Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seraph's Boot Camp Journal

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t yea ladies, I'm back.
Sweet! :cool:

Your advice to just relax is excellent...i got a bit on edge with bootcamp on the weekend and screwed a few things up.

Further to relaxing, spending a bit more time away from AFCs will help recharge your batteries. Long periods of time with them can poison your DJ mentality. It would be too harsh to just ditch these people (bros before hoes), but if your friend is acting like a douche give him a bit of distance until he snaps out of it.

But NEVER let your head get so big that you push away your old friends.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being outgoing, talkative and a DJ when ur natural not is tiring. For the last two weeks i've been approaching,talking,understand, mirroring etc. and it is kinda wearing me out. Do u feel tired? Sometime I just want to set a day aside where I can be my old self. U know back into the comfort zone without the expectation and pressure.

What i'm trying to say is that practicing your dj skill is tiring and so u should set a day aside to rest to releive the pressure and expectation.

Good to see that ur back. I thought u crumbled under the pressure:D .

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What, you thought I wouldn't do it?

Oh man, what a day. It was rainy, cold, and I saw a few " close call" wannabe accidents. But guess who got the rejections anyway? This guy. First off, to get an idea of how determined I was to finish this up, I'll give you a list of all the stores I went into, in the order that I went to them:

Barnes and Noble
Bath and Home supplies store
Target
Linens N Things
Old Navy
Best Buy
PetsMart
Kinko's
K-Mart ( yea, I went there)
Giant
Hallmark
Blockbuster
Payless

I left my house at noon and got back around 3:30.But anyway, on to what you are all waiting for.

Rejection #8- Barnes and Noble
----------------------------------------------
I went in, and at first didn't see any girl worth talking too (much less below 30), until I passed by a aisle and saw her. Brunette hair, somewhat small titties but an ass that you just want to go up and squeeze/slap. It wasn't the firmest ass in the world, but she got points for having some junk in the trunk anyway. I pause for a second, then remember that pausing is for losers, so I approach. I twist out in the begining and ask her where the graphic novels are, like a douche. After skimming the titles I realize that even though I've been " out of the game" for a bit, I can't and won't have these oppurtunities handed to me a whole lot (I was thinking about the last time I tried to go out and get rejections during the middle of a weekday). So I find her (she had moved) and she asked me if I found them. I said yes (smile) and asked her how it felt to work in a Barnes and Noble. She talked about it, said it was relaxing and I tried to make a connection, saying that I worked at a waldenbooks in the mall across the street, but it wasn't as big as this place. Then I introduced myself, got her name (Amanda), kino handshake and all that. I asked her what job she had before BnN (she was jew) and she said she hadn't had one in awhile. It went like this:

Seraph: So, where did you work at before this job?
Amanda: Actualy I didn't work for awhile, I was overseas
Seraph: Cool, where exactly?
Amanda: France and Japan, (insert something I can't remember)
Seraph: Wow, that's great. What did you do over there?
Amanda:Oh, I was a missionary for a few years in France-
Seraph: (*thinks Uh oh :rolleyes:* )
Amanda: - and then they had me helping boyscouts over in Japan for awhile.
Seraph: That's really cool, a once in a lifetime chance

After this (she was shelving the whole time we were talking) she was almost done with her work, so I did the " I have to go, but let me call you sometime, whats your number" thing. She sort of half laughed, half snorted and said she doesn't give her number out at work. I said ok, have a nice day and left.

