Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Sarging" is For LOSERS

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck ever, man. I do agree that one should take their regular, daily-life activities as a way to meet the women they like. But unless you are a natural, guess what, if you approach those women, you'll end up doing 'retarded talk' (if that weren't the case, you'd probably wouldn't be here). For most of us, sarging (going out with the purpose of meeting and seducing women) is a way to gain the experience which we've been lacking in that area of our life.

Should guys go to clubs after they get good at pulling chicks? What do I know! If they enjoy going, go, if you'd rather sleep in and wake up early, then whatever floats your boat. You'd probably meet even hotter girls at the gym at 9am than club hoes at 1am, but if you don't have the discipline to get out there SYSTEMATICALLY (whether it be day, afternoon, or night), then how can you make real progress?

If you can tell me you've discovered a way to get good at this sh1t without having to put in time and effort, I'm all ears... I'll be the first to buy your ebook if you ever write one.

G

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only purpose I see in sarging (or approaching) is to help you think on your feet better, and to get over your fear of approaching women.

Imagine, you walk up to a completely random stranger and are forced to start and maintain a conversation flow. Its hard the first couple of times but eventually you can get a convo going like you were talking to an old buddy. Your communication skills will be much better...

Cold approaches rarely lead to an f close...but it happens so go for the number anyways and if you are flaked then don't take it personally...remember women usually have a social network (with plenty of guys in it) so don't think of it in terms of you doing something wrong rather think of her perspective (having better options) It's all a numbers game.

That being said good first impressions are ESSENTIAL for a successful cold pick-up. The right clothes, the right physique, your total overall physical appearance can seal the deal for many chicks. Just make sure you have the communication and social skills to back it up and you'll be gold

trance_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

I just skimmed through this thread quickly, but it looks like some of you are against taking some of your free time to go meet women. I see nothing wrong with this. I mean, going out to meet women seems a hell of a lot more interesting than sitting at home thinking of other things to do, if the time comes. I'd rather be out learning about the female species instead of settling for something else if there is nothing exciting to do, so I'd have to disagree.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
I agree with chickenlegs. Sarging only really works when you get buying signals. Other then that? A waste of time if you ask me. There's other ways to meet chicks besides just walking up to them on the street and pourin on "the flavor" or whatever you think you're doing lol. Meeting friends of friends is a great way to meet chicks!

Unless of course you have no friends. Then you're ****ed.

I have MORE ENOUGH FRIENDS! But sadly NOT a dam* one of them will hook me up with anyone they know....... They all say they don't know anyone or wouldn't hook me up with the ones they do know. I'm like WTF???......... (I guess one friend offered. He's got a friend who's on work release program from the local prison..... That's the kind of hookup I get!)

So... Sarging is alll I have. If I intend on getting Non-excon/semi-normal HB opportunity...

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol the owned thing with all the mexicans (or whatever can't tell) falling off the van with screaming chickenlegs is hilarious.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the car crash with that guy who's like 50 feet in the air :D:D.

legends_dj

Banned
Reaction score
chickenlegs03 said:
Sarging, or approaching lots of women just because they are hot, shows you have no understanding of attraction. It's a waste of time, and you're just proving that your time isn't worth anything else.

When you start treating yourself as already being what you want to become, you have a lot more self-respect, and don't waste time on petty sh*t like "sarging." You grasp the fact that time truly is money, and you just wasted your money.

Women choose you, as Player_Supreme says. And then you go talk to them.

The more you start to chase your dreams and passions, the concept of sarging becomes more lame. I just don't get it. I see women during the day and I go talk to them. Why should I dedicate or schedule a time to go out for the sole purpose of meeting chicks if I am already taking the opportunities life throws at me?

I work in an office setting, in front of a computer nearly all day. And after my day job, I spend several hours working on my businesses. If I was a lame-ass moron, I would use that as an excuse to never meet any women outside of my workplace.

Luckily, I am smarter than that. Rather than sulk, I go out often. I'll go do my business work at a local coffee shop. I spend my afternoons walking in town, talking to people.

You must be able to enjoy your own company for anyone else to enjoy it with you. I have had a hard time grasping this for most of my life, and I am finally getting the hang of it. I am starting to just go out and do whatever. Treat myself to dinner at a fancy restaurant, going to just check out the Maserati at the dealership, just doing whatever that I feel like doing, and having FUN with myself. Managing my time wisely, and not using work as an excuse to be boring. Everyday is an adventure.

That's why I think sarging is lame and boring. I live everyday...I think most people just exist, and sarging is not nearly as exciting.

If you don't get it now, I hope you do someday.

Thanks for your time, you may now go back to your bullsh*t discussions.
Simple guys sarge to get puzzy,and get phone numbers simple as that ooh yeah this was my old account chickenlegs aka me ;)

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legends_dj said:
Simple guys sarge to get puzzy,and get phone numbers simple as that ooh yeah this was my old account chickenlegs aka me ;)
ah huh...and are you bvbidd as well? Please say yes, I'd love for him to get banned too

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what chickenlegs is driving at. If you barge in with some lame pickup line, unless you're very smooth and at least reasonably attractive, chances are you'll get shot down way more often than not, and will be the creepy fellow the gals are joking about in the bathroom.

But there's no need to take such a 'shotgun" approach. If you see a gal you find attractive, and smile at her, she'll almost always smile back if it's mutual, and you're good to go. If she gives you a hostile or indifferent look, you've just saved yourself some time and annoyance. It's not that hard to qualify before you approach.

If you're having a good time, even if you're dancing by yourself in the club, or if you look sharp & interesting, and carry yourself well, you'll even get gals hitting on you. Then it gets easy. That's the best way to do it, in fact.

My point is that sarging, if it's done right, is more like fishing than hunting. And once you find the ones that are biting and start reeling a few in, the action comes easily, or at very least you have a good time.

This especially applies to older geezers in a younger crowd. You have to get indications of interest first, or you'll be tagged as the "creepy old man." Even if they are interested and getting into it with you, you have to be careful of how you proceed, because they can be conflicted about it and turn on a dime.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that missed the point.

when I sarge, I do it because it's fun, I do it because I want to.
If you are happy with just having casual contact, or if you would prefer to sit at home talking yourself into an orgasm over your latest zen mindset; then good for you. If that works for you and that's what you want, fine.

But if you want to sarge, and if you want to get the life experience of going out there to meet women, then fvcking do it:-

"err..actually juan and only, I can't do that...I can't invoke my free will because that would be giving them all the power":rolleyes:

Sarging is not about results per se. It's about having fun, it's about living while you're alive.