Shallowness of women

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simply because older women aren't attracted to younger men... why? Well, look at the generalizations about younger men today, and you'll see why.

i think it's society's generalizations that do that. Women mature faster than men, blahblahblah. That's simply not true. Of course women physically mature faster than men, but emotionally? They're at the same level.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
i think it's society's generalizations that do that. Women mature faster than men, blahblahblah. That's simply not true. Of course women physically mature faster than men, but emotionally? They're at the same level.
i would argue that women don't mature emotionally .

For example, take a girl who is 18-24 and compare her emotional state to a guy the same age.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
i would argue that women don't mature emotionally .

For example, take a girl who is 18-24 and compare her emotional state to a guy the same age.
i would agree
most women dont ever mature past that age, thats y they feel old and all that ****.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NAHH

Gotta disagree with you on this one. Women, even the fukced up ones, are more mature than their male counterparts. BUT, the reality isn't really to do with the rate of maturity anyway. Younger women WANT mature men, whether or not they themselves are mature.

In other words, even if the maturation rate were identical, women would still want a more mature man than themselves. We dont write the rules, just gotta play em.

There are plety of chicks who cant stand older men by the way. At 18 to about 21 the chicks love the "cute" guys. They start liking older guys from probably 21 to 30, maybe forever actually. BUT, there are chicks who are turned literally off by older men as well.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, women do mature faster than men. Like I said, I'm one of those weird excepts... not that I'm better than anybody here, I just got a better grasp early on. I -can- go for girls older than me... is that better? Not necessarily... it's just works for me.

What Sart is saying is right, though. Women merely want a mature man... The age thing kinda fools them, however, and works to our benefit. I've met some 24-26 year olds who don't act a day over 19, yet, can hook up with 21-22 year olds QUITE easily. I like to call it a "natural deception". Nature's way of deceiving women into thinking a man is more mature, just because of age.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over it

Women prefer tall men
Women prefer rich men
Women prefer this, prefer that
It's a preference

Work around it

For younger women, why do they prefer a guy who is older then them?

A friend of mine was been chased by a younger guy, she been 21, him been 18. I keep prodding and teasing to find out why she wouldn't date a younger guy. You know what she said?

"I don't want to be the one that has too look after him, he just a young kid"

Change the question and ask why she prefers a older man? Then allow her to perceive those traits in you that she associates with that preference.

Age is not a concern when she is hooked

Kaine

Reaction score
Women "ultimately" seek the masculine nature of a man!! This innate definitive quality is developed and attained with time - this is the natural order of things!

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: NAHH

Originally posted by Sart
Gotta disagree with you on this one. Women, even the fukced up ones, are more mature than their male counterparts. BUT, the reality isn't really to do with the rate of maturity anyway. Younger women WANT mature men, whether or not they themselves are mature.

thats not true,
the mentality they get at about 15-20 about like gossip and all that ****, stays with them most of their life, only the ones with a hard life on like borderline poverty, or ones with 4-5 kids are different, i mean u see 14 year old girls doin lots of things that 8 year old girls do, u see girls in their 20's with stuffed bears, and this is the general, the women that are more mature are the exception.

did you see a guy Playing (not collecting thats different) with action figures at 12, no but do women still play with barbies, YES MANY OF THEM DO.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Re: Re: Shallowness of women

Originally posted by No Escape
Women are ****ed up! There are so many double standards out there it's insane. The one double standard that I love, is how in their eye's it's perfectly ok for a chick to make sexual gestures, touch, and make sexual comments to men, but when when men do it to women, they're labeled as rude, perverts, womanizers, sleaze balls, slapped with harrasment charges, and the list goes on and on. Pretty ****ed up how women run the world! Thanks to the moron men who let them dictate their stupid nonsensical rules and codes of how men should behave! The way women unite against us, us men must do the same and take 'em head on!
mysognistic much

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueOx

Man, you direct quoted me and then argued my point at me. Read it properly again. Even if the maturation rate was EXACTLY the same, women simply often PREFER a more mature man. Thats all....it doesn't really matter how mature they themselves are.

