Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Review: Mystery Method Master Series-CD Interview Vol. 3

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys just don't "get" how it works. A neg isn't an insult, it's a back-handed, compliment delivered playfully. You don't throw it until you have established some attraction by merely being interesting. You throw the neg to disqualify your sexual interest in the target. She is used to being hit on by everyone, but all of a sudden, someone different comes along-YOU. You don't want her. She wants to know why you are different. She is interested in you. You are now the "Hot Chick" in the interaction. You make it seem like you walk up, tell the chick she's fat and think that's what a neg is. Always remember-People want what they can't have, even if you have to give the impression that they can't have it. That's why it's called disqualification theory. And deep down, everybody is insecure in some way, they only will show it if they like you first. Negs work-Plain and Simple.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
So don't try to talk people out of looking at THEIR options. Reading books may help some of the guys here and more power to them. If it's not something you require, don't read it. It may help other people start from scratch.
What's your finder fee?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
waxlrose said:
You guys just don't "get" how it works. A neg isn't an insult, it's a back-handed, compliment delivered playfully. You don't throw it until you have established some attraction by merely being interesting. You throw the neg to disqualify your sexual interest in the target. She is used to being hit on by everyone, but all of a sudden, someone different comes along-YOU. You don't want her. She wants to know why you are different. She is interested in you. You are now the "Hot Chick" in the interaction. You make it seem like you walk up, tell the chick she's fat and think that's what a neg is. Always remember-People want what they can't have, even if you have to give the impression that they can't have it. That's why it's called disqualification theory. And deep down, everybody is insecure in some way, they only will show it if they like you first. Negs work-Plain and Simple.
Oh, I get how negs work, and who they work on.

Who they won't work on is HSE chicks who are not insecure, who don't get all self-conscious and insecure over a comment made by someone they just met.

And, what's the purpose of not showing sexual interest?

Women know why we are talking to them and it's not because we are dying to know who lies more, men or women, or if they think David Bowie is hot.

It's because we want to have sex with them, and they know it, and by using some lame opinion opener, that's the epitome of DLV

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
someone ban Waxl

check his posts.. hes a major spammer here.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though calling it negs is geeky. If it does not work your just too ugly for her to care.

It's not the fact she is so amazingly secure with herself that she can not socialize and actually reply when somebody teases her. If she rejects you after you teased her it's because your just not the type she's looking for and does not care what you think of her. End of story.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Even though calling it negs is geeky. If it does not work your just too ugly for her to care.

It's not the fact she is so amazingly secure with herself that she can not socialize and actually reply when somebody teases her. If she rejects you after you teased her it's because your just not the type she's looking for and does not care what you think of her. End of story.

You're missing the point. Entirely.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy appears to be a shill for Mystery, as he is copying and pasting the same review on various seduction sites.

Rumor even has it that Mystery employs HB shills out in the field during workshops/bootcamps so the guys who spent $2,000+ feel that they are getting results.

Someday, I'd like to see someone write a real book on the seduction community, one that exposes all the sleazy marketing, the shills that hype these products, and the shills that are employed by gurus to be receptive to workshop attendee's out in the field.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By "negging" you are demonstrating lower value, as well as trying to qualify yourself to her.

The point of negging is to bring her down a notch or two. That automatically sub-communicates that she is above you, and that you have to try bring her down to "your level"

The other point of negging is to show that you are not intimidated by her beauty, and that you feel comfortable around HB9's and 10's to the point where you can behave that way around them, but it just sub-communicates that you are also trying to qualify yourself to her at the same time.

"I negged you, because I'm not intimidated by you" so to speak.

It's like when you're about to get into a fight, and your opponent says "I'm not afraid of you" or "You don't want to fight me"

By saying that, it shows that he is indeed afraid of you, but he's trying to convince you he's not.

There are much better ways to DHV

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
brucevangeorge said:
I can review this product up in a few words: "I wish I got it off the internet instead"
Mystery Method dvd's: $Too much money.

Other slimeball gurus' books/dvd's: $Too fvcking much money.

Quote above: PRICELESS

For everything else you losers buy hoping it'll instantly turn you from Mr. frog into Mr. Perfect , There's MasterCard.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you guys know, waxlrose and mystery are the same person :D Look at his post history.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Just so you guys know, waxlrose and mystery are the same person :D Look at his post history.
Not to sure about that, as his writing style differs from that of Mystery's.

I think the MM has some value, but stuff like Negging, Faking Disinterest, Opinion Openers and Peacocking are counter-productive.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to get involved in a flame war. I share my reviews with different sites, true. I do it to keep people informed. Sometimes I get requests from people to use my reviews, I let them use them. Maybe I'm a good writer, I don't know. I like to make friends and I love this community-I'm just here to help. I'm not here to preach the entire gospel of one man, I just think he is one of the first that's on to something. Btw, I didn't know you could search me on google, so thanks, it makes me feel like I'm famous! Peace to all who "get" it.