Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Review: Mystery Method Master Series-CD Interview Vol. 3

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Review: Mystery Method Master Series-CD Interview
Volume 3-Sinn and Future on Storytelling and Humor

The Point and Purpose of Storytelling

To convey your high value personality through the use of constructed
stories that include DHV spikes while avoiding DLV pits. I believe
that, in this game, you are marketing yourself, and your stories are
your commercials. You ultimately want her to buy your product-YOU.
This is your true purpose. Do you want to be a household, in-demand
brand name that EVERYONE wants to buy, or would you prefer to be a
bargain bin product at the 99 Cent Store? Have you seen some of the
people that shop there? Not many women of quality...

If you can tell a good story, you can spin a most fantastic web to
catch the prey that we all desire. I once had a friend who was a
master at just this, and the look in the eyes of any girl who had ears
was priceless. He could get attraction from ANY quality girl of any
age with just the charm of his stories. It was astounding to say the
least because, this friend of mine was pushing 60 years old and in a
wheelchair. He had been around the world, toured in rock bands, and
even played bass on The Doors song "The Unknown Soldier" All of these
facts were reflected in his stories. I would say that having known Jim
Morrison personally is a Demonstration of Higher Value, wouldn't you?

This is the disc that can help you to be the most fun guy in the room.
Embedding your stories with subtle sub-communication of higher value
is the essence of what you will learn, as well as the different kinds
of stories to use and how to use them. Many people don't know what
even makes a good story, or how to tell it the right way to make a
maximum impact. This was one of my biggest sticking points because I
didn't really know how to put it all together. I didn't know how to
embed my DHV's without sounding like I was bragging. After hearing
this CD, I am on my way to
crafting my own compelling, bullet-proof stories that everybody wants
to hear, just like you will be. You
can appear to be the Tribal Leader because, when you speak, everyone listens.

Complaint Department: I would have preferred more order. It would have
been nice if the guys at MM had gone more from A-Z with building a
story-the simple framework that comes before you put the roof on. All
the info is there, just not as orderly as the entire M3 model.

Topics Covered-How to flip Attraction Switches within the context of a
story, What to include and what to focus on, Using different types of
stories for different phases in the interaction, Topics to avoid at
all costs.

Overall Thumbs Up! Waxlrose

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen Thundercat give more objective reviews than this.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the best I can do, I strive to be objective and give as much detail that I can. At the same time, I can't really find much to fault with most of the gurus. I have very little problem with most products, although some of the marketing can be nauseating. (Swinggcat and Dave D.) I do like what they offer and plan on giving them positive points in the future. I mainly devote my study to Mystery, though-his system is complete and can only get better. The other guys seem to pick one phase and exaggerate it. It can't be ALL push/pull or ALL ****y/funny but, they DO fit into Mystery's framework because that's where their material mainly comes from. Swinngcat admits that his "Prizing" concept came from Mys. Before that, he was an SS'er.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
SPAM ALERT!

This is all this guy ever posts about.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes-The community exists because of Ross Jeffries and Speed Seduction, Mystery came along and moved things away from Hypno stuff. Without these guys, this forum might not exist. Call me whatever you want, I just think the guys deserve their due. When I have extre cash to spend, you will see positive reviews of other Gurus as well. Tyler can't finish his book, nothing new ever really comes from Swinggcat or Dave D., so what does that leave me with?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
Tyler can't finish his book, nothing new ever really comes from Swinggcat or Dave D., so what does that leave me with?
You could ditch the theory, get in the field and give us the wisdom of your experiences!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
Dudes-The community exists because of Ross Jeffries and Speed Seduction, Mystery came along and moved things away from Hypno stuff. Without these guys, this forum might not exist. Call me whatever you want, I just think the guys deserve their due. When I have extre cash to spend, you will see positive reviews of other Gurus as well. Tyler can't finish his book, nothing new ever really comes from Swinggcat or Dave D., so what does that leave me with?
You are telling me that the art of seducing a woman started in the 90s? LOL.

Dude, I have been "lucky" with women for most of my life...and I didn't start hearing about those guys you are mentioning UNTIL after I came to this site. Some, I heard about (e.g. DocLove) as late as 3 or 4 months ago.

Here is the thing...what would you guys do ONCE women start reading the same literature that you are reading?

Think about it.

The best thing you can do is develop a LIFESTYLE.

Don't get me wrong...reading is GREAT, I agree with that. Because it ENHANCES some things you might have overlooked and at the same time allows you to learn from other's experiences.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever said that, if people want to read things into what I DO say, it's on them. I said "The Community" as in the organized, online community. mASF was first and set up by Ross.

It doesn't matter if women read the same stuff-they don't believe it actually works. I have flat out told girls about this ****, and they are like,"Oh, you're a player?" This is a "**** test" to pass. Pass it, throw negs, then they wonder why you aren't picking them up. If you're such a player, you should be all smooth to pick me up. The voice in her head is-"Wait, he's a player, but he's not trying to play ME, WHY?" You just reverse the frame, you become the ***** that has to be won over.

If you're a "natural" Latinoman...
Why are you here? Why are you trying to keep other people from learning what comes so natural to you?
I don't think you really have other guy's best interests at heart. The information is there for the guys that aren't YOU.

"You could ditch the theory, get in the field and give us the wisdom of your experiences!"

The above is taken out of context. I am out there spitting SOLID game. I meant, what does that leave me with to review? There just isn't enough new stuff coming out, the old stuff has already been proven solid so, therefore, I don't need to review it.