Number #2, Old Navy
------------------------------------
Ever since I started this bootcamp, the type of approach that I was always afraid of, was the "walk into a store, straight up to the cashier and chat them up" approach. Not only that, but I hated going into Old Navy because I felt like I had no reason or excuse to be in there. Which is why I made it a priority to go up into Old Navy today and chat up a cashier. Now, the first one I saw when I walked in was a fvkking tub or lard, and I got annoyed for a second, thinking there would be no chance at conquering this sh!t today, until I saw another cashier that while she wasn't a 7 or 8, was...acceptable for what I needed to do. So I went up to her, and pulled the " i need to buy a birthday present for my sister" routine. Granted, my sister's b-day was on monday and I hadn't had a chance to see her since then, but she doesn't ever wear sh!t from old navy. Oh well, bull**** time. I asked what was popular right now, what was " in" and she pointed out some belly jackets to me. Then, (she seemed kind of eager to please) she asked the fat tub of lard to take the customer behind me and walked around to help point out some more stuff for me. This is where I'm thinking " hmmm...someone likes their job...or wants the d!ck ". She was this indian chick, about a 5.5, 6 at a stretch. But what the hell. After a little bit of chatting about the clothes, me faking interest in some of them, I somehow got a handshake, and used a similar line on her as above. This time I said, " I otta go, whats your number ". A bit crude, but I duno, I was just trying sh!t out. She looked at me with a grin and said " why" and I smiled and said " so I can call you later, so we could go out sometime". Then (still smiling) she said "Okay" real fast, then a second time as I was pulling out my phone. Her name is Andrea btw. I got it, told her to have a nice day and left. As I was leaving, I heard hre squea and tell that fat girl that she had something to tell her. Glad I could make the girls day.

Rejection #9- K-mart
-----------------------------------
I was driving, and saw K-mart. I don't remember any approaches being talked about in the journals involving K-mart, so I decided to hit that place up too. I went in, and saw this spanish chick at the watches stand, fiddling with something while this white lady looked at some watches. I passed her by, planning to come back when the white lady was gone. I come back like 2 mins later and this spanish guy is there, deciding on watches. I stand behind him, and a smile is exchanged between the spanish lady and myself. She's probably around mid to late twenties, with an ok rack. I look at my watch because I'm kind of hungry, and thiink " ok, I'll wait just a minute more ". Then I think " wait a second, why the hell am I waiting?" So I just strolled up next to the spanish guy and asked her out. No fluff convo, no kino, just cold-ass number grab. I don't think she understood me for a second, because she did a :confused: expression at first, so I asked her again. She smiled and said no, and then gave me a funny look that basically said " How old are you? You're crazy ". I wished her a nice day and left, feeling good because I wouldn't have had the balls to do that with some stranger so close a month ago, much less a year ago.

Rejection #10 - Payless
---------------------------------
Man, by the time I walked in here, I was cold, my stomach was growling, and I was annoyed that it to so many god damn stores to find some chicks my age. I know the timeframe wasn't the best, but 12 stores and 2 rejections?Hot damn. Anyway, this was another spanish chick and she was a cashier. Late twenties, ok rack but had a small mole on her face. Nothing too horrible, it's still fvckable. I did another cold-jonesbones approach, and got my last rejection. Another married one.

Cheesy ending to some, but I found out that the amount of rejections isn't what really makes you feel good. It's the fact that you can go up and do this stuff, when you couldn't before. Like, I was past the fear of being rejected after my third or fourth- what still bugged me out was putting myself out there like that, in public. I'll make another post in a second with tips for week 4 and a few questions.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips and Q's

For the last two weeks i've been approaching,talking,understand, mirroring etc. and it is kinda wearing me out. Do u feel tired? Sometime I just want to set a day aside where I can be my old self. U know back into the comfort zone without the expectation and pressure.
Yeah, I definately know what you mean. Some days you need to not focus on picking up girls at all, and just relax/have fun. I wouldn't say exactly " be my old self", because you might slip into some AFC tendencies, but of course, take a breather once in awhile.

Tips for Week 4
------------------
- Don't just go for a cold rejection more than twice. I did it, and I can say that you don't really get anything out of it. Randomly going up to a girl and asking her out is not the same as having a convo, trying to lay on some kino and so forth to get the number. I know you might want to get rejections, but this is sort of like cheating. It won't do you any good.I suggest doing it at least once though, just to see what the reaction is like. It's quite amusing.

-Every girl is not going to like you. Thats what getting these rejections is all about, but don't get frustrated if you get alot of rejections in a row and few numbers. I went for chicks in their mid twenties alot of the time, which doesn't mean that all girls think I'm ugly or whatever. Highschool girls and college girls still drool over me sometimes, and they'll drool over you too. Just don't let 10 rejections blow your self-esteem to shambles.

