Shallowness of women

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice how it's perfectly a-ok for a woman to date a man anywhere from 1-10 years older than her, and they want that, but they won't date a man any age younger than her whatsoever? They won't even consider a younger man. Is that not crap or what?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at it this way, some day you'll be an older man:D

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but for lack of a better word, younger "prey" are too easy. All you have to do is say 'hey ladies, I'm an older man" and they start swooning right there and jump on you like a kangaroo.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
yeah but for lack of a better word, younger "prey" are too easy. All you have to do is say 'hey ladies, I'm an older man" and they start swooning right there and jump on you like a kangaroo.
do you look young?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I'm turning 21 later this year and if I try to buy alcohol now I'll get carded. Go figure.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women in their 20s wont date a younger man generally. once they hit 30s, they become more open to it, and once they're in their late 30s/early 40s, it's almost an accomplishment for them to hook up with a younger guy.

I don't really see a problem.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice how it's perfectly a-ok for a woman to date a man anywhere from 1-10 years older than her, and they want that, but they won't date a man any age younger than her whatsoever? They won't even consider a younger man. Is that not crap or what?
Last girl I dated was 7 years younger than I am, but she had issues with that and it didn't last, so don't feel too bad.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait until you're my age, then you won't think it's crap. :> It's far easier with to get 23-24 year olds than women my age...don't know why, but they seem to be more attracted to me.

Last girlfriend I had was 24, and going out with another 24 year old tonight (I'd prefer 26-27, but I'm open to anything at the moment).

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by insomniac
Just wait until you're my age, then you won't think it's crap. :> It's far easier with to get 23-24 year olds than women my age...don't know why, but they seem to be more attracted to me.

Last girlfriend I had was 24, and going out with another 24 year old tonight (I'd prefer 26-27, but I'm open to anything at the moment).
Wow, that makes me feel better about getting old, Im 24 and it sucks. :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too many older women would want a 20-something guy. However, this changes in your 30's.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...they won't date a man any age younger than her whatsoever? They won't even consider a younger man...
If I'm not mistaken, this ties into olden days when the man was the sole provider and caretaker of the woman. Obviously, older men have had more time to accumulate financial wealth, social status, and power - things that mean 'security' for a woman seeking a mate. Younger men, especially in the 20ish age bracket aren't going to be able to provide for her as well as an older guy may be able to. Sure, it's sexist and outdated now that women can earn as much if not more than some men in some jobs, but that seems to have been ignored by many women.

You'll spend the rest of your life being old - why not enjoy being young while you still can? If you want to take advantage of the fact that girls go for older guys, visit your nearest mall and walk up to the first little HS girl you see saying "Hey, I have a car", "Hi, I can buy alcohol", or even "Hey, I have a cell phone". :p

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too many older women would want a 20-something guy. However, this changes in your 30's.

Well I'm not talking way older. I'm saying I couldn't even date a girl a year or 2 ahead of me in college.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are ****ed up! There are so many double standards out there it's insane. The one double standard that I love, is how in their eye's it's perfectly ok for a chick to make sexual gestures, touch, and make sexual comments to men, but when when men do it to women, they're labeled as rude, perverts, womanizers, sleaze balls, slapped with harrasment charges, and the list goes on and on. Pretty ****ed up how women run the world! Thanks to the moron men who let them dictate their stupid nonsensical rules and codes of how men should behave! The way women unite against us, us men must do the same and take 'em head on!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not talking way older. I'm saying I couldn't even date a girl a year or 2 ahead of me in college.
Sounds like you need to be a DJ and stop being an AFC, if you can't pull that... :p

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Sounds like you need to be a DJ and stop being an AFC, if you can't pull that... :p
I agree. Look at your game, something must not be clicking.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure.

I dated a 34 year old recently.

And have had a on/off relationship with a 18 and 20 year old.

Can I explain it?

Not really.

You just go for it.

I got tons of shyt for the 18 year old, b/c at the time she was 17. When she began seeing me, she reset her new age limit to 24. A part of it is freedom, a part of it is the money, a part of it is the man. They don't want to wait for young guys to grow into who they want, they want him NOW!

Most women would agree, too. If they can have a 21 year old who MIGHT become great, and successful, and good-looking, versus taking the 30 year old that already is, she doesn't have to waste her fertile eggs on youth.

Frankly, it's been a historical fact that act gaps are almost necessary. Current times have allowed the 'hookup' with same aged people, but most women, if entering relationships, won't get serious because in their subconscious minds, "they don't want to squander their eggs."

