pretty much went no contact till now which was for 4 days.

Who forgets a planned date when she planned it a few hours in advance? i just find it disrespectful and devaluing if someone forgets a planned date without apologising.

Did i do the right thing to ignore? still do kinda like her so i dont know if i should mend things?
She either doesn't respect you or she isn't the smartest person.
Either way not the kind of person you want to waste your valuable time on.

Forgetting plans she made makes her seem pretty stupid in my mind. Arriving to dates late by 2 hours (is on purpose btw. No matter what they say they choose to be that late.on purpose.) Tells us she doesn't respect you.

Keep ignoring. If she chases and doesnt give up. Then make her a FB only.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't forget if you were DiCaprio.
And if they aren't gonna treat you like DiCaprio, they don't deserve a second of your time.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if thats the genuine conversation, OP has put up......
Notice how she calls him out at the end giving him an ultimatum YES or NO, the cheek of that

what shes basically saying is "look i really dont give a fck about you, ive messed you around because you ALLOW me to mess you around and i know i can get away with it because youll be back" ......"i may come and meet you for a bit and give you the GIFT of my time"

Move on with ya steel balls intact OP and go and find another maiden

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this b!tch has some nerve and deserves a slap.

Move on, meet other women, spin plates.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a tinder date rock up half an hour late. Her excuse? Housemate got home from a trip and she hadn't spoken to her for ages. I'm like, *****, you live with her, talk to her another time. Instantly disqualified herself. I stayed for the date and got her to pay for my drinks to apologise then never texted or heard from her again.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she is disrespecting you or she's read some "edgy" women's dating advice column that tells girls that it's really cool to not text back for at least a week, make sure you're 2 hours late to the date, pretend you forgot etc. etc.

With her whole "dude I was trying to call you" thing that just seems like disrespect to me. She should be grovelling and apologising for being late, not giving you s*** for not answering your phone. I would have just told her "Guess you blew it, good luck with the next guy" and blocked.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or she's read some "edgy" women's dating advice column that tells girls that it's really cool to not text back for at least a week, make sure you're 2 hours late to the date, pretend you forgot
I have literally told a girl I forgot about a date to intentionally be "alpha" back in my early days. It's the first thing that popped into my head.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She played OP for the chump that he is, no more to it

Some australian girl I was spinning a couple months ago text me today do I have weed and can I drop it to her, I dont smoke but told her i have a mountain of weed but she needs to come to mine to get it, wh0re