-Rejections help you get a better idea of which girls are into you. For instance, the Old Navy girl was smiling alot and eager to help me out, while the Barnes and Noble missionary was kind of reserved and didn't smile/make alot of eye contact. You'll be able to get a more accurate feeling after talking to them for a bit on whether or not they will give you their number.

- Middle of the day approaches- only for the begining. Don't do what I did, vary it up. Sometimes approach at noon, sometimes at 9pm. Variation is the spice of life, so mix it up.

-Mix up the races you approach. Same thing applies about varying approaches. Make life exciting, go ask out that asian chick, go ask out that mexican girl or black girl.

Questions--V
---------------

-At the Bath and Home supplies store, I saw this cute HB 6.5 working. Only problem is that she was helping this lady with two kids. I was in there for approaches and to buy a scale, but when I saw her I smiled. I wandered for a bit and ran into her again, still helping the same lady. I asked her where the scales were and she pointed me in the right direction. On my way out she was helping some guy so I just said fvck it. I ask you guys, should I have waited off in the cut for her to be done with other customers? Or would that seem to desperate? She was helping out that mother of two for like 10 minutes and I jut didn't feel like standing around, looking like a douche. When I got up to her I got a good vibe, but didn't have time to chat her up (mother and kids were there). I can't really tear her away when she is helping someone else, right? What would you have done?

-Fvck all, I need to look older. This face/build works fine when I try to flirt with college girls or highschool girls, but those 21+ b!tches think I'm a freaking 15 year old or something whenever I try to talk to them. It's kind of annoying. I need to gain weight , I know this already, but I was wearing a plain grey shirt, black pants, black sneakers and a silver watch today. To still get that " how old are you? " look is...frustrating. Oh well, college girls for me, I guess. What do you suggest I do about the mid-twenties age range? How have you handled flirting with them, anything you might want to give me advice on?

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Seraph,

Your doing great 2 thumbs up for you dude, I know how you feel about being in a rut but just push yourself, i got a story for ya i read it on a different post but it holds so much truth(not trying to get any credit).
Ages ago a family gave up everything & moved to california to dig gold or whatever, they dug & dug & dug & dug they didnt find shyt so they sold their land & the buyer dug 3 feet deeper & found the biggest silver mine todate so, when you think you cant go further or be successful just keep going.

Those 2 quotes are great & if put to heart rule,

"you will never reach your full potential if you lack self-discipline"

“If you know you have talent, and you've seen a lot of motion but little concrete results- you may lack self-discipline”

Here are some more of your comments & others that people can learn from,

That got me thinking. I've made too many excuses in the past, about why I didn't reach this goal, or why I didn't reach that goal. Especially during this boot camp. I'm guessing it mostly goes back to fear. Fear of change, fear of rejection, fear of an audience- whatever.

DJs ARE leaders, they dont wait for things to happen, they MAKE them happen.

I need to stop sh!tting around

I pause for a second, then remember that pausing is for losers, so I approach.

Some days you need to not focus on picking up girls at all, and just relax/have fun.

Just don't let 10 rejections blow your self-esteem to shambles. Just add a little comment myself just think that your closer to a number close.

-Mix up the races you approach. Same thing applies about varying approaches. Make life exciting, go ask out that asian chick, go ask out that mexican girl or black girl.

-The more outgoing I am or become, the more my old introvert self tries to latch onto me. That's right, sunday after I failed at trying, I went home and played some video games like a pvssy, thinking I needed " to take a break". A break from what? I was going nowhere.
(Play games a little as possible it ****ed me up cause i was real bad i would stay plastered to the screen:mad:
Put your console's away & delete your games because games are fun but a ****ing waste of time.)