When you get older you have certain advantages, not just over chicks, over younger men as well. I have stood down young massive dudes because I just know I can take em. In reality, they are stronger, quicker and probably fitter, all I have is 15 years of experience on them. Same with chicks, they perceive wisdom, worldliness and wealth but also, more personal care and calm in older men.

Its just the way it is. Someone said, just find what she wants and illustrate that behaviour. Whoever thast was is a genius.

It is a cruel twist of fate that you cannot put an old head on young shoulders. AY guy my age will say the same thing..."I wish I knew then, what I know now". I would love to be under 26 and know the shyte I know now.

You'll do fine, but NEVER, and I mean NEVER, think in terms of who is better etc. Thats being a hater. DJ's love women, we dont hate them do we?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are over complicating things. No one does anything until they do it the first time. When a woman says I would never date a younger guy that just means she hasnt done it yet. Everyone has done things they said they would never do. Why? Because we live "NOW". When you say I would never you are living in your head (future). Today was the future a week ago. All she is saying is up until this point I havent experienced a feeling to make me date a younger guy, so all you have to do is give her a reason to change her perspective.
No matter what anyone claims about the future they are living in the NOW, so only thing that matters is what they are feeling NOW not later, because later will always be NOW!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women choose older men in general because it is their natural instinct to be with someone who seems like he can take care of her. Notice how I bolded "seems". The reason for this is as follows: Being a younger guy, all you have to do is project a masculine, protective, and providing persona. You have to make it seem like you're the one capable of taking care of her, not the other way around; as most women find that idea unattractive. This will tickle her natural instinct and get around the age barrier. However, you have to be capable of maintaining this persona and staying true to it, but it can be done.

Age is a barrier. Not an end-all.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, women's primary drive is security, their secondary drive is sex. This is reversed for men.

Women have many conditions for intimacy, he's got to be good looking, he's got to be financially stable (i.e. rich), he's got to have some status ('power' if you like), respectability, ambition, he has to be the inititator, he's has to be decisive, he has to make an emotional connection with her, he's got have 'provider' potential,..etc., etc. and the list goes on and on for any individual woman and according to her ability (i.e. looks) to demand each condition. Each of these personal conditions for intimacy is set in a priority order depending on her ability to demand them and this demand is mediated by her age.

It's no secret that a woman's sexual marketability declines as she ages and men's increases as he ages. As a woman ages she progressively loses her ability to physically attract a mate (his one condition for intimacy), ergo her conditions and their priority order shift accordinglybecause she is forced to compete with younger, more attractive women for the same pool of eligible men.

These men tend to be the ones best able to provide for her long term security and any resulting offspring. Thus, well established men (with status, money, hopefully good looks, etc.) in their ealry 30's are the prime targets and the more they exemplify her conditions for intimacy, in their existing priority order, the more suitable he becomes for that intimacy and the harder she will compete with other women to achieve his long term committal.

Pop-psychology would have us believe that women in their late 30's to early 40's are in their sexual prime. This may serve to increase the self-esteem of women finding themselves unable to command the male attention they did in their youth, but nothing could be further from the truth. While pre-menapausal women do in fact experience a spike in their testosterone levels and a resulting sex drive increase prior to their eggs dropping, it is women between the ages of 18 and 26 that are in fact in their prime breeding stages. Women's bodies in this age range are far better prepared for the rigors of pregnancy. At no other phase in her life is she more sexually active and most capable of demanding the attentions of the best male meeting her conditions and in their most strict order. Obviously these conditions are still mediated by her physical attractiveness - thus, if she's fat her conditions will be adjusted accordingly - but she is nonetheless at her personal prime in this phase.

Unsurprisingly we see in most cultures older males striving for the attentions of the younger and more atractive females, but in western culture he becomes vilified and shamed for this - or at least that's what western feminized women would like to be the case. The most common complaint women in their mid-thirties bemoan about is that "There's no good men" or they can't understand why men just can't "grow up". Increasingly 'career women' desiring to finally start a family at age 35 find that men - particularly the ones that meet their conditions - in their age range (33-38) are not interested in women (to say nothing of 'career women') of their age. They're interested in the 22 year olds who wouldn't give them the time of day when they didn't have the status (or maturity) that they've just discovered they now have. And of course the 35 year old career woman was one of these 22 year old girls, only 13 years prior, who was doing precisely the same thing the 22 year old girls are doing today.

