Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me right now ????

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf founded out her parents are getting divorced yesterday she is been very sad, she is an only child Hispanic family so they are very attached.
We been going out for 11 months I cant ask for more my gf is an afc for me always calls me always do the things for us to work it out . But a lil while ago she told me dayron I love you with all my heart but we have to brake up.

The reason is because we were a lil mad in my house about stupid **** I know she said it with out thinking but I told her Ok I wont call you or nothing you know that’s your decision. Now I don’t know what to do should I just call her to make sure she just said it for the hell of it or she meant it.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayr0n said:
My gf founded out her parents are getting divorced yesterday she is been very sad, she is an only child Hispanic family so they are very attached.
We been going out for 11 months I cant ask for more my gf is an afc for me always calls me always do the things for us to work it out . But a lil while ago she told me dayron I love you with all my heart but we have to brake up.

The reason is because we were a lil mad in my house about stupid **** I know she said it with out thinking but I told her Ok I wont call you or nothing you know that’s your decision. Now I don’t know what to do should I just call her to make sure she just said it for the hell of it or she meant it.
respect her thoughts and feelings..
her family is breaking out so its REAl rough for her,

give her space. she will come back to you, its true of waht they say

you dont know what you have until you dont have it anymore.

give her space, and i mean alot. stay stay distance. become aloof but dont give out negative feelings such as. if she contacts you and asks how u doing. dont just say im doing fine.. tell her how ur doing then switch it up and ask how was her day..

the trick is to make less contact.. meaning. MAke urself busy.. lie if u have too.. block her on im once a while so she doesnt see u online.. then LET her make few contacts once or twice a week.. and when u do get into contact wit her. she should find the same confident guy she knew in the BEginning.. not at the end

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She just called me right now crying That she cant do it that she doesn’t want to live that she is sorry that Im the love of her life...

I told her that she is very depress and that If she had the balls to do that That I wont take her back

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayr0n said:
She just called me right now crying That she cant do it that she doesn’t want to live that she is sorry that Im the love of her life...

I told her that she is very depress and that If she had the balls to do that That I wont take her back
She's going through a rough time. Her emotions are skyrocketing in every direction. And you can't even support her? You can't take the lead and assure her that everything will work out? Instead of doing what a respectable man would do, you tell her that you're not going to take her back?

You're a prick, and you don't deserve her. Get lost, *******.

For those reading this, passion is a DJ's greatest asset. What follows passion is compassion. If you don't have either quality, you don't have anything.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude

shes ****ing deperessed because her family is failing apart..

be there for a friend for her, just for a time being until things settle down..

if shes was ur gf. would u let her suffer like this? i wouldnt fuk,

LIFE ISNT ALL ABOUT HOLLYWOOD ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS. THIS IS REALITY

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she just called me right now she said that if im not in her life she doesnt feel like she deserve to live

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Just tell her that you're a prick, and let her get on with her life. She's better off without you.
Lol...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dayr0n said:
dude she just called me right now she said that if im not in her life she doesnt feel like she deserve to live
Hey dude, don't be a d!ck-head. This a girl that loves you and you're treating her like this in her time of tribulations? I wish I know where you live....

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I have to agree. This girl gave you her heart. This isn't a time to be ****y, funny, play games or put her on the backburner. You said you've been going out for 11 months. The least you could do is support her, even if you don't like her that way anymore. Once she's over this mess, then you can decide.

Don't be an ass hole, or yeah, we'll bootstomp your face on the curb.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
respect her thoughts and feelings..
her family is breaking out so its REAl rough for her,

give her space. she will come back to you, its true of waht they say

give her space, and i mean alot. stay stay distance. become aloof but dont give out negative feelings such as. if she contacts you and asks how u doing. dont just say im doing fine.. tell her how ur doing then switch it up and ask how was her day..

the trick is to make less contact.. meaning. MAke urself busy.. lie if u have too.. block her on im once a while so she doesnt see u online.. then LET her make few contacts once or twice a week.. and when u do get into contact wit her. she should find the same confident guy she knew in the BEginning.. not at the end
This seems like good advice to me if she really is serious about breaking up. If not, then give her space and she'll thank you for it later. Let her know that you're there for her but not in her face demanding an explanation for what's going on with you guys. She will appreciate the fact that you recognize what she's going through is more important and destabilizing right now that the exact state of your relationship.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im back... wow a lot of replies thanks. About the prick part I don’t appreciate that, anyways I told her that the only reason why I would forgive her is because I understand what is happening to her and that even thought she didn’t have to say that I will understand her and support her.
And we talked about many things and that she shouldn't feel guilty of what is going on in her house.

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon who are you a ***** protector I could give 10 ****s if you think my sincerity remains in question

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you why she broke up with you

/7 you lost that lovin feeling /7

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
"out of sight out of mind."

drop the stupid cliches.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
She's going through a rough time. Her emotions are skyrocketing in every direction. And you can't even support her? You can't take the lead and assure her that everything will work out? Instead of doing what a respectable man would do, you tell her that you're not going to take her back?

Um why should he take her back? He's not a bus that you can get on and get off. Next time she's sad she'll do the same thing. Or how about next time she's attracted to a guy she'll break up and fvck him "legally" and then want to get back together again knowing our hero will take her back.

Besides, it's creepy that she said she can't live without him. She doesn't sound stable at all. Who dumps their boyfriend when their parents split up? She doesn't sound very adult.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeeze louise, isnt she entitled to have a bad day with her family falling apart and fighting over everything in a divorce?