Here's a great comment from Apodyopsis

dont fall into the trap of tomorro. you can always say that you'll do the BC the next day, and when that day comes u say it again. but what if you die in some car accident 5 years from now? tomorrow isnt guaranteed, and when your faced with death, no... if you were faced with death right NOW, would you be happy with how you've lived your life, and how your living it now? i made a huge list of things im going to do in my life, and thats assuming i live long and die of old age. one of my goals was to be an old man, thinking back at my youth and all the good times i had. i vowed that i will not pass up any great opportunity, for that old man would be dissapointed. i cant tell you how to motivate yourself, you have to find it. its easy for me since i got lucky, walked away from a car accident that coul dhave killed me with only bruises. find that motivation again, and master self-discipline. i love that quote, its pure gold.

thats all ive got for now hope it helps someone out, none of this info is mine :D :LOL
Try this thread for info on style,
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56759

Keep up the good work

J_X

Last edited:

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What, you thought I wouldn't do it?

Originally posted by Seraph
Late twenties, ok rack but had a small mole on her face. Nothing too horrible, it's still fvckable.
Hahahah that cracked me up :D

Originally posted by Seraph
-Fvck all, I need to look older. This face/build works fine when I try to flirt with college girls or highschool girls, but those 21+ b!tches think I'm a freaking 15 year old or something whenever I try to talk to them. It's kind of annoying.
I feel ya man, I'm in the same boat. Even when I'm not trying to flirt with them I get that vibe. In my last journal entry I email closed a woman who appeared to be mid to late-20s on campus. I just treated her like a young girl my age and I think she appreciated that. Bring them down to your level...if you try to hard to look sophisticated and old like them they'll probably find it "cute" or some bullsh1t!

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man last night at work was a relief. Break from the norm. I didn't hit on any girls while at work, just chatted to one or two. Got alot of stares and side-looks from passerby girls, so I didn't feel too bad about those earlier rejections.

I was looking through the tips forum, and found this topic that (IMO) relates to me.

Topic-Too good looking?

Now, you all have seen my pictures, so if you think I'm a ugly hobo, it's ok. The main reason I connect with this is because the combination of my eye color (hazel) and little to no acne, I get the label of "pretty boy" or "baby face". After reading through that topic, I feel a bit better about the way some of the girls have acted towards me, and it puts how girls have acted towards me in the past in a new light. This post especially hit close to home:

Being too good looking, especially in a small college, is rough. I've had the same problems everyone else has mentioned. I'll get over the overattention from girls, but my biggest problem are the jealous guys.

Does anyone run into a lot of jealous guys? When I'm out in the real world it isn't too bad because most people have matured, but guys my age, especially at this small college, are starting to hate me because of all the women that talk about me.

I know I shouldn't care about what they think, but I am trying to figure out if it happens to a lot or people or if there is somethign I can work on. I'm very shy. I think they all have "shy-jackass confusion"
I tried to be outgoing during my first quarter of college, but I got burnt out on it quickly, being the introvert that I was. So I stopped making such an effort to talk to people. I get this nagging feeling from the looks I get that they think I'm stuck up, or snobby, or an *******. Which is why I get some of the looks now that I'm opening up more. It's like, most people expect me to be really out going and nice/popular, or a straight up d!ck. Why can't I be in the middle?

When your taller, bigger, or better looking than most of the people you encounter, you automatically stand out and receive alot of attention. I've experienced the good and the not so good sides of this. I would be a liar if I said that having a bangin chick pay you extra attention didn't feel good for the ego at times, but when you always feel like you are the center of attention, you start to feel like your on stage in front of a crowd and everybody is watching you and every move you make. That part of it does start to suck after awhile. Sometimes I put up my own version of the ice shield that women put up when they get alot of attention from men. But I don't like to walk around with a look that says, "Leave me the f*ck alone!"
But what pisses me off is when I see a girl showing signs of interest and then I say something to her and her whole attitude and demeanor change. It's almost as though they just want to look at you and enjoy the fantasy but when you open your mouth and say something its like you interrupted their dream or fantasy and they look irritated.
Again, another part of a post that hits close to home. Maybe that's why I don't like wearing flashy stuff, and like to solid colored shirts/outfits. I dunno, being the center of attention isn't really my thing. And there have been times when I've been in a class, been slightly outgoing and one of the girls will ask me if those " are my real eyes" or if I'm wearing contacts and sh!t. Like they need to find some part of me that's fake to make themselves feel better.