Here are my favorite guys besides Mystery (for all the peeps who think I work for Mystery) Check out their stuff too.

Swinggcat's-Real World Seduction

Tyler Durden's mASF posts (since his book STILL isn't out)

Juggler-How to be a PUA, anything he has posted at mASF(Go into his stuff when she's attracted and you have gold.)

Thundercat's book is great for opening techniques and storytelling formula.

If you go for Hypno-I do recommend RJ, Major Mark, David Shade, and Hypnotica (This stuff can make girls addicted to you.)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
By DHV, you are trying to qualify yourself to her, when it should be the other way around.

As for "Negs" they may work on LSE girls, but not any girls of quality.

MM is fine for flakey party girls, but that's about it.

Some of us have moved beyond that stage and are looking to attract higher quality women than strippers and coked-out club girls.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree-Once I establish attraction, I throw a neg/disqualifier. It's human nature to want what you can't have, the neg shows the girl that you are not an easy prize to be had. I don't date club girls and coke-*****s, so I don't know what works on them. This is one of many techniques. They work on everybody, that's why Madison Ave. advertisers make so much money simply by exploiting behavioral psychology. That would be like saying that coke is so popular because it only appeals to LSE people and there are So many in America.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a "natural" Latinoman...
Why are you here? Why are you trying to keep other people from learning what comes so natural to you?
I don't think you really have other guy's best interests at heart. The information is there for the guys that aren't YOU.
Why am I here? Because this is one of the very few Forums that are not contaminated with "flirting" or "women" manipulating the males counterparts.

I have MY interests at heart. I have MY kids interests at heart. I have my partners interests at heart.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
I have to disagree-Once I establish attraction, I throw a neg/disqualifier. It's human nature to want what you can't have, the neg shows the girl that you are not an easy prize to be had. I don't date club girls and coke-*****s, so I don't know what works on them. This is one of many techniques. They work on everybody, that's why Madison Ave. advertisers make so much money simply by exploiting behavioral psychology. That would be like saying that coke is so popular because it only appeals to LSE people and there are So many in America.
Bad analogy.

Better analogy:
Imagine trying to "Neg" Michael Jordan, or Larry Bird or Magic Johnson on their Basketball skills.

"Negs" will only work on people with low self-esteem that are insecure about themselves.
Who wants to be with those types of women?

And you don't date those types of women, but Mystery pretty much does. You would think he could do better.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Why am I here? Because this is one of the very few Forums that are not contaminated with "flirting" or "women" manipulating the males counterparts.

I have MY interests at heart. I have MY kids interests at heart. I have my partners interests at heart.
So don't try to talk people out of looking at THEIR options. Reading books may help some of the guys here and more power to them. If it's not something you require, don't read it. It may help other people start from scratch.

waxlrose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care who it is, when you tell someone,"You blink alot" they become self conscious about it and are diminished in your eyes. It doesn't matter who Mystery dates or what type he likes-These tactics come from Behavioral Psychology. Mystery didn't invent human nature, he found a way to exploit it in way that helps us. This is something that a lot of people could have thought up, but didn't. I do some sales work, and what amazes me is that, when I meet other sales guys who know these tactics make them money don't know that the same stuff would also get them laid. It never occured to them. I'm sure there are a lot of behavioral scientists that were lonely and didn't have to be because they didn't step out of the box and try their theories in the real world.

Reaction score
I can review this product up in a few words:

"I wish I got it off the internet instead"

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waxlrose said:
I don't care who it is, when you tell someone,"You blink alot" they become self conscious about it and are diminished in your eyes. It doesn't matter who Mystery dates or what type he likes-These tactics come from Behavioral Psychology. Mystery didn't invent human nature, he found a way to exploit it in way that helps us. This is something that a lot of people could have thought up, but didn't. I do some sales work, and what amazes me is that, when I meet other sales guys who know these tactics make them money don't know that the same stuff would also get them laid. It never occured to them. I'm sure there are a lot of behavioral scientists that were lonely and didn't have to be because they didn't step out of the box and try their theories in the real world.
And there lies the fault in your logic.

Negs work on LSE, insecure girls. HSE girls will just think you're a jerk and "next" you.

Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
And there lies the fault in your logic.

Negs work on LSE, insecure girls. HSE girls will just think you're a jerk and "next" you.
Its almost as if you're spoutng a bunch of bull**** but the one thing I can't tell is whether it's yours or you are merely repeating someone else's.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it Bull****?

Again, I refer to the Michael Jordan analogy.

You think it would bother him if you "negged" him on his Basketball skills?

Hell no.

Negging a HB8+ who has her $#!T together and a good head on her shoulders will make you look like a jerk, and will get you nexted faster than grease thru a goose.

It will not qualify you, or create attraction or DHV, which by the way is nothing more than qualifying yourself to her.

Another analogy: Try negging someone like Jessica Alba. You think it would bother her one bit?

Hell no.

Negging is fine for LSE party girls, but that's about it.

Why do you think Mystery dates f*****-up women like Strippers, who are notorious head-cases?

And if you read "The Game" you'll know that Mystery is just as mentally f*****-up as the LSE girls that he negs.

And don't even get me started on that stupid azzed "Peacocking" idiocy.

Real PUA/DJ's don't need to engage in such underhanded tactics to attract women.

That $#!T is just a crutch for those without game.

Reaction score
WTF is an lse dmv wmv. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

And what the hell is this negging you talk about? Is it insulting? Why do you even need that ****? If the ***** is giving you mouth you tell her to get in line. Show her whose the man and if she got a problem walk the **** away.

Negging.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.