Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Screwed up sexual value system

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've encountered this often enough over the past few months that I need to get straight what constitutes normal.

My belief system about sexual order as it were went something like
Dancing / Gridning and making out being on a par.
Feeling up
Handjob
Oral Sex
Sex

I've encountered a good few women for whom a blowj*b is a BIG deal. "I don't know you that well". Full sex though for the same women is not that big a deal.

I've encountered another girl who I grinded on in a club for like half an hour. Tried to kiss her twice and she backed off. Started telling me afterwards that she didn't make out with guys in a club as it was slutty. Me dancing with my c**k against her ass for half an hour is so much less than making out apparently :confused:

The obvious answer will be that it depends on the girl. Fair enough but I've had 4 women express a belief that a blow job was something more serious than having sex. That at least must be something of a rule.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some ways I could see a blowj0b being more intimate than intercourse. Depends on how you look at it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with zekko

I have been with a few girls, and I am yet to go down on one. I can't say it's been a huge deal for any of them though, save for one.

some think it is "degrading" or submissive. some just don't know how.

Why are you worrying about this anyway? Better yet ask a girl next time you grind with her :)

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Worry would be the wrong word. This is more a question of curiosity.