I was thinking about calling Andrea tomorrow and setting up a lunch get-together on Sunday afternoon. How does that sound to you guys? My saturday is kinda full, not like I'd want to set up a date for the very next day anyway.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5

I called Andrea after work on the way to a resturant to meet up with some friends. It was about 10:15, and she didn't pick up. Not a surprise since it's friday, but I just wanted to give it a shot anyway. I'll call her again on Sunday, and no- I didn't leave a voicemail msg.

Math class was cool as sh!t. I got there kinda late, so I didn't sit directly in the middle this time, more to the right side of the class. It's ok though, because I was able to maintain good rapport with the center group and also connect with 3 of the guy son the right side of the class. One of them is the asian guy I was talking about earlier, the guy is open and talks to all kinds of people. He sort of has that facial expression/attitude of a pothead/surfer guy (think the surfer from Ridgemont High), but it works for him. It's funny as sh!t to see him in action, he had the elevator full of people laughing on the way down after class. I chatted with him on the way down to the metro (no Alexa after-class chat this time..mammoth titties :eek: ) and things went well. Now if I can slowly start bringing that mindset into other classes, and eventually outside of school, then I can be on my way.

Work was ok, got alot of looks and looked back at alot of girls today. I was peacocking it (black shirt, khaki colored pants, black dress shoes, silver watch), and because of this I got a large amount of attention. It was especially funny to see chicks with their bf's stare at me while their bf's got all insecure and hugged them and sh!t. I even caught a couple of girls in the game of eye contact (they had the DDB eyes) and they stumbled a bit, not watching where they were going. Good stuff. Like 15 mins before closing, one woman (about 28) was walking with 2 guys and 1 other girl. They passed, and I made eye contact with her. She came back after like two seconds just to tell me that I have beautiful eyes :cool: . Even though the rejections have humbled me a bit, instances like that help assure me of my ability to land girls. I know they're attracted to me, I just have to practice at this stuff, and get better.

Tomorrow I'm going with a friend while he sizes his motorcycle helmet, who knows where I'll end up after that.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 continues.

Turns out Andrea called me around 9:45am on Saturday. I was passed out, so I didn't pick up. She didn't leave a message either. Then, today when I was at Roy Rogers with some friends, she called me again (8ish). Didn't leave a message again. I didn't find out until after we were done, but I called her after I got to a friends house and got the voicemail again. I didn't leave anything, and it felt like a weird game of cat and mouse. When I left to go home, a little before 10, I called her again. I got through and it went like this-

Andrea: Hello?
Seraph: Hey Andrea, it's Seraph, from Old Navy.
Andrea: Oh, Hi!
Seraph: How's it going?
Andrea: Good, how have you been?
Seraph: I've been doing good. What are you doing on Tuesday?
Andrea: huh?
Seraph: What do you have planned for Tuesday?
Andrea: Oh, what time?
Seraph: Well, sometime between 2 and 8
Andrea: Hm, I duno..I think I'm working then
Seraph: Ok, I was just wondering because Tuesday is the only free day I have until this Saturday..
Andrea: Oh really? I'll try to see if I'm working on Tuesday and let you know
Seraph: Yeah, just let me know later.
Andrea: Heh, ok. I'm kind of doing my homework
Seraph: No problem, I'll talk to you later. Goodnight.
*we say bye to eachother*

I had planned to take her to lunch today, but she never answered me on Friday night so I just decided to change it to Tuesday, since I am done with class at 12:30 on that day, and I don't work that night. Weds.-Friday I am working every night and have school until about 4 (work at 6) so Tuesday really is my only free day until Saturday. And I didn't want to set up a dinner for Monday night since its the very next day.

