Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me right now ????

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Um why should he take her back?
She never broke up with him in the first place. She said something stupid in the heat of the moment, and instead of taking the lead and being the man in the relationship, Dayr0n accepted what she said at face value and ran away with his tail between his legs. She realized her error. She realized that what she said was an emotional outburst. She apologized for her mistake, and Dayr0n rejected her. What, forgiveness is taboo, now? Puh-leez.

Regardless, any intimate relationship that can be severed with the mere whisper of a word or phrase is not worth salvaging.

mrRuckus said:
Who dumps their boyfriend when their parents split up?
It sounds like you simply cannot comprehend the emotional impact of divorce. Guess what, not every family is a wreck. In fact, some parents are actually loving people who nurture a loving environment. Some parents have actually been married for more than five years. I absolutely adore my parents. They've been married for more than thirty years. I'd be heartbroken if they ever split, which almost happened several times, and so would they. I hate to see them crying, depressed, or in any other bad situation. People do stupid things when they get involved in such situations. I've almost done really stupid things too, but I've trained myself to have an amazing degree of control over my emotions, to be objective and rational no matter the scenario. I can think through what I want to say before I say what I want to say. But there are just so many people that do not have that control. They say whatever comes to their head. They let their emotions overtake them.

That's what I'm seeing here. Dayr0n's unfortunate girlfriend was undoubtedly thinking, "I need to get my head straight. I need to reorganize my life. I need to change how I view the world." Among the emotional chaos, somewhere along the lines she started thinking of her boyfriend, and confused reorganizing her life with dropping her most intimate relationship.

Back in the day, I've dropped friendships at the squeak of an insult when I was going through rough times. Two at once, if I recall correctly. In high school, one guy said something stupid and I bullied him into leaving "the group". His close friend, who was also a friend of mine at that time, came over with a distraught look on his face. He wanted to resolve the situation, and I did not. I basically told him that if he didn't drop it he could leave too. He did.

These were not intimate relationships, but they were close friendships. I had known these guys all my life. I regret what I did, especially after discovering several years later that these guys turned into thugs with extensive criminal records. I figure that somewhere along the lines that I could be blamed for helping them go down that path. But this isn't something I think about any more. It's merely an example of the stupid things that people do when they're in a rut, when they feel cornered, trapped, and unable to move. The worst incidents are those that involve two or more people who all feel the same way. For nations, it's civil war.

When someone you care about, or someone you're supposed to care about, is in one of these bad situations, "take the lead" as we always say. Take the lead, and help them recover. Pick them up! Don't kick them when they're down.