I'd say if you're 21, start learning to pull 18 year olds. It might sound odd, but at bars, a 24 year old will have the pull, more so at malls. Besides, I'd take the young, fresh, tight, 18 year old anyday. Sure it cramps the date style, but then again, she'll only want for a dinner and a movie, and sex, because she knows nothing else.

This also dove tails into leading an extrordinary life. If you maintain the same routine all 21 year olds do, you're likely to get what they've also gotten. An enterprising youth could do quite well, if he chooses to. Don't look at the adversity of the 'system' though it sucks, look at what you can do to carve a niche for you to be happy.

We can bytch all day about feminism and how it's wrecking the family life of the US, and possibly the world, or do something about it. Be more practical about who we date, be more selective, stop the rampant flow of sex so that relationships actually mean something, and stop squandering youth on booze and create something before you're 30.

A-Unit

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to be a DJ and stop being an AFC, if you can't pull that...
I'll admit my game is in a state of repair right now. But I've approached women within my age group but older and been denied. I've additionally talked to many women just on a social level who will simply NOT date a younger guy. Younger women seem just too easy to me.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, maybe I'm one of those exceptions to the rule. Most of the women I date are 2 to 3 years older than me.

Most of the time I don't bring up age as an issue, unless they look OBVIOUSLY older than me. Usually I ask out of curiosity then, anyways.

Then again, I was also the 16 year old who had tons more fun bull****ting with the adults at the get together, rather than the kids my age.

I think it basically revolves around maturity. I've had girls who've had crushes on me later become seriously suprised when they found out I was younger than them. And if they based their decision on whether or not they wanted to get to know me better BECAUSE of that, they were usually a *itch anyways. :D But don't get me wrong, since I'm still only 21, I do f*ck up and show my "young man" side which older women tend to pick up on more readily than younger women, which usually results in killing most of my chances... HAH! :D

I wouldn't consider women being shallow based on the fact that they REFUSE to date younger men. It's no different for a man to REFUSE to date a woman because she weights over 180 pounds, and she's 5' 2". It's simply because older women aren't attracted to younger men... why? Well, look at the generalizations about younger men today, and you'll see why.

Being a DJ REQUIRES maturity... that's why some men don't figure it out until they are older... Remember? You can't help those who won't help themselves? It takes maturity to realize your own faults, and fix them.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sure.

Originally posted by A-Unit

We can bytch all day about feminism and how it's wrecking the family life of the US, and possibly the world, or do something about it. Be more practical about who we date, be more selective, stop the rampant flow of sex so that relationships actually mean something, and stop squandering youth on booze and create something before you're 30.

A-Unit
This is also absolutely true. I never got into the booze and drugs thing, simply because I didn't understand why people did it. I seemed capable of enjoying myself without it. Even now, when I DO drink, I drink to be sociable... not to get BLITZ out of my mind. And this only happens at places where drinks are available.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS JUST AN EDGE

Being older is just an edge. Women can find happiness in a man of pretty well any age, but we men prefer women younger.

If I go into a club, a young club, I see probably 200 or so blokes in their early 20's, jumping around trying to out impact each other. They are almost child like to me. They are with young women and doing okay, BUT, my friends and I are dressed better, we are cooler and calmer and we have done shyte that these blokes are still getting to.

The women with Father issues will be attracted to us, the women who prefer class to crass will be attracted to us, and the women who want to be protected will be attracted to us. Their are plenty of chicks who just see us a OLD men.

When I give them a card it reads C.E.O., not sales rep or junior manager. My car is better, my pad is better, I dont have skid marks, pimples, heat rashes, poor wardrobe etc. THEN AGAIN, I also dont have as much testosterong, BUT, I have banged more quiff and am better at it than most of their boyfriends.

Hey, even with all these advantages, I WOULD swap with you man, just so I could have an extra 15 years of bedding chicks.

Finally, afc's and weaklings aside, we look more mature and more aggressive as we get older, even the young bucks are a little apprehensive toward us. They know we have been around and taken and given more beatings.

My Sensai put it well. "In the dojo it is difficult to beat the younger man because of their speed and agility, but, in the real of course, you can clean them up easily because it is not points based".

Youth is the greatest shyte and as I said I would swap with you in a flash, SO, give we old men a break, let us bang your target market until we are say 50, then they are yours. You can bang them as well, but let us have em too. haha.