I think from now on when I set up dates with girls I need to make clear what we are going to do (first dates will probably be lunch/dinner) and the times I'm available to do them.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good direction

It looks like you're getting the hang of cultivating a "presence" and working the eye contact, and the payoff is that gals are being attracted to you. That's definitely the way to go. Start working more off the signals you get, so you'll be getting more accepatances and less rejections.

Another subtle thing to keep in mind is just how you set a date. It's better to say "I'm off Tuesday night, let's (whatever you suggest doing)" than "what are you doing Tuesday night." It's generally better to show control. It may take a little while to re-train yourself in this regard, but eventually it will come naturally.

Keep at it, you're doing good...

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she just text messaged me saying that she is working this whole week, and has 2 invitations to parties on sat. Then she sent me one saying that she wasn't sure about sunday, and how here friends usually get " ripped" at her for being busy like this. Then she sent me a third one explaining that ripped = pissed, that it's a term they use in Europe.

Whatever, she isn't hot enough to be bothered with for more than a week. IMO if she had some serious IL, she would have asked if I wanted to go to the parties on saturday, or tried to set up some other arrangements. I'll just go get more numbers sometime soon.

Do most girls do this cat and mouse stuff, calling but not leaving a message, texting 80 billion times, etc etc?

On a positive note, in Video Production class today I worked more on being social again. We were checking out equipment from the techie area and I threw a little C+F comment to a cute chick that looked half asian/half white. She had to go help some girl get a zip disk out of a comp, and I had to help my group so nothing more could be done. After class while walking to the metro, a black girl (6) with braces started a convo with me about class. It feels good to get to the point where people feel ok approaching you.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Bad week stress wise. Some of the same stuff that was getting me down really hit hard this week, part of it involving my tuition. At times this week I felt either pissed off and depressed or stubbon and unwilling to give up. I kept thinking to myself that I can't end this now, not with how far I've come.

No numbers this week, the only realy chance I think I had was this one chunky 6.5 on the metro. I saw her while coming down the escalator (3 second rule) and didn't approach so for some reason in my head I didn't try to bother her. It wasn't even crowded, but most of the time the hot girls ride the other train that runs through or get off at one of hte 2 closest stops. Turns out she went to the end of the line like I did, and the whole time I didn't do a damn thing :rolleyes: . After that I decided that even a 5 second " hi hows it going " is better than that sh!t. Rejection is better than regret, after all.

That incident was in the begining of the week. After that, I went uber social mode in school. I was in a group (Video Production Class) that had to record us interviewing eachother so I made sure to do my best via interacting with the other team members. 2 of them were easy to talk to, but this one d!ck just had opposite interests and tastes in just about everything I liked. Politics, music, smoking (he smokes ciggs) , etc etc. So you know what I did? I went to Mc Donald's with him. We had lunch while the other 2 in the group waited for the camera lights to become available (long story). I did the convo techniques I learned here, built up rapport, asked him about his life and you know what? He's not that hard to talk to. I'm starting to think no one is imposible to talk to. We were laughing and getting along like buds by the time we got back up there. Not only that but our group met up with some other classmates while getting equipment and I chatted them up too.

Math class today was a blast. To condense my posts, I'll just say that I was chatting it up with a sh!tload of people, busting jokes, getting laughs and keeping everyone in good spirits. I didn't just talk to the people I usually do, but also expanded. Halfway through the class I realized I could chill with about 9 people (1 on 1 ) in that class for a good amount of time and have fun. The rest? I'd be able to find a way. Hell after class about 6 of us (2 guys including myself, 4 girls) were having a good old time at the metro station while waiting for the trains. The best part about socializing wth different people is that you get so many stories, so many different aspects and views on a number of things. It's great to interact with them and have fun. That's my recurring ability that I've noticed throughout these social settings- fixing the group vibe on track and making sure most (if not all) are having a good time.

Also signed up with a gym this week, I think I'll go in for my first workout tomorrow. I plan to get 30 pounds of muscle, and then hopefully I won't look as young as I do now. I haven't gotten anymore numbers, but I'm slowly beating it in my head to never waste an oppurtunity. Everything counts as experience. And you can never have too much experience.