But that doesn't stop 30 something women from *****ing and complaining about how men their age are 'infantile' for wanting to breed with little girls, rather than mature, intelligent, respecatble women such as themselves. They are incapable of concieving why men 'wont live up to their responsibilities' and commit to a lifetime with them. They write article after article about how men are in fact threatened by their 'successfulness' or their 'status', when the simple fact reamins that his breeding choice are dictated by one single condition - SHE'S GOTTA BE HOT! Unlimited access to unlimited sexuality. The mid-thirties woman is (with notable exceptions) simply not as attractive as younger women.

So as an unspoken reaction to this predicament we get to see the popularity of shows like Sex and the City or Desperate Housewives soar with this audience. "You can be 40 and still 'have it'"(so long as you buy the beauty products our advertisers push on these shows) they tell these women. "Those men and their fragile egoes just don't know what they're missing. How dare they date younger more attractive women, we'll show them", they'd have them believe and pander to this dynamic while encouraging the fallacy that 'men ought to be ashamed of their sexula impulse'.

And finally we encounter the 40+ woman looking for what she couldn't get in her 30s. Her priorities and conditions for intimacy have altered radically now. At 40, the career woman has abandoned the idea of long term commital; she may make up some sort of internalized blame for men not accepting her, but the truth comes that time has or is running out. Perhaps she's divorced, perhaps she's a single mother (they always deserve male attention for their efforts, right?), but at 40+ the importance becomes sex as empowerment for her. She still wants to know she's 'still got it' and since none of the men of the age she's like to be in an LTR with are biting she'll be more than happy to get with a 22 year old 'hunk'. They're easy pickin's since none of the girls their own age are interested in them. They're virle, young, dumb and full of come. That'll show those immature older men who don't know how to commit! She'll beat 'em at their own game. Look at what I've got! A hot guy (relative, actually) who knows how to fvck an older woman; again shaming and insinuating older men's sexual performance isn't up to 'women's standards'. All conditions for intimacy and the priority orders she had before are out the window with the exception of physical attractiveness now, which, interestingly enough, has been a man's only condition since he hit puberty. She's come full circle, only now she makes an effort to enhance her appearance in the gym ('boy that personal trainer is cute'), with plastic surgery, botox, breast augmentation, anything that will increase the attraction for young guys.

And of course the young guys are all too happy to 'fill that hole' (pun intended) since the effort to get after it with the 40+ is practiaclly nil and the rejection ratio is far lower. In addition most 22 year old guys know an LTR is more or less out of the question; they may be a booty call for her, but that's an ideal situation for him, sex on demand with no expectation of any form of security for her. They like to make up reasonings like "she's more experienced in bed" or "we're both in our sexual primes", but this just serves to justify him being a booty call, as if he'd have a problem with that.

The real irony of the whole situation is that 40+ woman is now doing exactly what she mercilessly criticized these 'immature', problematic 30-40 something men for doing. However, we don't see any articles telling women to grow up, or to do the right thing or how infantile they are for sexually desiring younger men. On the contrary, they're applauded for 'bucking the system' for accepting they're sexual natures (as if they were formerly repressed) and "You go girl!" using isolated celebrity examples like Demi Moore fvcking Ashton Kutcher as a role model. They're encouraged to do exactly what men are run up the flagpole by their testicles for in popular media and popular consciousness. On a recent episode of Desperate Housewives one wife has a sexual encounter with a 17 year old gardener boy; an act that would earn a man in similar position with a 17 year old girl the epithet of 'pervert' or 'sexual predator' and probalbly jail time with a lifetime of registering as a sex offender every time the guy moved to a new address. Yet this show is lauded as "brining respectability back to housewives and women everywhere" in every article I've ever read about it.