One last thing, a good quote I saw today-

" Pain is just weakness leaving the body "

No pain no gain. Look at duke's latest entry for more great quotes.

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, you relaly are kicking ass through this. I started the boot camp a couple weeks ago and didn't even make it through week 2!!!! AH CRAP! Oh well, I didn't read the DJ bible beforehand either. But still though, I know exactly what I want to do but I just can't do it. I see a hot girl and know what I want to say, but I just don't do it! What do you suggest bro? And I think this is a lot more than just getting girls, it's about being a better person in general. Improve yourself, then everything else will follow.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bonethugmug
Wow man, you relaly are kicking ass through this. I started the boot camp a couple weeks ago and didn't even make it through week 2!!!! AH CRAP! Oh well, I didn't read the DJ bible beforehand either. But still though, I know exactly what I want to do but I just can't do it. I see a hot girl and know what I want to say, but I just don't do it! What do you suggest bro? And I think this is a lot more than just getting girls, it's about being a better person in general. Improve yourself, then everything else will follow.
Thanks for the kind comments, man.

I suggest that you throw caution to the wind and talk to her. Don't think about what to say, or how to act, just treat her like she's one of your friends. You don't worry and wonder what to talk about with them, do you? Treat her the same, don't put her on a pedastal. I'm not saying totally make her into one of your guy friends, throw kino in (tastefully) when possible. Just don't get all hyped up over talking to her.

------
This is advice for everyone reading this. For the ones in bootcamp, for the ones too scared to start BC, for the ones who think they don't need BC:

Join a gym.Now.

And no, don't do it for the women. Fvck them. I joined a gym last week and I went for the first time with one of my AFC friends on sunday. It was great. It's like the rush you feel when you first start approaching hot chicks and you realize that this stuff isn't hard at all. Actually being in a gym, working out, striving to improve yourself gets you a high unlike almost any other. I can't stress how much better you feel after a workout at the gym. My friend and I are set out to gain 30 pounds of muscle- for him, he wants to hit 154 and I want to hit 170, 171. While attracting more ladies is a bonus, we are mainly doing it because we don't want to be those skinny kids from highschool anymore. We're almost 20, it's high time for us to look like it. You've seen my pic, I don't look like I'm 19, do I? Just wait until I have 30 more pounds of muscle there :D . Go join a gym, now.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making amazing progress in that class of yours. Well done! Expanding your social circles is the perfect way to find new women.

Join a gym.Now.
You said it!
I've been working out since resuming DJing and my energy levels seem to have doubled since July. Agility, explosiveness in the lower body and posture have all improved as well. All this by spending just 3 measly hours a week.

Keep it up Seraph

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, wuts up man, I liked the BC I read/skimmed thru all of it and it was a nice read. Anyways, the main reason you aint pullin tons of #'s is no rapport, don't fret about it. I think you should be pouring the sexual EC on like crazy man, I got curly eyelashes and so I look a lil effinamate (sp?) so I give good EC and get compliments once and a while. But you got hazel eyes, you should show them every time you get a chance. I worked on my EC during busrides mostly so I guess subways are the same? I think you should buy some hair cream, or something, to try and do something with your hair. Some waves into the mix would help. Something weird I noticed, not trying to dampen your spirits or anything, but you said early on that it was easier to open your own race (because they are friendlier), and then the majority of your approaches are on different races? Perhaps that could play a factor in low success rates also?

From the sound of things you go to a predominately white college. (as do I) Just open black people nonchalantly, cuz you already share a common trait and they usually can't wait to open up to someone else.

And word to the gym suggestion, I'm like 130'ish so I've been hitting the gym on the regular for the last week or two. Too all the other people: If you are feeling a little shy about the gym, you can always hit it up early in the morning, at like 6:30. Not only is the place empty (so you get to use whatever equipment whenever) but you also start your day off right, you feel rejuvenated and ready for 1st class (which I normally doze off thru)

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments MF, I appreciate the insight. I don't really try for black girls because they are too easy. Suonds weird as sh!t I know, but I get no sense of challenge when I'm with them, thus they bore me. I found this out with my last gf.
---

Today was a great day. I woke up in an awesome mood, was off my schedule by 70 mins but I didn't care. I woke up with a smile, even if that's hard to believe. When I got to school, I was waiting for the elevator and a hb 6.5, 7 came in with a portfolio and a metallic case. I asked her about the case (she carried her art supplies in it) and we had a convo all the way up to her stop. She was late as well, and it was her first quarter there. 3 other people were in the elevator while I was talking to her, one of them was a spanish chick. I didn't think that much about her and went to class.

About halfway into class the spanish chick walks in wondering if there's an open seat. The teacher asks around and there is one near me. Long story short, I chat her up, slight kino by showing her a shortcut in Photoshop, and even got my 2 afc friends to talk ot her. Sadly, one of them wasted an hour helping her with her project (read, did it for her :rolleyes: ) while I was chatting and laughing with my other friend /skimming forums. Got her laughing a bit too, but she wasn't my main focus. I was being selfish today. Kino'd her on the way out to lunch and had a regular afternoon at school. On the metro home, I saw this girl a couple rows across from me give me the eye every now and then, during the times her eyes weren't glued to her book. So once we got off, I asked her how the book was so far and what it was about (bloodsplatters). I was like :confused: but I kept going with it anyway. Asked if that was her major (forensics I was guessing) and she said yes, she was getting her master's at georgetown. The convo kind of died here because we got interrupted via escalator traffic, but it was a good step forward, even if it was onle a brief snatch of a convo.

Work was hillarious. A number of girls keeping eye contact , some to the extent of going " huh" when their bf's tried to get their attention away from me as they passed. Saw 2 HB 8.5's walking my way, and noticed that one of them tugged at the bottom of her shirt a little bit/brushing her fingers over the panty line after she checked me out. I grinned when I saw this and when they got in range gave them both the once over. They only looked down, kept talking and sort of glanced out the side of their eyes, so I assumed they weren't interested and went on with my business. Like 20 minutes later they walk by (going home I guess) - eyes already glued to me when they enter my field of vision, and stop like 6 feet away from where I'm standing and "kiss" goodbye to eachother on the cheek. Afterwards they look at me (I'm grinning) and they giggle. The shy one walks away and the other turns around to go the way they just came from. Before she moves she says " she's just my girlfriend " and I say " Nice ". I know they were just teasing but hey, I'm not complaining.

I also chatted some with one of the Victoria's Secret employees (Nadia) and did some kino/ C+F with her. She was talking about buying her bf a calendar, so I just ignored the bf comment and kept on talking about the diff babe calendars. Light brush of the arm, hand contact when passing calendars, simple stuff. I also told her she could only buy calendars when I'm working, and later made her pinky-swear (cheap kino) when she talked about buying some other calendar also. At one point she had said how she has been up since 6am, and AFC bells went off in my head so I said " sucks to be you, I'm going home to pass out after this" and kept the convo going from there. Not a huge amount of laughter from her, but I'll work on that with more girls.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I have weeks where I want to approach and weeks where it just isn't that serious. Anyone understand what I'm going through? Even chatting hasn't gotten me that pumped. I've been doing the gym stuff, working on my art /school work, I dunno...girls just kinda got put on the backburner these past few days.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya man.

I think bootcamp makes you realise there is more to life than women

bonethugmug

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
I hear ya man.

I think bootcamp makes you realise there is more to life than women
Hell yeah. I remember it was two weeks ago after read the Weapons of Mass Seduction that I took the challenge to just go out for a couple weeks and man, has it worked. I've found new hobbies such as pool and I'm just doing whatever the hell I want to do. Hell, last week a girl from work started noticing how confident I was and invited me to a club with her. Little did I know that she was bringing two of her friends(who were legitimate 8's) and so it was me and them three. Damn, the social proof was off the chain. But most of all, I realized that until you find yourself, you sure as hell won't be able to find a good woman. The more that I started enjoying my OWN life, was when the women started coming.